AUS/POL/ CENTRELINK MONGRELS EDITION #2

G'day cunts. Hope you're all getting geared up for Australia day.

>NSW Police hunting gunman after man shot dead at Bankstown cafe
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-23/gunman-on-run-after-man-shot-dead-in-bankstown/9353612

>Top 1% of Australians own more wealth than bottom 70% combined
archive.is/haXFE#selection-1247.1-1260.0

>African gang violence: Police can’t solve problem alone, Graham Ashton says
archive.is/zO3qo#selection-1811.0-1822.0

>US doctor allegedly bashed by teenagers at Australian Open in Melbourne
archive.is/FsTZX#selection-1717.0-1728.0

>Fear 'rushed' foreign influence bill will harm freedom of speech
archive.is/FaaVB#selection-1247.1-1260.0

>American lobbyists, universities hit back at foreign influence bill
archive.is/8X9nJ#selection-1389.1-1396.1

>Second group of refugees leave Manus bound for the United States
archive.is/UN550

>New iron ore mines to feed Whyalla steelworks and boost SA exports
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-23/new-iron-ore-mining-whyalla-steelworks-and-export-boost/9350628

>Barnaby Joyce rejects petrol car sales ban amid Coalition debate on electric vehicles
archive.is/bNpls#selection-1401.1-1410.0

Australia day Forecasts
>Chadelaide Min 20 Max 38 Sunny
>Cuckborne Min 20 Max 35 Cloudy.
>Shitney Min 22 Max 30 Partly cloudy.
>Brisbeta Min 23 Max 31
>Slowbart Min 16 Max 27 Partly cloudy.
>Perth Min 17 Max 28 Mostly sunny.

Other urls found in this thread:

ldp.org.au/policy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this a shitpost?
Or are you genuine?
Because you should be able to talk to your partner and discuss issues without "having a spat".

Hobbies help when we have down-time like this, user. I do shit like drawing, reading, painting, etc - easy shit i can do at home. Or I'll go out and just have a nice drive somewhere beautiful. I also buy lego and enjoy building shit with it, can easily kill some hours doing that and it's pleasant as fuck.

Hope you are okay man, alcohol can really suck.

Is it really as bad as you say?
All I can think is that the last few years we've had the economic down turn, then Australia's economy has shifted from a mining production based economy to now a service based one.

And centrelink is meant to help those who are unemployed get trained and find work.
It has it's positives and negatives.

what beer is everyone drinking tonight?

>hahn super dry master race reporting in

Apart from being glued to the latest iGoy, what are the issues with dating 18 year old grills?

First. Should i do financeial services or ICT in tafe?

someone redpill me on asio getting our information?

they compare you in every single way to relationships they see on Instagram and snapchat

again, wish it wasnt so hard to get work on boats

CEASE AND DESIST POSTING ON Sup Forums RIGHT NOW UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET V&
AUSTRALIAN INFORMATION IS COMPROMISED

At least they don't compare you to relationships in TV dramas.

First for communism for Australia

retreat into the outback.

Some 18 year old girls are fucking fantastic and wonderful people to be around and date. Some are shit, narcissistic, drama-fuelled losers.

Why?

they definitely do that too.
i got compared to some Chad on the bachelorette. got forced to watch it with my 18yo exgf and her dad

yeeeea wasnt the best night ay cobba

Asios getting our information

This
I was the cunt who got cut off by the fuckbuddy last thread

She made me watch Jenna marbles videos

>Because you should be able to talk to your partner and discuss issues without "having a spat".
She tried to turn it back on me and I got so offended because I always, always, make an effort to not be on my phone with her, never put it on the table when we eat, etc. She gets really cold and easily agitated when she knows I'm angry, I want to talk about it and just deal with it head on where she lets it fester and goes cold, so frustrating.

Who cares.
Asio are fucking too inept to function

didnt see that in the last thread, wanna fill me in mate?

>bachelorette
Jesus that's still going? I don't know if that's quite as bad as watching Married at first sight with your gf and her dad though.

Mate, if you had a cunt or were cute, I'd fill you in alright.

Basically, fuckbuddy for all of a month drops me for her childhood friend/neighbor.
Good on them, now I'm trying to poach an ex for a root.

yeah its still going
luckily her dad was a cuck who recently got divorced

>Jenna marbles
Be glad it wasn't Laci "STDs" Green I guess.

I'd lay down some rules and if she can't deal with it then that's her issue.

Maybe if you have a good mutual friend they can sit in and help mediate things with her and you.

I am not partial to putting up with bullshit with people so take my advice with a grain of salt. I am like you where I like to talk about things and deal with the issues, but I am not afraid to cut ties and stuff like that. Don't have time for people who aren't up to scratch.

honestly i just want to live in the outback as a hermit.

