How can you trust a word Jordan Peterman says when his own daughter got BLACKKED?

How can you trust a word Jordan Peterman says when his own daughter got BLACKKED?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KqXZY3B-cGo
youtube.com/watch?v=A6g_geYeL4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

link or get clubbed by woman officers

I don't even know who he is.

fuck off

I don't, never have. Jordan is a fucking narcissistic idiot who thinks he's the next Plato because he said 'clean your room.' he's a fucking faggot-tier E-Celeb

>implying Memerdan Memerson doesn't likes watching from teh corner

who?

me on the right

Step on Legos

this,
also sage

She's cute. Is married to a white guy and has a white child. I think we should give her a pass.

Is no one going to call out how ridiculously obvious it is this is photoshopped? This might be the worse ive ever seen`

His grandkid

Try again nigger filth. She married a white chad and they have a white baby, sorry, try again faggot.

clean your room, the bull made a mess

It's real, you can look up her profile on blacked.com

His arguments against veganism were pretty retarded and he was just calling it a religion, but source or GTFO.

Now we know why he started taking SSRIs for severe depression

ugh dude thats just fucking rude

Her wh*te chad husband.

so sad people would create shitty fake memes about Peterson's daughter. I may not be a huge Peterson fan but thats just low. now go clean your room.

(i said that aloud in my head in the Jordan Peterson voice.

Peterman is to blame. He put his daughter on antipsychotic meds at 12 years old, then after 10 years on them he convinced her that she could become uncrazy by cutting gluten from her diet and stopping the meds. Peterman claimed he became unbald because of this miracle diet. Sad!

Wait... what? If, based on appearance alone, you are concluding that that guy is a chad, that would make me one, too.

I think you need to reconsider your evaluation.

Damn, I would slay the dragon and then clean my room for that.

>they have a white baby
they do, but she has a black son.

I bet you look just like that guy in your head

Nutrition can affect your hair

Ehhh, Chad might be a tad much, but he's for damn sure not a nignog like OP was trying to meme.

Looks mongrel like the baby

Bullshit. Proof? I have her IG and there is no black anything in her family pics.

Wow, the Guardian and Channel 4 have lowered themselves to writing sage Sup Forums threads in a last ditch attempt to prevent an agenda meltdown? Pathetic.

>Nutrition can affect your hair
it can't reverse male pattern baldness, moron.

>that body
>that face
God is cruel

She's a cutie man

Everything looks like they way you want it to look, pleb faget.

>Bullshit.
no, not bullshit. she had a niglet 5 years ago.

Yeah, she's so hideous... give me a break virgins, she's not bad at all. The dyed hair isnt so great but she's not fugly or anything.

Saged and reported

Ass ravaged because your hero cathy got destroyed

>she's not bad at all.
she's a beauty.

>10 years on anti-depressants

that video jut depressed me

DIVIDE AND RULE
These shareblue shills have proliferated throughout the past few days, trying to discredit Peterson with ludicrous lies that are disproven with a simple image search, aka
Why are these shareblue shills so desperate? Because JBP is truly starting to influence mainstream discourse, that interview was a massive success that showed the true weakness of the left, and the left knows that an eloquent debater like JBP is a far greater threat than your usual attention whores (like Milo)

So what is the left trying to do? Divide and rule, they try to get Peterson to 'disown' his supporters, which Peterson smartly knew not to. And they also try to get the alt right to turn against Peterson, which is accomplished through retarded shill posts that are copy-pasted ad infinitum.

Do not fall to leftist tactics.

Fake and gay.
The pic is of her in a bikini showing her recovery after childbirth.
It was a thread yesterday. Not homo has spliced one of his many black guy pics behind her.

Yeah but we both know you dont look like him faggot.

I don't know who these people are.

Cute kid, almost makes me want to make more Aryan/Anglo/Celtic hybrids. All the glory, all the rage, all the alcoholism

Her daughter had painful autoimmune diseases, on painkillers all the time. What do you expect, tell her to toughen up and don't take meds?

