Question to the christians here, don't you think Trump pretty much fits the description of the Antichrist?

Question to the christians here, don't you think Trump pretty much fits the description of the Antichrist?

Jews live in an inverted reality. If the Jews think Trump is the antichrist then he's actually the ANTI antichrist.

No but Jared Kushner does

>Not a very good Christian if you believe this.

Well the Antichrist will be loved by everyone, considering how you folks are the majority and are going nuts about Bonald Grumpf I would say he is not the Antichrist.

Really activates my almonds

prince william is the antichrist

Exactly. He's being treated as Christ was treated. He's the savior of humanity.

Antichrists exist from the 1st century.

Why does Jared Kushner scare (((them)))?

I think you are projecting...

>(((them)))

he literally builds illegal settlements in israel. he is more (((them))) then (((they))) will ever be. your meme timelines is all out of whack, son.

No. YOUR TALKING POINTS ARE OUT OF WHACK.

>bannon

top fucking kek, you utter bottom feeder. go read a book, nigger.

this. if anything, trump is the anti-antichrist

mark zuckerberg is the one,,

He's not a kike.

There a few things have to happen before Antichrist appears. Famine, 3rd of world covered in blood, etc. Plus, Trump is humble. Antichrist is always proud, that what will set him apart

I have thought about it. But the Antichrist must make real miracles, stuff that is literally a miracle or at the very least, seem so. Raise the dead, heal the sick, something along those lines. Trump hasn't done anything of the sort. Secondly, he literally is old, for every thing he does, Time has an upper hand.

>Plus, Trump is humble

No he doesn't. Antichrist will be a spiritual leader, not a political one.
>Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God
>he sits [...] in the temple of God
Washington, believe it or not is not a temple of God.
>inb4 Then what is?
Temple of God in NT is commonly used as an allegory to body of a believer. That doesn't help us much, for how can Antichrist sit in heart of a true believer? So the temple of God is a physical temple. But it will not be Jewish temple, for they have no God anymore. Even if they would rebuild temple of Solomon, it wouldn't be of God, but a synagogue of Satan.
Let's see the other use of the temple or church in the NT.
>And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church
Matthew 16, 18
Hmm, but st. Peter doesn't live anymore. Is there any building, associated with Christianity, that was literally built upon his grave?
Spoiler alert: there is.
>At the heart of the basilica, beneath the high altar, is the Confessio or Chapel of the Confession, in reference to the confession of faith by St. Peter, which led to his martyrdom. Two curving marble staircases lead to this underground chapel at the level of the Constantinian church and immediately above the purported burial place of Saint Peter.
>immediately above the purported burial place of Saint Peter
Since they are prots on this board, let me make things straight. It doesn't disprove Catholicism. How could st. Peter's basilica be temple of God, if Catholicism was not of God? No, rather it will be occupied in the last days by godless heretics. The Antichrist is, or will be, one of the anti-popes residing in Rome, sitting in the Temple of God, after Vatican II.

Trump is an apostle of Kek

What was obama thinking when he took this selfie

This is dumb. The rock is Christ, not Peter...

kek is the bringer of light

Wrong. David De Rothschild

bump

I'm not a Christian per say but I think he might be or at least some other entity close to it. My proof is pic related. Also the whole thing with Hebrew 666 looking like more like 777.
I don't know man a lot of people I've seen like him. Not just here but on normal fag sites like facebook and shit. As well as in real life people who normally I would think would be against him
>Inb4 REEEEEEEEE
My cousin made an account for me to stay in touch with people.
>No he doesn't. Antichrist will be a spiritual leader, not a political one.
But In a way isn't he I mean he restarted nationalism with hints of old-neo racism. Sort of an official/non official leader of the right.

This is also a possibility

The Mark of the Faggot.

Islam will be the anti-christ.

What's the "description of the anti-christ" and how does Trump "fit into it".
Please enlighten me, since I am not a christian

>Bonald Grumpf
best post in this thread

Didn't the bible say something about a leader before the anti-christ who gets killed, ushering in the rise of the anti-christ?

Every president has been called this

Maybe. But look at every Hollywood "underdog overcomes impossible odds to win the presidency" story you've ever seen. Who does ol Donald look like to you?

OP doesnt understand the numbers and what they mean or this post wouldnt exist. Pro tip the anti Christ is an energy. A consciousness. Not a person.

One of the main aspects of the antiChrist is, he is universally loved.

If anything Trump is the opposite of this. Only about 150 million people on earth like him. The rest want him dead.

Did he described himself to be the messiah ? No ? Well he is not the anti-Christ

No as the antichrist was nero the roman emperor.
Thank you for being illiterate though. :)

Read the Book of Revelation, the last book of the Bible. It will clear a lot of things for you.

If by 'savior of humanity' you mean 'civic nationalist cuck' who's never going to fix anything then sure.

No

Trump is fighting the anti-Christ. The anti-Christ is losing.

yep. down to a tee

especially (you)

No. The Antichrist will be almost universally popular and will appear to be benevolent.
Why do faggots who know nothing about Christianity talk like they know something Christians don't?

Hes surounds himself with anti christ preachers paula white,perry stone,that jewish cock sucking preacher that spoke at the inogeration

It doesn't work that way. If you are going to accept and discuss the premise of an "Antichrist", you have to take it on the terms of the faith that it is part of - you need to read their book.
In their book, the Antichrist is not a gad guy who is "fighting" on the wrong side - to all superficially utilitarian purposes, he is benevolent.
The bad news is that he is the harbinger and usher of the End Times.

I think you’re giving him too much credit...