Did the chartanon die or give up? Haven't seen a thread in a few days and we were almost done

Did the chartanon die or give up? Haven't seen a thread in a few days and we were almost done.

he's the S100 D100 user after all

Unfortunately accurate

At least we got farther than /his/

which azai is it? kyousuke or kyouhei?

I still think Kyubey should go in that blank spot at S100 D85

I still think Kyubey didn't suffer that much

nor did he deserve it

I brought this up before but why is Fuminori from Saya no Uta lower in suffering than Kouji? And it's a difference of 55 to 70 too, which is huge.

Kyubei deserves no more 50, and it's extremely hard to properly say how much he actually suffered.

I saw someone mention this in another thread but never asked. Yuuko on the top left. Her entire existence was suffering but what in the source was different? I heard the anime actually managed to tone things down a bit but I don't know what. I honestly would put her up at her spot regardless of how the VN turned out. Fuck I'm still shaken from that.

>Kyosuke not at S0, D100

>Spike
>suffering: 50
>how much they deserved it: 60
but he didn't do anything wrong

>Did the chartanon die
Damn I hope so. He should be in his shitty chart himself

He is (100,100)

He was fool and obsessed over something he knew he couldn't get or take back. While he didn't "deserve" it, it was a consequence of not giving up on it.

Do Sup Forums boards next chartfag. On /qa/ or something.

He could have said "fuck it," taken the second chance life so generously handed him, and live a happy life with his fat friend and space waifu.
But no, he couldn't get over it, and he couldn't give up on waifu #1 even after she died, he deserved every bit of it.

The self sacrifice element is absolutely retarded. You have Osamu Mikumo halfways because of it, yet Guts, Killy and the Fire Punch guy also should be at the right then, because it was their choices that made them go through hell. They could always have gone far away and ignore their goals, and you can say the same about any character. This chart is an absolute piece of smelly shit. Also how did the fag from Hatsuko no Maria went from being on the left to a seventy on the right?

He didn't suffer that much, tho

I think Zenigata fits in one of the blank squares. 80 S/50 D would probably be the best choice

He was kinda of a jerk mary sue.
Fuck him.

I think most of the suffering argument revolves around his state at the end of Rebellion, although it isn't elaborated on much. And his Deserves value can literally be almost anything which is why even though I love Madoka I don't think it would be a good idea to have him on here.

>mfw Sup Forums finished it first than Sup Forums and /his/ and we didn't even suspect it

>Mr. Rogers
>5 Deserved
On what planet

>Shin Godzilla
>deserving any of it
Dude was just in a permanent state of confusion from the second he transformed

Who's S:100. D:100 on there?

>some remembered desert punk
Nice.
Also, Kanta in the perfect spot, he was a massive cunt to everyone.

>all those servants
>still no medea

>caring about what Sup Forums, Sup Forums or any other normalfag board think
Kill thyself.

Has Sup Forums made an attempt yet?

It's in progress from what I saw. Slow progress.

Is that fucking JAWS on S40D50?
How did the bloodthirsty prehistoric shark suffer?

Shitty chart made by people that does not event watch anime.

I mean, he's getting mindraped by all of Earth's suffering constantly, and he couldn't even perceive such suffering until Homura forced him to acknowledge it. And it is indeed hurting him -- he's seen stumbling around and he looks afraid, and his fur is disheveled. I'm trying to think of something worse than being forced to feel an entirely alien sense of pain, and then also having that pain be turned up to infinity at the exact same time, forever. Shit sucks.

stabbed and exploded

I was going to create a thread in 20 mins
Should we use this one or create another?

Kill yourself.

use this one

I'd love to but I can do that later

Fine by me

This one is fine, I guess.
Let's not do things we don't need to.

May as well use this one until it dies.

Also: to avoid the shitstorm that happened last time, declare all Madoka positions LOCKED, or remove them entirely.

Seconding for lock, madoka should be represented.

Yep, at least until all the slots are filled in.

Third for lock. Removing was only being advocated by retards.

Hey chartanon, arrow user here. I propose you move Kohaku down a notch (she was just raped when she was a kid, compare it to the stuff Sakura had to go through).

I am also supporting the motion of locking Madoka characters, and if possible, locking all the characters at the border of the chart. (i.e.: all those with S: 0, S:100, D: 0 and D: 100).

Last threads:
Let's focus on filling the 3 spots we have left
No removing characters until we complete the chart, the only one we might remove is Bernkastel since we had complaints about her since the first thread.

As said, let's not discuss Homura/Kyouko position, the only one we should discuss about right now is Sayaka since that's what we were doing last thread. before the homura thing

Skull Knight

S: 95
D: 60

(above Lord Genome)

He's suffered almost as much as Guts has, if not more. And he was also a vicious conqueror so he deserves a lot of his pain. Also he fucked everything up in the Kushan arc.

