Daily reminder that British posters on this board have ZERO reasons to complain about house prices

Daily reminder that British posters on this board have ZERO reasons to complain about house prices.

Pic related: this house in Savile Town, Dewsbury (white population: 1.3%) should be affordable to any mature, hard-working man in Britain

>"The vast majority, 98.7%, of the close-knit local population are of south Asian descent"

theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jun/15/talha-asmal-britains-youngest-suicide-bomber-savile-town-iraq-isis

Other urls found in this thread:

erlon-immobilier.com/offres-details.php?ancre=&ref=18875&TBIEN=&zone2=&NBPIECES=&tarif=&SURF_MIN=&SURF_MAX=&sens=&zone2=&agence=&distville=&distance=&recherche=non&action=
seloger.com/annonces/achat/maison/montaigu-02/125636761.htm?cmp=PA0174&utm_source=immobilier.mitula.fr&utm_medium=referral
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how the fuck are these houses? Looks more apartments

>move there
>don't get beheaded

pick one

170k in zelda money = 240k usd

The property is comprised of two floors, that mean's it's a house. And this one in particular is a highly desirable property to add to your real estate portfolio (which you should have by the way).

A bit too airy for my liking. I couldn't imagine the owner fills up all the room inside. Plus how do you expect to get to know your neighbours if your homes aren't attached?

FUCK
OFF
MOHAMMED
GO
BACK
TO
YOUR
ESTATE
AGENT

>Plus how do you expect to get to know your neighbours if your homes aren't attached?

eh, two floor apartments are common. A house is what you call the building before you split it into apartments, at least that is the reality where I live

The vast majority of British citizens live in terraced housing and most have no problems at all with it. As I've explained, this form of communal living allows for intimacy, coziness, casual surveillance and that comfy feeling that comes from hearing your neighbours chatting away in their living rooms or laughing at some funny program etc. Only naughty, naughty oddballs have a trouble with such an arrangement.

daily reminder that britain is riddled with parasites and only a moron would invest in property expecting a return

Guess I am a naughty naughty oddball, I can live with that

It's just like showing the price of houses in Detroit. You'll end up in a shitty neighbor filed with either mudshit or chavs.
So what's the point? I'd rather go in the countryside of any civilized country buy a bigger house with a big yard and even if you live near farm animals it'll still be way better than living near these clothes-wearing animals in city.

roosters and donkeys get annoying real fast

The point is that unless you want to be an old infant all your life, living with mommy and daddy, crying and throwing your toys out of the pram because the world isn't exactly how you want it, you're going to have to man up, buckle up, knuckle down, stiffen your upper lip, tighten your belt, be a capital-m Man and do the masculine thing which is to agree to a 50+ year mortgage on a house in a majority non-white area.

but the richest people i know strictly do buy to lets all across the UK

Or you rent something that cost less monthly, save the surplus and then inherit when your parents die and invest that money together with your savings into something better and just skip that horrible life of being a slave for the bank for life

Please ignore this shitposting, other flags

we are fucked as a nation and different people deal with that in different ways

I simply do not understand what the crybabies on this board find objectionable about homes like these. You should count your lucky stars that such homes are so affordable.

And I thought American homes were bad.

Yes spend 30 years of your life to pay it off, then you die.

I'm 25 and I'll be done paying my house in another 8 years it's in the countryside far away from all your shit and I only have to drive 30 min to get to work. Landscape is nice neighbors are few but all white and kind.
Because of all the place I can do whatever manual activity I want.

If "doing the masculine thing" is to live in a shithole then fuck it. My life is better the way I'm living it currently.

You get used to it but at least they don't try stealing your car or mugging you and your friends.

Bored of these posts now. Yes, the UK is still a semi-feudal society and the landed elites refuse to cede control, and thus house building is deliberately restricted to keep prices high, and once someone buys a house they become part of the racket, and thus there is an acute housing shortage, exacerbated by uncontrolled immigration. This is not news. One point worth making though is that with a small amount of maintenance these houses will last hundreds of years. They are built with stone. I don't think the same can be said for the average burger hovel.

do you have any pics of comfy jap houses?

i hate this country

I was having this convo with the missus yesterday about burgers on here shocked at the fact we accept living on top of one another as socially normal.

It isn't. Well it isn't for me, because things like placing wheely bins near my car and parking like a fucking greasy wop making access to my driveway difficult make me want to put a bullet in their skull.

>roosters and donkeys get annoying real fast

I have some roosters / chicken , goose , turkey , and a horse.
at 60 feets from my yard ,
I only heard them early in the morning if i'm outdoor...

