Shingeki no Kyojin

/SNK/ gangban chapter SOON

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PAQkxXCSkQc
animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2017-05-26/the-kick-ass-women-of-attack-on-titan/.116628
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Annie a best.

Reminder that everyone got married, then divorced during the 4 year timeskip and everyone agreed not to discuss it.

Annie a love

BRYH a cute.

Endgame right here, brothers.

I want to cum inside the queen.

Reminder that Armin will rape Jean

Endgame

Endgame right here, siblings

Wrong EM, user.

How come her Eren senses didn't tingle there?

Why is murderslut being stabbed to death by an unicorn?

This.

Hanji looks awful here.

>here

She looks like she always does.

endogamu

The real endgame right here, brothers.

Armin a cute.

>Ymir confirmed dead the same week as her episode.
>Annie will be in tomorrow's episode.
>Chapter spoilers next week.
Isayama is a wicked devil and will confirm she's dead in chapter 94.

I hate to be THAT GUY but anyone have a HD webm or Gif of Mikasa and Armin autistically aggressively eating the field ration?

A strong stright man.

Reiner is so handsome.

The armored titan is so sexy.

>Hey, Mina. May I speak to you for a moment in the blade sharpening room?

Mina would still be alive if it wasn't for Eren

Isn't he about to die?

a LOT of scouts would be alive if it weren't for Eren

So many people would be alive if it wasn't for Shitren.

Meant to be.

Fuck I want ErenxMikasa to happen but I doubt it happen for what I said here

Keep believing, fellow user.
My hope for TouKen also halted a few times, but you can see the end result of that.

Everyone would be dead if it wasn't for Eren though.

This is probably bait, but you sound retarded. There absolutely no reason for them to get together.

The protagonists name is John Daker. He has a wife, a child but everything gets taken away and he's taken to another place where he holds a new identity and different life.

But goes by the name Erekosë (Eren) because he is being possessed by his incarnation (Kruger)
What a whore this screams Grisha all over the place.

So the enemy are the Eldren(Humans) because they are a different species and he is being possessed by his incarnation(Eren Kruger/Grisha Jeager) to genocide the Eldren(Marley/humans) species and protect his species, the humans (Eldians in this case)

BUT IN THE END HE USES THAT WILL TO GENOCIDE HIS OWN SPECIES MARRIES SOMEONE FROM A DIFFERENT SPECIES AND ENDS UP DYING IN A CURSE.

NO MORE ELDIANS AT THE END! EM CONFIRMED!!!

Do non walldian royals inherit the First Kings ideology? Is it present in the coordinate or just the bloodline of the wall Fritz family members?

I hope you're right user, and anyone shipping Eren with fujo are absolutely crazy. Eldians have no time for gay shit, just look how Ymir ended

>if it wasn't for BRA

Kek. All Eldians are definitely dying. Eren will either get with Mikasa or Armin before dying.

What is the obsession Japs have with bloodlines?

>Muh training
>First mission
>Let's play in Who Kill More Titans
He'd probably be court-marshalled in real army.
Anyway, who gave a squad to a 3/10 wits soldier?

man...

No Eldians have any time for romantic shit.

It's just SNK user.

Bloodline were important in the middle age.

You should look at india to see obsession with bloodline today

youtube.com/watch?v=PAQkxXCSkQc

They can still fuck and pop out a child before his death

Eren and Mikasa's child will be powerful as fuck

Is not about romance is about perpetuating Eldians, Eren fucking Historia and having an Eldian with Royal Blood Line ensures the survivance of their people

Would you?

Hitch a best.

Isayama is GOTfag.

Why should they survive again?

>EHpregnant shit again

Nah, I'm gay.

You're fucking retarded, she would be with a noble if they wanted to continue the monarchy, not some retarded rageturd. Shitrenfags are truly 3/10.

