How did they get away with this

How did they get away with this

With what?

I for one am happy for Onee-san and Pedro.

Japan is insanely racist usually so I guess they're growing up some

They never showed ishisis's face.

Maria is a cutie pie.

insanely!? ha. rubbish they are more nationalistic maybe.

>black father
>sticks around
Is this movie fantasy?

Tbh you are very correct. I just didn't expect them to plagiarise Dagashi-sama to this extent

Nippon can't resist the big brazilian cock

The hate they have for the Chinese is hugely race-related as much as it is nationalistic.

When the word for foreigner is literally "outsider", you can't argue that they're not racist. They're not suppose to even say it on TV, evidence it's a stigmatic word, yet everyone still uses it in daily life.

Japan is horrendously racist.

this is all that this thread is about... I was just shocked

he's brazilian, they tend to be more family based because of the christian values the portuguese let in the land

My guess is he's not old, just Brazillian. Working out in the sun all day will do that.

Brazilians are the niggers of Japan.
The only ones who hang out with them and even breed are the worst subhuman Japanese trash you can find.
Both HUES and the ones who hang out with them are looked down and treated like fucking leppers in Nippon.

Please stop talking bad about tyrone, his family loves him a lot.

I can't imagine showing the amount of disdain to other white people that the Japanese show to other Asians. That's how petty it is.

まあ嫌われるようなことしてるんだからしょうがない

what's the point of the nigger loli, the sister who is never shown and the Brazillian dad? They didn't serve any purpose as far as I can see and considering how much material was cut from the manga, I'm surprised that they wasted even a single frame on these utterly pointless characters

Racism and nationalism is real. Has always existed and will always exist.
That's why the subhuman kike jews want to push MUH MULTI-KULTI and MUH DIVERSITY so fucking hard onto the world, because those zionist subhumans believe when everyone is shitskinned brown, the persecution of MUH CHOSEN PEOPLE will stop and they can finally rule over the stupid goyim being WE WUZ G*D'S CHOSEN PEOPLE N SHIEEET.

Protip: it won't. It will always be there. That's part of human nature. Look at Poos in Loos for example; they are all different shades of shit colored and yet they have a caste system and discriminate against each other more than a redneck would discriminate a fucking nigger.

I read the manga of course, and I guess this has been asked before but the archive hasn't been working on my end lately.
Does the movie end the same way? all of them being friends and that's it after graduation? No epilogue, no love confession pt.2, etc.?

yes it does

No, it doesn't. It ends on a happy hapy joy joy everyone is happy happy in wonderland note.
The manga is far superior to that trash flick.

Not even anime is safe anymore, huh?

Japs are the fucking jews of Asia. They have an insane amount of unwarranted self importance, despite the fact that everything that was made on Japan post WW2 was with US welfare checks and military protection.
They talk down on the gooks despite the fact that they didn't have a destabilizing civil war like Korea, and talk shit about the chinks despite never having to go trough a cultural revolution or a "great leap forward" shit tier political measures.
They may be whale hunting dicks but they still produce some good art though.

What the hell are you talking about? Japan been "open" for a long time already, the current biggest national hero is a nigger and nowadays kids in Japan grown up with black people in their TV series.

maria is the only mentally sane female in the movie

Are you saying because America idolizes Michael Jordan that means it still isn't a racist country?

We were ruled by a nigger for 8 fucking years, and you have the gall to still call us a "racist country"? Will anything please you faggots?

>We were ruled by a nigger
>you have the gall to still call us a "racist country"?
Yes I wonder how one might come to this conclusion

>Saying the word "nigger" makes one racist
Guess all blacks are racist then huh

That "nigger" was the worst thing to happen to race relations and set us back by decades!

It's not some revolutionary statement to have a south american guy with a japanese woman, that shit is pretty common in real life. The only people who would even bat an eye would be japan's equivalent of Sup Forumstards, who are already angry at everything.

Is this your first time here? Does the word "nigger" trigger you?

This has to be bait.

Yes?
The delusion is strong.
Old people are very racist.

You're understimating Japanese racism. They make Russians look like best friends with Muslims

How is America "racist" when blacks and hispanics get handouts, diversity quotas, and affirmative action, and are protected by law against being "discriminated" against in any way? No, someone on Sup Forums saying the word nigger doesn't count.

They are the anglos of Asia tbqh. Which is more or less the same, though.

No one can possibly believe all this bullshit.

Don't be stupid.

What i'm saying is that Japan have been "open" for a long time already, at least for all this century and that their people simply don't care about foreigners, not caring =/= hating, so don't compare it with Murricah.

>Old people are very racist.
Don't worry, they'll die out soon enough and then you can watch another decent society turn to utter shit.

>Any other KnK anime discussion forum
>Pedro is barely mentioned

>Sup Forums
>Pedro already had a thread with 150+ posters and this looks like it all over again

What the fuck?

Being called a racist seems to trigger you, so much so that you feel the need to start dropping n-bombs for no reason.