> how can american ever compet

erlon-immobilier.com/offres-details.php?ancre=&ref=18875&TBIEN=&zone2=&NBPIECES=&tarif=&SURF_MIN=&SURF_MAX=&sens=&zone2=&agence=&distville=&distance=&recherche=non&action=

seloger.com/annonces/achat/maison/montaigu-02/125636761.htm?cmp=PA0174&utm_source=immobilier.mitula.fr&utm_medium=referral

If you want to eat your own shit that's your choice. Nobody else would want to live around towelheads

They're not meant to last.We'll replace them with something bigger and comfier in a generation

>dewsbury

what a shithole

Grandiosa is fucking disgusting and overpriced. I dont understand why people pay 11 euros for a frozen pizza over there

The average wage in the UK is 24k. Mortgages are usually 4 x your salary. A hard working man is 70k short for a shithole in Islamabad, Yorkshire.

I suspect that with ongoing despoliation of the environment that approach will become less and less sustainable over time. Conventional building has a massive environmental footprint.

> muh guns and fuck the planet hur hur

I wish it were otherwise because I Luke being an irresponsible consumer also, but if you have any decent level of knowledge about man's impact on the planet you will know that what I am saying is reasonable.

Is england really that fucking bad? Lmao what a shithole honestly.

42% of children in Britain have divorced parents, meaning that many of them will have no home to inherit as their parents move in with their new partner, with their shared house often being passed down to the children of the partner rather than themselves. But it's an ideal situation really for the kids who quote unquote miss out, because they have an opportunity to man up, take it on the chin and become independent.

>south asian descent
yeah sure

When the fuck have you seen anyone complaining about house prices here?

"built like a brick cuckshed"

Why not live on a boat instead? It's a fucking island innit

britannia rules the waves and all that old chap

I think you'll find that historically living on top of each other is far from abnormal. Civilisation in no small part depends on large numbers of people living close together, at least until such point as technology advances to render space slightly less of a restricting factor through e.g. mass transport, personal transport ownership etc.

>minaret
>moslem

Kek

Homes in England are god awful. The good ones are far out and unless you have a farm or something there is very little work about in those areas.

Now in areas connected to places where there's work it's all commie blocks being built and as the government buys 20%, or thereabouts, of all building projects it uses that to stuff every area with niggers.

I've bought my own property and have to live with a dozen neighbors who are fresh of the boat from Africa, all on gibs with their 6 kids each.

The bigger cities like birminghamistan are. Plenty of nice 99% white areas around though.

>not working in an industry that allows you to live pretty much anywhere

>Not waiting for price drops 5 years down the line due to Brexit

I'm holding until then m8s and I mean actual currency, not cryptomemes

>coziness
Nah, the only way you get coziness is with 200 acres of secluded woodland.
>casual surveillance
If you're neighbors are white
>comfy feeling that comes from hearing your neighbours chatting away in their living rooms or laughing at some funny program etc
It's not, though, especially if they have company over and are partying up to 3 AM.

>They're not meant to last.We'll replace them with something bigger and comfier in a generation

The Bong got it right. You are not meant to maintenance you house every fucking holidays.
neither build 3 houses in your entire life.

Thoses coast less than your woodply american housebuilt in general. ( one was built in 2005 the other was in 2010 , so the insulation normes are alrighty )

and you don't have to do anything almost for 30-50 years... might last century as well.

But yeah .... it doesn't help the debtgames and the gdp.

>jap house

>Or you rent something that cost less monthly
Ehh, not really.
Mortgage payments oftentimes end up being significantly smaller. Plus, it's an investment where you can get some back

Good god how can you not see he is trolling you...

Is it true that with NHS you need to wait 3 years to get an x-ray???

>If you're neighbors are white
fuck me dead your**

If you think you can time the housing market you should be earning millions in the city, not posting on here.

I'm a developer, in theory I can work anywhere but can't find work outside London. The last time I looked the only place hiring was somewhere in Maidstone which is just as fucked to get to for me.

You have to have capital to do that.
It doesn't happen overnight, moran.

The NHS is really great when you're near death. Unless you're not worth curing then they leave you to die.

Attempting to time the market is a fool's game. The phrase catch a falling knife was invented for a reason.

Row houses.
Individual house-like units with shared walls.

>Pic related: this house in Savile Town, Dewsbury (white population: 1.3%) should be affordable to any mature, hard-working man in Britain
>"The vast majority, 98.7%, of the close-knit local population are of south Asian descent"

Britain YES!

Wonder how good the firewalls are. Would suck having your house burn because some bastard next to you fell asleep with a cig.

The walls are brick. You don't get many of those types of fires. Gas (cooking/heating) explosions are probably more common. In a northern town the greatest hazard is grinding, remorseless boredom and lack of opportunity.

gross.

i'm sure being bored in northern england is probably better than being bored in the states but dam this is awful

Here in Great Britain we follow the principle that if your neighbour is to die in a fire, then so should you as a matter of honour. Look at the great fire of London for example. A small fire in a bakery ended up burning down the entire city, most of it comprised of terraced housing. And why? Because we knew that we had to buckle up, man up, roll our sleeves up, stop complaining and burn to death for the sake of the greater good. It's a very comfy way to die by the way.

my landlord has expressed a similar sentiment.

