What vehicle is the symbol of manhood in your country?

The vehicle you drive says a lot about you and your culture. The truck (specifically the Ford F-series) has been a symbol of the American man. What is it in your country? Pastabros = Fiats? Frencies = Renos? Germans = VW Beetles?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ao0v-vPHvs
youtube.com/watch?v=36CL5WzW0U4
youtu.be/Paiqx1FuwVw
youtu.be/m1rlyl8VZFM
youtu.be/gTL5z32pqtU
youtube.com/watch?v=b1xUxyuMCjU
youtube.com/watch?v=CuBPX4BtLoA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

there is no symbol of manhood here since the belief is the more flashly the car, the smaller the johnson
usually gets ignored regarding import racers as they just meet in car parks and love to do nothing but fuck around until a conrod punches a hole in their block from over rev

>What vehicle is the symbol of manhood in your country?

The stolen ones

lmao we call those ricers. I would have thought Land/Range Rovers were over there in Londonistan.

that badge looks like a nose

At least you have football. Y'all produce better players than the Britbongs that invented it.

they aint ricers when they have 600 hp rb26 twin turbo bored up to 3 litres with 10-20 grand dumped in just engine mods that can decimate even muscle cars

That's a clean R32. Far from rice.

I don't want to agree with the pickup being America's universal man symbol vehicle. Not with things like the Dodge Hellcat, Chevrolet ZL1, and soon to be Ford GT500 being on the streets. But I have to concede. Not F-150s in general, but just the standard half ton pickup.

>that weird nigger nose on the grill

as big as possible, range rovers escalades, g gle gls, big executives like s, 7er a8 so on and so on

Slow down Tokyo Drift. Y'all mean to tell me you can't afford your own home but can afford to throw 10-20 grand into a moneypit? At least here in the US we can afford to restore classic muscle cars without having to ask mum for money from neon underglow.

australian trucklets like to buy pic related or the holden / nissan equivalent and drive it like a fucking cunt. larping that they are american rednecks and pretending they are in a real truck and not a lifted toyota corolla.
youtube.com/watch?v=2ao0v-vPHvs

Real men sweat.

Damn, Bentleys are beautiful cars.

Ford Ranger, the smaller, cheaper version of the F150.

youtube.com/watch?v=36CL5WzW0U4

They're the official right-wing car of choice.

Spending 80K on a pu truck doesn't show manliness, just stupidity.

Vw golf

Do they not sell Tundra's? That hilux looks hideous.

You have any idea what a proper restoration on a classic American car costs? Pretty sure he's referring to tuning companies or folks with real money and time when he made that comment. Not idiot rednecks who get a beat up Camaro and let it sit on cinder blocks for 3 years in the backyard.

Ah yes, the Nissan Titan.

>Car
>Symbol of manliness
Found the roach

>Bentley
Rolls Royce*

Well played

This is one fuck ugly car lmao
America stopped making nice cars after the 70s
Symbol of manhood in your counry should be a chevy or a cadillac from the 60s, the Impala maybe?
As for France forget it. Too many faggot cars here

What's that Muhammad?

Used to be a black Volvo wagon but now it's a white Audi crossover.

that is the difference between europe and america, isn't it?

>this fag truck
>manly
lmao, kill yourself fag, this is the manly version of F.

theres a difference between a chav on benefits who sticks a fart can on his nova and an average joe earning 20-30k a year whos spent years on a build
tuners do exist here, a friend of mine even has an s2000 hes gonna install a bolt on sequential turbo kit to and up to 400 horses

The F-150 pedigree died years ago. The new ones are Jewy electronic gizmos that can't pass crash test standards. Better to go with Ram 1500.

We're starting to improve, but for the most part I agree. Y'all really got nothin, not even in the "glory" days (whenever that was)?

Truly the best.

>car

Ahaha! No wonder you don't know what a pickup truck is Pierre. You have never done a real job. Blowing other dudes for baguettes and hocking shit to japanese tourists does not count

APCs, wh*Teoids.

Range Rover defender

If your back survives you become a demigod of the wilderness

Dodge Swinger

Top down

Chassis free

Buzz Aldrin, Armstrong

Or maybe just me

The new Ram 1500 looks damn good.

So anyone here got $150,000 for this thing?