>Mate, if you had a cunt or were cute, I'd fill you in alright.

if you said that to me in a pub and then told me that story id probably buy you a beer and ask to see pics of your ex

I just wanna have a decent job that I like, enough money to live comfortably and enjoy my hobbies (which don't cost a shitload), and have some decent friends.

Daily reminder: unless councils will release landlots for housing estates to be developed, so millennials can own a home, there will be an uprising.

Boomers responsible for trying to milk us for everything we're worth will be assassinated on live television, their heads blown wide open with shotguns.

Your days are numbered, mark these words.

She also got her "dank memes" from fucking pewdiepie.
I would have bottled the bitch if she said "someone touch my spaghet" one more time

Asios taken all my information 2bh how to i get it back?

>I want to talk about it and just deal with it head on where she lets it fester and goes cold, so frustrating.
All women do this bullshit m8. I know exactly what you mean. I just want to talk it over, have us apologize to one another because whatever we were arguing about really isn't worth being puffed up like some retarded angry blowfish for a week but it never works and you have to wait a day or two till she gets over it.

How much Sudanese cock are you sucking tonight lads?

>I want to talk about it and just deal with it head on where she lets it fester and goes cold, so frustrating.
That's all women, lad.

Yeahnah, the cuntz couldnr even find ManMonis with his exmissus dead, hanging out with bikies and the drug habibs to get a pump shottie and go G-had, what makes you think they go any further on Sup Forums than jacking off to /mlp

We are that far from an effective spy agency police state that even SamDastyari can outsmart our superspies to sell his arse to the chinks under their noses.

i am just so tired of the manipulators, liers and dickheads. living in the outback all by myself seems like a great option,.

Maybe I would in a pub, but there's people watching, user.

Why would you buy me the drink, mate?

ldp.org.au/policy

>what do you mean you don't like shitty low energy facebook memes that you can't understand unless you watch some trendy show or e-celeb?
>why don't we marathon through all game of thrones episodes and the Star Wars prequel trilogy because I just love those maymays

hes just larping, realistically you and everyone here are on the same level as homeless losers the globalists and the establishment dont care about you.

cos im loaded and i love buying mates drinks because it makes me feel good

Oh fuck, dead on

Daily reminder to vote LNP next election to give the poor boomers some more tax breaks

i was larping user

Yeah I know the feel my man and I understand your point of view. I try and keep good people around me.

>>Brisbeta

More like BrisBANE

Well cheers mate.
So it's not because you're homosex?

More importantly, ask her is she knows da wae and call her queen.
A hip young lady who keeps up with all the freshest and dankest memes should definitely get the ebin niche insider meme and your bonds will strengthen.

>not starting your own party with mates and running in the local elections
poof

fuck forgot to say nohomo just heaps ladsy

You raise some valid points, and I would very much like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Fuck that is dead on to when i was with my 18 year old girl, a few years back even the GOT marathon.

What are we drinking for Straya day lads

Get off your ass and stop being so entitled.. do I sound like your dad ?

Before you start complaining about the younger generation, ask yourself how many jobs have you got for them or how many jobs has anyone you know got for them. I bet a grand total of ZERO. And out of these ZERO jobs how many guarantee a career and are full time like the type of job that was easy to get back in your day. How many are anything but casual and how many have all the benefits you took for granted back in the good old days when you could pay off a house with three years wages. Once again a grand total of ZERO. But youll all keep on voting liberal and national and making everything even worse for your children and grandchildren. Congratulations.

She spouted that one too.
Also had tumblr and reddit bookmarked on her phone.

This was a 23 year old accountant

Home-brewed ginger beer with three big spoonfuls of sugar in because I'm a soft cunt.

Local Sydney drop

Jimmie beam

Bongs

probs just water

depends what im doin tho

Every fucking day I see at least 3 different articles goin on about straya day and how many cunts “care” about the date when its all horseshit pndering talking in it up like 2/3 people want it changed i dont even know just cunts fucked cant even.

70 years later and nothing has changed.

my least favourite aus celeb? Nick Cave

Thors brother. A literal who

>JUST FUCKING GO IN THERE AND GIVE EM A NICE FIRM HANDSHAKE AND YOU ARE PRACTICALLY HIRED ALREADY

But I'm not a communist

>Don't let the bosses control the government
>Let the government be your boss

Chris Pratt is pretty fuckable.

Neither have I, but you can't deny their motions for change have a certain appeal, even if not their ideals.

My parents told me that too.
I'll keep trying though

6aY7Y8ye you absolutely savage mofo

Australia day, more like Invasion Day amirite? Got any petrol?

I once gave an interviewer a firm handshake and he grabbed his hand after and massaged it and I never got a call back

what book should i get on audible?