This is the problem. Will Eren choose Mikasa and create a powerful child? or he will choose Historia and ensure the Eldians to enter in the royal blood line?
Also, the rule of the first girl may apply too

If she'd let me, then yes.

But no one wants a kid who will have Fritz power, Historia neither, it's better for Fritz/Reiss line to die off so no one could be able to use coordinate power correctly anymore to once again brainwash humanity.

Undeniable truth.

I would only ravage a Hisu.

Why should he help the eldians?

Technically, they should die, this way, end of the cycle.

>or he will choose Historia
>implying anyone but Mankasa wants shitren

Bitch a hest.

Hell yes, tall girls a best
but only if she consents

Calm down Hisu, she's ravage you every night with her's huge yaoi hands.

animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2017-05-26/the-kick-ass-women-of-attack-on-titan/.116628
> These characters don't have any particularly valuable personality traits, like Armin's super-intelligence, Mikasa's super-strength, or Eren's indomitable spirit.
>Armin's super-intelligence
3/10 CUPS
>Mikasa's super-strength
Titan-science freak
>Eren's indomitable spirit
Ragetardness

Who the fuck writes that?

Why would historia fuck eren?

Why would she care about bloodline?

Remember the orphans?

Isayama is also a /u/fags

Damn, she's literally looks like a dude.

Touken was freaking obvious since the beginning though. It's different.

Royal bloodline has to die though so EH doesn't make any sense.

Who else thinks Ymir story didn't end yet and she is still alive somehow or her mind is?

In her speech for Historia she told her they should live for themselves, that they should not give up and get revenge on people who hurt them, who stolen their lives, and how that works for Ymir if she willingly killed herself/gave up her life for enemies sake to make them stronger and who changed her into the titan in first place?
Where's logic in that?
Or Isayama forgot about it and decided to make Ymir a suicidal retard out of nowhere just for plot convenience so Marley would get another shifter?
I still cling to some sick hope that we didn't see her being eaten that she's alive somehow. What was the point of make Ymir survive so much shit just to kill her off-screen like a retard?

EM too. First girl rule.

The only problem here is you being retarded.

EM are both shit and deserve each other in hell. Leave Hisu out of your stupid Shitren delusions

I don't like EM and Mikasa had a reason to be so attached to Eren. I don't think it will happen.

This.

Isayama is a huge pussy.

He was supposed to kill armin and sasha....still alive.*

He was supposed to confront EMA, strill attached as ever.

This guy change his mind too often

He has only killed Erwin because he already survived to bullshit

She was always more selfless than she let off, she's tragic in that sense. She could never truly live for herself because she couldn't let go of that part of her. As for her going back with Marley, I think Isayama really overdid that, but don't expect anything else from her, she was never supposed to be that important unfortunately.

He never intended to kill Armin and no, I don't think it will happen because he is finally enjoying his manga.

>Bert dead
>Reiner dead next chapter
>Annie dead or a crystal until dead
>Ymir dead
>Hisu probably sacrificed and dead
Why are we BRAYHfags now again?

Kill all eldians, kill all marleys, stop the hate, the war and the curse at once. Why would Eren want to keek the cycle going? He is not THAT retarded.

Armin was a mistake.

Eren is most likely in Marley though.

>finally enjoying his manga
Yeah he's writing about the warriors now, not LAME.

post sasha

Being fags of best Shingeki's is suffering. Historia also probably won't die yet. She'll be a titan shifter probably.

Because they're the best, even in death

>turns Armin into Gary Stu, changes the focus to the antagonists and introduces new characters
Is like he just said: "fuck you, I am going to make a complete new manga!".

And killed the characters that won't be useful anymore.

I'd rather fag for characters that are likeable and dead, over LAME.

But she will surely die for the retarded plot.

Not for sasha, and probably the other character who're still alive.

Oh wait, Marlowe died (random), Erwin too (pass through a shitton of deathflag), wow.

He's a huge pussy who change his mind too often

Historia is fine. Isayama seems to like her and choose her over Ymir.