So did Takeru and Hikari end up banging?

So did Takeru and Hikari end up banging?

I know it's not explicitly said in the epilogue, but we never actually get to see or hear the people they supposedly married, and their names aren't mentioned.

Also, Hikari's child looks like Takeru with brown hair.

It's also suspicious that, in the epilogue, the only people who don't get a shot of them in the real world showing what they're doing are Takeru and Hikari.

Add in the blatant flirting they have going on in Tri, and the only logical conclusion is something has to have happened between these two.

>he doesn't know

Hikari is for her brother.
Pretty much canon.

Which is why I'm asking :P

Maybe it has a secret ending.

Well the takari were very better in 02.

Source on this? I'm not doubting you but I haven't really seen the proof for this myself.

>Hikari was shown to have a son and no father was in sight.
>Taichi was shown to have a son but no mother was in sight.
>Their kids literally look like siblings with Hikari's son being literally her as a boy while Taichi's was literally himself.
>The kids even share the same digimon like their parents
>Hikaris son even inherited the whistle

What does it mean?

>nikoo nikoo niii

It's more likely that Yamato and Takeru have a thing going on than Taichi and Hikari, judging by how Takeru's spoken about his brother in Tri.

Every thread

It's not too late for you to get onboard the incestrain.

FEMININE PARTS AND PSYCH

So then, what's the reason that this was never brought up again and Hikari has acted completely differently in every single episode after 21?

Discount Tai is still Tai.

Does anyone have that gif or Webm where Takeru confronts her and is overwhelmed when she gives him the look?

Didn't you hear of The Door into Summer? They made it explicitly clear that Daisuke x Hikari was not a thing like 14 years ago:

"As Willis and Mimi indicate, the winter was the result of Na-chan's solitude mixing with Davis' regrets, such examples being his team's loss at the district soccer competition and his unrequited love for Kari. In a way, Na-chan was taking Kari's place as the object of Davis' affection, though she knew it wasn't meant to be."

Someone post that webm where Takeru tells her to stop thinking her brother is the solution to her problems.

I remember being a kid and rooting so hard for this ship, mostly because cucking Davis was like God's will.

FUCK Davis

That'll never stop him.

Tai- His crest is courage, and his partner is a dragon. Died in a fire trying to save his pet.

Matt- His crest is friendship, and his partner is a wolf. Starved to death after getting lost in the woods on a camping trip, and gave the last of his food to his best friend.

Izzy- Crest of Knowledge- His partner is an insect. Committed suicide after his finals that he studied hard for were sabotaged by a vindictive teacher, making him feel small and insignificant.

Sora- Crest of Love- Her partner is a bird. Jumped off a high cliff when she caught her boyfriend cheating on her and telling her that he never loved her.

Joe- Crest of Reliability- His partner is a sea animal. Drowned in the ocean after trying to swim to shore to get help for his family, which was stranded on a boat that had been blown off course in a storm.

Mimi- Crest of Sincerity- Her partner is a plant. After telling her abusive parents just how she felt about them and attempting to run away, she was caught by them both and buried alive beneath a tree.

T.K. and Kari- Crests of Hope and Light - Partners are holy beings. Both were raped and killed by a pedophilic priest

No webms, have a screencap.

Maybe not, but Alphamon fucking killing him should do the job. There's a reason neither Takeru nor Hikari has ever said Daisuke's name out loud in Tri.

Hey, give Davis some credit: At least he wasn't Cody.

Daisuke never said to Kari what Shitkeru did in that same cap.

I always wandered. If Daisuke went evil and figured out the Digiegg of Miracles to get Magnamon, would there be anyone able to stop him from taking over the digital world?

Magnamon was getting fucked up by Chimeramon, who was an Ultimate. Magnamon would've lost if it wasn't for Wormmon giving him literally all of his energy.

Even if WarGreymon alone wasn't enough to beat him, then at the very least Omegamon should do the job.

>implying that being overly dependent on your brother is a good thing

Takeru said to Hikari what Hikari needed to hear, and she was able to grow as a person thanks to this.

