Greek Antifa headquarters burnt down by nationalists in Thessaloniki

Nofap routine: ruined

>yfw

>The clashes broke out during a march through the city to protest the fire that gutted the building, which anarchist groups say was being used to house refugees. Right-wing extremists are suspected in the arson.

>harboring aliens, terrorism
>muh right-wing extremists

Media should be gutted and slaughtered. Not even being edgy, it's time to start storming media offices/studios and fucking SLAUGHTERING them, from the top down - even local news organizations are properly owned by globalist news corps

Praise.

Bought fucking time people started doing something about these terrorist, now they need start on the other ones.

>protesting fire

This
I have always said the media should be first

The MSM, traitors' dens!

I bet when firefighters came with water it was the first time anyone in the building took a bath.

Le Bump Du La Force

I thought Thessalonika was a mythical Bible city.

i came

BASED Greece.

shame tho that antifa wont care. i mean commies do not believe in property

GG Greece!

If this shit continues, we will see right-wing terrorism for the first time in western history

saw it live, best shit ever
funniest thing is that it was mostly ordinary people sick of antifaggots' shit

and now the pests are crying about muh 90% of population is fascist when the nazi part gets barely 6% topkek
now they vow for retaliation, if they kill anyone there will be pogroms (against them)

We are the ones being terrorized,
Self defense terrorism isn't wrong

Agree, but it should be handled correctly. Executives and the top anchors of all the networks go first. Move on to the Twitter brigade, like Seth Abramson and the rest.

Those positions need to be left empty after the executions. Let them be filled by whoever, don't put your own people in there.

I agree.

You could argue that it's counter terrorism but semantics aren't what i am talking about. What i am talking about is the leftist mainstream getting a taste of their own medicine, as terrorist organizations in the west were always leftist. Only right-wing reporters got assassinated in Greece for example. If they continue doing shit like this now that there are other means and platforms to communicate, they will eventually get targeted

eides pou se ena kanali legane "akrodeksioi koukouloforoi"? toppest kek

succinct reply to justify many questions of this era. I think of the Israel/ Palestinian conflict.

Debts: PAID

Όχι αλλά δεν με εkπλήσσει. Αδερφέ θα δούμε σε όλη τη δύση δεξιά τρομοkρατία έτσι όπως πάνε τα πράγματα

Can't wait.

oute gia plaka se olh th dysh, einai ypervolika xestes

edw ena minimum 60% empistevetai thn kyvernhsh kai ta kanalia, des germania h katastash pws einai

proswpika starxidia mou den anhkw se paratakseis opote apla tha araksw pisw kai tha koitaw hihi

That's ballsy. That city is full of commies.

>edw
den ennow edw sthn ellada, ennow "des edw thn katastash"

nah commies are spread throughout and they're just loud

communist party gets something like 5%, less than 400,000 votes

antifa grilled

This.

>muh Thessalonika

Greeks....

It seems that it won't be long, laddy

Η τρομοkρατία δεν χρειάζεται νούμερα, χρειάζεται ζηλωτές. Η αριστερη τρομοkρατία στην Ελλάδα δεν είχε πάνω από 0.00001% ιδεολογιkή απήχηση στον kόσμο, πόσοι ήταν Τροτσkιστές το 70 kαι το 80; Ούτε μισή χούφτα. Η kατάσταση ως έχει όμως μπορεί να γεννήσει δεξιούς ζηλωτές kαι όπως δείχνουν τα πράγματα για εkεί πάει. Έτσι kαι ξεkινήσει τέτοια φάση θα δούμε πολλά ενδιαφέροντα σkηνιkά.

Sure, but if you want to find commies in Greece, that's the best place to start looking. I knew a lot of Greek commies in my student days because I used to hang out with the Greek Society and played a lot of backgammon with them (I'm Orthodox). The commie/anarchist ones all seemed to either be from there or had studied there. That's anecdotal though, I suppose.

population density.jpg

slav subhuman

This.

okay i've got a semi, now where is your source?

>I thought Thessalonika was a mythical Bible city.

Are you retarded? The New Testament has a lot of important cities mentioned in it. Antioch. Alexandria. Tarsus. Nicomedia. Thessalonika etc.

They are all complicit and know they lie, they deserve the noose.

They do give us the hardest time and are our biggest enemy in the information age.

etoimazw popkorn tote

thats because the communist party did a great job organizing the resistance in ww2

also we were never under russian rule like the balkans

so well always hate commies less than nazis

the decline in communism here is natural, because people like capitalism more hehe

Meanwhile in Germany:

>“Officials are ((((considering)))) a possible shutdown and closure of the ‚Red Flora‘, a building ‚seized‘ by radical leftits nd now being used as a „center for the left“.

>leftys seize building
>government does nothing

Greeks leading the way once again

Nearly all of the reporters / facemen should be right along side the executives. Their just as guilty for picking up the narrative and running with it.

>I'm Orthodox
NSA Agent Cathy Newman here. Thanks for that input. I will forward that noted remark to the upper management. Roger and out.

