Why do women hate Trump again? Why did the #MeToo campaign start? Why is there a Womans March?

Why do women hate Trump again? Why did the #MeToo campaign start? Why is there a Womans March?

I went to the Women's March in Austin, and I had a sign that said: "I hope ICE doesn't raid the rally" (because there were a lot of Mexicans) and I got spit on by some dyke, and cursed at by loads of old women & children. Before the rally started, they did a Muslim prayer which was insane to me that they would advocate Islam at a Women's March, but there doesn't seem to be much logic to any of it. Every sign that they had said something like, "Queef on Trump", "Fuck Trump", "Dump Trump", "Don't grab my pussy Trump", etc. They're completely delusional.

Good evening Alex

It starts with K and rhymes with bikes.

Many women are reliant on the state for resources, and are generally really fucking easy to manipulate, so you take the fact that trump is not for massive government expansion, decades of Marxist indoctrination through public schools and the media (in Austin of all place, the San Francisco of Texas), and then a fucking media blitz to demonize him and all women except white women married to non cuck husbands or young white women with decent fathers are going to hate him.

O-H M-Y G-OD I CUM BUCKETS TO THE THOUGHT OF HUWHITE GENOCIDE

BLACKED.COM

LESS THAN 1 BIRTH PER WH*TE WOMAN

FUCK

DRUMP IS A SERIAL RAPIST

HE ADMITTED HE GRABS WOMEN BY THE PUSSY

Women do what is necessary to burnish their left wing credentials.

I've wondered this too. It makes me believe these women are really fucking retarded and dependent on the state.

>Why do women hate Trump again?
They have nothing better to do.
They don't do research.
Women like to gossip and take what their missinformed friends say as fact..*cough Cathy Newman*
Women are women. Pink hats won't solved shit.
They live in first world countries and are equal to men they just dont want to work.

Thats wrong
He were aiming for kikes

Attention

It looked to me like just some sort of massive tantrum/virtue signal parade. The press interviewing these vapid women who are spouting about "awareness" while holding a nonsensical sign about trump

I fully expect that there were global warming placards and maybe even a couple of kony 2012 signs

I laughed at the women all being vulgar in front of their children.

These kids will be like us by their teenage years.

images are back and the shill threads hit up just at the same time. Great.

It's the same thing every single time. There's a woman in m family who has been doing it for 30 years and every time there's a good excuse or whatever, but nothing gets done and she winds up looking like a complete loon, and I try to tell her about why she's getting tricked by the Jews but all she can think about is how right it is that Women should be equal and I just said a bunch of nonsense about how women are trash.

Jokes on her she's never going to be able to bear a child no matter how much she always wanted one.

Tavistock Institute, thats why

Women are sheep and follow group think

They were told trump hates women so they virtue signal as hard as they can against him

>HES A LITERAL RAPIST AND JOKES ABOUT ASSAULTING WOMEN REEEEEE

You will never win because Hollywood and Television will never be on your side. So long as you reject diversity, you will lose.

Why was most of the "women's march" REEing about Trump rather than anything to do with women's issues? Makes ya think

You don't understand, shitlord, he grabs women by the pussy and hates women.

>a literal pussy hat

Pussy Riot almost brought down Putin. It could work again.

Most of people here struggle to understand that female mind refuses to work with things unrelated to genitals and copulation. Even in such spheres as politics, they bring up genital themes.

Why don't their grandmothers raise them right? Even niggers wont let you insult they mommas and they granmammas.

I was actually pretty surprised, I didn't hear anything about this "women's march" whereas last year I saw shit online and elsewhere about it well beforehand. There wasn't a protest in my city this year, but it looks like the others were pretty big

My mom was making fun of the woman march and the #metoo movement. She's the best.

The patriarchy built civilisation and the matriarchy will destroy it; like an ancient fable.

underrated post

Don't you get it? It's their turn... women don't care if they ruin America just as long as they get to be the boss before the implosion