Seto Kaiba Thread

Let's talk about the greatest Yu-Gi-Oh! character ever created.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kkqbdMQ3vmU&feature=youtube_gdata_player
youtube.com/watch?v=q7St9Z3PsMM&list=PLldFlcug5DdNnF7jv8bUu2NozyVMNIz6z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They did the right thing when they decided to give him the spotlight in the new movie.

I SACRIFICE GOD

You gotta respect the man who builds a space station in the form of his company logo, and develops insane technologies only to bring back a ghost to fight him at card games.

remember that one time Kaiba build a fucking space station, in the shape of the Kaiba Corp logo, to reassemble the Millennium Puzzle, which pieces he had gathered by a squad of elite archaeologists, with a super computer, but then discovered some pieces were missing, so he decided to hold a tournament, that sold out an entire stadium, with only 2 other participants, he thought could have the missing pieces of the puzzle, so he could finally reassemble it and summon an ancient Egyptian pharaoh, that beat him at a children's card game multiple times, so he could duel him once more, because he was sure this time he is going to beat him

Kaiba is the greatest autistic character in anime for damn sure

Remember when Kaiba built an entire amusement park for the sole purpose of enacting a revenge scheme against Yugi, which involved multiple death traps, hired assassins and murderers, an rematch with Mokuba, and then finally a rematch with him, which he knew he'd make it to anyway? Oh, and he also kidnapped his grandfather and locked him in a chamber that forced him to endure a horrific and traumatizing virtual reality?

Truly his dragon lust was too strong even for fate.

Didn't he job anyway?

Well yeah, he's a jobber.

>Pretentious dick, did worse crimes than Pegasus
>Rather be an hero than lose to Yugi in a card game

He's a weak and pathetic man who's only motivation is his massive autism.

I feel like "massive autism" is an understatement when talking about Kaiba.

t. Third rate duelist with a fourth rate deck

It is, it's world champion level autism.

Glorious, isn't he?

That's what's so captivating about Kaiba. He's a walking contradiction. Acts strong on the outside but weak and broken on the inside. A man who's constantly fighting to find himself.

Remember when he literally pull obelisk off the ground

I watched the movie last week
What did I think of it?

Fantastic CGI monsters
Making all about Kaiba is good because who doesn't love Kaiba

What the fuck did the Pharaoh play in the last turn?

>Mahado
Does this mean we'll get a mana card?

There's already one

Neat

where is the Vrains thread?

>Kaiba
>greatest Yu-Gi-Oh character ever created

Kaiba is old and busted. Modern rivals are best.

They fired the marketing staff that shills Vrains

Jack sucked after Dark Signers and lost all his credibility as a character becoming arguably worse treated than Sawatari. Before that he fit the role of the YGO rival very well. However, I still think he lacks the impact that Kaiba had when you compare the role each played in their respective story.

Kaito was always dull and boring and his brother shtick was copied from Kaiba. He doesn't really have anything else that makes him stand out.

Manjoume is decent. He has a likeable personality and depth to him, but lacks the charisma and craziness Kaiba has. He's kind of a joke character too which hurts him.

I don't consider Shark a rival. He's more of a Jounouchi-type character.

Reiji had tons of potential. While he has some interesting character traits that deviate from the traditional rival, his character is pretty flat and he was severely underutilized in Arc-V. Probably the worst rival unfortunately from a pure writing point of view. Great design though.

Jack killed his own fan girl right?
I don't remember it clearly but I'm pretty sure The girl with glasses died

She came back to life after that because fuck it why not. Then Jack convienently stopped caring about her.

>old and busted

>gets his own movie where he's the star with more screentime than the actual mc
>ranks first in popularity polls out of all YGO characters

Call me when any of the rivals get to that level.

>Built a duel disk that cancels magic
>Punches the ground and summons a god card through pure willpower
>Built a space station to rebuild the Lenny millennium puzzle so he could duel the pharaoh again
>When that didn't work, he built a machine that lets him travel to the after life so he can duel him

God how I missed this glorious bastard.

Why was Kaiba's cousin from another dimension shafted so hard?

terrible writers

The only good thing about him
his abridged song
youtube.com/watch?v=kkqbdMQ3vmU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

>tries to murder like three people on live television
>gets away with it
LIKE A BOSS

Kaiba account like a bad tsundere guy?

I wish LK would do more Kaiba Let's Plays.
youtube.com/watch?v=q7St9Z3PsMM&list=PLldFlcug5DdNnF7jv8bUu2NozyVMNIz6z

Kobayashi Kanna Kamui is the daughteru of Kaiba

Kaiba's autism is the best.

Nigga everything after Dark Signers was a hot mess. Jack's character growth was thrown out the window including his relationship with Carly. It pisses me off on how two of the best characters in 5D's got mistreated so badly because one bitch had to be in a cult. And said bitch had to be Carly's seiyuu. Through all of that I still keep it in my head 5D's ended at 64 episodes and Jack is now fucking Carly.

She was a dar signer designated to kill him. Jack didn't want to kill her but he had to but he was going to kill himself in the process so she wouldn't die alone.

Nostalgia train is going full speed.

His boner for Atem was creepy

the bewd looked like shit