One day I would love to restore one of these:
youtu.be/Paiqx1FuwVw

Off road:
youtu.be/m1rlyl8VZFM

How to drive one:
youtu.be/gTL5z32pqtU

apart from the sticker on the side that civics really not that bad.
would drive/10

no one can afford american trucks here.
they cost $100k to import, $5k a year to insure, and $1k per week to fill the tank.
even my 1990 F150 was not feasible to own with the fuel prices and constant theft attempts.

I drive a ford ranger. Its not a pretty as the one in your picture. But it's for work so a few bumbs and scratches but they just add character. my personnel vehicle is a civic type R.

That’s a Land Rover, not a Range Rover.

That and the 1994-96 Ford Bronco were my dream vehicles growing up.

Kia ceed very manly

honda civics are very good start cars that can give a fine beginning for any enthusiast if theyre not a ricer
3k civic with a few simple mods meme is real

i am aware of this.

Hopefully the Don can change that. That's pretty rough, user.

my brother sold his XB GT hardtop in 2005 for $2,000.

Been on suicide watch ever since.

Real men sniff petrol!

>manly

All these new trucks are too rounded and "soft" looking to me

I like em blocky and square

Citroen DX is all I can think of, back in the 60s

Toyota Taco TRD Offroad. Made in TX

They still look cool.
Why don't you use vans?
There not as cool but they just seem so much more practical, more secure and they seem cheaper

>Why don't you love me, user?

Holy shit that is insane! Brand new pickups and SUVs are all anyone ever sees around here.

Is that why you guys have those ass ugly care/pickup Utes or whatever they are called instead?

Around here, a Pete is what separates men from boys.

how many children have you stolen and from how many playgrounds

Want it in white OJ?

This, boxy is top tier. The new colorados and canyons make me sick.

This is what a real American truck looks like.

Early 50s to late 60s was the height of American manly car era

youtube.com/watch?v=b1xUxyuMCjU

Only Ford I would ever own.

These were cool. If I remember right, they would raise up the suspension when you started to drive

Pete master race. The only true race and leagues above the others in aesthetic

Just realized that I'm a dumb cunt and posted a Kenworth when I said "Pete".

If you care about boxy you must love GMC and Chevy new trucks.

>tfw nobody trucks in these things here because the legal length limit on trucks is too small

Made me think of Thunderbird 4. Apparently someone else noticed the similarity: youtube.com/watch?v=CuBPX4BtLoA

SUVs, jeeps, and trucks (unless you use them for work) are trash and are driven by trash people. Turn off your ultra bright lights and get out of the left lane you retards.

Yes, on behalf of all pastaniggers, FIAT, Lancia and Alfa are the true manly cars, except some awful models specifically made for 18yos with rich parents. Panda 4x4 is the best one

Black men

No, modern trucks are too bloated. Plus I live in the rust belt, with their thin body panels these will rust out even faster than the older trucks.

>>be ameri mutt
>don't get the reference of roaches and cars
>"what's that muhhamad xD???"
Embarrassing

first post, best post.

Pic related is what I drive. Nothing flashy, ten years old, in fact, and just decent.

Be germ, can't tag properly

>REEEEEEE WHY CANT EVERYONE ACCOMODATE MY POOR VISIBILITY STANCED CIVIC
>t.shitbox driver

I consider myself a truck egalitarian, but I do prefer the look of the new standard model Chevy trucks over the Fords. Don't mind some of the souped up Raptors though.

Im very sad to say among the average retard here its just bmw/audi/mercedes. Doesnt matter how old, how shitty, how retarded, all that matters is a badge of one of those 3. We have fucking awful car culture. My dad has an old classic jag and he has parked it places where young retards laugh at it and tell him to sell it and buy a bmw 3 series.

Range Rovers are seen as a tough guy/gangster car as well though.

step aside faggots

Raggare culture is awesome and should be more mainstream in Sweden.

pic related

I love a sleeper car. I don't mind a lambo or ferrari, but it feels soo good blasting pass them in a weight-reduced and tuned out Taurus SHO.

Hey, what are you doing with my car Karol ?

What causes this, multiculturalism backlash?

I live in washington there is a shit ton of these trucks, my friends and I make fun of people who drive them
we yell
>suuuuupeeeeer duuuuuutyyyyyyy
in like texan accents. it's pretty funny.
But no, those are some of the gayest things you can drive. There is RARELY any practicality behind them. How many 'super duty' trucks do you see every day that don't have shit in the bed?

I have a six speed Cadillac Ats with the 2.0 turbo.