>never having to go trough a cultural revolution or a "great leap forward" shit tier political measures.
Uh?

What did he mean with this?

Don't be a triggered nigger.

>Japan
>Open

Do me a favor and take a quick look at 2channel and then come back. Tell me what you have seen and admit you were wrong.

Oh and before you say that 2channel doesn't represent all japs, a quick reminder that it is one of the most populated forums on the internet and it restricts every single ip thats not from japan from posting.

Just because it's easy for old people to mouth off in public (because muh elders) doesn't mean the society as a whole furiously hates all non-japanese.
Same thing in korea, people think we're super xenophobic but really it's not that much more than americans.

I WAS JUST TRYING TO SAY THAT THE DESIGN OF HIS MOM WAS SUSPICIOUSLY LIKE THIS

Of course I will, someday I'm gonna impregnate (at least) one Japanese woman and beta nips will shake my hand.

REAL JAPS I N MY DNA
AIN'T NO HUE INSIDE MY DNA

>Old people are very racist
This might be the only good point I have heard so far, but the point is that these same "old people" are the ones allowing it while the young people simply don't give a shit. And no, i'm not saying that racism doesn't exist in Japan, i'm just saying that isn't as big as you guys want or would want to believe.

What i meant is that the japs claim that they are superior to the chinks, despite the fact that China had multiple bad political measures that delayed its development.

The "n-word" is simply part of board culture.

>the west
>open

Do me a favor and take a quick look at Sup Forums and then come back. Tell me what you have seen and admit you were wrong.

Oh and before you say that Sup Forums doesn't represent all westerners, a quick reminder that it is one of the most populated forums on the internet and I really like your redd.it spacing.

Saying you're racist isn't me being triggered it's you being racist. Examine your own actions.

This Post proves the jews were right

A board culture that is racist. Or do you not think Sup Forums is racist too?

>implying you won't be too busy warming Ahmed's/Pedro's dick with your delicate boypussy

Hi I'm black

Sup Forums is inherently racist in its constitution, you nigger.

lmao confirmed for never having spoken to a nip before.

Japan is very racist. Their women might fuck niggers here and there but they would never marry/children with unless they were obscenely rich.

you can go back to tumblr any time and be a good, nationality killing, race traitorous cuck anytime.
you will also be the first to hang and burn.

Yeah I know

Hi black, i'm OP

>All these people who've never been to an Asian country.

Sup Forums is not even close to how isolationist and racist the japs are. That's why you are allowed to shitpost Jamal.

>le redd.it spacing meme
He is not aware that redd.it spacing meme is only there to scare redditors away

When will black people start working in the anime industry? So many black weebs, at least one should manage right? My dream is to see Aoi Yuuki next to a 6.4 feet nigga.

They all seemed rather nice when I went, very nice people who gave me lots of tea.

Some help with the intros apparently

>redd.it spacing.
But you just did it too.

No thanks Sup Forums must be bad when karma bitesyou in the butt

They are nice, I haven't seen any racist japs or Korean folk yet.

Can you take your BLACKED fantasies back to Sup Forums or wherever you came from? That shit is disgusting.

Kill yourself, frogposter.

>black people
>working

That's a good one user.

Chill out, pollack.

Bruh, nip has their dedicated Korean hate board in their site. Like a whole fucking board.

>believing in leftist fantasies
>growing up
Pick one.

>Japan hating koreans and chinese people
And? For Japan, korean and chinese are their "niggers", but they are fine with our niggers. Is it so hard to understand?

Japan hasn't racemixed for centuries, at this point being racist or nationalistic for them it's the same. And yes, somehow they can distinguish themselves from the Chinese.

Maria is the future of Japan.

They are nice, like tourists, but Japanese can be xenophobic if you actually want to live amongst them.

>I want to stay as a child and act stupid
wew lad

No, I was implying how we don't have a "dedicated" board for one or more group of people.

Meaning that we're not a hardcore, racist nutjobs like those nips are.

That I know, but it mostly happens on the train for me.

I dunno whether it's or but I want you people to fuck off back to wherever you came from
Delicious brown are the only race-related threads allowed here, stop dragging 3D politics into everything fucktards

This mostly.

You're all a bunch of stupid weebs if you think nips aren't ultra racist for western standards.

>3D Politics

Are there 2D politics?
Does LotGH counts as that?

Why is she so cute?

How long until japanese race are bred out of existence by more virile immigrants?

Not for a while, Japan is still over 98% Japanese while Europe is 40% muslim.

I can't help but think that the whole sister/Pedro/Maria thing only exists as a meta joke only the author and a very few of her friends will understand considering how pointless to the narrative they are to the point they could almost be intrusive.

No lad, I'm not a leftist.

>I dunno whether it's or but I want you people to fuck off back to wherever you came from
We came from here numbnuts, Sup Forums is a destination board.

>Europe is 40% muslim.
Holy shit, how does it smell?

IIRC it's 4% muslim and it smells terrible.