You scared Sup Forums?

You scared Sup Forums?

No. (((you))) are, though.

The truth is painful like a knife. Leftists have the most to lose from accepting the truth, so that's why they act so violently against it.

that skunk should be a racoon

OwO What’s this?

Someone should reply with the American History X scene.

looks like a nigger mugging a spic or something

You are gonig to hell you shit sniffer

>furries

Ah yes. The old enemy.

thats not true, he clearly tries to use telepathy to make her fall in love with him while the white feminist pretends to laugh at him

Is that a possum?

furries get the gas

>You scared

Yeah, scared of what I must do

Aren't there nazi furs?

Of what ? Furries ? Or even more pathetic, antifa furries ? Nah, i am good. In fact, i hope for them to live in a very diverse area, so they can enjoy how islam or niggers deal with such filth.

If you look closer, you can see that she is actually quite afraid. She KNOWS he has secret powers.

Racoons aren't faggots.

My asian coworker and I partake in the racial bants every time we see each other and the other day he said out loud "Shutup you black cunt" (i'm white btw) and there was literally a black african co worker sitting next to us. Aussie asians, the ones with the aussie accent don't actually give a fuck.

Muppet

Am I scared of a faggot furry? No. No I'm not.

Hahahahahhahhaha
You cant make this shit up

Ausfags are different though. Shitposting is part of your culture.

Swedes should accept Ramadan. Perhaps going a month without eating soy would grow their balls back.

>kicking someone from behind when he's already injured and down
Yep, that's leftism.

It is a threat to be considered, if that piece of shit will get into power. That kind of people would be used to execute any kind of intelligent and cultured white people. So I do not see killing him as act of violence, rather an act of national self defense.

scared of what? faggots who play dress-up because they're so ashamed of themselves they've got to pretend to be a different species? yeah. shaking in my steel-toed boots.