It's going to be brilliant when Golden Dawn takes over and genocides these subhumans

i read that as Cathy Nigger kek

so, never? thats not very optimistic leaffriend

Orthodoxy is the second fastest growing congregation in Britain after Baptists, and Baptists are only growing because of the number of black people migrating here, meaning Orthodoxy is the fastest growing among whites. You'll need to take a lot of names.
I've always been Orthodox. My parents converted because the CoE was becoming a new age cult (and that's before they started all their female clergy and gender queer acceptance shit).

Are Greeks bellicose nowadays?

Would they fight for restoration of Greek and Christian lands?

How cancerous is Greek diaspora?

>My parents converted
Sounds like that need for a sense of belonging runs in the blood, yes?

yes
yes
depends on gen, first tend to be annoying (because theyre the same as here, everyone in the west is a fucking asocial pussy faggot)

and men are loud regardless of gen

Good job burning down an empty building. While that was happening,

>The far-right group also attacked a nearby squat known as "The School", but were confronted by anarchists and anti-fascist activists who pushed them back, witnesses wrote on Twitter.

Israel too i think

can you imagine yahudis saying that they wanna be a part of greece because theyre greeks, since we raped their women during our rule with the romans there hahahaha

Explain. They were always committed Christians. My grandfather was a vicar. He told them to convert before he died.

Dotr for the neo-commies, feels good meng.

looool
don't cry

>Starting under a statue of Alexander the Great, a violent wing of the rally first headed towards social centre The School, but were repelled by anarchist fighters defending the space. They then moved on to the Libertatia, which was relatively undefended, and set fire to it. The listed building has been totally destroyed.

The right are cowards. Also this was a historic building.

Damn. U thought ALL Stavroses are antifa.

Why are new worlders so ignorant?

WAS

Τώρα ρε Lads? 2 μήνες άδεια. Θεσσαλονίkη ημανέ. Με το που φεύγω?

>was

lelele

based grandad
>I want more Orthodoxy too, expecially after reading about the Logos stuff.

Yeah I know. Nationalists burning down their countries heritage lmao

>"witnesses wrote on twitter"

So they had their smartphones but did not record anything because, fuck those nazis man but we should respect their privacy, amirite?

Get gassed, faggot

htane me tsi poreies gia to makedoniko

skefthka na anevw ki egw apo krhth alla variomoun

let us worry about it then

whats the problem? :)

>Right-wing extremists are suspected in the arson.
I wouldn't be so sure, lots of "refugees" laid fire to their homes in Germany to try to not be deported.

Bordering a commie shithole for 40 years and still wanting communism is against logic too.

they did the same here in one of their hotspots only, to demand better conditions lmao

>be mudslim
>live out in a tent in a cold
>burn the tent down
>ask for a new better one
>you dont get jack shit
>freeze to death

true story

migrants probably burned the house down washing their clothes in the oven

greek bros are becoming more powerful !
Italy next, I hope !

Why are Greeks so redpilled ? I have one greek grandma and she is most red pilled individual I know.

1.Reads Breitbart
2.Hates Merkel
3."I am going back to Greece,too many Muzzies here now"
4.Knows George Soros,talked about him with me

>Thousands of nofappers cry out in shame as they blow their load.

That monent you realize Americans are cowards

Glorious!

Hopefully a lot of them choked in the flame. This needs to happen in France and Germany, too. I hear that a lot of European Antifa likes to squat in buildings, and I've been advocating for a raid on those buildings for a while.

>Used to house migrants.
Oh God I just came again.

Those are my mediterranean brothers!

A lot of interesting posts in this thread. Very enlightening. Thanks for the info.

Hopefully this is just the start.

can you plz explain the macedonia vs greek thing to me? i just read greeks dont want macedonia to use the name macedonia bc it belongs to greeks?

>yfw

>Used to house migrants
I'm willing to bet that they were doing more than just giving them bread.
>Pic related

Bait but - Imagine borthering a slavic country called Steiermark or Kärnten instead of Slovenia.

Antifa soyboys will never survive the war.

FYROM claims Greek history as theirs (while theyre in fact albanians and bulgarians)

they even say that we stole their lands and that a part of Greece is their clay because it used to be their kingdom lololol

and they write that stuff in their schoolbooks

in reality only 10-20% of today's FYROM was inside macedonia's borders in antiquity and macedonians fought against the ancient people that used to live where FYROM is now

its WEWUZ from head to toe

I wish they'd do that out where I lived. Antifa presence is strong here. There is little to nothing in terms of national pride where I live.

Reminder that ancient Greek's invented the modern idea of anarchism

oh also they consider alexander the great their hero and believe he was a slav

yes

i am .36% greek and therefore an expert

You got it.

no bait but whatever.
i thought macedonia is called macedonia since the 90ies, was this allways a problem for greeks?

so go and do it.

>la creatura

Of course they would care, they do not care about anything being destroyed, until it is theirs. Also that is one less den of degeneracy in the world.

yes it was called macedonia when yugoslavia collapsed, they were called vardarska or something before that and didnt even exist as a state before 1930 or 1940

and yes it was always a problem

just imagine czech saying that your historical figures are czechian and that in fact you stole THEIR land because they are the true austrians

>leaf education

I truly hope to see it in my lifetime fellow med bro.