get back to me when alien faces start appearing on gold nuggets

Yes
Try it yourself

Currency

2spooky4me

AN' MONETARY TRANSACTIONS AND SHEET

Ayylmao news in 3-5 days

be prepared

Yes, it's old news, bu it never gets old.

Maybe on your currency, jewcuck.

Can anyone replicate this? Because if not there's NO way this is just a coincidence, right?

Just look on a dollar bill. It already has the shape, lips and eyes.

>aliens exist but don't want us to know about it
>HURRR LETS HIDE A DESIGN OF THEIR FACES ON THE MONEY

Wh*te subhumans BTFO

They have been telling us all along who calls the shots.
Ever wondered what happens at Bilderberg meetings I'd guess its when these guys show up to hand out their yearly orders to their Jewish 2ICs

Can confirm, what the FUCK though?!?!

Your true leaders aren't hidden on your money?

FPBP.

What's more likely, that you will meet a sentient alien and people would believe you or everyone would think you're crazy?

Albeit people these days tend to believe more in alien life every normal person will first assume it's fake unless confirmed by mainstream sources. Skepticism is a defense mechanism, not a curse.

Good one

WE

Yakub left lots of genes in Somalia

im here just to remember everybody about real life

How can whitey even compete???

That money's the old $1 bill that's been out of circulation since the mid-80's mang.

star of david over third eye/neocortex

Mark Passio Natural Law Seminar

Your picture doesn't confirm anything though...I just see satan crafting spaceships out of his ribs.

THIS IS THEIR WORLD

THEY WERE HERE BEFORE US

Buy a new pair of glasses mate... On the right you can clearly see the alien face

never wondered about the emu though?

down here we have some similar phenomena, its like our country is laughing at us, don't you ever get it up there in new zealand?

>Star of david on forehead
Fucking space kikes. We were right all along.

DALLAR DALLAR BILLZ YALL

>tfw space niggers are real and theyre branded Saturn tm on their forehead

this is what you see when you hold german id cards under blacklight
picture on the right is when you hold the backside of the id card upside down

That's just the bundesadler
Or what you mean? I don't understand

hippies and conspiritards been sharing this shit on facebook for years now
Sup Forums mostly populated with gullible retards: confirmed

pretty obvious doe

lads every single one of us know of some weird shit connected to power in our country that almost feels like a slight at us, the dumb population, dont we?

...An owl?

Explain

What's automatically wrong with being a space jew though? Can't there be space Jews that want to live here and have their own little country? Is that asking to much?

The Jews mock you openly goyim. Someone post the 9/11 one.

Heres the deal, there are two alien races competing for power over this planet, the Ayys and their demonic masters, and the Nordic aliens.

The Jews made a deal with the ayyys and their demonic masters to turn earth into a prison planet with the highest amount of suffering/least amount of spiritual connection possible. Think humanity stuck in the dark of a materialistic black cube. In return, they will get to rule over the enslaved masses. The ayys and demonic entitys feed off the negative energy created by humans/life, its sort of a drug to them. This is why the Jews do what they do.

And heres why the Jews despise Aryans/nordics so much. Its because our ancestors are not originally of this planet. We are effectively a alien race created by manipulating the DNA of earth natives, by our Nordic alien fathers to fight against the Jews/ayyys/lucifers agenda. All significant figures throughout history who tried to show humanity the light (Buddha, Jesus etc) are Aryan. Our nordic alien ancestors want humanity/life to have positive spiritual energy. This is why the Jews hate us so much and work to wipe us out.

The ayyys and the Nordics are basically fighting a proxy war against one another on earth. They very rarely engage in direct conflict with one another as it would lead to mutal destruction. The Nordics revealed themselves to the Nazis on one of their Antarctica expeditions (you've all been lied to about Antarctica) and shared technology with them, which is what led to the foo fighters and other highly advanced Nazi tech.

