H-Hitler loved Slavs!

>It must become clear to everybody in Germany, even to the last milkmaid, that Polishness is equal to subhumanity. Poles, Jews and Gypsies are on the same inferior level. This must be clearly outlined [...] until every citizen of Germany has it encoded in his subconsciousness that every Pole, whether a worker or intellectual, should be treated like vermin".
Directive No. 1306 by Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda, October 24th 1939

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Order_(Nazism)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost
youtube.com/watch?v=pGwkD2cSnfg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

people dont care about the specific history, people just want to emulate the methods that gave them such an inspired socio-economic miracle.

Nazis thought the same of all nonwhites, even those who allied themselves with them and were used as cannon fodder on many fronts.

It's frankly hilarious how modern stormweenie revisionists on Sup Forums claim that nazis were all about muh diversity as long as territories and nations were separated. They would've ransacked their nations and destroyed their people as soon as they had a breath of fresh air because it's an ideology that facilitates abuse and thievery against those who are labeled as "inferior".

This is your brain subverted by memes / chan infographics

>such an inspired socio-economic miracle
So inspired their economic system was absolutely unsustainable, they extended their lifespan by taking Austrian and Czech goal, number of Germans on welfare increased, and quality of life in Germany decreased because everything was subordinated to breakneck rearmament.

Mountainnigger. You say all that, because you were on the wrong side.

That's my point.
Nazi goal was a colonial empire in Eastern Europe, and domination over Europe.
They didn't give a fuck about ''Bolshevik Jews'', ''Europe'' or any such shit.
When it was opportune they were literally friends with Stalin.

How many slavs was killed by Stalin? 7 million alone in the Holodomor.
Yet slavs wont stop crying about Hitler

Roman empire ideas backed by the Federal Reserve.

I wasn't on any side, I wasn't born.
Furthermore, I don't ''say that'', this is the official data, and shitload of economists and historians claim the same, even if it wasn't obvious from the data available.
Nazi economic system was not sustainable and was predicated on Mongol-tier conquests and savage theft of resources and use of slave labor.
Their workforce was doubled because of slave labor.
So it's impossible to reconcile ''Hitler wanted peace'' with actual Nazi policies and situation. His regime couldn't survive without war. As you can see from the table, they literally spent more in 5 years than Japan, UK and USA combined.

Now this is some extreme whataboutism.
They weren't killed because they were Slavs.
No one here is defending Stalin, but there's a huge amount of people who defend Hitler and pretend he was some ''European nationalist'' and shit.

So why did you exclude the USSR and their GULAG system from these stats?
Also USA is becoming the same in modern times.

Did Poles rape you when you were a child or what? This is a bad provocation, but it's ok I will show you the truth. Hitler wasn't right about German origin, they're not Aryans. Poles are the ones who have the most Aryan genes. Btw don't hide your flag you frustrated pussy

It's unfair to say that. When Romans did it, it was an acceptable mode of behavior, and many groups were far more brutal.
Romans didn't harbor some racial hatred. They didn't like all non-Romans equally, but it was not some pseudo-scientific extermination blueprint.
Nazis tried to do something more extreme in 1940s, when such behavior was widely considered barbaric and inhumane.
I didn't exclude them, table didn't include USSR.
USSR in 30s spent less than Nazi Germany as percentage of their GNP.

i don't care what anyone says, polish women are fuckin' hot.

You misunderstood the point of this thread.

That's because:
1. They were subsidized by the USA
2. You don't cound spending what is produced by slave labour.

They weren't subsidized by USA in 1930s.
>GULAG
Total population in GULAG camps was 500,000 in 1934. Overwhelming majority was't involved in arms production.
Overall, in entire history of GULAG, 25 years or so, 14 million passed through camps. Nazi Germany used some 12 million people for slave labour in the span of 5 years.
You don't have an argument, sorry.

