Swedish police get rid of guns. Get "tactical brooms" instead. The brooms...

Swedish police get rid of guns. Get "tactical brooms" instead. The brooms, which are constructed from carbonfiber reinforced polymer, cost the police 8500 SEK ($1000) each, significantly less than their current firearm Sig Sauer P225. The brooms dual as a baton, aiding in arrests and crowd control, and a cleaning tool, aiding in cleaning up crime scenes and keeping the streets clean as well as safe. "Both of these duties are equally important for a police officer", says Police Agency Executive Dan Eliasson.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DAT7KzyQd34?t=63
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't even tell fact from fiction anymore when it comes to Sweden. I mean this is something (((they)))) would legitimately want, but it's so ridiculous it's hard to believe there is any way this is a thing.

Makes it easier for sweden to brush their "problem" under the carpet

And if you break the law, the police will put a curse on you.

The brooms, which are constructed from carbonfiber reinforced polymer, cost the police 8500 SEK ($1000) each.
Holy shit, this is like using a fucking broom as a weapon wasn't enough for you.

DON'T BE A LOON

BIN THAT BROOM

>Watch out on Easter weekend - The police in Lund have acquired a new weapon.
>With the aid of a polished wristwatch, one hopes to give the contenders a real match.
>Now the police are celebrated by thousands of people on the internet.
>"The broom will be warm this weekend," says Patrik Isaksson, local police district manager in Lund.

What did they mean by this?

i totally believe you man..... SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

this is a joke right?

Sauce or you're a faggot

If I was to call them, saying I have an emergency, they arrive and I say my porch needs cleaning?

Would they comply? in Sweden.

PPFFFTHTHAHAHAHAH

Why are the brooms so expensive, I'd be pretty upset about that.

I cant wait for WW3.

Imagine. every swedish citizen is as armed as the police.

Resistance has never been easier.
Kill policemen until the millitary comes after you with a sophisticated semi-automatic swiffer

They need to waste their budget somewhere in order to ask for more next year.

Sounds like a money laundering scheme, who the fuck in their right mind would pay $1000 for a goddamn broom.

This, what the fuck. How come Sweden is so far ahead in the cuck olympics compared to other European countries?

Can it sweep up mangled children and dead dogs?

Looks like all those social issues will be swept under the rug!
>carlos.jpg

Sweden is joke at this point

Same
This plus likes wanting to squeeze shekels. This is a goddamn joke.

>fake and gay

>no source
>not on bing

Real fake news.

>no source

buying brooms under the age of 18 is now illegal in sweden

>Thinking to myself that this cannot be anything else but fake news.
According to a quick Google search this was done as a joke for Easter. So I was right.
Pic related

No link. Fuck you, Abdul.

though this is fake, hospitals buy support stockings for almost $1000 each.
it is an entire business in Sweden to "fuck the government" with bad deals since state employees don't know anything

Have I been a coma, is it April 1st?

My mom

it's illegal to lie in sweden. you can get a soft hit with a broom and 3 years of free welfare for this felony.

BAN VACUUM CLEANERS!

NOBODY NEEDS SUCH CLEANING POWER!!!1!!

Many state institutes do this so that their yearly budgets doesn't decrease for the next year. They need to spend enough to be able to get a high budget for next year.
This is a huge waste of taxpayers money and the people behind this should fucking hang together with the shitskin importers.

The broom is a start. This is the next step.

i know someone who got paid over 1000€ for teaching kids how to draw for one day. when schools have too much money left, they spend it before they have to give it back, because they would get less money next year if they don't need all the money.

Swedish police gets rid of guns. Gets "tactical hand dildos" instead. The hand dildos, are constructed from anal sensitive reinforced rubber, costs the police 8500 SEK ($1000) each, significantly less than their current firearm Sig Sauer P225. The hand dildos dual as a baton, aiding in arrests and crowd control at your weekly gay parades all across Sweden, and an anus cleaning tool, aiding in cleaning up poz scenes and keeping the streets clean as well as safe. "Both of these duties are equally important for a police officer", says Police Agency Executive Kålle Cuckenström.

When it comes to Sweden and UK, I really can't tell reality from satire anymore.

>cost the police 8500 SEK ($1000) each, significantly less than their current firearm Sig Sauer P225
I looked up the price of the Sig Sauer P225, and it appears to be $1032.00 on the Sig Sauer website. I wouldn't consider $1000 to be "significantly" less than this, particularly given that a police department could probably get a bulk discount.

>Both of these duties are equally important for a police officer
A police officer is a warrior. Their job is to stop threats to society, using force if necessary. Let's not detract them from their main task. And if Sweden does not think it needs warriors to protect the people, they should perhaps be reminded that "List of grenade attacks in Sweden" is a title of an actual Wikipedia article with entries from 2017 and 2018. Granted, the only entry for 2018 thus far is from someone picking up a grenade they found on the ground, this at the very least suggests that the police should be dedicating more resources to finding out who has the grenades to either attack people or just leave abandoned out for some poor sap to find them, and get those grenades away from them, instead of cleaning the streets.

>being mad that your police are litterally cleaning the streets.

>cops is patrolling the beat, he could be picking up a broom

youtu.be/DAT7KzyQd34?t=63

who's stronger:
a) army of 1000 swedish police women equipped with brooms
b) army of 5000 british police women equipped with psychological strategies to talk others into stop being violent

It's really high quality though. They're expensive to build.

Can it even fly ?

>open borders
>censor news
>tax natives to subsidize foreign hordes
>disarm natives

kek i wonder who is behind these actions

It's pretty common for Highway Patrol to keep a broom in the trunk to sweep glass off the road.

That's my guess.

>less than a sig
>$1000

No.

No it was a 1 year old facebook post joke on Easter

Fake news

This is it, (((they))) win.