youtube.com/watch?v=JQYanNiEOTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cheerios was right

Charioce did nothing wrong!

HEIL THE FUHRER!!!

FAVAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=_CL6n0FJZpk

Man, he got thin. Look at how loose that wristband is.

GOD EMPEROR OF MANKIND CHARIOCE!!!

old filthy racemixing slut

Where were you when Mugaro confirmed for girl?

I'm still pretty sure Jeanne is living the hardest life.

>not this

youtube.com/watch?v=MmSpQpH1wvc

you blew it.

>Getting slammed by random jobber knights

>Wiped out his own army with a shitty plan
>Failed to even scratch Cheetohs
>Got rekt by another jobber
>Put in danger one of the only people he cares about
>Sold out Nina only for her to get captured right then and there too

Help me Sup Forums

I can't hold this much suffering

AHAHAHAHAHA

One of two rapes a day.
Takes the doctor away.

SHIIIEEEEEEETTTTT !!!!

This is the first time i see a pancake in anime.

This is literally a metaphor of Azazel's plan. It wasn't even able to take off without Nina's transformation.

FAVAROOOOOOOOOO

Being Azazel-fag is true suffering.

>Cheerios mistreating prisoners
Color me surprise.

S-shes gonna be daijobu! Honest!

Here is the real thread theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=JQYanNiEOTs

Don't call Kaisar a jobber

>it's a breaking out of prison arc with Nina, Jannu, Kaisar and Favaro

fucking yes

>>Sold out Nina only for her to get captured right then and there too
Fuck this fucking faggot

Is Rita gonna fix them up, or are Bacchus and Hamsa going to prison break in godworld and come to the rescue

For a second there I was afraid what will happen if gods and angels decide to attack Anatae. But I was quickly reminded we simply need to kill them.

BIG FAT HOLY TATS.

Daily reminder that if demons didn't wanna be genocided they shouldn't have started a war with humanity and if gods didn't wanna get rekt they shouldn't have subjugated humanity and then made them fight demons by themselves.

Did Charioce just completely obliterated one of the highest ranked demon in 1v1 without any effort whatsoever ?
Where the fuck do i enlist ? I want to serve under him !!!

The trailer shows Rita escaping along with Nina and Jeanne at least.

When you hit the bottom, things can only get better, you will climb up and conquer.

SOMEONE SAVE MUGARO

HE IS NOT FOR /SS/

>Sofiel
More like SOFT-iel, amirite.

No, Kaisar punched him in the diaphragm.

You mean the same Charioce who couldn't even beat Kaisar?

>For a second there I was afraid what will happen if gods and angels decide to attack Anatae.
That's episode 12 and shit tons of people die and the city is partially destroyed, but who cares, right, Cheerios?

Left or right?

Liver. I should know. I got punched there once.

I like Charioce but I'm seriously starting to doubt if he actually has any plan.

>HE IS NOT FOR /SS/

He is though. But not with Gabriel, he's reserved for his mother. Incest /ss/ is the best.

Can someone please get me a screenshot of the Cerb from ? I don't want to have to download the episode just for this.

more like ASSfiel

I don't remember "saving as many people as possible" being part of his genius plan.

He said his plan like 3 times now. Simply gain the power to fight his enemies and kill them all. He's the type of man who faces his problems head on.

TELL THAT TO FUCKING SLAINE

>Mugaro left alone with two tittymonster cake gods

They didn't show up this episode.

Like Hitler thinking of Operation Barbarossa.

Shit.

Don't remind me of that garbage. Can't believe I wasted my time watching it.

She wasn't in this episode.

That's from episode 13 or 14, so unless you have a time machine or can travel to Japan and steal the episode from Mappa's hands, you'll have to wait two months like the rest of us.

Why did this shitty show trrigger so many people that they keep bringing it up years after its finished?

Does this mean... boys, now that demons are over get ready for the second course and the gods hunting.

You guys have to admit that this episode was pretty good. The three man sword fight where Kaisar outskilled and disarmed Charioce with his fake hand cemented it.

It wasn't in this episode you nigger, also go back to /vg/.

O-oh.

Favaro next week boys, he's going to save everyone.

What's with all these treehuggers recently?

Yeah, but his enemies currently have means to nullify his trump card. He calls angels overconfident, but it feels like he is the one getting carried away. I wish he showed at least a little bit of concern.

I changed my opinion of him from "lost" to "sociopath" for now.

That sneaky son of a whore.

he's going to shit on Kaisar to motivate him

Shit Slaine really fucking got scapegoated for for the who Earth-Mars war and Asseylum was completely fine with that shit. I was an inahofag when this shit was airing but even I got fucking pissed at that shit and felt bad for him.

Is Nina still a slut?

We know from the spoilers that the Gods are going be the ones doing the hunting. Cheerios and his city are about to get utterly destroyed.

Here comes the Favarofags

No. The directing of this and previous episode were really off. A lot of important stuff happened yet all of those felt really flat and without any impact. Only good part was Kaisar interfering. I hope next episodes will be better.

Typical trainwreck but this one had an absurdly bad ending if you cared about the main fuckboi Slaine.

Nothing wrong with that.

No, and that's the problem.

Enter Cheerios in a hastily made up Chris disguise, rescuing Nina from the dungeons and imploring her to save humanity and, more importantly, his sweet ass.

We need something for this one, probably.

100% FAVARO

I love that shot. It almost looks like he's rolling his eyes.

Lol

Did the afro get too big?

Azazel is gonna end up like him mark my words.

Simply the casualties of war. He will recover and counterattack with 10 times the intensity. Because that's how humans roll, we get back up when we're down.

>people excited that the main character of the first season is back
>f-favarofags stop enjoying the show reeeeee

Stop embarrassing yourself please. You shit up the last thread and now you are trying to shit up this one. Just fuck off.

Impossibiru. Azazel is the director's husbando.

>shit tons of people die
The GODS are great guys ! The had no choice and all!

I fucking hope so. Cheerios has been winning too hard. I want to see him lose everything he cares about.

Afro-mullet

>main character
Amira isn't back

No such thing as TOO big.

Fuck off frog.

Fuck off

Humanity's freedom?

You and you corspe god.Don't you know - Chaos is the only true answer.

Who knocked her up? Was it really Micheal?

Last season
>Azazel is hit
>Azazel is stabber
>Absolutely fucking nothing

This season
>Jobber extraordinaire punches him in the gut
>Drops to his fucking knees becoming defenseless
>2 humans taking him on with what seems to be regular swords

OKAY

Nina's speech about the king being evil and the demons being poor innocent defenseless beings. NOT OKAY

I don't think I remember seeing her with short hair.

No.

She's just rape fodder for him

>Nina's speech about the king being evil and the demons being poor innocent defenseless beings. NOT OKAY
This scene was supposed to be powerful yet it felt so fucking bland.

Director wants to make tokusatsu but Cygames won't let him. Fantasy things are a little all over the place.

It was Zeus, no doubt. I'm sure it makes sense on some level.

It's from the second short that MAPPA posted on their channel months ago. It was about Kaisar and Jeanne.