(((official data))))

How can you look at what society has become because of Jews and say they only cared about territory? They obviously saw the ussr for what it truly was, something that would destroy all European culture

Also, GULAG camps were filled with SOVIET citizens.
They didn't invade other countries and enslave people (in 1920s and 1930s).
Ah, when everything else fails, question the data.
But Stormfront and IHR and Goebbels are beyond any doubt.
Please stop.
This data will never be faked because every fucking government NEEDS accurate data about workforce, spending, arms production and so on.
Without such data you get chaos. Not to mention this Soviet data was in their archives which were opened once Gorbachev came to power (and mostly after the collapse of USSR). It wasn't publicly available. Why the fuck would they fake data only government could use and needed.

Yeah but from Poland east everything was incredibly shitty during Hitler’s time how can you blame him for not including Eastern Europe with the rest of European culture?

How can you connect things which aren't connected?
You're jumping through mental hoops to make it appear like Nazis were some warriors for morality and European race, when I'm literally explaining you their outlook and backing it with facts.
Nazis didn't give two fucks about anyone who wasn't Germanic, or even German at some instances.
Their goal was colonial empire in the East, and extermination and enslavement of population there, and hegemony in Europe.
>something that would destroy all European culture
Yeah they loved EUROPEAN culture so much they destroyed incredible amount of cultural monuments in the East, and even did petty shit like ransacking Tolstoy's home.

Nazis were trying to do to the Russian people what America did to the Native Americans. If they would have been successful no one would even care about the Russians.

they only hated east slavs though, since they allied with the yugoslavians before the brits coup'd their asses and the bulgarians

You don't seem to understand me. I don't give a fuck about Hitler and Nazis, they are dead.
I do give a fuck when people like you start foaming at their mouth about how Hitler loved Slavs and how we would live in utopia if he won.

Well, duh
It's obvious that he hated slavs

But it does not matter anymore
He is dead, and so is his autistic ideology

How can you not see that the two are the same thing? Either Germany takes over as an imperial power in Europe or Jews will destroy Europe, those were the two choices in 1920s Germany where one could find bestiality or child sex shops.

[whataboutism intensifies]
It's funny how you people use the exact same tactics that Soviets used during Cold War. Just shows you there is some truth to horseshoe theory.
>since they allied with the yugoslavians
Yes, because they didn't care much about SE Europe.
However once coup happened they invaded Yugoslavia and Serbs were added to ''subhuman'' list.

I don’t think he loved Slavs at all like I said I wish he killed 50 million Slavs and was successful in his war, we wouldn’t have Jewish domination of society, trannies and pedos running governments. That’s definitely worth the Russian people going away

south slavs are the 56% of slavdom though

Majority of Sup Forums population are brainlets, most of them unironically believe in "Hitler was okay with slavs" and "he only wanted to kill Jews" memes

>How can you not see that the two are the same thing?
Because they aren't. Some Pole or Russian or myself don't want to be German (as if that was even an option), and we especially don't want to be slaves of Germans, let alone be exterminated.
This is somehow Jewish?
You really need to question your mental state dude, you and many other people have been terribly damaged by some shit on this board.
You're like more aggressive and more deluded weebs, only you shill for Germany.

You seem to really enjoy modern society with children learning about dildos in kindergarten and trannies giving kids drag shows. If this is the society you enjoy, then be glad Hitler lost and now mankind will be forever stuck in a corporate controlled dark age.

This
And stormfags... jeeesus... fuck i wish that someone should kill them all after 1945

>mountain nigger believes Stalin numbers
Absolute state of (You)

Cool, that's your opinion. I'm not interested in your delusions, just your agreement that Hitlers goal was German empire in Europe to be built on the bones of hundreds of millions of Slavs (and Baltic people too).

Are fucking dumb dude. You think anyone cares about you in the grand scheme of things? What is true is that because your people won a war, the world now is entirely fucked for every single person in it. So I don’t give a fuck about you or any other Slav, I would sacrifice every single Slav or person with Slavonic blood alive including myself if it meant undoing what has happened to our society.

>he believes nazis
Who the fuck are you and how actually retarded you are?

>You seem to really enjoy modern society
Here and there. There are issues, but it's much better than living in some totalitarian hellhole.
In any case, solution to the problems you mention is not Nazism.

