MOTHER CHARGES FIVE-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER RENT TO TEACH HER ABOUT THE REAL WORLD

MOTHER CHARGES FIVE-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER RENT TO TEACH HER ABOUT THE REAL WORLD

>I MAKE MY 5 YEAR OLD PAY RENT. Every week she gets $7 dollars in allowance. But I explained to her that in the real world most people spend most of their paycheck on bills with little to spend on themselves. So I make her give me $5 dollars back. $1 for rent $1 for water $1 for electricity $1 for cable and $1 for food.

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/mother-daughter-charge-rent-5-year-old-teach-real-world-parenting-reaction-essence-evans-georgia-a8167556.html

WOOOAHHHHHH

5 year olds have no concept of what currency is and almost none get allowance in the first place. Who gives a shit?

if you think you can teach money to a 5 year old, you also think you can teach responsiblity to a cat.

Literally why would anybody think this is a news story let alone something to be outraged about?

>Mother gives daughter 2$ pocket money a week
>uses the opportunity to teach it about living costs and frugality
>REEEEEE KIKE NIGGER CÚCK SHILL SJW FEMINIST LIBKEK

my only memories from being 5 is kicking a football in kindergarden and someone stealing my batman mobile.

Also great job with that fake news, niggers are shit but don't cut it off in such an obvious place next time especially if you're gonna link the article.

seems too early though maybe that's the key to getting through to niggers

So sorry you went through that user

>Mother tries novel approach to teach child about money management.

Wow....
Who gives a shit...

Sounds like the problem is you're fucking retarded.

At least its a rare black mother who tries.

Even if its stupid, at least an attempt was made.

This thread is proof the alt right is getting desperate. Jesus.

At least the nigger is trying to teach her kid some responsiblity, much more than 99% of the rest of the niggers do.

my cat shits in the toilet and flushes, thank you

The mother received that $7 from the government. Hopefully, the kid won't be like her.

the worst part was, that nobody cared. it was right before my parents picked me up from kindergarden after work. my parents said "let's just go home" while i was really upset and tried to find the one who stole it. they wouldn't let me search the thief.

#NeverAgain

>savings account

Just when I thought a nigger actually had a brain she goes and does something stupid like this. Way to lose all that possible gains of actually investing it.

I remember all of the girls being put into dog cages in my kindergarten class and they boys bidding on them in a mock auction. I grew up in the 80s, though, it was probably just Satanic Panic mass hysteria. :/

#imwithhim

>5 bucks
>all that possible gains of actually investing it

Childrens' early years are supposed to be their frame of reference for innocence and goodness. Don't charge them rent until they're ten years old at least

a nigger finally does something that's not destructive, and you shit on it. wtf's your problem, kraut?

Yeah imagine the horror of learning about money.
Innocence and goodness ruined

My cat shits in the litter box , misses the whole it dug, and then is unable to bury it and instead steps into the shit and panics and carries shit all over the house. How to not have a mentally retarded cat?

I get her logic but it's pretty retarded trying to teach this shit to a 5 year old. Seems like social media attention whoring about being a good parent like everyone does these days.

>brain dead immature sub 80 IQ woman. Kids are supposed to be cared for at that age. Not treated as tenants

Might end up being at least 70 cents by the time she's 30, don't be so small minded.

Can this nigger bitch afford to spend that much from her welfare check on lessons for her mongloid child?

Im other news, Pajeet foes not know how to properly use a toilet.

>keepin' it real. Teach her about real life
>And then I kick her head in and take the other $2 because we live all up in da ghetto.

Is he going to be OK?

Chinlet lmao

you can buy an ounce of silver every month and make more than a savings account would yield

looks like a small cut

But KIKE NIGGER CÚCK SHILL SJW FEMINIST LIBKEKs would never teach their children how to manage money

Yeah I don't get it. $2 per week is way more than I ever got and this child is being taught a lesson. They might be too young to understand it fully but when they start getting old enough to understand it they'll already have some basis for it.

Pretty smart move imo.

>Not selling her child on the black market to have more money to spend on shitcoins
She's never going to make it.