>bosses have tyrannical control at work because "it's their property" and "you agreed to work for them"
>the government is directly elected by the people and strictly checked by the courts and the constitution even so
I bet you thought that sounded smart when you wrote it, too.

I bit the bullet and left Melbourne to embrace rural Victoria.

>not many jobs going
>people are painfully stupid and proud
>weather and conditions are more intense
>spend most of your time driving
>there is no farm qts like in the movies

I have a gf and a stable job so I'm putting away decent savings from a mediocre salary because of how much cheaper it is out here.

People are nicer out here but there isn't the same sense of community that I grew up with, get used to being alone because you're not going to make close friends with the locals.

Greens Party has made minor gains and amassed serious influence on the government through the Labor party's weakness

Can I mention I have schizophrenia on my resume and if I don't get hired I will sue them for discrimination?

On the Jew's and their lies

I shook a girls hand and she was like "wow thats a firm hand shake", nah slut you're just a limp wristed cunt

Gorilla Mindset

Greens are also full blown stalinists, fuck off with that shit

I actually did that once and got the job.

I went in and asked for the manager and told him I was interested in the job and he gave me an interview on the spot. I then aced the interview (evidently) and got the job.

>Greens Party has made minor gains and amassed serious influence on the government through the Labor party's weakness
Pretty much. Labor should cut their losses and adopt a socially centre-right, economic left approach. The vast majority of the Australian working and middle class would vote for that in a heartbeat, but Labor is under the delusion that it "needs" the social left to win elections.

I think also Labor itself lacks the spine to make that decision.

So you love the current government and wouldn't want to overthrow them for communism, since they've got so many checks and balances.
Right?
I know you're just trying to troll but this is a good laugh.

Man what I'd give to be a druid/hermit living in the hinterlands.

Not having to put up with shit except nature.

also mention you have a whole list of other mental health issues so your discrimination case looks more legit.

>shaking a girl's hand
This implicitly acknowledges them as an equal.

Whenever a girl holds out a hand for me to shake I grasp her fingers instead and sort of hold it up as if I was going to kiss it like they used to do (move it up maybe like 6 inches) without bending down to actually do it, and then release.

>So you love the current government and wouldn't want to overthrow them for communism, since they've got so many checks and balances.
>Right?
Correct.

Not everyone who thinks differently to you is trolling. I'm not a provocateur except insofar as when I say what I genuinely believe you find it provocative.

Except for what I wrote above, which is obviously ludicrous.

M8, they couldnt even work out who were the badguys when they lived in a designated foreign embassy and looked like Boris from tv program with moose and squirrel.
Now we fill half of Shitney with random goatfuckers and expect the 9-5 public servants to work out who's here to cum in goats and who's here to come in boats.
>the secret they: all want to do both

look for "fredy neptune" by les murray

Between the chinks and mozzies dog ownership is looking fairly perilous

such a beautiful life away from the bullshit of people and society.

sounds good but audible doesnt have australian books because australians havent heard of them yet

>Pretty much. Labor should cut their losses and adopt a socially centre-right, economic left approach
They do take this approach sometimes, most recently I can think of was in WA state election in which they were able to crush the rising threats of the far right by sticking to their economic plans and dropping or shying away from their pandering to the social left. Their campaign was hardly effective, they just shut up for a while and are crowned kings.

It's obvious that the party, especially on a federal level has been compromised by corruption, the principled oldguard Labor MPs have been outnumbered by the shoe-in candidates that were put in place to be yes men (or yes women :^)), I love seeing the new candidates that they field in key seats. It's just random friends or relatives of sitting MPs with no qualification, experience or most importantly even a basic interest in politics.

This normie majority leans to what they think is important which is social justice.

Guns, Germs & Steel - its a quality listen for distinguished white gentleman

I know. Although I feel more and more like this dream of mine will never come to fruition with the way this country is going. Importation of non essential peoples as well as selling off of the country piece by piece to foreigners and the looming doom of an economic crash.

I do hold out a hope though, that people will just get a gut full of all this shit and we get an uprising and overthrow of the government at nearly every level. I do believe the will is there in the people but the clamp on information by the media is almost suffocating.

What gives me a bit of hope is that I asked my mate who's in the army if they where going stage a coup at any time in the near future and he said that he wasn't sure about the infantry/grunts but the officers would be keen.

this will disgruntle you

LOL, Perth doesn't get a nickname. Poor Perth.

Fuck off flip and take your friends with you.

Though good on you cunts for voting Duterte in, we'll probably need similar laws soon to counter all the fucking meth here.

he's one of those sexpat legends who shitposts on Sup Forums all day

Sounds and looks like Sunraysia

Bundy Rum
VB
Bonus: B&H Smooth

"Thus, a good man, though a slave, is free; but a wicked man, though a king, is a slave. For he serves, not one man alone, but, what is worse, as many masters as he has vices."
sounds pretty gd desu