GERMANY NO!

Refugee Reversal

Merkel's Got Some Explaining To Do

German Chancellor Angela Merkel has completely reversed her refugee policies without bothering to tell German voters why she has done so. Such imperiousness is a common problem for those who have been in office for too long.

>It's no longer about people, it's about a number. It's about the number of refugees who come to Germany, not about the refugees themselves. The most recent number is 223,000: That's how many asylum applications were submitted last year, a far cry from the 746,000 applications received in 2016. The new number is rather convenient for Angela Merkel in that it is extremely close to the upper limit of 220,000 that has found its way into the German chancellor's preliminary coalition outline agreed to by Merkel's conservatives and the center-left Social Democrats (SPD).

>This number is the expression of a political policy that has never been clearly verbalized and never been adequately explained. It is the expression of an about-face on refugee policy, away from open borders and toward harsh rejection. Late in the summer of 2015, Merkel said that if Germany cannot show "a friendly face" in an emergency, "then it is not my county." She kept the borders open to the incoming refugees, and much of the world was inspired by her humanitarian approach.

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/international/germany/opinion-merkel-must-explain-her-refugee-policy-reversal-a-1188786.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5301461/Truck-34-000-litres-chemicals-stolen-Belgium.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Merkel's Fear of Losing Power

>That's her style -- and it has been an impertinence for quite some time. Liberal democracy, after all, is primarily characterized by the fact that people talk to each other. And this time around, it's not just an impertinence. It shows serious contempt for many German citizens.

>It wasn't just politicians who sustained the refugee policies pursued by the country in 2015. Many, many German citizens rolled up their sleeves as well. They helped the state, which wasn't well prepared at all, they welcomed the arriving refugees, supporting them and sometimes even bringing them into their own homes. They contributed actively, and many continue doing so today by helping refugees integrate into this society. They are the the friendly face of Germany.

>These citizens must now stand by and watch as Merkel, out of fear of losing power, is pushing the policies of the others. The policies of those who are less welcoming, those who are potential supporters of the populist Alternative for Germany (AfD) party, those who want as few asylum-seekers coming to Germany as possible.

spiegel.de/international/germany/opinion-merkel-must-explain-her-refugee-policy-reversal-a-1188786.html

An upper limit of 200 000 is still way too high.
The German people need to oust this fucking bitch asap. It's as simple as that. Stop this fucking white genocide.

this are just the documented numbers, and that´s the real problem with it

Daily reminder that they're not refugees and that they're migrant welfare leeches. Stop respecting the leftist narrative and tell the truth as step one.

We dont want few. We want none. And we want to kick out each one of their verminkind

I like how the refugee in the picture has a big heart on his shirt. Such lovely peaceful people, right?

Refugees are people escaping from war. Europe opened its borders to refugees from Syria. Well they opened it to anyone, but the politicians used Syria to promote it and pretended they were all Syrian refugees. They are already millions of refugees in Europe. How many more can they take while pretending they are Syrian, and how long can they use Syria? Europeans may be utter cucks, but no one is cucked enough to take millions of """refugees""" every year. People are noticing the demographic change and are getting angry about it. Politicians have to fake concern as well or face angry mobs. Merkel didn't change her opinion, she is just playing the Germans to stay in power. She will keep importing refugees though.

Communist Propaganda is always created that way, it is designed to visually provoke feelings in the non awake masses, symbols, emotions are always carefully chosen.

germany
200,000 refugees
population 82,500,000

switzerland
20,000 refugees
population 8,500,000

cyprus
2,000 refugees
population 850,000

andorra
200 refugees
populaton 78,000

vaticans
2 refugees
population 800

either the jews moved to India
or India suddenly became experts on european affairs over night.

what one night of no Sup Forums can do to a man

Fun fact it was never about the people ... I now mind blowing.

How many rapefugees has Davos let migrate 2 that billionaires club?

They're pulling a Macron now?

German posters this is false, do not believe this story

>Expecting any logical consistency from a woman

Now that the war in Syria is over, is there talk in Germany politics to make them go home?
After all they're not here because you have them money, they were poor refugees without a home

>Refugees are people escaping from war

Where did English, French, USA, refugees flee to during WW2

The talk is more left and greens talking about getting their families to germany, the rest goes lolno we gotta talk about this.