You are unbelivebly retarded.
USSR did not have citizens in the proper sense of the word. It's not even a nationality.
Do you honestly belive that 3 years after the Serfdom was "abolished" anything had actually changed? All the different nations enslaved by this quazi-empire were citizens?
(((did not produce arms))) What were they producing then? Roads? Clothes?

And i hope you will die trying to fix that because it's not slavic problem.
It's you... anglo-saxons who fucked everything up for all of us.
I dispise you and your attitude.

If you have to come to /pol just to find that information you must be an idiot. If you already knew that, then you are just posting nonsense bait that has nothing to do with politics, so stop wasting everyone’s time with his nonsense go to reddit they will suck your sick if you tell them you hate Nazis and love commies.

Again, that's your opinion, and I don't give a fuck about that. Point of this thread was to explain Nazi goals and ideology, in order to make you people stop shilling and shitting out propaganda about how Hitler loved Slavs and how he wanted to save Europe or any such shit.
Hitler was a German nationalist, and goal of Nazis was purely German benefit.
If you love Germans so much you wish they prevailed, that's a bit pathetic and weird but whatever floats your boat. They didn't think too highly of you by the way.

Nobody gives a slightest fuck about either opinions, wishes or your fucked up society. Stop blaming others for your degenerate, mutt-filled shithole

>hates slavs
>sends a croat slav to control the entire eastern front

>logic of the eternal montejew
so you are saying that you can't into logic?

Thay had some kind of citizenship tho...
Some of peons doesn't have papers - granted but most of them had because they were moved around ussr... they had to have some documents otherwise bullet into the brain
Also
Fuck commies

Perfect example of brainlet shitskin
Gulag prisoners were used to build infrastructure, not weapons.

>USSR did not have citizens in the proper sense of the word. It's not even a nationality.
What?
>Do you honestly belive that 3 years after the Serfdom was "abolished" anything had actually changed?
Serfdom in Russia was abolished in 1861.
>All the different nations enslaved by this quazi-empire were citizens?
Yes, most of people living in USSR were Soviet citizens. Even their constitution uses term ''citizens''.
I'm guessing what are you implying, but you need to express yourself more clearly.
>What were they producing then? Roads? Clothes?
They were usually forced to work on infrastructural projects.

But you can do both, be a colonialist in eastern europe AND hate bolchevism as a threat to a standart of highculture you want to claim for yourself.

Your right, it’s not a Slavic problem, it’s a Jewish problem. But the majority of them came from Slavic counties. When your grandchildren are sucking each other’s dicks and asking for hormones to become girls then you’ll know why I feel that way.

Yes I'm sure 80 years of Allied and Jewish distortion have transmitted down to us an honest image of what the Nazis were about. If you're so confident in the veracity of your claim why don't we get a Nazi historian in here to counter them? The truth doesn't fear investigation right? Oh wait you made it illegal to question the Holocaust and functionally impossible to engage in any kind of overtly right-wing scholarship, whoops, clearly on balance the correct conclusion to draw in observing that is that the authoritarians in charge are incorruptibly honest and shut out all opposition by sheer force of virtue.

It has everything to do with politics because your shilling is inherently political and I'm destroying your bogus propaganda.
>using cannon fodder means he loved Slavs!
I literally gave a quote in the OP, you braindead Mongoloid.
Besides when it came to Croats they invented the fiction they were more ''Gothic'' than Slavic and other bullshit.
You people are so fucking insane you start pretending to not understand English once discussion goes badly for you.

>this retarded statement
Jesus Christ...
I assume Sup Forums is your information, entertainment and education...
Fuck. I started la creatura folder because od you

>Yes I'm sure 80 years of Allied and Jewish distortion have transmitted down to us an honest image of what the Nazis were about.
This isn't ''Allied and Jewish distortion''. These are actual public statements of the Nazi ministry.
I can also quote you Mein Kampf. The version from Stormfront.
>If you're so confident in the veracity of your claim why don't we get a Nazi historian in here to counter them?
What's a ''Nazi'' historian?
Historian is a historian. Historian who has a prefix is not a historian, he's a propagandist.
>Oh wait you made it illegal to question the Holocaust
Questioning Holocaust is not illegal in overwhelming majority of world's countries.
Nor is this thread about Holocaust.
Why are you trying to make it about Holocaust? Because your shilling folder filled with infographics is only about Holocaust?

