Berserk Chapter 350!!!!

readms.net/r/berserk/350/4301/1

Someone wanna dump I only had the korean raws on me at the moment

things are really heating up lads,farnese seems to be happy while the little witch is almost jealous huh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iIMrFnl5NiA
youtube.com/watch?v=pfOAgKA7h7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where were Locus and Grunbeld during the Golden Age?

afterthought

I FUCKING LOVE BERSERK

Is Berserk finally going to get good again, bros?

Only if there's NTR

Is it true that the Dragonslayer would weigh 500 lbs?

Outer space.

Guys what if TheBerserk had a jetpack?

>Schierke's reaction

she's going to lose her mind at the eclipse,at least farnese is older & more understanding of Guts & Casca's feeling's but the witch is just a kid

>I want to see Judeau

The final piece will be the memory of her son that she gained after going full retard.
The memory of the exlypse will create cracks n her reconstructed Ego threatening to shatter it all again but the memory of her kid, the Someone she wants to see, will settle it all together and make her whole again.

Someone did the calculations and it's probably closer 400. Doesn't matter. It could be 200 and it would be impossible for a 200 pound human to swing it. He'd just be flagpoling around it

It's Griffith

I can only hope.

Shierke has seen some shit, though, she knew exactly what was going on in the troll cave

I hope this arc goes somewhere. All this had been so far is just a recap of the Golden Age arc disguised as symbolism.

>dog-guts
>not punished pupper

Poor Guts just can't catch a break

Post em.

SMUG

the arc's purpose is to get Casca back, that's it

most likely after they accomplish that and have a chapter or two of down time Griffith will start some shit and make a play for the island

that or the Kushan fellow will make it to the island and explain what' been happeneing

>No Gaston
FUCK YOU CASKA HE WAS GUTSES BRO!

>No Gaston
This. Fucking DROPPED.

Or Miura does a hiatus and dies.

Of course. She loved Griffith more than Guts until the first became weak.

>the arc's purpose is to get Casca back, that's it

Honestly I was hoping for more of a plot/conflict for this arc seeing how restoring the mentality of a major character has been highly anticipated for over 15 years now.

It's like Miura is writing this like, "eh, im sick of writing braindead Casca and im assuming the fans are too so let me make Casca great again as quickly as possible."

The cuck ending Berserk needs.

>as quickly as possible."
The quick resolution will take a whole year accounting for breaks.

The new exploitable

She was supposedly inside the eclipse. How did she know they were fighting outside?

What a boneheaded mistake. Fucking dropped

She overheard him talking about after?

Give the man a break. He's obviously been trying to wrap up a lot plot points to make up for the amount of breaks he'd been taking, plus he's been showing signs that he wants to work on new projects for years now.

Everything so far has came out pretty great(compared to other long running manga), so I don't see the issue.

I think you're reading too much into a couple of squiggles

Skully was the one who brought her outside, and zodd was still there when they got out of the eclipse.
Nice eyes catching that small detail though, holy shit. I guess this settles the question of what the "hellish peak" is supposed to be.

I don't think that's Skull Knight and Zodd. You see white squiggly marks all over the page.

Is there a link with the new chapter all collected in one place?

Kiss my ass

How did Skull Knight's horse become immortal? Is there a horse version of the Berserker armor that you can put on?

youtu.be/iIMrFnl5NiA

Reminder that Castelvania is getting a proper animated adaption with competent looking animation while Berserk gets some shoddy student project.

Farnese and Schierke will encounter Ubik in the dream and defeat him.

No, they'll encounter Conrad who, upon seeing their superiorly-drawn dicksucking lips, will commit suicide out of shame.

what sort of research could she be doing that she needs to see that sort of thing?

she's abandoned witchcraft and joined the women's studies department

Guts couldn't even beat Griffith with a crippled sword what good will two woman do?

Well they don't have the crippling brand unlike Guts.

The style is getting a bit better.
Farnese is about to fuck up and Shierke knows it.
Casca wants to see Griffith.
Can our girls take on the eclipse?

>Can our girls take on the eclipse?
Everybody can handle an eclipse, you just gotta put your grasses on, user.

>Everything so far has came out pretty great(compared to other long running manga),
Eh, the quality of art has objectively dropped over the last ~10 or so chapters, I don't think you can argue that.

The art probably reached the peak around the time of final battle against Ganishka. Just compare some panels from then to almost any panel now, even the best drawn ones like the Fairy Queen.

Considering Berserk is known in part for its high quality realistic art I'd say that's a pretty big deal.

Would it be poetry for the new anime to get cancelled on a cliffhanger as the party gets on the boat?

>The style is getting a bit better.

More likely, that Miura is personally drawing this and the "off" style pages and chapters were assistants.

How can he hire such shit assistants? Even the doujins look better.

Even if I haven't seen sources about this thing it's entirely believable. Sadly.
This too. Maybe they're just random people sent by the editor.

I'm going to be so fucking mad when we see Guts get cucked a second time by Griffith.

It's so obvious that's who Casca wants to see. And it makes me madder than fuck knowing it's going to be him.

Time to go Berserk boyos.

Using a material calculator, and assuming it only is 1.5 inches thick (which it isn't probably), and assuming it's 6' long, it'd probably weight closer to 400 KILOGRAMS than pounds.

I want the cuck end so Guts can finally go all out.

>400 kg
wew lad, he's swinging a car around

My man Guts is such a sensible guy.

wrong, he is swinging a big heap of iron.

Guts must suffer. He had it easy since the sea god. What other power up can he receive? The only one I can think of is merging the Dragonsalyer with Skull's.

>muh power up
shonenfags pls go

how's he going to beat femto ?

He's going to get REALLY angry and hit him with his sword REALLY hard.

Beating him with his big-ass sword, repeatedly.

who says hes going to

>shonenfags
kys first godo's armor and the DS, then when it went all JRPG the berserk armor and the DS got enchanted, it's a matter of time

Actually now that I think about it, it seems pretty unlikely that Guts tries to 1v5 Godhand and Slan has a personal interest in Guts what are the odds we're not as close to the end as we think?

isn't it technically already enchanted after killing a bunch of apostles

What was Gut's best armor set?
>Golden Age
>Black Swordsman
>Berserker

Goddamn it Schierke.

Casca probably doesn't even know that Femto is Griffith. The transformation happened happened high up on the hand thing, only Guts and the God Hand witnessed it.

Are you for real?

I liked the Blacked Swordsman best, Golden Age was too light and Berserker armor felt too clean. Blacked Swordsman felt like a practical warrior's outfit.

Golden age, no helmet is the best.

It's lightning, but Casca and guts saw Skullbro and furbro fighting.

Wow, I wonder what it'd be like if Netflix partnered up with Production IG or Ufotable for something. Don't get me wrong, Mir's okay (at least I'm assuming that's who's doing this project), but they're very meat and potatoes.

I like the berserker armor. The collar than can turn into a helmet is pretty neat

When?

find out youtube.com/watch?v=pfOAgKA7h7g

>anything but berserk armour in the manga 'berserk'

>58 minutes long
maybe some other time