Tsunami to rape leftards on West coast

thesun.co.uk/news/5404437/alaska-earthquake-tsunami-warning-today-magnitude-latest-anchorage-west-coast-hawaii/

You can run on for a long time but sooner or later God will cut you down

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJlN9jdQFSc
youtube.com/watch?v=N8i5NLyXZdc
youtube.com/watch?v=th0Hx9WKr0k
apnews.com/b8128a04d8dc477fad6016e062dbf111?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP
juneauharborwebcam.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Warning is lifted
I guess Sup Forums was wrong again

>God will cut you down
youtube.com/watch?v=eJlN9jdQFSc

That was just a fore shock.
The quake is coming.

>"foreshock" isn't real user is stupid
* searches *
goddamn it

Trump retracted the warning so lefties would not evacuate.

Is this like that movie ‘The Core’?

youtube.com/watch?v=N8i5NLyXZdc

May Poseidon claim California but spare New California.

damn nice digits

More like the "Sum of all Fears" crossed with G.I. Joe and Dr. Strangelove combined in one cinema.

youtube.com/watch?v=th0Hx9WKr0k

CHECKED

Is Poseidon browsing the board while Kek slumbers?

Gotta get my boogie board ready

Shit's basically confirmed to be HAARP

>8,2
You mean 7,9 don't you?

Tsunami warning canceled. No happening, too bad.

apnews.com/b8128a04d8dc477fad6016e062dbf111?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

Kek, Cali has been getting fucked up as of late! Feels good to have control of HAARP man.

Goddamn you you smug son of a...

Yes! Stay at home leftists!

I guss we praise poseidon

Le 60% face is coming. I thought it would be achieved by nukes, but it will be by a “blue wave”.

May the Gods smite californian degenerate hipsters, hippies, plastic barbie thots, feral gang niggers and most of all that filthy spy kike Shekelberg.

I offer you these digits.

Sorry i was wrong, no happenings right now guys, light forces are tired yesterday

Q

a tsunami is nothing to worry about, it's basically just a tide that's higher than normal.

What a watse of an earthquake.

You're a goatse of an anus

juneauharborwebcam.com/
This webcam is good but we need one right on the shoreline

Just wreck my Cali up poseidon

Only if you're clever enough not to put nuclear reactors on coastal waters.

PRAISE HUS NAME

Port Alberni here, got woken up by air raid sirens saying to evacuate to higher ground, first thing i did was shitpost here
Happening has been cancelled, already back home, kinda pissed off because i work in an hour and was already having trouble sleeping
Next time I'm putting in earplugs

Tfw the ancient gods are with us

>califags
>not knowing how to jump waves
don't forget to somersault

Occurrence[edit]
Foreshock activity has been detected for about 40% of all moderate to large earthquakes,[2] and about 70% for events of M>7.0.[3] They occur from a matter of minutes to days or even longer before the main shock; for example, the 2002 Sumatra earthquake is regarded as a foreshock of the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake with a delay of more than two years between the two events.[4]

Some great earthquakes (M>8.0) show no foreshock activity at all, such as the M8.6 1950 India - China earthquake.[3]

The increase in foreshock activity is difficult to quantify for individual earthquakes but becomes apparent when combining the results of many different events. From such combined observations, the increase before the mainshock is observed to be of inverse power law type. This may either indicate that foreshocks cause stress changes resulting in the mainshock or that the increase is related to a general increase in stress in the region.[5]

Mechanics[edit]
The observation of foreshocks associated with many earthquakes suggests that they are part of a preparation process prior to nucleation.[2] In one model of earthquake rupture, the process forms as a cascade, starting with a very small event that triggers a larger one, continuing until the main shock rupture is triggered. However, analysis of some foreshocks has shown that they tend to relieve stress around the fault. In this view, foreshocks and aftershocks are part of the same process. This is supported by an observed relationship between the rate of foreshocks and the rate of aftershocks for an event.[6]

