Daily reminder that we own you

daily reminder that my people own "your" "beautiful" "country" theres nothing you can do to stop the chinese take over and in 5-10 years time we will literally own all of australia, and most of the world probably, you know this is best off for all of us, china is based my country banned black music!

another day, another shitpost

its called the daily reminder for a reason white "man"

hey look i fixed the image problem

sage faggots

why sage this is real politics? my country will rule the world one day, how is that not worth of a thread?

>we will literally own all of australia
I don know what you saying.
Do you me we reary own Ostraria?

DEATH TO GOYS

WHITE GENOCICE NOW!

you are racist and will be executed when my people own the world.
go away dirty jew, china runs the world more then yours.
not bait i post this thread everyday it the new auspol but real information about china, whoops i meant "australia" future

Your country will have another mass die off as always. You idiots live/eat/breathe lead and are surrounded by literal toxic waste. But sure you'll rule the world soon!

lets just ignore usa history then, mutt.

you must be very new, this has been a daily thread for about 2 week now.

Who gives a fuck chink. We love that white male asian female is becoming the most common relationship in Australia.

Two races genocided in one go, ahaha

Did you know I actually cum to the thought of asian boys getting their boi pussis ravaged by black bulls?

FUCK

Everyone knows asian men are the least attractive second only to niggers

AHAHAHAH

>you are racist and will be executed when my people own the world.
Oh I'm rearry scared. I start shaking in my rittre boots. Prease don do it.

chinese girl only date white men for money to love at all, every sane chinese person knows not to race mix and hates it because it kills our history, so shit fuck you jew!

also mods can you ban this guy pls, he is clearly new and ruining my thread.

>hes ruining my thread. (chink sadface) ^-^

FUCK

Did you know pedophilia is legal in Israel

I love me some gook preemo underage pussi

I seriously hope a nuke is detonated in the center of Beijing.
What an excellent day that would be.
Nothing but dead termites.

you don't own nuthin goyim and your huge pop just means we pretty much have to use the nastiest NBC in our arsenal on you...if you think you are a bunch of fugly proto-mutants now just wait till after we dump hell on your heads

KYS

go china. give those anglos a good spanking

jew are really true disgusting people
well guess what, soon china dop nuke one america the worst country ever controlled by israel hahaha
thank you, will be getting new zealand soon as well

Ching chong? Ching ching chong ching? Ruh roh!

sage

the only things you own are shoddy mcapartments that will need to be torn down in 10 years, then you own nothing chink

oh look at me i am a white man, i thibk i am so good, so strong and powerfull, but really i am weakest race in whole world! my countries are controlled by jews, look my race is dying and i do nothing i am such strong white man!!
check again white dog

>check again white dog

m8 you are the white mans slave, your place in the world is to work for 5 cents an hour to produce cheap plastic toys for us to enjoy, just because you could afford a shoddy 1 bedroom apartment in australia doesn't mean you own shit.

now get back to work you yellow cunt

Top fucking kek! Chinky boy it's a well known fact that gook moms salivate at the thought of white looking grandchildren and actively cheerleader their gook daughters fucking White men even when they're low value soy goys.

Dumbass, it's you ignoring history. Your "people" go through mass die offs and famines the way other countries go through seasons.

Chinese-americans arent chinese btw

All we need to do is remove the restrictions on Japan's military and they'll do a Nanking 2.0 on your ass.

>thank you, will be getting new zealand soon as well

thank you for the job sir, the milk will keep flowing

>I r eternal chink
>I r strunger den whit man
>I r 3 feet tall but I r strung
>I never made it off dah azn mainrand but I r betr den concerer of werld.
>I r get ass fuked by dah japs and ask white man fer herp but me acturry not need.
>White man use mah peopre as sraves of der corpolations but sercetry we r dah strung wunz.
>Me reks u r jew controrred dat maek me feer bettr.

i would like to see small japan ever try something like that again! my country has one of the biggest army in the world and over half of the chinese population(1.4b btw) has military experience since a young age, shitty little soy japan would never stand a chance!