Look you tranny nigger, don't you have some aids to catch? You're an obvious shill faggot. Sage'd and moving on.

bad shop nog

oohh yeah i remember now all the stories about her daughter's health

now it makes sense she was depressed all the time with all crippling pain

Anglos are already aryan and celtic dude

Sage this shareblue faggot photoshop post

>Peterman is to blame. He put his daughter on antipsychotic meds at 12 years old, then after 10 years on them he convinced her that she could become uncrazy by cutting gluten from her diet and stopping the meds. Peterman claimed he became unbald because of this miracle diet. Sad!
everything in this post is a fact, genius. you know how I can prove it?

Imagine being gay for niggers like op

Imagine obsessing over nigger cocks

This, Peterson is absolutely non-degenerate, no matter his stance on individualism or collectivism, he is an incredibly powerful ally against leftism.
Improve yourself, then you are free to do whatever you want, become socially useful, then use your influence to push for the JQ or an ethnostate one person at a time.

You are free to believe what you want.

STFU shareblue transnigger, you didn't even answer my post. Go suck on some nigger dick like you usually do instead of shitting up Sup Forums with shill posts.
I'm not disputing that her daughter took a lot of meds, but anyone would if put in her miserable health condition.

>painful autoimmune diseases
why the fuck would her father put her on antipsychotic meds at 12 for an autoimmune disorder?

I know, just wondered how insecure you have to be, to be lying on internet.

cute

>Look you tranny nigger
>being this assblasted
Don't forget to donate!

It's a trap

>i should've clean my room more

Kek

It's hard to believe these are real people they're so good looking.

Yes, one would have to be very insecure.

she was in acute pain all her life due to something in her leg/back, can't remember exactly what
also remember him telling the story in one of his speeches of how Canadian public healthcare was utter shit and that he had to switch to private healthcare

Because autoimmune diseases are extremely severe, your cells attack your own NEURONS, which cause incredible PAIN, which leads to DEPRESSION, which is then addressed with ANTIPSYCHOTIC MEDS.

>shareblue
wrong, faggot. as long as peterman gets spammed on Sup Forums, he will receive the abuse he deserves. don't like it? go back to plebbit and worship him.

Literally who? Nevermind don't care. Sage isis threads

You have to realise that well-adjusted non-feminist women are very rare in the western world. So even a slightly above average looking girl can secure a top chad husband if she marries young with a low cock-count.

Why is that? Because all the hot females were not taught by proper authoritative fathers, and decided that partying and career whoring until 30 would be a good idea, and end up as used goods that no one wants, leading to an undersupply of good female mates.
Peterson is obviously a good father, so he didn't make that mistake.

Keep denying it shareblue shill.
The old opposition to Peterson used completely different talking points to this new wave of shill faggots, so your intentions are blatantly obvious.

Delete this

>Because autoimmune diseases are extremely severe
yeah, I know what autoimmune diseases are. neurologists and rheumatologists treat neuropathic pain with gabapentin and cymbalta, not antipsych meds. and certainly not to a 12 year old.

>Keep denying it shareblue shill
if it makes things easier for you, I won't. keep in mind, as long as this faggot gets spammed here, it's only going to get worse. just go back to plebbit and you can worship him in peace.
don't forget to donate!

Breaking news, Jordan Peterman's daughter and boyfriend found murdered, suspect Sam Hyde was sighted getting away from the scene.

Lauren Southern is a race mixing lunatic.

>all the cuckold projecting ITT

you're retarded today Sup Forums

Literally this.

JP's daughter had/has a for of genetic autoimmune disease. She had to take chemo drugs for two years. Rip on someone else bitch.

He is constantly shilling against race realists and he's a crypto kike.

I kek'd

>breeding with this pile of diseases
She should have been tossed on the rocks. Absolutely dysgenic. Shocking to see people are happy this walking liability shit out a child because it’s white.

>JP's daughter had/has a for of genetic autoimmune disease.
nope, she changed her diet and now she's cured. peterman changed his diet and his male pattern baldness was reversed.

So you're saying you're Cathy Newman?

this a joke? look at her face she is a 5/10

Rastus, your watermelon pie is ready!

RICE TRADER

I think we should instead discuss the inordinate number of cocks you suck, OP.

Dat shirt do...screams beta male.

Why does she look so much asian though?