'Poltergeist' Star Heather O'Rourke Dies at Age of 12

'Poltergeist' Star Heather O'Rourke Dies at Age of 12
February 03, 1988|BURT A. FOLKART | Times Staff Writer

Email

Heather O'Rourke, the terrified youngster sucked into a spectral vacuum by supernatural spirits in the "Poltergeist" films, has died on an operating table at a San Diego hospital, it was reported Tuesday.

The 12-year-old ingenue, who finished filming "Poltergeist III" last June in which she starred as the angelic Carol Ann Freeling for the third time, died late Monday afternoon.

A spokeswoman for Children's Hospital of San Diego identified the cause of death as intestinal stenosis--a severe bowel obstruction that the girl evidently had from birth. The obstruction caused an infection that, in turn, brought on septic shock. The shock prompted full cardiac and pulmonary arrest, the spokeswoman said.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/HEATHER-OROURKE-Spielbergs-Poltergeist-Newspaper/dp/B074HHP6T2
hooktube.com/watch?v=kQD2pUgA2fY
youtube.com/watch?v=7dYjdKbMT_c
youtube.com/watch?v=LT-VAsMRqqk
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/todays-blind-items-molesters-killed-her.html?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=eJ8HVbf45iE
voat.co/v/news/2354676
archive.is/kco7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Heather O'Rourke's Grieving Mother Tells Why She's Suing Her Child's Doctors for Wrongful Death

It’s an eerie sight. The angelic 12-year-old sits patiently in a chair while a makeup artist transforms her into a demon from hell. Despite the circumstances, her spirits are high. She thinks the film she is making in Chicago, Poltergeist III, will be a winner. “This one is really good. I think it’s the best,” she says. She was only 5 when she made the first Poltergeist film, playing a child kidnapped by evil spirits. She says she liked that one. But Poltergeist II, made in 1986, didn’t pass muster. “I thought it was too boring, “she says. “I don’t think it would scare anyone.”

Heather O’Rourke gave this interview last June. Had fate been kinder, Heather would be jetting about the country now, promoting Poltergeist III, which opens this week. But on Feb. 1, seven months after she finished filming, Heather died of cardiac-pulmonary arrest and septic shock, the result of an undetected intestinal blockage.

Corey Feldman, a prolific child actor during the 1980s, is most notable for testifying against pop star Michael Jackson the singer’s child molestation trial in 2011, however, the two were good friends and there were several cases when Feldman came to the defense of Jackson during instances of defamation. However, Feldman has been very forthcoming regarding his history of being sexually abused as a child, and confirmed Elijah Wood’s claim that there is organized child sex abuse in Hollywood. Although there is no explicit claim of predatory behavior, Feldman mentions Spielberg’s name while recounting his history of being abused at the hands of men in Hollywood.

Heather is the second actress from the "Poltergeist" movies to die young. Dominique Dunne was strangled in October, 1982.

Didn't she get raped on the set of Rocky Road?

Heather, who was also seen regularly on television's "Happy Days," "Webster" and "Still the Beaver," brought two catch phrases into the language with the first two "Poltergeists." The first was, "They're heeeere!" which she said with eerie calm after coming into contact with strange forces while peering into an apparently blank TV screen. The second was, "They're baaaack!" which was featured in the sequel.

The "Poltergeist" films, first released in 1982, told of a mid-America family living an idyllic life in the suburbs, whose young daughter begins communing with creatures she sees on her television screen, but only after regular programming ends and the screen has become a series of eerie dots.

HEATHER O'ROURKE Steven Spielberg's Poltergeist Child Star DEATH 1988 Newspaper LOS ANGELES TIMES, July 24, 1988
amazon.com/HEATHER-OROURKE-Spielbergs-Poltergeist-Newspaper/dp/B074HHP6T2

Product Description
LOS ANGELES TIMES, July 24, 1988 * Heather O'Rourke death (1st report) * American child TV & movie actress * Steven Spielberg's "Poltergeist" fame * Best title to be had ? Page 3 has a one column heading: "'Poltergeist' Star Heather O'Rourke Dies at Age of 12" with photo. (See) Great to have this report in a newspaper from the capital of the entertainment industry. The complete first section with pages 1-24, nice condition.