So this whore is gonna charge $5 rent for 18 years LMAO

I'm torn. On the one hand this prepares them for the concept of money and how it works in the real from a very early age while still getting a pretty big allowance for a 5 year old.
On the other hand this might ingrain in the child that this is how things are inherently and it can't be changed, which is potentially a bad thing.
But that's the only potential risk I can see. It seems like a good to neutral thing overall.

This is brilliant actually.

Lel, that shit won't stay in the savings account for long.

>this might ingrain in the child that this is how things are inherently and it can't be changed, which is potentially a bad thing
This comrade. Accepting fiscal responsibility and scarcety of ressources only serves as counterrevolution. Fucking bourgeois mother.

I wouldn't take it as parenting advice, especially comming from a nigger.

it's a fucking 5 yo though, it's too early to start dumping irl shit on them
what fucking good would that do to kids? it will just fuck with their childhoods

>nigger does something productive
>pol chimps out

huh.

>here, suck on my tit
>btw the holohoax is fake, niggers are retarded and the kikes are trying to destroy every race on earth, starting with whites
>enjoying your meal?

>teaching a five year old it can't use money if she already spent that money already on something else is the same as arguing politics with a toddler
You know. If you weren't able to understand such mundane concepts at age 5 you have WAY bigger problems than that learning about money "will just fuck with their childhoods"

>>teaching a five year old it can't use money if she already spent that money already on something else is the same as arguing politics with a toddler
no she' giving the kid money and taking most of it back for "rent"
>You know. If you weren't able to understand such mundane concepts at age 5
it's not about "understanding", it's just tedious shit a child shouldn't have to deal with
>you have WAY bigger problems than that learning about money "will just fuck with their childhoods"
I'm just saying it's too early to drop that kind of shit on them, they'll just be upset that they were given money only to see it be taken back
it serves no practical purpose

It's not a bad concept per se, but a 5 years old doesn't understand any of this. Wait till they are 14

See

>I'm just saying it's too early to drop that kind of shit on them
I know. And I point out how retarded that is.

>it serves no practical purpose
Except teaching a kid about living costs.

She's not sending the kid off to bed hungry if she can't make 5 bucks a week. Jeez if that subject really is that traumatising to you at 5 you just have development problems

I’ve noticed that black women tend to discipline their children very severely, probably in an attempt to remedy the fact that so many blacks grow up to be deadbeats. It’s like they think that they can beat the nigger out of their kids if they are harsh enough. Unfortunately, it is probably to not much avail.

It's not a bad concept per se, but a 5 years old doesn't understand any of this. Wait till they are 40

except no one will buy your silver from you

it's literally impossible to cash out for a profit

you can "understand" without having to deal with it
my point is that it's unwholesome to give money to a kid only to take it back

>the real world
>gibs
in their world I guess

>it's just tedious shit a child shouldn't have to deal with
i really hope you are never in charge of raising a child

Smart mom. Lets hope she is halfway responsible, and takes every penny she charges her daughter and puts it into an interest savings account to accumulate interest over the years, then gives it to her when she leaves the house.

But she probably won't. That 5$ is probably her crack money.

what's with all these krauts being cunts to their kids?
you can make your them fill out your taxes declaration if you want and they'll turn out just as fucking "responsible" as you, I'll just let them be kids for their 1st few years

I actually have no problem with this. That's sensible parenting.

I'm guessing he means that the kid can't ask her mom if she can buy cheaper food so she can only spend .75 on food, or tell her she's going to stop watching cable TV so stop charging for cable. Granted, we don't necessarily know that the mother wouldn't let her do that - I think that more than the lesson that living costs money, the lesson that the amount of money you spend on life is entirely your decision is going to be useful.

Then again, I have no idea how much of this will just go over the kid's head, 5 may be a bit young to expect them to be able to comprehend how actions can have long-term consequences, or delaying current pleasure for long term gain.

>you can "understand" without having to deal with it
??
>my point is that it's unwholesome to give money to a kid only to take it back
?? why?
>they'll just be upset that they were given money only to see it be taken back
THATS THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ...
>it serves no practical purpose

>being cunts
>it's unwholesome
> fuck with their childhoods
all you do is throw around accusations without ever explaining why
>fill out your taxes declaration
how is that even remotely comparable to instead of giving 2$ per week you give your child 7$-5$ to teach him a valuable lesson for his live?