Just move to Wales for fuck's sake, it's mostly hills and rivers and shit, no muzzies, and it's cheap.

It is one of the best investments to make (Or it was a short while ago)

We have way too few houses, rent prices can be ridiculous and people will still have to pay.

and the people speak garbled english like the rural south. no thanks friendo

do you have any idea how poorly designed or thought out most houses are? imagine who builds them then extrapolate. it's not a wonder that most people are in want of a decent living space

I agree. That's why I don't live in the north right now. However by moving up there I would immediately climb a couple of rungs up the social ladder due to the difference in house prices - from a 2 bed terraced to a 3 or 4 bed detached. That's what I intend to do 10 or 20 years from now. Pick the right location and you don't have to be anywhere near the drugs, crime and immigrants. Parts of the north are stunningly beautiful if you can manage the depressing dark winters.

Still better than having your head peacefully cut off by Asians.

wise and cognizant response. thanks.

Whoops, that's my memeflag. I was Terryposting in a CIA thread

no worries cia im sure at least a few of you follow me by now. thanks for listening desu

how actually angry are the skull and bones fellas right now? i'm ready to punch down a building like superman desu.

10-20 years from now will be a different world and prices are already going up in northern england. You won't get a good exchange after the next 6-8 years.

>mfw bought apartment in copenhagen in 2013
>20% down - price $350,000
>Current market price; $680,000

All tax free - thank you obama

i'd probably be more comfy with the threat of beheading than listening to one more southern person

plotpoint: you still have to deal with copenhagen

sry man for your life

thank you wise friend :)

This is a better suburb layout.

how much would it cost me to have that house bombed?

>laughing at some funny program etc.
i used to find it funny when i lived in a flat and you could hear the neighbours laugh at the same tv program.
i'd much rather live in a detached though, your right that terraces are more communal, but i'd prefer something that was clearly defined as mine.

>50+ year mortgage on a house in a majority non-white area.
or move to scotland.

true and wise. what are your plans to achieve that?

that's the coward's way.

I had to wait months to get a reply from the Doctor about my X-Ray results after I had a hard time sleeping because of my breathing, which was getting significantly worse over my whole life. I was assigned two/three different inhalers as a child, and since then it never even got slightly better.
The actual waiting times to get an X-Ray depend on where you live. I live in a small city with a population of ~240K (according to 2009 stats), and the nearest hospital is one city away so it's not that terrible, it takes a few weeks to get an appointment though.

Prices would be more than reasonable had it not been for immigration and welfare which is causing the prices to go up.

Eastern Europe tier

perhaps you can ask for ventolin for asthma like a normal person. please do that immediately.

worse

Exactly. Have a neighbour on either side (and sometimes upstairs if you're lucky!) allows you truly nurture your capacity for empathy and communal bonding. Rather than living a silent, isolated life wherein you have a great deal of land, a great deal of power of how much sound you are forced to listen to, and so forth, in high-density environments as so, so many people in the UK are fortunate enough to live in, the outside world is pretty much forced upon you and your senses, meaning you have to man up, grow up, roll your sleeves up and learn to live with it. It's a phenomenal experience. I remember most fondly the nights where I have stood with my ear to the wall listening to my neighbours expressing their love for another and discussing having children and raising a family. I remember when my next door neighbour had a cough which kept me up all night, but I didn't mind losing sleep precisely because I understood as a mature adult that the benefits of living so close to a total stranger far outweighs the occasional annoyances such as being forced to hear their music, their furniture moving, objects being dropped, urinating, defecating, shouting, coughing, arguing, having sex, watching the television, bashing food in the kitchen, turning on their washing machine, their dog barking and so forth. In fact I now embrace these sounds and pretend that I am a part of their families and that there are in fact #nowalls between us. I often have erotic dreams in fact where I and the rest of my predominantly Muslim street are all led into a shipping container filled with thin mats for sleeping on until there are so many of us in there that the noise, smell, and so on overwhelms my senses completely, and where I struggle against the limbs of countless strangers in the darkness to try and reach the door in order to try and bash it open, only to be tugged down and trampled underfoot while the yells of foreign languages drown out my pleas for help.

Asian neighbours are terrific. Like these people

>you still have to deal with price increases

fixed - feels good to earn a burgers wage a year - just from owning a home

Yeah, I guess
>that mosque in the background

and asian pedestrians are the kindest.

Im going to be quite frank and say im not sure why anyone with money and means would want to invest in England

You can go anywhere in the world, yet you choose to buy overpriced sheds on a miserable rainy leftist dystopian warp hole which (apart from London, which is even more dystopian) is poor and has next to no industry

how far north are you?

I've been taking my inhalers practically everywhere I go my senpai. My brain may be degrading, but I still know what keeps my from dying.

isn't it fashionable to be dystopian?