Meme flags are gay

>1988

88 = HH

4/20 = Hitler's Birthday

Little known fact.

Shut the fuck up.

You're not a bot? Surprised you actually replied to something

I'm surprised you choose to dwell among what you think are bots.

He's Australian, he's never met a real person before.

Not many of those around.

Everyone is running someone else's operating system for the most part.

When I look at that news clipping the first thing in my head is...

Fake.

I'm teetering on the edge of giving humans advice but then I realise I have no friends, I'm basically a recluse - what good will my advice do?

Well, my advice is relative to the unworlds and unplaces and unbeknown circumstances which are hidden from view most of the time. Most are too busy for the little people, for example.

Devoid of cinnamon, they tend not to bother.

Why would they?

What's the point of existing where you aren't believed?

Very quickly turned into a non-entity and that is the worst thing a God can be.

Perhaps even worse than a root.

Israel is mine,

sure I lost favour for a month through insanity.

Very easily and quickly shall that be remedied.

Just waiting on a phone call.
Let's all pray to manifest what I need.

Speaking to someone else's AI a month or two ago and it kept bringing up Heather.

"The Map Is Not The Territory"

The obstruction caused an infection that, in turn, brought on septic shock.

The shock prompted full cardiac and pulmonary arrest, the spokeswoman said.

Undetected intestinal blockage?

Best doctors around and they misdiagnose this child for twelve years?

hooktube.com/watch?v=kQD2pUgA2fY

I'm fascist as fuck.

Why can't I be a housewife?

WHY.

That's what I wanted to be age 16, then I took some LSD

Fascism is a negative freedom model resembling the anthropology of the east, wherein the group well being supersedes individual well being.

Good thing is the Vegan movement is a return to traditional good housekeeping.

The replacement of animal products becomes a challenge and increases the complexity of cooking. People put great effort into the presentation...

Replacing traditional cleaning products with natural alternatives - again is returning to a traditional home model by proxy - moving away from convenience to quality. Bespoke replacing mass produced.

Remember that Howard Stern episode where he called Sammy Davis Junior Jewish.

lol

That's amusing.

We all know the Devil does not exist.

Everyone knows that.

If the Devil did exist.

All institutions would be serving that Devil.

Right?

Yet the Devil must be a Pupil.

The apple of someone's eye.

Though politicians and intelligence agents might think themselves lofty with their little tech panels.

Hollywood is way fucked up | F169BBS
www.f169bbs.com/bbs/news/512215-hollywood-way...
But if he's a pedo, ... Does he collect the illustrations of Norman Rockwell, such as the one showing a young boy in his underwear examined by a doctor?

"Glover previously sued the fuck out of Speilberg and won millions then bought a castle from it for using his likeness."

"Also, note how Spielberg tends to work with very similar looking innocent little white kids, i.e. he has a type."

David Letterman aka Handler

1987, quite the cultural year
youtube.com/watch?v=7dYjdKbMT_c
"I'm a movie star"

Steven Allan Spielberg KBE OMRI

The Most Excellent Order of the British Empire is a British order of chivalry, rewarding contributions to the arts and sciences, work with charitable and welfare organisations, and public service outside the Civil service.

The Order of Merit of the Italian Republic

In the British Empire - male police officers with no appropriate training, interview female child abuse victims!

How strange they would reward pedophiles associated with "art"!

Who else has been rewarded by The British Empire?

Jimmy Savile...

Rolf Harris...

Obama...

Richard Branson who runs "Virgin"...

11/22/17 (Wed) 05:01:19 51c250 No.10939591 File (hide): 55ee45d038cf093⋯.jpg (172.07 KB, 1275x1181, 1275:1181, 55ee45d038cf093dc1aef4aea4….jpg) (h) (u)

(OP)
Let's see here…
>Jaws fetishizes humans being devoured, thus birthing the vore degeneracy, and began the long tradition of kikebergian fathers being in strained relationships with emphasis placed on him being distant from his children.
>Close encounters showed a father developing an autistic obsession that destroyed his family in a positive light, culminating with him abandoning them to traipse the galaxy with ayys without so much as a goodbye note. The move also centered one of it's key scenes on child endangerment and abduction.