>small white man
>stronger den chinese
>sell all your land to us
>i will never get to own my own land and neither will my childrenn
>get ass fucked and controlled by jews
>jewish use my people as slaves but we are really the master race
>china owns the world soon but we strongestttt

that is a lie mutt
you a mutt and jewish controll you
thank you too

Low quality shit posting

>constant replies
>monitoring thread
Who hurt you, you fucking assblasted chink?

cao ni ma

I am Chinese man and very happy. We taking all your money U.S.A. Ha Ha Ha. Soon you will all work for Chinese man. Ha Ha Ha. We make everything, you make nothing. Ha Ha Ha. Soon you are third world country like Mexico. Ha Ha Ha. We are buying your country cheap. Ha Ha Ha. We make friends with Muslims and will get more of the oil so you have little. Ha Ha Ha. You have stupid president. Ha Ha Ha. Soon you will all be very poor. Ha Ha Ha. Soon you all be dead.

I am Chinese man and very happy. We taking all your money U.S.A. Ha Ha Ha. Soon you will all work for Chinese man. Ha Ha Ha. We make everything, you make nothing. Ha Ha Ha. Soon you are third world country like Mexico. Ha Ha Ha. We are buying your country cheap. Ha Ha Ha. We make friends with Muslims and will get more of the oil so you have little. Ha Ha Ha. You have stupid president. Ha Ha Ha. Soon you will all be very poor. Ha Ha Ha. Soon you all be dead.

the bongistani prison colony is rightful (and remains) american clay fuckoff, finish digesting the drug infestedphillipines first

go back to posting guangzhou threads again nisem

>U smarr, u 3 fett tarrer den me but u smarr!
>U own no rand! U own 23 acre but u own no rand!
>U mek more muny working 6 munf of da yer den me onry taek 2 day off! But me r bttr!
>We rent port and buy shitty unit in merbourne! We own u rand!
>We own nun ur resource but we own it arr! RARARARA WE OWN ARRRRRRR.

Your Kim Jong syndrome is showing mate.

nah mate, you're full of shit.
The uni i go to you only see asian girls with white men, don't even see white men with white women, it's always asian girls.

I'm not even white, i think it's a plus that whites are going to eventually genocide themselves because
>le qt azn grill

>he thinks its nisem

fuck you
we own america soon aswell but you already owned by the jews hahahah
i am not nisem, but he is normally in this daily thread
your angry white syndrome is showing idiot
your id says gay so go suck men again,also thats a lie

You dont even get your own flag on Sup Forums chink, get him the fuck out of here.

Bet he was shitten out on street.

Giving up already? How will you build grorious empire with that attitude?

You can never be white, so at the end of the day what do you have to win, really?

this happened today
>going for a surf
>standing next to water putting on rashy
>two chinks appear in my peripheral
>usual, dress pants, polo shirt (always stained) thongs
>see them start grinding their feet into the sand
>stand next to them and look out at the waves
>turn towards them, ones about 30 the other mid 20's
>ask them what they are doing
>look at me 'heh'
>they look down at sand and keep grinding their feet in the sand
>yell at them 'OI CUNT YOU THINK I DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE FUCKING DOING, GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BEACH YOU CHINK CUNTS'
>chinks stop and look at me in shock
>'GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BEACH OR I WILL KNOCK YOU THE FUCK OUT'
>Chinks shaking and slowly backing away
>cuck lifeguards walk down and tell me to calm down
>staunch them and tell them to get fucked, they know Im local so leave it
>chink cunts run up to carpark
>turn around and about 20 tourists are clapping
>have a good surf

bit of context. These chink cunts come to our beach (tourist area) and rape the pipis (shellfish) which is illegal and have taken years to return after the same thing happened a decade ago. They also go down at night and take everything from the rocks, undersized wild oysters, limpets, even those fucking little rock crabs.
Start telling them cunts, stand up, already done it about 5 times this summer, too many 'Aussies' these days are too scared or dont want to be labelled. fuckin tell em, theyll get the message

why would i want to be white hahaha
this is a lie you are lying you are to weak to actually do anything in real life, bet you feel very cool lying your story here hey hahahaahahah

not even lying chink. you cunts are weak as piss and every chink Ive told to fuck off this summer starts shaking because cowards. 2 of them today chink and they didnt even challenge me. weak

then u shud call it the never reminder

>china runs the world
they cant run us. i wud rather usa run the world like rn

you are white person in hong kong, leave my thread poser! oh and also while you're at it lave hong kong you're not chinese!

