What kindof food does pol eat? and why?

personally i eat sardines in olive oil, raw honey from canada, hemp seeds, organic potato chips, eggs with salsa. tea and water mostly

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=egyDW7wLTBA
kopiaste.org/2013/02/lahanodolmades-me-avgolemono-stuffed-cabbage-leaves/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_in_fish
geniuskitchen.com/recipe/romanian-sarmale-cabbage-rolls-265777
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>from canada
go fucking jump off a bridge leaf

>sardines in olive oil
Sounds pretty nice

its the only place i trust to get honey from because the bees have a vast forest that isnt messed with by people.

Haitian cuisine

Daily reminder that if you eat food that you enjoy, you are part of the problem and are being manipulated by the Jews.

I eat fast food at least twice a day, other meals are usually frozen processed shit. I literally do not care about my health and hate cooking.

Lots of potatoes. I don't eat eggs, allergies

meat and vegetables like a normal person

red meat and sugar

Skip lunch
Rare steak in olive oil, butter, rosemary, smear olive oil and pat down salt and pepper on steak 30min before cooking it for dinner.
Scramble 4 eggs with extra sharp cheddar in the leftover steak juice from the night before, add hot salsa into pan for 10 seconds after eggs are fully done.

I'd call you a faggot
But even they have better taste than you

meat, potatoes; would like to eat more rice but never find any strong reason to prefer it to potato or bread
sardines, tuna and salmon (organic only) are also nice
oranges are important for the eyes, if you don't eat carrots
fruits and vegetables

Lots o cabbage potatoes and fish, dairy ofc

Tonnes of vegetables

oh yes, I forgot, eggs are good too. I try not to eat meat more than 3-4 times a week so I eat eggs (with mushrooms, I love mushrooms) or fermented milk (yoghurt/ayran/kefir/etc)

wild sardines and wild salmon are the healthiest fish to eat. tuna has mercury.

tell me something nice to make out of cabbages
i like cabbage but can only make cabbage soup (meaning water+cabbage flavored with vinegar) and i'm afraid i will get bored of it.

I cooked up some pan fried pork chops back on the weekend however going two at a time was a mistake since they were too thick and i ended up cooking a shit ton over the course of 2 hours.
They ended up pretty tasty though, simple eggwash and flour is all you need but next time ill definitely add in some herbs and cayenne pepper.

Lard and onions

mercury in tuna is harmful if you eat it often... i eat it only once every two weeks and only fillet

i really hope it's not canned sardines you're talking about

Can I at least enjoy healthy, hearty foods, like a balanced breakfast of fried potatoes, eggs, bacon and chicken?

Roasted potatoes always look better than they taste. They're usually pretty bland.

yes they're canned haha. non perishable plus its already cooked!

tins of tuna.
half a 425gram tin per day as a meal either with beef noodles in tobasco sauce, or in a cheese sauce with pasta.

Absolutely abhorrent. I can smell it from here.

>Fresh potatos
>Meat
>Vegetables

almost everyday

can you smell my onion stench through your speakers baby?

I eat poop. Poop tastes good.

You should try something other than McDonalds, user.

booze lots of booze. I don't drink soft drink only water. but mostly I just consume booze

how good are just boiled or steamed potatoes with butter and salt. shit is fucking good

>canned sardina
disgusting
you don't know what you're missing until you ate fresh

Avoid sugar and carbs as much as you can!
Oven fried strips of raw chicken breasts with steamed/boiled vegetables are the most patrician diet possible.
Sort yourself out!

Though you will live exponentially longer than I will, I will still call you a hippy faggot.

Lot of noodles and turkey or pork depending how poor I am that week. Try to do fish but fuck those prices.

Lots of moose, deer and trout cooked in various styles from around the world.

A Big Mac without the sauce.

>food
>politics
mods ,delete this shit

I eat traditional British foods like sausages, pies, faggots, Cornish pasties and Shepard's pie. I only eat british veg too like peas, carrots and potatoes.

As far as deserts go I am partial to Bakewell tart, Manchester tart, Eaton mess, Victoria sponge, trifle and tiramisu.

I don't eat foreign muck like hambergers, curry, pasta or posh nonsense like keenwar or rice.

Because of this I avoid all the things like east Trojan and glutton that they put in exported foods to turn other countries men gay or effeminate. This means that I am a mans man trough and through.

>autist shutins who have no money and an even poorer palate need not apply for Jiro miracles

keep eating gas station sushi faggots

Meatballs
youtube.com/watch?v=egyDW7wLTBA

Pickle it

>Breakfast
6 Eggs, two pieces whole wheat toast, 1 cup greek yogurt, glass of milk. occasionally bacon, sausage or hashbrowns as well.
>Lunch
Turkey breast sandwich, 1 can sardines in water
>Dinner
Either salmon, chicken breast, or ribeye steak with asparagus, brown rice, or baked potato respectively.

>Eating processed garbage instead of natural food.
Youre the real faggot.

I specifically eat things that cause candida overgrowth because I'm a fat westerner who wants to get cancer and die.
;^)

nice b8 m8
and there I was, thinking you were worried about alfatoxin...
>richfag doesn't eat raw venison he just shot
noob
complicated and it takes a loooooooong time too
i don't think you should eat more than 3 eggs a day (2 eggs if you eat it every day) unless you are a construction worker or a soldier or smth

I really like fish, I like most things with fish in it. I really really like nagiri and my dream is for a boy to buy me some.

Eggs have a metric shitload of protein. Any reason I shouldn't be eating more than 3?