Bad examples, the us and the UK were protected by a large body of water and never knew war on their own soil while France surrendered after their quick defeat.

They moved to Germany and through their moral fortitude convinced Hitler to let go of fascism and let democracy come back.

This woman simply has no charisma- It's been a problem for Merkel all her political life. She is terrible at public speaking and therefore doesn't bother most of the time to really explain her policies. I rember there was similiar criticism of her during the € crisis in 2010.

How many times do we have to keep telling everyone the "immigration/refugee policy" is a replacement regime? This is about the destruction of Europe.

All I can seem to do is keep saying it over and over again and just be prepared to say "I told you so." once your fuckers finally realize you are passing the point of no return.

We don't or at least Hans from Sup Forums will not. I have memories that go beyond the last week and Merkel is a disaster on so many levels it is exhausting. We don't want less we want none and deporting the shit that is already here.

>German Chancellor Angela Merkel has completely reversed her refugee policies
In the 2017 German federal elections the AfD won 12.6% of the vote and received 94 seats

Then there's no going back, your country, much like France or the UK, is lost definitely.
Btw don't people see that they've been lied to? "They're poor families with children fleeing the bombs" has become "they're young men who needs to import ther families because life here is way better than in Syria"
I m an the second proposition is true but it was denied by all media's for years, what do people think about that ?

>Only one big city entered german last year lololo

at some point we will run out of trees because of all the traitors that will hang.

the talk is now about resetteling african "refugees" in germany...

I tell you the AfD getting 13% in Germany were, especially in the last decade, everything rightwing was demonized or thrown away (CDU) is not bad. I know so many people that voted FDP because they did not want the immigration but were still to scared to vote "nazi" AfD. It still nothing won but at least a little more hope.

There REALLY REALLY REALLY needs to be another war on the European continent to both kill all Germans and to remove all invaders. This time with nukes.

Those numbers should all show zero "refuguees" desu senpai, they need to go

this. the fact that the afd managed to get this high is fucking insane for german after war standards.
Like really crazy.

You underestimate the tenacity of Civilization, Europe in the past was invaded by a variety of nomads (Huns for example), and most recovered fairly well by driving out or integrating the invaders.
Only the Mongols really managed to retard development significantly, as Russia and China are still poorer than the west (before the Mongols they were similar). But the Mongols managed to completely destroy the native political systems.
The leftists clearly cannot manage to do so, as the unstoppable rise of the far right shows.

In 2014 Merkel was thinking of solving the workers shortage with refugees.

Do you study history at all?
Europe was in waaaay deeper shit for a lot of times already.

"refugees"

But soon it became evident that employing refugees was not easy.

they do hire them, or they try.then they realise they are only good for monkey jobs that a robot can do a lot better and their out on their asses again.

Is this for fucking real? The media has now decided that not only mass immigration is the way to go, but "open borders"?

Now it is clear that refugees will be a burden, not a resource. So Germany change its immigration policy.

Pause immigration now!!!

Open borders while the world breeds behind closed ones is genocide.

Did she finally get an unwanted Somali finger up the bum and now want to send them back?

> integrating the invaders
You can't integrate paki filth.

You seem to be surprised.

Migrants might make good fuel or fertilizer tho.

Biofuel are a scam, EROEI is very low.
Also it is a cultural problem, in many countries Muslim women are supposed to be stay at home mothers, not workers.

Does Merkel believe in fucking anything?
I don't think she has a will of her own. I keep looking at her and the wrinkles of her mouth remind me of a ventriloquist's dummy.

Pig food.

japan
5-6(?) refugees
population 1 godzillion

and they committed crimes asap

This gif makes me angry and I'm not even from the damn place.
Such disrespect. When you own leader has such disdain for the countries national identity and refuses to even have the flag waved near her that's a call to action.
the fuck are the German men?
Why are so many women running their country?
Is the male to female ratio that fucked or has progressive politics seeped into the very culture?

Well with any luck the EU might get a nice surprise this week or next week!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5301461/Truck-34-000-litres-chemicals-stolen-Belgium.html

The population in germany is closer to 95 million, don't trust the official census. That's how they're trying to hide the real numbers of illegal muslim and nigger invasion.