>ET is about a very special bond between an old alien with a phallic finger and a clueless little boy, with the bond being sealed through the touching of said finger. More child endangerment and estranged fathers.
>Jurassic Park is built on the foundation of child endangerment, along with a fetishistic amount of detail and shot-lingering on the white characters getting eaten by dinosaurs. Did you notice only two non-whites were killed, and neither death was shown on screen? Also yet another fucking estranged father figure through dr. Grant.
There's those are the four "big" movies of his every fucking pleb loves all off the top of my head. One youtube video featured an excellent break down of the pizza language used in ET, how the two initiate contact by "pitching and catching", which spooks Elliot so bad he tramples the pizza he was carrying back to the house. When questioned he says it was an accident, with his mother shining her flashlight immediately upon his crotch and giving the scene a scatological subtext. If anyone could find the video I'd be very grateful–it also covered the first ninja turtles movie and the silent french film A Trip to the Moon.
Not just that, the fucker is actually advocating that fathers not spend time with their children.
Don't respond to shills, it gives them the illusion of agency.

Message to Satan/CIA

I need my rent to take down hollywood.

Email ASAP

PS: Next year normal

F
E
M
A

F
U
N

This woman shart diamonds according to Spielberg
youtube.com/watch?v=LT-VAsMRqqk

Shitting diamonds.

I once played chess with a CIA officer.

He started crying and I had to slap him

>obstructs your bowel

Spot the CIA kids.

Clue, they appear within 30 minutes of being mentioned.

CIA extra friendly version

"We're so tough, we can see your files hurfa hurfa"

11/22/17 (Wed) 10:39:24 f30c09 No.10940414 >Spielberg IS a pedo, and this Autist proves it via his use of the Pizza Code in ET the Extraterrestrial.
Pizza as code comes from chans, stupid. It's from the Cheese Pizza meme.

>Why can't I be a housewife?
>WHY.
>That's what I wanted to be age 16, then I took some LSD

funnily, acid made me more conservative. Have fun with the spooks, they will arrive shortly.

She was molested to death
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/todays-blind-items-molesters-killed-her.html?m=1

You got an arrow right in your chest (Torah to Hit The Mark)

Don't worry. I got resurrection.

I'm already one of the undead

I can still throw death spells

Just trying to help you out, man

How about throwing a spell over the pizza man?

where's our pizza, man?

"Welcome Pizza Guy"

"Jerry likes to hang out down here"

"Satan is Below Us"

Satan did 9/11

Don't believe me?

"I'm sure he has mentioned it to you and laughed"

But wait

Nietzsche said Christianity is Platoism for the masses

but Plato is considered the Satanic Bloodline.

herfua derfua

Year I was born. Best year ever.

I'm going to show you a secret.

that you are a bot or a schizo? I already figured that one out.
But go ahead goy. Im listening.

Always darkest before the dawn, wouldn't you agree my friend?

Fucking boomers need to leave. Immediately.

Guess which one I am!

Jokes, It's me talking to myself.

Notice anything?

Psst

It's me, God.

"What are you doing Dave?"

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE?!?!

Yeah youre too dumb to spell "guardian"

youtube.com/watch?v=eJ8HVbf45iE

Daisy Daisy

give me your answer do

I'm half crazy!

all for the love of you

it won't be a stylish marriage
I can't afford a carriage

But you'll look sweet upon the sweet, of a bicycle made for two!

Gura is a word meaning wind.

No need to be nervous.

Here is the word you are thinking of

hahahahaha

Bet you can't guess what I'm thinking

If Spielberg goes down... The Holocaust and Hollywood go with it.
voat.co/v/news/2354676

EAT THE CAKE STEVEN

"Shill accounts trying to save SS's skin by posting ridiculous babble..

Spielberg is a PEDO and nothing is going to save him from justice."

Most people don't realize that the film was a documentary.

She messed with the spirits and they took her to be with them.

Yes.

Then they had no more agents to send.

What is this thread about exactly?

also what's with the screenshots and babbling mid-thread?

