Koi to Uso

Does Koi to Uso contain NTR?

Yeah.

Inb4 he ends up with the blonde because thats how it suppose to be.

Pretty gay

yes

woah what chapter is this

15, I think.

not the user you are replying to but one of the earlier ones iirc

Blonde is better than the other bitch anyway

>blonde is better

His love for MC is unrequited though, so no.

holy shit that's a cute fag, 2d truly is superior to 3d. Picked up.

>picking it up for the guy
wew lad. this manga is only worth reading for the blushing girls

well I've only seen those two pics, reading it now Lili is obviously best girl. But I don't mind having a cute fag fawning over mc if only for it to be unrequited love.

>lili is best girl
but that's wrong

Being Nisaka is suffering.

is this yaoi?

being nisaka is being worst girl
no this is pure vanilla romance
fuck off namefag

Yeah, because watching duncecap up there two-time two girls who actually encourage him to destroy his life is SO much better.

Nisaka deserves to win just by virtue of his fucking patience with this carnival of horrors his best friend keeps dragging him into.

>Nisaka
>not best girl
Nisaka > Lilina > The tittymonster

Give me a kiss first, faggot.

>being gay is better than mc-kun pursuing his love
yeah ok. fuck off fujoshit

you have that backwards faggot

>love
Childish nfatuation*, and she's clearly not nearly so committed as he is. She's cancer, and that little blond ditz isn't much better.

are you fucking blind? try reading the manga again. she is only lying because she knows that he has to marry liliana and she doesn't want either of them to get hurt. liliana likes mc but in the same way just wants him to be happy and preserve her friendship with the other girl.

No you're just retarded

>girls
>friendship
Veering off into crazytown is seriously not where you want to take this. When this comedy of horrors unfolds into inevitable treachery, you'll remember this conversation, ask yourself where it all went wrong, and then swallow bleach in shame that you even considered the possibility this is going to have a happy ending if either of those two cunts win.

thats for that excellent rebuttal. i am utterly defeated

>liliana and misaki aren't friends
smells a bit /r9k/ in here. if you dont think girls can be friends and encourage each other you are fucking delusional

Shes easily the person who is the most in love in the manga

They can't be. It's science. They can only form temporary states of alliance until their goals are no longer aligned, and then it's knives in the back and no mercy. You're a fool if you believe otherwise, and Nejima is going to find that out about the same time you will.

>They can't be.
>You're a fool if you believe otherwise
Ok. Now back to /r9k/ with your moronic """science"""

REVIVE

Who's best girl and why is it Lilina?

Why do so many people on MAL & BakaUpdates hate this manga?

I'm sorry but that's Misaki

You mean the girl who betrayed MC?

>betrayed
literally how

wat

Why should I bother reading this? DeNA manga normally sucks ass

vanilla romance

Daily Reminder that 2017 is the year of NTR.

Because it takes months for translations to show up.

they do? i never pay attention to what the newfags on MAL say anyways

That was 2016. NTR is dying. We've seen so much degeneracy we've come full circle and landed on vanilla elves with consensual pregnancy.

This series hurts because I know whoever the MC ends up with will be the right choice but also the wrong choice.

If he picks Misaki, it shows love trumps the government notice but means Lilina gains nothing for what she's done and that MC is likely screwed with his career dreams.

If he picks Lilina, it shows her growth as a person and shows MC growing up, but means Misaki has to get her heart broken and that the government thing works.

I don't know how this should end, so I can't even declare a side.

MC is currently fucking up and heading straight for suffering because he's picking non-government while he's starting to realize his heart wants government.

Get ready for the rage machine cause it's gassed up.

He should pick Nisaka, then. Fuck them all.

thats sorta the whole point of the manga. i think there's a quote for it during the time when he and liliana went to onsen, something along the lines of
>it felt like absolutely the right choice at the time but at the same time it was the absolutely worst choice

or something like that

So this is suffering the manga?

Only for gay boy.

So it's suffering for all of you? Sad.

What happens to the people who don't hook up with their government approved partner? Do they need to pay a singles tax or something? Or does the manga just not go into it?

the arranged partner is officially a suggestion to both parties as to who to marry. those that don't go through with it face major social reprecutions for doing so (less likely to get a job, get into the college/high school you want, social osteriziation, ect...) Other than that I don't think the government taxes you if you don't marry your partner

and the government guy

I prefer the superior version :^)

At least he has a chance of having a happy ending.

That's some good shit. Too bad it's so short