No one fucking mentioned it until you came here, you retarded fuck.

Ahh I see so now there it is. You came here to “destroy arguments” and “bash the fash”. If you are actually being serious on /pol you need to get a fucking life dude this is called shit posting you seem to be taking it way too seriously.

>You came here to “destroy arguments”
Not here in general, I meant this thread.
>If you are actually being serious on Sup Forums
>you need to get a fucking life dude this is called shit posting you seem to be taking it way too seriously.
Maybe you are shitposting, most of Stormfront shills here aren't, they are very serious about it.
Besides, nice cop-out. I don't give a fuck. You admitted to my point and that's that.

>Ahh I see so now there it is. You came here to “destroy arguments” and “bash the fash”. If you are actually being serious on /pol you need to get a fucking life dude this is called shit posting you seem to be taking it way too seriously.

Classic I'm not retared I'm just joking/memeing excuse

Kek Hitler literally just borrowed like a mofugga and confiscated capital from the jews en masse. Without sustained conquest to enable the exploit of new lands and people's, he'd of been fucked. Read a book.

Guys, what about balts? Anyone know what hitler thought and/or had planned for balts?

Good I found a folder with a bunch of photos of you and your family.

Yes he did, until 1939 when he got buttmadd poles didn't love him back and signed a treaty with france and uk

Here are NSDAP Germany's full plans for the world

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Order_(Nazism)

Well its not like that thinking had no precedent. The OHL already planned to displace the polish population from the western and coastal parts of poland into a small containment state while a drive to settle eastwards since medieval times got enflated with a civilisatory mission towards a primitive people in ulatranationalist literature of the time. This influenced NS thought a lot and coupled with their darwinian worldview and the fact that the excessive population reduction of the poles during ww2 (compared to czech and other low hanging fruits whose people were not numerous enough to be a longterm threat) is something you can hardly hide makes it less of a question whether the Nazis wanted to go so far or whether they could actually go so far as the war had thinned the numbers of potential settlers.
For that reason actions like Lebensborn were slavic children that looked ayran enough to be mistaken for germans visually got stolen and raised in fosterhomes in order to assinilate them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost

Hitler planned to deport/kill at least 50% of baltic population

Same as with Slavs. Though they used your anti-Soviet sentiment initially so they could ease their conquest.
That's bullshit. Diplomatic statements by a man that lied so much and actual ideology are different thing. Read Mein Kampf, specifically Chapter XIV.

considered you subhuman along with your Slavic brothers

this guy was an idiot

Difference is that in pre-Nazi Germany such stances were extremist fringe. Everyone was casually racist back then, but Imperial Germany didn't plan to enslave and exterminate hundreds of millions.

>Gorillion of innocent kulaks

>be Slav
>love Hitler
Yea I don't get those idiots as well. Knowing that he wasn't the worst person on the planet is one thing and seeing through his bs is another.

Also, this is not a site for such ideas Mountainbro

>"On the other hand, the Lithuanians seemed less desirable since "they contained too great an admixture of Slav blood."
Jesus christ, why did you slavshits have to do us like that.

That's not the subject of thread, and neither is Holocaust like this mental nigger tried to make it, go defend Stalin somewhere else.

>I literally gave a quote in the OP, you braindead Mongoloid.
>The Poles are the only slavs that exist
Why do montejews like you always twist words and try to manipulate people? You obviously gave no facts and have no idea what you are talking about. Let's face it, your entire premise for existence might be flawed and you are probably just saying things. What gives you a right to say these things?

>Ever trusting the homosexual montejew that says things.

You're almost Slavic yourself Ivanas, why the hate?