>Why are so many women running their country?
Same with Sweden. It is like having feminist run your government is a bad idea. Who would have thought?

With the German anti-negative press against invaders I mean immigrants rule I doubt people will hear about it as they should
To down play any terrorist attacks like the media world wide does.

Let us hope that the dumb muslims blow up some EU parliament buildings or some such things. Although saying that, some German EU lover had his daughter raped and butchered by a child immigrant and he wants more open door ficki ficki so I won't hold my breath.

That is the definition of the word
>noun
>a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster.
Most aren't refugees as they are not coming from Syria or any war torn country, but this is how the media and politicians portray it.
As to your question:
>Where did English, French, USA, refugees flee to during WW2
Americans and Brits didn't need to evacuate. The French accepted the Nazis.
I get what you're trying to say, but bad example. Had war come to the US, we would have fought not ran away.

I've got a major in history, nothing come close to what's happening, our apathetic reaction to the destruction of the very fabric of our civilisation.

DESIGNATED

>Merkel is reversing her policy!!

You're falling for this shit?

Sorry, you've your own nigger population now. Get used to it.

The will of the people want more refugees.

#teamrefugees

>Dirk Kurbjuweit
Well, that's a German sounding name if I ever heard one...

Black death claimed 25-75% of the European population (I know the figure is all over the place, but they keep changing the numbers because of how many people died), yet European not only stood back on its feet but went on to be better than ever. The problems happening today will fix themselves. 9 people can provide welfare for 1 person, but 1 person can't provide welfare to 9 people. As more 3rd worlders show up, the more burden on the economy they become, the more likely welfare will dry up. Once welfare is gone, and everyone will have to rely on themselves to survive, nature will take care of things and things will be fixed. Hopefully though, the lesson of letting corrupt politicians import voters will be learned and never done again.

Fun Fact: This guy was reborn in the USA shortly after.

It's almost like Jews run the media, and Jews have a collective agenda.

There was nowhere to run, it was a fucking world war not a regional thing like with what you see in the Middle East and we did not pack our men off, men stayed, hell even under Roman occupation when they invaded parts of England it was a fucking woman that led one of the revolts against them.

Arabs and durkas are fucking cowards, they have been since Mohammed started shitting them out of his tranny pig hole.

They're usually more subtle about it.

It's going to require a nuke, bioweapon, or dirty bomb going off in Europe before people realize the politicians, like the migrants, need to be driven out or killed.

>floods the nation with dumb niggers and muds
>they all sit on welfare
>she tries to force companies to give them jobs

so much for german engineering and design lmao

That's just wishful thinking
You weren't fucking invaded, Brits are like yanks, talking tough as civilians well protected by the sea but once they're out there they just go back to their shitty country with their tails between their legs( Dunkirk,Vietnam etc..)

Its not really cowardice as most of the "refugees" are not coming from war torn areas. They heard that Europe opened its borders, so they flocked in saying they are refugees. A lot of the ones coming from Syria, were in Turkey first, thus escaped the war and, therefore, no longer refugees. The refugees are economic migrants, and not even good ones as they just want welfare money and free housing in a good country.
I'm not defending Arabs, but I'm just pointing this point out. We also have the same issue but with Latinos instead of Arabs.

Really makes you think.

>That's just wishful thinking
Europe has a habit of falling, and getting up stronger. I'm hoping this trait still exists.
>You weren't fucking invaded, Brits are like yanks, talking tough as civilians well protected by the sea but once they're out there they just go back to their shitty country with their tails between their legs( Dunkirk,Vietnam etc..)
Not sure what you mean here. We didn't run away during the revolutionary war, the war of 1812, or the Civil war. These were all on our shores.
Your Vietnam example doesn't make sense as we forced the Vietcongs to the table and had them sign a treaty. Then Nixon was forced out and democrats decided to not hold our side of the bargain, and the Vietcongs went back on their word and attacked. We had basically already left at that point and were only very few troops left.

Idris Elba

Upper target. They'll still take anyone who wants in; if there's 12M shitskins that want to enter, then they'll be admitted. It's all to make her appeal to the "right" voters, because it looks like she's restricting immigration.

>germany
>2,000,000 official refugees
>even more unofficial
FTFY