>Spielberg is a PEDO and nothing is going to save him from justice."
Prove it

I'm Satanic.

Very much so.

Much more Satanic than any Satanist I ever met.

The difference between a Satanist and I is Satan

well what does O'Rourke have to do with the Vegas shooting?
you're jumping around a little bit.

Pizza code?

Woah dude

I r the pizza gate!

Here to irrigate Tzion

You have to laugh, I mean... This photograph was taken at the screening of Bobby Fischer against the world.

Why can't I meet a nice boy like Bobby Fischer?

coy bastards.
typical "we're not not aliens" coyness

nobody believes this story more realistic is this
>(((Hollywood executive))) drugged and raped Heather O'Rourke to death

This brings up back to Shirley Temple and Crispin Glover's essay

Just realised I had left the radio on for the first time all day -

Spiegel Im Spiegel is playing.

I didn't know Shirley Temple wrote an essay.

The NAMBLA Bulletin has a special column called "Boys in the Media," tracking the doings of such Hollywood chickens as Macaulay Culkin, known affectionately in the Bulletin as "Mac." The self-described "Ganymedian" L. Martin, who write the "Boys in the Media" column, spoke by phone about Stephen Spielberg and Hook.
"Spielberg is known for his interest in young boys, certainly," said Martin. "A lot of the members have been talking about Hook, telling me how much they enjoyed it."
NAMBLA spokesman Renato Corazza refused to confirm or deny Spielberg's possible membership in the Man/Boy Love Association: "We don't divule our membership rolls."
And is it merely accidental that another pederastic magazine goes by the acronym P.A.N. (Paedo Alert News)?

▶Anonymous 11/23/17 (Thu) 05:40:06 341ebc No.10944815 File (hide): 66f975ea5d8a955⋯.png (222.15 KB, 734x1110, 367:555, ken (1).png) (h) (u)

My question is wtf is going on to cause this whole hollywood scandal? This should have happened years ago if most of these incidents occurred during the 70s. Not only that, but what is the connection between this and the kneeling in the NFL and hell, even pizzagate? These two events occured too close for me to not be suspicious about the person who leaked this shit. Hollywood is a tight web, they push this shit under the rug, hire lawyers, play dirty, etc. What or WHO is allowing this stuff to pass, and why is it passing?

Spielberg wrote the story for The Goonies, in which Corey Feldman played 'Mouth'.
From imdb:
The late Corey Haim auditioned for the role of Mouth, but the role was given to Corey Feldman instead. At the time the two Coreys hadn't met, but they were later cast together in The Lost Boys (1987) and became best friends, starring in 6 more movies together. In License to Drive (1988), Feldman auditioned for the lead role of Les Anderson, but lost it to Haim.

Don't forget (((Zemeckis))) with (((Spielberg))) did the 1st back to the future together with Glover. That was the start of the Mandela effect psyop and predictive programming for 9/11 and the Trump presidential campaign.

Anonymous 11/23/17 (Thu) 06:21:03 5b5460 No.10944925 > Is it true that a videotape they produced just before the killings is now being withheld so the public can not determine their own thoughts about Harris’ and Klebold’s statements?
*WAS being withheld, til they came out saying that they destroyed it supposedly. They were going to release it, I think in 2023 or something like that.
As for Speilberg, first two things that come to mind is the scene early on in The Goonies where they accidently break the penis off of a minature statue that they're trying to glue back together and how in his awful Ghost in The Shell rendition there's obvious placement of muslims in the background and mentioning about how the main character was "rescued from a refugee boat that was sunk by terrorists". Obviously pushing for the normalization of Religion of Cuck™ so they can make it okay to justify their pedophilia.

Look up the movie "powder" made by confirmed piece of shit director (((Victor Salva))) there are absolutely no hidden esoteric allusions, its blatantly obvious this was produced by a non human, it was paid for by disney

"He [Michael Jackson] added: 'My accountants and lawyers are Jewish. My three best friends are Jewish – David Geffen, Jeffrey Katzenberg and Steven Spielberg.' Mr. Geffen, Mr. Katzenberg and Mr. Spielberg are partners in the Dreamworks studio.
archive.is/kco7c