Also, Takeru went to a completely unknown realm to rescue Hikari from getting gangraped by Lovecraftian monsters while Daisuke sat on his ass and did fuck all.

>and she was able to grow as a person thanks to this
Yep, Onii-chan knows that better than anyone else.

>Daisuke sat on his ass and did fuck all.
Too busy working on how he was gonna make Ken one of the group. Bros before hoes.

Chimeramon was a Data-type while Magnamon was a Vaccine. Chimeramon had the advantage in the battle.

>Too busy working on how he was gonna make Ken one of the group.

Nah, this was happening during the time when they were still in the middle of fighting the Kaiser. If anything, Daisuke wanted to figure out how he was gonna punch Ken in his dumb stupid face... Which he didn't even end up doing, so Takeru had to do his job for him.

>Punching some loser roleplaying as a king.
Dai sure did mature better than Tak

I don't think attribute advantages apply to the anime. WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon were fighting on equal ground when Jureimon turned Yamato against Taichi, but MetalGarurumon was a Data and WarGreymon is a Vaccine so MetalGarurumon should've won.

Even if the attribute advantages applied, I still think that Omegamon would be vastly superior to Magnamon.

Prep time, nigga. You gotta be ten steps forward to gain the upper hand. While Takuck was being violent, Daisuke used his head for the first time and listened to reasoning when he came back. The team got a new member and he got a ride-to-die friend.

Best girl indeed.

I mean, Daisuke did the exact same thing...

Truly, Daisuke is the pacifist of our time...

>Omegamon would be superior to Magnamon
Maybe. I'm sad in the X-Evolution Movie didn't have Magnamon vs. Omegamon since Magnamon was being wishy washy with his loyalty to the King and wanting to do his duty.

Its like Ken had the biggest epiphany from that slap.

I'm holding out hope that Tri will give us Omegamon vs Magnamon. With the implication that Daisuke and Ken have been captured, and V-mon's been turned evil since we see infected Imperialdramon, combined with the references to Yggdrasil and the Royal Knights, it'd be perfectly plausible.

I hope we see Imperialdramon Paladin Mode return and there is a story of how it founded the Royal Knights without ever joining their ranks.

what's the context on this scene?

stand aside, the true hero and heroic of all the mons is here.

The biggest fucking jobber of the Royal Knights.

Crimson Mode is the real shit though.

I like that he got the same voice actor as Taichi in our dub

That was out of love, not hate or rage over losing your crush to her brother.

Is this one of Digimon creppypastas?

Attribute advantage is very much in play in Tamers, but hard to say for other seasons.

Ayy my nigga. Must be part of the reason why I'm such a TK mark back in the day

His role in cyber sleuth was more of a change of pace from his previous appearences of consistent asskicking, like in X-evolution, Savers, Dawn Dusk and Xros Wars.

HUEHUE

No. In fact, Hikari is actually a brocon.

If they had, i'm sure the picture behind them would make it obvious, like they did with sora and matt.

>of the Royal Knights
He had to loose on porpuse, otherwise the show would had been over in episode one.

Dukemon it's way too awesome and good and his super form it's OP. Basically taking down stuff from the internet.

Lurk more before posting, you cancerous fucking newfag. You aren't entitled to just show up and start shitting up the board without knowing etiquette or what you're talking about.

As far as we know, they didn't.
the incestfags are spreading around the idea that Chiaki thought of them as lovers, and I'm still convinced the whole thing is a mistranslation.

The closest thing suggesting there's chemistry between them is this, from Tri.

This Takeru cares for his aniki the most.
Hikari is just a fellow brocon friend.