That's an old chart my arrowbro, she's already there in the new one

Before we do ANYTHING, replace S100/D100 spot with pic related

haha kill me.

Or take out "No picture available" and edit it in

Anyone against this suggestion?

He deserved more than that

Anyone against this?

Yeah Sup Forums did a great job, but /his/ is not that fast they should complete it in 3-4 threads
Sup Forums started theirs too

Who is the 100/100 slot?

Carthage

That's Carthage

Is that Etheldreda?

Why is Killy's suffering so high, again? Is he even programmed to feel suffering?

And this is Sup Forums's.
I'm applying these changes

I like how we have Nep and they have Noire

>Gwyn, Lord of Sunlight not on the 100 S, 0 D space
shit list

I like them putting the G-Man where he is.

I don't really like how the entire top row is already filled up. Still pretty interesting regardless.

Near Akabara and The Intention of the Abyss? Yes
That's a good question, for a human his fate would be certainly a S100 but if we had to consider the character's understanding of suffering for the S part, wouldn't it be too subjective to even measure?
I don't know if I made it clear
They had nepgear too, but removed her

What are we going to name the different quadrants/sectors of the chart? I vaguely remember the Sup Forums chart having labels on various regions

Where's Gordan Freeman on that list?

>Shadowlord suffering less than Nier
Shit list

>handsome jack
>75,80

Cmon, he'd be a solid competitor for 100,100

I can't believe that there's no Won Sul in that chart.

Anyway, put him where Gaku from Qualia is right now and move the others 3 to the left.

Also, why is Hades so high in the suffering and so low in deserving? I can't think of a single D100 that deserves as much or more than him other than maybe Frieza.

S:90
D:40

Can we please stop talking about Sup Forums and Sup Forumss charts and focus on finishing our own?

You could have just not made this post and instead proposed an addition to the chart.

And you could have killed yourself while writing that post.

Propostion: Kyuubey goes on the last open place in the chart, wherever that may be.

Nobody can decide where to put him, but he's so iconic that he honestly should be included.

So let fate do it instead.

As long as you keep replying to me, I'll keep replying to you. Think about your next move before you contribute more towards the bump limit.

Forgot pic.

But... we just filled that spotted We could switch Hades with Alderp, alderp was doomed to spent eternity in hell feeling despair but i don't why he's a D100, he only did some pacts with a demon
Anyone against this?

Give me a quick rundown on her suffering

I agree that Kyubey should be on the chart. Without a doubt.

Please do that, Hades in S85D100 would be perfect, and Won Sul would also fit Hades currently spot.

Complete mental breakdown
Pressured to be in rape scenes
Nearly actually raped
Forced to kill
Believing she's a serial killer
Closest person to her turns out to try and kill her
Deadly stalkers
Feeling responsible for stalker attacks
Identity crisis
Basically fucking insane by the end

Isn't she from perfect blue? I believe she was a singer and was raped, went insane, murdered someone, was attacked by her friend who was crazy
What happened to Won Sul for the 95S?
Anyone against switching Hades with Alderp?

no

why no you fucker

I think Sayaka is fine in that general area. I'd make an argument about her mental state and the pain of her gradually realizing the depth of her personal failure, but I think what really seals the spot for her is turning into a witch, which is an incarnation of despair and generally some pretty serious shit.

No, we shouldn't sacrifice the last spot when it has been proven that there's too much ambiguity to placing Kyubey.

Is this really suffering on the same level as Griffith?

>the movie changed her simply dying to being trapped on the yuri void forever
wow

Its more than Virgil thats for fucking sure

There are people that have been in that state for god knows how long in that same tier and even below that. Perfect Blue girl went through that shit for like max 1 year.

we could put someone from S85 to S90 and add her

I don't think Sayaka should be above Kyouko, considering her suffering was much shorter and she didn't get anyone killed.

Revised proposition: Add a square off of the border of the chart, where white space would be as in label it
>???
and put Kyuubey there

Seconded. Why was that never changed?

Is Gaku from Qualia the Purple on there. I can't really tell.

I agree with that other user about Killy. He seems fine with his fate, never complains, never tries to escape from it. It's like saying a computer is suffering because it doesn't have arms and can only do calculus all day.

She killed those two guys on the train, didn't she?

>Homunculus
>I just want to understand the world!
>suffering allegedly deserved

>Asuka
>some stupid dumb bitch
>"she didn't deserve it!"

That's some bull fucking shit.

>Homunculus
>sends 5 million people to Hell because he was too lazy to study
>not deserving it
Honestly, you surely MUST have seen the answer with your own eyes...