Is this as joke? What the fuck. Seriously. What the fuck is this thread. Is this actually what you fuckers eat? Potatoes aren't bland if you season th---- Is this the twilight zone? What in the FUCK.

Do you steam the rice or fry it? Mexican rice is good as fuck you should make that.

Oatmeal for breakfast. Publix subs for lunch and dinner.

can you lick your own cunt? you don't need sushi if you can lick your own cunt

real men enjoy high quality sushi, along with the venison they shot

Every day

high quality sushie is hard to come by though. even in asian places.

going to jiro's or his sons place this christmas

That’s really gross and I don’t have that I’m trans.
Decent sushi really is the greatest thing the first couple of times is weird because you need to get used to the texture and consistsncy but after that it’s the best.

i eat dog shit.

surprisingly good

i identify as transam too

I eat a normal diet.. Not a giant plate of potatoes and eggs. Fuck. me.

Those bees are gay and you’re eating gay bee sperm faggot.

Beans and Pulses with rice or flatbreads
Yogurt
Potatoes
Vegetables - Raw, cooked, spiced, pickled, steamed
All kinds of Fruits and Nuts

Eggs, Fish and Chicken. I try to avoid all mammalian meats.

eggs and potatoes are a great breakfast especially in a tortilla and if you don’t finish them you can save them for later
actually it’s bee vomit and it’s really good

What kind of faggotry is this? Salt and pepper, only, on a steak. Fucking fruits.

>not picking pork whenever you have the option because it tastes the most like human

I've been eating canned tuna for past 10 years almost every single day. Am i going to die?

>.
i dont think it's sperm. it has protein and minerals and it last forever and taste good. try it user

Maybe for a super high quality strak but for your average steak there’s nothing wrong with cooking it fully and adding a lot of a1.

i'm gonna make some caramel popcorn right now

>tips fedora
also im sure you are a faggot hipster
>organic potato chips
>eggs with """"salsa""
fag

potato chips are cancer if they arnt organic.
and eggs get kindof fucking boring by themselves

Winter-summer sausage, sharp cheddar, and whiskey
Summer-fish, limes, and beer

kopiaste.org/2013/02/lahanodolmades-me-avgolemono-stuffed-cabbage-leaves/

you're welcome

are you autistic? they are cancer because of the acrolein, nothing to do with muh organic
also salsa is afoggot term since it is not in english, and it doesnt go well with eggs

too much of one thing, really
maybe try to substitute them with peanut butter (goes well in turkey breast sandwich too)?
be aware that i specifically said peanut butter - peanut is hard to digest while smooth peanut butter is easy
i boil + simmer it covered in just enough water it is left perfect (no excess water, not mushy, not dry) when removed from the stove. it usually takes 5 minutes boil + 15 minutes simmer

who the fuck doesn't smoosh the ground down meat when making spaghetti?

man, i forgot about the wonders of oatmeal. i have to go get some of them steel cuts at midnight, in that non-stop supermarket in the middle of the neighboring suburb

I like it that way. I also like bigger chunks.

What do you season it with?
I like what chinese places do when they put a little egg yolk in with it.

i just realized i should have titled the thread, ''what foods should we eat and grow in the ethnostate?''

why don't you mix them in the pan?
prepare ground meat/sauce and when ready, add the pasta you just finished boiling, together with a few spoonfuls of the water you boiled it in... leave it like that, on low flame and mix from time to time, for 10 minutes. the meat/sauce will penetrate the pasta
it also has the advantage that if you want to sprinkle a bit of cheese on it afterwards, it won't clump together

>eggs and potatoes are a great breakfast especially in a tortilla and if you don’t finish them you can save them for later
look up hoppelpoppel, it was Hitler's favorite dish
in the Philippines they sold human meat to tourists and called it "long pig"

Baked chicken or fish with baked or mashed potatoes and pumpkin or salad. Pasta bolgnese also. That's pretty much all I have the will to cook lately.

>symptoms include muscle weakness, poor coordination, numbness in the hands and feet, skin rashes, anxiety, memory problems, trouble speaking, trouble hearing, or trouble seeing
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_in_fish
you tell me, fake Czech flag

whatever i feel like eating, in the past 3 days i've had
Italian style food - tortellini
Mexican food - tacos
Indian - tikka masala
say what you want about removing all non whites but there are some perks in having some of them around

are you a hippy?

oh, i knew this
>geniuskitchen.com/recipe/romanian-sarmale-cabbage-rolls-265777
but was thinking of something simpler
thank you anyway Mr Kraut
egg yolk is good
you can also put in it (after boiling, before simmering) finely cut onions, it makes for a nice taste and texture
paprika powder is also good
i usually don't season it though

you don't need the actual other races to make the food you know lol.

in a way. i do want to be a organic permaculture farmer. but really i just want to eat healthy but also tasty food.

I drink borscht sourdough and pickle juice all the time like an addict. It's so delicious and healthy as fuck.

Breakfast/pre-workout:
- 3 whole eggs, 3 egg whites
- 1 cup raw oats w/ 1-2 scoops whey and 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- spinach, frozen fruit, plain Greek yogurt in smoothie
- bacon and hash browns when time permits

Lunch:
- 2 turkey burgers no bun
- Lots of broccoli
- 1 cup brown rice

Dinner:
- 1 avocado
- 2 chicken breasts
- lots of sweet potatoes

Mix in some almonds/Epic bars/Kale for snacks

rice and pajeet's foods

disproportionate amounts of meat and olive oil and some veggies on the side so I don't feel bad

90% of what I eat is locally produced tho which is good

>Floridafag detected

>turkey burgers
>Kale
numale spotted