>Hikari has visions of a dark ocean calling for her
>becomes increasingly afraid
>thinks of herself as inferior to Taichi who was always looking out for and protecting her
>sees shadowy creatures and has hallucinations of being surrounded by water
>gets depressed
>Takeru finds her
>Hikari says that the ocean's going for her and wishes Taichi were there
>Takeru tells her that she has to stop relying on his older brother to come save her all the time
>by the end of the episode she accepts this

>the incestfags are spreading around the idea that Chiaki thought of them as lovers

Knowing that Chiaki was a sick fuck who wrote the scene where Lovecraftian monsters wanted to gangrape an 11-year-old girl to create an army against the Digimon Kaiser, I wouldn't even be surprised if that incestuous relationship was his original perverted vision that got ironed out by the other writers when Toei said "what the actual fuck is wrong with you" to him.

>Chiaki
You mean Hosoda, or was there a second interview I missed? Either way, why are you referring to Konaka by his first name? Are you pals?

>incestfags
Takeru isn't her brother, nigger, that's Taichi.

It's painfully obvious the didn't.

Plus Tai and her kid being clones from each other... well, you don't us to tell you what it means, right?

Look it for yourself, its all around internet.

so do they bang in three?

If you mean Tri, not yet, at the least.
Next movie is going to have some focus on Hikari, so we'll see if there's anything.

>Literally in a bikini/naked apron combo
>thinking about Oniichan while making chocolate, the sexual food

Need I say more?

Ignore them. Somebody dug up something that Hosoda had supposed said that revealed he wrote some episodes as a romance between Tai and Hikari. A day or two later it was promptly debunked, but now every Digimon thread is doomed to incest shitposting.

>he wrote some episodes
Hosada wasn't a writer.

>now every Digimon thread is doomed to incest shitposting
Now?

Considering that gets posted every thread, yes.
I mean, incestfags were always obnoxious, but now even more so. Which is funny because Hosada was actually making fun of them.

> Hosoda had supposed said that revealed he wrote
>wrote
You don't even know who Hosoda is, and you're trying to act like an authority on the situation?

Will Matt the rockstar astronaut be in it?

Takeru have eated every single pussy in the country, it would only be rude if he just skipped Hikari.

Hikari played hard to get and missed her chance.

Daisuke's sis right?

Didn't she win the Daisuke bowl due to his accidental Taichi copying?

No, but Yamato probably fucked her just like Takeru did Hikari.

While he was with sora? What an ass.

incest won again

What is this??

We can all agree the Myotismon arc was the best arc in Digimon Adventures, right? Also the moms are hot as fuck.

>everyone prepares valentine's chocolate for the person they love
>Hikari prepares chocolate for Taichi
>Takeru fags on suicide watch

>that poster
Yup, they fucked too.

badly drawn promo art with multiple nude edits

I was hoping to read Hikari's section

>did I leave the oven on?

Dunno, but according to an interview Hikari would make chocolate for her oniichan, but she definitely wouldn't go to any of his games nor listen to him when he says to not fight digimon because of muh mobile phones.

t. takerucuck

I wanted to deepfuck Mimi since I first saw her all those years ago. Does that make me a bad guy?

Calm down, Matt.

>wanting anything to do with used goods
yes

Does he even acknowledges Mimi existence? I think he ignored her for so long that he is now unable to see or hear her anymore.

Tri broke new ground and had both of them acknowledge and speak to one another.

>is literally pure
>"used goods"
I bet you're a hikarifag too.

But I'm not Matt, didn't even like him.

Mimi was not only cute, but arrogant and the like. Definitely the first girl I can remember that I wanted to break into a good girl by a good deepfucking. Though I didn't know that at the time.

Isn't everyone used goods? Unless you're referring to a specific incident, since I don't know Digimon beyond the 2nd (or was it 3rd) crew of kids.

>fanart dictates canon

Hikari is a dumb whore who got knocked up in her early twenties.
At least Mimi knows about birth control.

No? Mimi has been fucking random guys since 02.

>Hikari is a dumb whore who got knocked up in her early twenties.
By her brother?

No, but Taichi had to give up on his soccer career in order to help Hikari raise the kid.
That's what he gets for allowing Hikari to go to so many 'sleepovers'.

She has no idea

that's not fanart, try again takecuck

How random are we talking about? Kid sleepovers are not cocaine fuelled orgies, ya know?