Re:Creators Rant

What am I missing user? Why is everyone circlejerking so hard over this show? It's a non-unique concept that has been done better by any Fate anime and Drifters. The characters are fucking boring as all hell and they don't even interact dynamically with each other (with the exception of the Magical Loli which is alright with her whole "omg they got hurt" gag). The plot twist has been telegraphed by episode 1 and the production quality falls off after episode 2. I want to like this show, I really do, but as of episode 5 it fucking sucks dick.

Then drop it nigga. jesus

>Why is everyone circlejerking so hard over this show?
We don't like it, what made you think we do

By everyone I meant more than just Sup Forums. Youtube dipshits are going crazy over it. I saw a dude saying it's a classic in the making. I just wanna hear what I am missing. this ain't no "look at my superior taste" post.

Some YouTuber made a video on how it's AOTY and it's gonna be a classic

Why is it spelled Xe: Creators even though it's Re: Creators?

Only in Re:Creators threads. Most people have already dropped it, when episode 2 aired there were like 4 or 5 threads in the same day hitting bump limit, recently it feels like a forced general being kept alive.

I'll copy paste what another user said about the show that perfectly reflects my feelings:
>Hiroe's script
>but he decided to be a pretentious novice LN writer this time
>great premise
>but the plot is shitty drama
>advertised as a battle royale
>fucking Sakura Quest has more tension
>Sawano soundtrack
>but the sound director is retarded
>good mecha designs
>but fuck you, we can't have mecha fights
>potentially interesting characters
>but each of them has so little meaningful screentime and directing is so bad people just don't care
>a memegirl
>but she's among the characters that have even less screentime than the average is in this show
>started animating early
>but it looks like trash in a lot of still frames
It's not utter shit, it's a grandiose disappointment.

They did the worst thing they could, they made this anime boring. Everyone is just waiting for a big twist but we're 7 episodes in and it isn't happening.

>taking le meme reddit MAL man seriously
top lol

I think it has one of the best plots but they've handled it pretty poorly so far but it is 24/26 or something episodes so I don't want to be too harsh so far.

But I think the idea of anime characters coming to a human world is so fucking good and opens up a lot of possibilities.

I can resonate with those statements. I dropped it after episode one though and revisited it recently after it got hyped by 2 podcasts. I feel it always had the vibe of not-enough-effort to it

>I meant more than just Sup Forums
Then go ask them.

>But I think the idea of anime characters coming to a human world is so fucking good and opens up a lot of possibilities.

Otaku wish fulfillment

>muh youtuber opinion
Is this why this thread is here

Fuck off, reddit

>Mah underrated classic, mah meta fiction, mah edgy realistic magical girls.
I sure do like mature anime for mature adults like myself.

>more than Sup Forums
>not just Sup Forums
>not Sup Forums
processing power failed

>we don't care
>I mean more than just you
>go ask them
>I mean you too
We don't care.

Everyone is shitting on it.
Only autists circlejerk about the waifus.

>this anime is so meta
every character is a non-ironic otaku pleasing trope

Fuck off then. Who the fuck wastes time on youtube faggots.

>watching youtubers
You dont belong here.

Why don't you just say hate it because it's not edgy over the top bullshit. The characters are well thought out and intelligent. They don't blow their load in the third episode and go full retard with the concept.

and you think this is a popular opinion? no one in Japan heard about it, let alone the west

>triggered by "youtubers"
>come to Sup Forums and complain
back to youtuber comment section user.

You fuck off too ironic weeb trash.

>triggered in 2017
>using a smug face
time for summer school

Which is a shame, because it's a good show.

You're not missing anything, this show is genuinely horrible, terrible action scenes, the story takes itself way to seriously. The most boring conversation i have ever wittness, genuinely retarded characters and plot convinces.

This show could have been decent had it been a rom-com with anime girls, but instead it's boring garbage.

Yeah, i must say it s quit boring with Team A vs Team B when I was expecting a battle royal. The concept had potential, but it s wasted.

>Youtube dipshits are going crazy over it.
kill yourself

Nice blog.
Subscribed and liked

>with Team A vs Team B
Are you even watching the show?

I have no idea how there is a 24/7 general up
There is nothing to talk about because nothing happens in the show. Im guessing they are just memeing around and dumping pics

Dropped it after the last episode

The threads are the same faggots circlerjerking, talking about nothing but how disappointed they are, how they wish x character had more screentime(Hime) or that they want to fuck a character in the pussy/boypussy. It's shit like the show.
t. someone who posts in them

>It's a 2 season show
>It's on Episode 7
>"WHEN'S DUH PLOT TWIST"

>The characters are well thought out and intelligent. They don't blow their load in the third episode and go full retard with the concept.

My fucking sides. There is no load to blow, nothing fucking happens. They are all shallow tropes.

the concept is good
the characters are good
the ost is good
the voice acting is good
but the pace is atrocious and the exposition is being handled poorly, it doesn't help that Aoki is cutting scenes that would improve the group dynamic left and right, another main issue is that we don't know what it's supposed to be

Threads are just Hime image dumps

I'm pretty sure this is some kind of commentary on bad writing or some experiment to see just how much an audience can take before they give up.

>the concept is good
>the characters are good
>the ost is good
>the voice acting is good

Get out Sup Forumsfag

Youtube dipshits go crazy over anything. It doesn't seem very popular at all.

maybe it gets better