I hope the Chinese take over at this point. It's pretty clear that the west is doomed to cultural marxism. Anyone still hoping for whites to wake up to what is going on is a fool

weak cunt.

fake news

This.

I dont believe anyone here with a cn or hk flag to be chinese. Youre far more likely to find a chinese poster with overseas flags

>i have never been to hk or china

Whatever man. Im not going to change my mind

animal stuck in the powerlines

>i will knowingly continue to be wrong

keep going

Fuck off you filthy subhuman Chink. You all look and act the same and are disgusting slope eyed ugly as fuck cunts who all look like you have jaundice.
KILL ALL CHINKS

u r very dumb

Fucking parasites. There are groups of Australians forming, dont know about cities but in regional areas who would love nothing more than to kill every filthy fucking Chink in Australia. We've already destroyed a Chink business in this town and run the fuckers out.

Your time is coming Chinks. Stay in the cities where you're safe, we'll be there soon enough anyway. You're not safe in Newcastle

See, Chinks are 'book smart'. Study for days on end committing walls of text to memory yet lack ANY innovation or creative thinking. It's the reason Japan, a small island, raped you cunts in World War 2, it's the reason your shit breaks down all the time, it's the reason you copy everyone, poorly.
It's the reason Mao fucked a whole country so easily, subservient cowards and it's the reason you fear confrontation.
Mindless drones like locusts, devouring everything with little thought.
That can't go on forever and when the time comes to answer for your filth you will bow down and accept death rather than fight.

And your time is coming Chinks. did I mention you bastards are ugly as fuck?

>the past 150 years is more representative of the world than the previous 5000 years
moron, japan was literally civilised by chinese philosophies

I’m gonna culturally enrich Chinese women so hard..

>burger education

parasitic drones.
shit in the streets (keep that one quiet dont you) the true POOS kids clothes in China, for those who dont know, have little shit flaps on them. just open the flap and shit on the sidewalk. fucking filth
no regard for other chinese (saw a guy get hit by a car and not one person stopped to help)
Restaurants use fucking drain and motor oil to cook food
Rats in nearly every dwelling
Buildings that fucking fall down due to poor construction
Public amenities and facilities are destroyed due to little regard by Chinese caring about their communities (if they cant make money from something then who cares)
UGLY as fuck, the all look the same thing is real and you ugly cunts know it
Utilities you cant even use (tap water and sewage pipes cross contaminating everywhere)
Eat anything that moves and destroy natural ecosystems because who cares right?
A chink will NEVER help anyone without personal gain
Filthy subhuman animals, Chinks are a blight on the human race and when the time comes, as I mentioned previously, will bow down and accept death because fighting requires strength and cowards don't have that.
yellow filthy rats

How can you take over without peripheral vision? You'll be bumping into shit. It'll look like the 3 stooges

Yeah...but I can show your womenfolk what the other 6 inches feel like. Chinos have that tic tac dick and EVERY Asian woman craves the BWC.

Compensating for your micro-penis are you chinky?
Or are you doing mental gymnastics to forget that your own government treats you worse than us lmao

>Chink turns off computer, lies in bed with titey whiteys and cries knowing he will never be American or white.
How does it feel when you look in the mirror chink? Do you pretend you're not ugly as fuck with your slit eyes, squashed nose, yellow skin, micro penis and black straw hair or do you get angry and make threads like this?

M8 youre not making your point by sounding like an angry Australisn cunt. Its up to you to stop the horde, not just sit by your PC angryily typing words onto the internet, hitting post and then feeling euphoric by thinking you have defeated thr yellow man. He doesnt give a shit, if hes ugly then hell rice some Australian broad and get better looking children. If hes good looking then RIP your rant.

This is sad.

At least you're better than the muslim takeover.

Though, your lack of practical skills might be your undoing.

Cunt, I literally did this today.
And helped destroy a resort being built by them, like actually went in there and fucking sledgehammered shit. Its happened multiple times and theyve abandoned the project.
Your country is fucked and you bastards are rushing to get here as well.