Why is she so underrated Sup Forums?

She's from an overrated show

she is top tier waifu

I want to drink her milk

Not enough screen time

Because she got her fine ass handed to her in the second episode and said,
>we will meet again
Then they never met again.

Welcome to light novel adaptations, friend.

More like forgotten, which is sad.

Isn't she dead now?

because no man with taste gives a shit about good girls in a show with
>a retarded trap
>a retarded commie witch
>a retarded MC
>a retarded yandere bitch

Who doesn't.

So what's so despicable about her anyways?

Check out Dark Lord If, where Subaru goes down the Elsa route instead.

He's kind of a douchebag in IF.

Actually the only character I was interested in in this show.

Does she tenderly dominate him?

Nah, they respect one another as equals in IF. Wouldn't make sense for one to dominate the other.

[Subaru]

Without the aid from Reinhard, he's the broken Subaru who didn't give a damn to people other than Emilia. (This route branches off when Subaru crying for help in the 4rd loop of the 1st Arc failed)

Although his Authority of Return by Death present, he cannot use Authority of other Witch Gene.

Although he is still Subaru at his core, since this time there is no one giving advice to him, he basically will redo his past until he reaches a satisfying conclusion, has no qualms using underhanded tactics not done in the main story, and being more proactive in abusing RbD when his feeling towards Emilia grows the more he dies.

The once and only time of Re:Zero where he died happily.

[Elsa]

The Ayamatsu route heroine (partner position main story-wise). The more Subaru-kun fallen in the dark side, the more likely she wanted to be on his side. From their first meeting in the first arc, due to Elsa missing the sense of belonging to the organization she's in, she later became Subaru's ally.

In this route, she took a liking to Subaru and in the end she, along with Meili, felt the sense of intimacy towards Subaru. Her last scene fighting Reinhard to buy time and the scene of her bidding farewell to Subaru is the author's way of writing her love scene. What Nier and Kaine scene is this! (reference from Nier the game).

[Meili]

Similar to Elsa, she became Subaru's ally since her sister is his ally. Her impression towards him is not bad and felt intimacy towards Subaru. In the end she died shielding Subaru. By the sinful strike of Reinhard.

Although Subaru, as a member of the owned his own house, he often used Elsa and Meili's safe house to keep in touch with them, both the sisters and Subaru do share some kind of pseudo-family relationship. How Meili views her relationship with Subaru is best shown when she died protecting Subaru. Meili Sempai's really an angel.

[Guiltylowe-san]

What sin does Guiltylowe-san commits to deserve this......

She is the worst character I have ever seen. I cringed so hard at her dialogue and almost dropped the show because o her. I feel like a 12 year old wrote her character. The edge is of the charts. The rest of re zero is also really edgy, but this one character manages to give it a really terrible start.

She's sexy as fuck and edgy in an amusing way, though. That's more than you can say about any of the shitty cast.

What do you call her?

>Gut Buster

Waifu.

Elsa "Skank with a Shank" Granhiert

>What do you call her?

"Mistress"

I don't agree with the first part (mostly because i am a lolicon and an ass man aka I don't care about big tits). I don't agree with the second part, because she is cringe worthy, edgy. I just feel like she was written by a young boy, who is super into tarantino movies. I mean, I have seen amusing edgy. Just look at Claire and Ladd from Baccano!. Both are insane and kill people in gory ways, but both are super charismatic and likeable. Hellsing, jojo and drifters are also amusing edge, to a lesser extent. But shows that don't do edge in an amusing/ironic way, are terrible. If the show does over the top gory edge, for example a girl gets orgasms from gutting people, and the show expects you to take it 100% seriously, then it already failed miserably.

>But shows that don't do edge in an amusing/ironic way,

I never said it was intentional. Bad chuuni thriller shit is fucking hilarious.

Why is REM not there?

Also, Elsa being groped by Subaru looks so wrong.

as a rule, best girl is almost always critically underappreciated.

>Elsa "Gut Grinder" Granhiert
>Elsa "thrust my shank into the MC's flank" Granhiert
>Elsa "cut you into bits while you look at my tits" Granhiert
>Elsa "I get off to your howls as I cut out your bowels" Granhiert
requesting Elsa dressed up as Kaz Miller

"Mommy"

Elsa "I'll take a bowel" Granhiert

>Elsa "turn your belly to jelly" Granhiert
>Elsa "nip and tuck, you're outta luck" Granhiert
>Elsa "inhales your entrails" Granhiert

What's Elsa's favorite Disney movie?
Inside Out

I'd want to be her apprentice. We'd go out eviscerating people together.

>implying she wouldn't just eviscerate you
user pls

Does she love anything besides gutting people?

Me

Okay, so this bugged me, since I didn't watch Reeeeeee 0.

So she's blatantly sexual or at least suggestive. Does she ever actually do anything remotely suggestive, or cute, or endearing? Or is she literally "Gutcheck, the Character" and gone about as fast as a Saturday morning cartoon villain?

Wait, Re;zero have VN now?

This, I wanna call that out while she's stabbing me and I'm simultaneously sucking on her massive jugs

Gutting animals is pretty high up on her list.

No?

Because Rem is what is preventing Subaru from going villain.

"Daddy!"
I'd do it completely inappropriately as well.

Nope, just the WN. Its the ayamatsu chapters where Subaru decides to go set a country on fire.

Look again, you mouth breather.

Nice joke, too bad animeonly's won't understand it.

who the hell is Rem?