When Will Bitcoin Finally Die?

The crypto bubble can't go on forever. When will it die, and will it take the whole world economy with it into the greatest depression ever seen?

It is dead, finally got too many people

You're clueless user. Research more.

>When Will Bitcoin Finally Die?
in 3 months.

i'm surprised the windfall hasn't caused investors to owe yet

Meh, sour grapes.
You are pissed because you were not clever enough to get involved in something really interesting

Already died. Do you remember when the bubble started bursting in December? You could see like a shitton of threads on Sup Forums, often with 300 and more answers. Now you see a handful over a day, most die with a few answers.

The bubble has burst and the novelty effect has gone. This also means that the dumb money isn't flowing in any more, which means a slow dying off of the shits called Bitcoin and Altcoins.

Already is.

No.

I'm glad that this is what most people think.

Do you mean the imposter Bitcoin Segwit or the real Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash?

You're the only non-moron ITT. Bitcoin will still be around in 1000 years, or transformed into other blockchain coins. But cryptos are here to stay, and their value is only going up in the long term.

I'm pretty much a nocoinz btw, so don't even bother. My opinion is objective.

t. economics major, legacy currency trader

buy chainlink or kill yourself in 3 years

Unlikely.. few millennials may have to cut back on smashed avocado that's it.

Kek. I've already got a fat stack of bags

>bubble

this is a lot of retard in one post

price wiol fall more as people start to understand that btc shouldn't be used as speculative asset, but as a currency. When normies get of the train price will stabilize and then steady growth as use of btc expand

Whats a bitcoin?

Soon

It's a sort of cookie they have in europe.

Oh yeah I remember! One of my friends had one when they went last time. They said it was really expensive

I don't know why they'd be so expensive, it's basically a oreo without the icing. Taxes, I guess.

crypto should have stayed a weird internet thing not a normie thing they ruined it by being retards

>FUD everyone says
You're obviously a noob.

It didn't start as a weird internet thing, it started as a technology thing. Taking it mainstream was the goal all along. What exactly have you got against subverting the reserve-banking system?