>That name
WAKE ME UP

one thing ive learned is you dont teach kids about bad guys by pretending to be the bad guy.
all they end up learning is that its a big game.

Fucking niggers are as bad as jews when it comes to money

Based parenting on the notion she calmly explains why...and i do mean every time she is giving allowance or whenever she asks about it

>Allowance to a 5-year-old
What?

idk if you're pretending to be dumb but that's a pretty good impression if that's the case
>?????
because if your mum gives you cash and takes it back, why would you trust her after that?
>THATS THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ...
at this age, it's pointless
they won't "learn" shit, they'll just be disappointed
>how is that even remotely comparable to instead of giving 2$ per week you give your child 7$-5$ to teach him a valuable lesson for his live?
the valuable lesson being, you can't trust mum

yea.
the only thing the kid is thinking is "im confused and so is mum"

>at this age, it's pointless
>they won't "learn" shit
yeah no point in further arguing with you unless you backup this mongoloid claim with any fact whatsoever....
>you can't trust mum

7/10 troll made me reply

hes right
>be 5 and completely dependent on mum
>she gives you 7 dollars but says she has to take back 5 because reasons
>at the end of it all you get 2 dollars anyway
so what did she learn

Fuck you Kenny I'm not giving it back

Are you me? My cat does the same shit, she comes flying out of the litterbox like the tazmanian devil.

it seems pretty obvious to me but something must be wrong with krauts
>fact
what "fact" am I supposed to give you? that kids don't give a fuck about paying rent? that forcing them to care is not going to make them any more responsible when the time comes? that a a mother shouldn't fuck with her kid's trust? what do you actually want?

I was charged rent from 16 yrs old.

Half of whatever the fuck I earnt that week.

Made me not want to work desu.

meanwhile the mum collects welfare
>In da real world niggaz gotta work, ya lil shit
>now pay me mutha fucka

Lmao are you sure you weren't molested user?

might be a bit early but i dont think this is bad + she gets the money bacl anyway. its fine

3380/5=676weeks
676/52=13years

THE KID WILL BE GETTING $7 ALLOWANCE UNTIL SHE'S 18

This. Shes not losing anything but at least shes slowly being introduced to the concept having to pay for bills.

She'll be paying board for 18 years, doesn't mean allowance won't increase.

>shes slowly being introduced to the concept having to pay for bills.
>at 5 yo
>to her mum

THAT'S THE AMOUNT THAT WILL BE IN HER SAVINGS ACCOUNT

>IMPLYING IMPLICATIONS

Whereas dad would have just sent the kid off at the proper time to get a paper route.
Women think they're so smart. They're off in their labs thinking up all these outlandish ideas, trying to 'outdo' men. Meanwhile we just go about our business and are naturally better! Teehee!

>implying the intent is to do it once
>implying the mother matters
Come on stop being a faggot.

I don't see anything wrong with this. Why would it be wrong to teach your children the realities of modern life? It will only inculcate on them the value of hard work and saving your money at an early age. If she's black then she's doing her children a service by telling them at an early age not to spend frivolously on shit you don't need like jordans and rims.

What a fucking stupid mom.

My mother taught me right from wrong when I was 5-6 by reading to me the 10 commandments and the beatitudes of Jesus Christ. It has left and impression of the values of morality on me at an early age. What makes you think children can't be taught?

Look at her post again notice how it leads with I MADE MY!!!! isn't it all a cry for attention? Wouldn't a normal parent just quietly send the kid off to get a job when they turn 15?

3380 will be the total amount, $5 will be added every week.

If she is given $15, $5 goes to savings, netting her $10 allowance for that week.

>>implying the intent is to do it once
I did not imply that
>>implying the mother matters
are you saying the mother doesn't matter?

What do you mean get's it back? The kid did not earn it in the first place.

At 16 the kid will work part time. There is no obligation to give kids any money.

Ya not like some icelandic mom who would have just aborted their baby. Incest has really fucked you all up eh?

>not waiting till after the wall is build to sell her child on the black market
Keep your powder dry after the wall is build it will crush the brown market

>roastie teaching her kid communism
>everything costs $1

She still gets 2 dollars net for doing nothing lol. Such a pointless “lesson”