T̡o͠ ̩̜̭͘i͈̭̦̻͕̭̗n̪̟̬̪v̯̝̙̭o̧̠͎͖̜k̙̳͎͠e̟̹̖̦̠̺͍ ̼̀t̶ḩ̖͍e̦̱̭͔͈͚͝ ̳̰hi͕̱͙͚͇̱͘v̀ḙ̟͓̥͝-̮̺͙̦̩͕m̡̰i̮̹̰̺̼̫ṇ̻͚d̪̳̖̩̦ ̻͉͈̩r͈̭͉̭͔͖̟͜ę͉͓̝̯͔p͉̼̘̭̪͜r̫̥͍̼e̹̞̫̯͞ͅs͎ȩ̞͖̗ņ̯͔̣̹̙̳̤t̬̦̪̤ͅͅi͕̙̻̤̘͇n̘͔̮̠g̪̝͍͍̝͎͝ ̵̠̖c͉h̞̞a̶̘̪̳̝͕o̵s.̟͖
̳̠̖̕I̫̖̞͇̖̻͈n̢̜̟̹͓̖v̧͉̟̺̯ͅo̵̺͕̦k̜̭̗̙̱͡i͚͙͓̝͎ͅn͞g͈̠ ̪̣̙̜̕t̗̫h̬̳͈̬̭e̱̣̩̰͜ f͖̟e̬̜̰̦͓̗͍͠e͖ḽ̻̗̥̭̟ͅi̪̪͇̖̫̞̖n̖g̢͎ ̥͢o̞̭͚f͖̻̳ ̳͚̥͜c͈͈h̨̩a͍͚̙̰̮̬̞o̧̖̺͚͖̰̗͚s.̸͔̺̖̥
̘̫̰̥̕W̯͍͎̠͈̻͕it̪̯̪͓͢ḥ͕͉̬̥̪͈ ̺͎̻̬̱͖o͕̗̝̘ú͖̯̭͇͓ͅt̖ ̼͎o̠͓̞͕̩̙͙r̥̯̝d̥̺̮̗̠̯̀e̸̗̗̘̝̤r̨̪͙̱̘͕̤̺.
T̜̘͇̟h̦̠̬̼e̜ ͔͔̯̩N͕̥̳͇e̛̘͚̳̤͍̘ͅz̴̞͈̤p̶̭͖̣̜̪e̢̥̰̝̼͉ͅr̨̮̤̘̟̬̟d̬̤̭͍̞i͈̗̹an͈ ̛̳̰h̴̠̙͉͔̻̠iv̫̺̹̖͝e͓͖͎-̫m̥̙̠͚ị̺̠͓̖̖͓͞n̟̼̯̳̮̜̬͟ḏ͙ ̫͜o̙͙͔͙̰͈f̬̤̳͍ ̮̺̜̥̫̫c̰h͔̦͙̱͎̘̥͞a̛̼̼̯͎̠o̡̻͓͇̖̫s̷͎̮̼.̤͜ ̱͇̯̬͔̞K̴̤̗͚̖̪͕ͅE͎͇K̗͎͉̞̹̳̬.̜̗
͇H̭e͍̻̥̣̼ ̞̖̮͈w̟̦̳͍h̝̞͇́o̶̙̞ ̬̤̫̟̹W͝a͖̗̠͝i̱͠t̡̰̥̞̭̞s̺̬͈͓̙͕̯ ̩͖̕B̤̪͙̠̭e̤̼̣ḩ̜͙̗i̯̻̝̹̪ͅn̳͚̜͖̤̘̺d̠̺͔̜̬ ̼͞T͘h̜̝̙̮͓̺è̻̫ ̧̼̘̼͍̯͚̪W̴a͓̭l͍̮͠l̺.̨̥̱̟̳
̬K͎̪E̛K̳͙̥̜!̺

Occurrence[edit]
Foreshock activity has been detected for about 40% of all moderate to large earthquakes,[2] and about 70% for events of M>7.0.[3] They occur from a matter of minutes to days or even longer before the main shock; for example, the 2002 Sumatra earthquake is regarded as a foreshock of the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake with a delay of more than two years between the two events.[4]

