bakookies.tumblr.com/tagged/light-novel
lovemeteorstrike.tumblr.com/tagged/bnha-novel-2
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for best girl

I'd like to see this girl come back

Fact:

Every Hero girl looks better with a ponytail

Is this the comfy thread? Generalfags stay in the other one!

will we ever get more comfy dorm chapters?

cute

I hope so, I wonder how long it will be before we get back to the school. It feels like this arc is going to go on a while.

cant belive toke this long to someone to make a new tread so we could aboid the other one

I hope we get a little breather after this arc. Action is nice, but I think a slow, calmer chapter would be nice.

i want a truth or dare arc

Bakugou is the best character of the class

>denki finaly got on a date
i knew mini woudnt turn him down

Post your favorite character Sup Forums
Can be from Vigilantes too

Mineta doesn't like Ochako's singing?

Double date karaoke?

If Jirou plugged in to the wall and weeping off screen?

What are they singing?

Invisitits has the best room.

How about... Some comfy dorm chapters, but there are subtle hints that something is wrong... I mean like real subtle like a character being seen wearing two different shirts in a short period of time or something, similar images but with little differences in the background, or a character is seen again in the background after they just said that they're going to their room etc.

TOGA INFILTRATION TIME BITCHES

will always be my favorite design, she's what got me into this anime/manga.

is girly but not to mutch also looks confy

I like Iida's helmet but the rest of his hero costume not so much.

She's a surprisingly normal girl for someone who looks so strange

I hope

I think his quirk is to be fast right?

I hope Hori gives us a couple breather/bonding chapters after the raid. He already has posted numerous Twitter sketches of characters hanging out, and I think we can all agree the dorms chapter was fun, and having everyone sharing a living space now could make for some great character bonding.

>triple date
>seventh wheel taking the picture

Who is it?

Probably Mina, Invisitits or Sero.

Which girl is most fit?

>chaperone Iida

Definitely not Tooru

Too thicc to be fit.

You forgot Mina in the filename. Also, don't call Shouji a slut

i really hope the anime gets to the forest training camp so i can see this dude

His character exists almost solely to bully Eraserhead and I love it

BE THE SHINING LIGHT MIRIO

anybody have any more of these poverty uraraka pages?

mina have nasty upper cut and enougth muscle to support it

Who has canonically the biggest chest?

momo ir midnigth i wonder if momo use all the fat of her body exept the one in her boobs on purpose

maybe between momo or tooru, and then there's Mt.Lady who can be bigger

why is the tread so slow? arent you guys exited for the new episode?

There's other thread running around. Don't go there. It's not comfy.

i know im not bumping the other tread but it is also preaty slow, weres everybody? do they actualy have a life? i just got out from work

It's friday night user. Maybe some of them are out having fun or something.

Not much is happening in the manga in the manga for now. and the other thread was trash.

I'm leaving for a three day hike right as the episode will air. Scouting was a mistake.

>Ochacosnacks
Yes. Good. Eat them. Eat more of them.

Cute

>Maybe some of them are out having fun
i thougth we had fun with this tread but aleast i hope some of you stay awake to watch the episode
get bug repelent user

You know why every girl is best girl? I's because they actually feel like real girls and have personalities by themselves.

Don't worry user they I'll come later.

>have an AC in the room
>still using an electric fan
fucking poor fag can't get away from old habits. I bet she would still fuck people for money even after married, have children and become a successful hero. More fans = more client to please...

where the hell do i read the LN's? i click on some tumblr links and i'm getting links to fucking some IMVU shit.

The links work for me.
bakookies.tumblr.com/tagged/light-novel
lovemeteorstrike.tumblr.com/tagged/bnha-novel-2

Thanks for these, I really didn't look hard enough.

I want SoL with both classes, like in the LN.

Is it just me or am I just shit at navigating tumblr?

Scroll down and when you see a part you want to read, click on the "Keep reading" Honestly dunno what else to tell you.

These are canon. Any girl x boy pairing in thus arc - marriage.

>Ibara will never sit in your lap in her nightie
What is life

>A fucking tail

You guys do realize that invisigirl is black right?

Better than: Tenya, Sadrock (in general), Satou, Sero, Jiro (bottom 3)

WE

Good. This manga needs some delicious brown, especially since Bubble Slut is a blueberry.

I don't know, she sounds Japanese to me.
Next you'll tell me WE WUZ KANGZ

>Jirou
>bad quirk
I wonder who's behind this post

I don't see color, you racist.

Reminder that heroes are the cause of villains.

Talk about an invisible minority.

Everyone with more than half a brain agrees with that. Her quirk is absolutely worthless if snibbetysnib (which isn't difficult) and almost worthless without her costume (which is extremely easy to get rid off).

vice versa

WUZ

If heroes didn't oppress society, there would be fewer villains.

>Sero
Look, I know his quirk is stupid but at least it's not a fucking tail.

You're not even trying

T - 5 hours

Oji-san's quirk cannot be easily replaced by a superior gadget that anyone can use (Aizawa's bandages or whatever).

Sero disappoints me, I feel like he should be doing better. He was 15th on the quirk test, 17 on the written exam, and failed the end of term test. My man has to step it up.

Can't do either of those things if she blows your eardrums out from 30 meters away.

I wanna tinker with her body until she sunrrenders to pleasure.

I'm going to shoot her stereos off with my deadly AR15, slice off her jacks up close with a katana and then choke/rape her to death as she fights helplessly.

She is literally Presentable Mic but shit.

I'll be honest, it's the "serious hero business" stuff I find the least appealing about this series. The arcs get cliche way too fast, they reuse the same handful of characters when they could have a rotating side cast instead, and the villains really aren't anything interesting. No, not even Stain and Shiragaki.
The sports festival, dorm life, and stuff that that have been what keeps me invested in the series and I hope more of it continues.

>I'm going to shoot her stereos off with my deadly AR15

that works for eraserhead, grape, sero, mina, momo, and basically 9 out of every 10 heroes.

ok

If her stereos can create enough force to shatter concrete, I don't know why they couldn't stop a bullet DESU.

So basically, the Punisher would outclass almost 90% of the characters.

>Sadrock
His quirk is amazing nigger, he's just shit at it.
He's too much of a tree hugger to send animals to their death and he's too much of a pussy to use insects apparently.

He could go full Worm on people's ass with hornet swarms. JAPANESE hornet swarms.

>characters you can't stand
Never been a fan of the "muh stoic badass" characters. And I also hate characters that are leaps and bounds ahead of everyone in their ensemble but have no personality behind it; how many characters has he one-shot? He can make enough ice to instantaneously cover the entire damn sports arena? Boring and overpowered. At least Bakugo acts like a hyperconfident prick because of his strong power.

easily, even

I only really feel that way with the recent chapters so far, it's just boring when the heroes are beating up random thugs. That'll most likely change next chapter with suneater and mirio going alone.

toga will show up soon enough

am i the only one who thinks her voice in the anime doesn't fit

What's this pic from? I don't remember Mina dressed like that in any chapter. My dick certainly would remember.

A nigger with a Glock would demolish every hero in UA except Kirishima and Tetsu

Muh guns isn't an agreement.

exactly how i feel about todoroki, My favorite characters are the ones with limited quirks that actually struggle to overcome things.