Ultimately it is up to you to fight against the Jewish/ayyy agenda. The nordics will help you when they can. One day all life will be free and a spiritual awakening will occur. Good luck.

well there's power, you know it, you see it in tv, in the streets, in the bills, everywhere

isn't there any single portion of the experience of "reading" about power that isnt like its taking a slight on you?

anything from aliens in the bills to people who hold power whose names weirdly enough point towards what they actually do that is corrupt

i have quite a few examples of everything from bill cucking to supreme judges and famous lawyers whose very last names make fun of the judicial system when you interpret them in regards to the loopholing corrupt country-ruining shit they do

im talking about real stuff here, i dont want any faggot telling me its just a coincidence, people who clicked this shit alien face in the dollar know about synchronicity

Part eagle part inverted cross... what does it mean???

jews have been in touch with the ayys since the beginning

Kinda looks like pres Nixon.

Take your meds shizo

i have no fucking idea. but i tested it myself irl. it works, you can see it.
i don't really want to look it up on the internet, because most information about symbology is plain trash made up by attention whores and super useless.

you know im right, theres something that looks like a slight yet you know it CANT BE A SLIGHT, CAUSE LOL! Coincidence, its just a coincidence, funny cosmic coincidences.

Yeah, I wish i knew a bit of non larping symbology. Maybe that’s what an oxford degree in the classics gets you...

its a swastika and a dick

I mean I believe in hollow earth and aliens but the way you talk is retarded. You sound like a shizo

honestly it kinda looks like a uterus. It's probably supposed to be magic power emanating from a vagina or something.

Hello World

lol why the cross, it sounds like we could be friend, just hear me up, you legit got no public messaging or public people's name that looks like illuminati making fun of you?

maybe luxembourg is just above this shit, is an independent nation

kek

the eagles on us seals is actually a phoenix

checked

Pure coincidence, move on

you're not supposed to check your own dubz newfag

checked, kek is here!!! long live the meme magick

My point is there's no reason to put them on the money unless they are a race of egotistical cartoon bad guys. You want to keep alien influence secret? How about don't put symbolism of them everywhere.

It's been referred to as "the revelation of the method" by Michael Hoffman who wrote a book about secret societies. Basically in whatever spiritual equation these people are using, if they put what they're doing out in the open then it sanctifies it or somehow makes it ethical.

I might watch Close Encounters of the Third Kind again this weekend

The truth about the holohoax:

CHECKED

True, it's funny how fucking brain dead 90% of these autistic tards are.

They don't even see that the bottom and top is for some reason not contrasted as well.

aliens came here to conquer, but they started lurking on Sup Forums some years ago and forgot all their goals. they're also scared that they wont have a reason to life without being able to lurk after wiping humanity out.

Thanks, user. Letting us "know" is part of it, by which they gain tacit approval.

>alien shill

All religions and all nations serve the same "god"

I could not check, but I at least read your numbers!

no

notice anything?

hear my paranoia here,
what if its not to be a secret? What if its an explanation for people who don't buy the nice story? What if everybody who figures out the story cage is allowed to know the truth cause we are all humans?

I can explain myself better with an image: We are all travelling ontop of a slipery cosmic whale, this whale flies through space, and everyone who gets too near the edge can fall, most fall.
So, bening elders of the past have erected a cage around the belly of the whale, so people that wouldn't normally jump the cage to see whats out there, would be protected. But this cage also functions as an initiation step for people who are aware of the cage and want to see whats out there.
They begin seeing the cage, but they are allowed to jump it if they got the guts enough and see the slippery slope and in that way realize the function of the cage, why its so important to keep it there.

yes my freind

He has a medical boner.

Britbongs, we are mocked on our new £10 note. (((they))) only put half of it in, but it is there, mocking us. Can you find it?

one all devouring "god"

Look closer guys...it's fucking MOLECH. A bull's head.

the horned god

"anti" "christ"

Germany confirm Light World from Legend of Zelda.

Wait a minute...the jew is inter-dimensional?

Is anyone here not this?
Are you sure your experience is personal and not shared with everyone like you?

>but it is there, mocking us. Can you find it?
The backward pound symbol looks like (((our friendly merchant))) ???

The Jew is another mask