Some great earthquakes (M>8.0) show no foreshock activity at all, such as the M8.6 1950 India - China earthquake.[3]

The increase in foreshock activity is difficult to quantify for individual earthquakes but becomes apparent when combining the results of many different events. From such combined observations, the increase before the mainshock is observed to be of inverse power law type. This may either indicate that foreshocks cause stress changes resulting in the mainshock or that the increase is related to a general increase in stress in the region.[5]

Mechanics[edit]
The observation of foreshocks associated with many earthquakes suggests that they are part of a preparation process prior to nucleation.[2] In one model of earthquake rupture, the process forms as a cascade, starting with a very small event that triggers a larger one, continuing until the main shock rupture is triggered. However, analysis of some foreshocks has shown that they tend to relieve stress around the fault. In this view, foreshocks and aftershocks are part of the same process. This is supported by an observed relationship between the rate of foreshocks and the rate of aftershocks for an event.[6]

Kek’d and chekd

Include me in the cap

Nice get

2011 touhoku quake had a magnitude 7 foreshock about two days before the big one

>7777777777777

Checked
And let Kim Jong Un nuke California but spare New California

Praise kek

this is more proof that it was artificially produced "earth" quake, might been that (((they))) hoped it would have caused large damage as they can bring the numbers high as 8.0 but failed to understand other factors that comes into play

oh fug

post yfw

PRAISE KEK
Let Poseidon wash away the soy.

Include me in the cap, r/Sup Forums

IT'S UNAVOIDABL!!!. MUTTES UNDERSTAND, YOU A CANCER TUMOR ON BODY OF THE EARTH.

oy vey

Oh fug :DDD

heres to hoping something exciting will actually happen

MAKE
IT
SO

praise

>

oh boy checked

So you are saying that tsunamis don't have rights? So what happens when you say such things?

Take this rare Pepe as proof of witness, and may Kek wash the Earth clean of Leftist California retards.

Holy shit...

Copper River.

They mad at me

holy fucking shit. start packing guys

fuggg

Ægir and Ran's daughters all nine,
Himinglæva, Dufa, Blodughadda, Hefring, Ud, Hronn, Bolge, Drofn all Kolga, all named waves;
bring the degnerates with you back to see.

Even a big undersea quake won't produce a significant quake without a vertical displacement of seafloor (up or down). Lateral movement just won't move enough water to make a killer tsunami.

Oh no.

Goodbye burgers, It was great to know that the disasters actually hit you more than us just like in the movies.

Well not to disappoint you all though, but this stuff usually happens in the same places, somewhat same at least.

it's like here we get them time to time, last was in the start of the 1900ds, and it's going to happen again. It's expected tsunamis a bit bigger than we're used to with about waves of 30m, which will wipe out a couple of villages.

They are made from big parts of mountain that falls out into the fjords. Other ones can be made out at sea as well, but they are even rarer.

I dunno about the situation in full detail in the us there. But usually these things will strike at the same spot

"secret society" detonates underwater nuke to set off fault lines and create a disaster to distract american public
>NOTHING TO SEE HERE
>SAVE YOURSELF
>ESCAPE THE COAST AND GO TO SLEEP
>PROVIDE AID AFTERWARDS LIKE GOOD GOYIM

this

give updates you faggots. when is it Habbeninggggggggg

SoonTM

naw

Wtf i love posiden now

Those m16's look disgusting.

you look disgusting

It's the inside that counts.

>Alaska going to get a majority of the impact
>leftards
Wat, Alaska is one of the most based states in the country

More like Deep Impact

Confirmed happening.

Poseidon has spoken

Fucking waste of a quake

Any updates?

(((Lifted)))

Checked

tsunami warning cancelled
it was shallow too only 25 km in depth

Going back to Cali! I don't think so! Dem digits doe!

That's dissapointing.

Nice

It was less than 10 km.
That's excellent penetration.

Praise Poseidon
Kek has left us, a new god reins

>tomorrow there will be an earthquake in an seismically active location
>as there has been for the last 200 years

Fuck off, California will never fall into the sea, and if the sea comes to us we'll fuck a dolphin up.