Hitler hated slavs. His book is a butthurt about Russians taking over the "aryan lands" with jews only mentioned occasionally. He also backed muds against Serbs. Fuck him.

sounds like ashkeNAZI New World Order

Do you not know your history?
Lithuanians and Poles fought Teutonic Order state, that left a gaping anus to some more extremist Germans.
Estonians and Latvians also kicked out Baltic German nobility at the end of WW1.
This is a website for anonymous discussion and I enjoy raping Stormfront shills.
This isn't Stormfront.
I don't go on Stormfront to teach them, that's their website. But they are trying to make this board into their echo-chamber and I don't like that.

Bro, no I'm not "almost slavic", what you on about

you are literally bro-tier, instead of asstonians and cuckvijans

youtube.com/watch?v=pGwkD2cSnfg

Quit blaming the world for your problems hamburger. Your WASP elite let Jews enter their coterie and that is the source of all your problems. Look to them not to some poor gopniks that only ever got fucked over by their own elite more than any burger will ever nightmare.

Priebalts are meme ethnicity. Your elites chose to be non-slavs, after you betrayed Russians and Russian Empire and backed bolsheviks.

>You obviously gave no facts
I did, unless the word ''facts'' means something else in your village.
Also, why are you hiding your flag?

>backed bolsheviks
That was (some) Latvians.

For the alleged hatred they sure signed that non agression pact and follwed a policy assuming alliance with poland until pilsudski died.
Also if they really thought we were subhumans then they directly contradicted themselves when they stole around 400 000 polich children.

Well since "Slavic" is primarily a linguistic term - you are our closest relatives whether you like it or not.

>go defend Stalin somewhere else.
Stalin's regime killed so many people that you can be sure that almost all Russians today are descendants of those that actively benefited from his murderous regime.

You don't understand. Of course many upper-tier Nazis knew their racial mumbo-jumbo is retarded.
Do you really think they were so insane they actually believed some poor Jew in Ukraine or Lithuania is in on some plot against Aryan race?
But they acted upon it. Masses need symbols and simple slogans to rally around.
''Alliance'' with Poland was just a realpolitik move, like alliance with Stalin.
If you caved in 1939 you would go the way of Czechoslovakia.

Well yeah, we have here kind of joke, that half of country was jailed, half of country was nkvd, tbqh kulaks and enemies of state totally deserved all that shit hehe

I don't like it.

I don't like it, because the ultra-aryan aka Hitler didn't like it.

what are you implying then?

>Stalin's regime killed so many people
His actions caused the death of some 10-15 million people. Most were Ukrainian (famine in 30's).
So not really. Stalin didn't kill that many Russians, relatively speaking.
Indirectly though, a lot of 27 million who died in WW2 can be attributed to him, since he was the leader and his delusions about data about German preparations for attack being ''Anglo plot to force him into war'' cost Soviets a lot.

had a good kek m8

What do you mean?

What`s wrong with you anonas, lithuanian language is one of the oldest IE language, it is pretty similar to common IE language of proto-aryans

Nah that number is an underestimate. Historians have been through this many times before i.e.:

*Davies, Norman (Europe A History, 1998): c. 50 million killed 1924-53, excluding WW2 war losses.

*Kurganov, 66 million lives lost between 1917 and 1959

*Rummel, 1990: 61,911,000 democides in the USSR 1917-87, of which 51,755,000 occurred during the Stalin years.

:=)
How does what you said relate to the fact we have slavshit blood? I don't know much of my own history.
Are you trying to comfort me or smth?

Lol it's the "Balto-Slavic" Slovene again. Are you getting paid for this? I am getting a bit tired of btfo'ing you all the time.

No it's not m8, and even Conquest recanted on his numbers after Soviet archives were opened. Those are bullshit numbers.
I mean just use logic. Soviets lost 27 million in WW2, few million in WW1, few million in Russian Civil War, and on top of that 50-60 million, in the space of 25 years or so?
USSR would be fucking empty in early 50s. Yet population census showed a steady growth and it was the second economy of the world.