Sup Forums's official aots's

What should go in the spring slot? Eromanga Sensei? Frame Arms Girl? Hinako Note? LWA?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/search/username/council/page/3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why aren't these threads deleted on sight?

Tsuki ga Kirei.
Or Eromanga if you want to make Sup Forums mad.

>Hinako Note
Are you retarded?

it's all trash
just shut the entire industry down right now

What's not anime about this?

Koe no Katachi

That was a quick thread

>so mad he had to make his own chart

>getting this mad that an user had to take it upon himself to correct your mistakes
Stay mad.

I prefer the other chart.

Please don't put FAG on it, the threads are the most comfy and shitpost-free of the season and we'd rather not attract undesirables now.

>no u
This is why nobody likes kemonofurries.

Can Kemonofags be banned already?

I tend to agree. The show had potential to be Sup Forums's meme anime of the season, but the excitement is just not there.

>Kememes shit
No.

They need to be quarantined to /mlp/ or something.

Im loading by shitposting gun as we speak now.

>>no u
This is why you can't be objective about AOTS's.

I fixed your shit chart OP.
No need to thank me.

What did he mean by this.

second

He's a very gay person.

>flopdragonfag so mad from the last thread he made another thread about kemono to falseflag

KEEP THE TEARS COMING

OK, here's with Eromanga Sensei.

LITERALLY SHAKING WITH RAGE RIGHT NOW

Kill yourself hipster.

I'm not mad at all. If you want to have your delusions about what anime you enjoyed more in winter, you're free to do that in your own threads.

>damage control
Laughing my ass off at your life senpai.

I remember these threads having a better consensus a few years ago with much less shitposting too.

With anime going mainstream and Sup Forums getting more populate with outsiders I guess its harder to reach a conclusion now.

Last thread that had maid dragon as AOTS didn't get deleted so I guess they dont care

there has never been and never will be any consensus on Sup Forums. my favorite series this season is twin angel for example and I might be the only one who thinks this.

even azumanga isn't official AotY 2002 because tutu was released the same year and that's as close as you'll get to consensus.

stop making these threads. you're autistic and nobody likes you.

>delusions about what anime you enjoyed

>having a better consensus a few years ago
No they didn't.
They were always shitposting bait.
Take your nostalgia googles off.

No I swear they did. Don't remember seeing this much shitposting when NNB season 1 aired.

Everyone pretty much agreed for it to be AOTS.

Blame the ironic weebs from /kemofure/

>NNB
>agreed for it to be AOTS

Personally, I don't think either Maid Dragon or Eromanga Sensei fit the chart. The main criteria of these shows seems to be that there's no drama, no romance, and NO MALE CHARACTERS, which both Eromanga Sensei and Maid Dragon have plenty of.

Bombarded by Kill la Kill, Nagi no Asakura and the odd Gundam Build Fighters

When I say that it was mostly 80/20 in favor of NNB.

obviously you are from a different plane of existence because there was tons of klk shitposting that season.

>triggering two fanbases at once
Quality chart.

By those criteria, Mikakunin de Shinkoukei and Hibike Euphonium shouldn't be on the chart either.

I cringed really, really hard.

Good taste. What's number 3 tho?

yea like ugh...

NNB has onii-chan.

AOTS for winter was decided awhile ago.

Wasn't that just a 2 minute long bonus scene?

There are male characters in Koukaku no Pandora, Flying Witch and Mikakunin

These threads are pure cancer shitpost bait, but Kado is AotS despite being 3DCG Fujobait.

Fall 2013 was ridiculously full of things that are still discussed today or at least I remember well looking back at it
>NNB
>Log Horizon
>Kill la Kill
>Kyoukai no Katana
>Golden Time
>Strike the Blood
>Nagi no Asakura
>Noucome
>Infinite Stratos 2
>White Album 2
>SamFlam
>Kyousougiga TV
>Gundam Build Fighters
>Miss Monochrome
>Tesagure

He doesn't have any dialogue, though.

No voice means he counts as decorative plant.

All I see is a 78-22 score against KF.

>summer 2014 anime in the fall slot
>twintail isn't in the fall slot
if it wasn't obvious that this chart was made by a retard in the first place

Year of the 3DCG

Did you vote for Hillary too?

>b-but muh 78-22 against KF
The game doesn't work like that, honey.

Who cares about the ratio, it flat out won fair and square. In fact there were 2 polls total created on Sup Forums, and it was on the top each time.

Kemono Friends is objectively Sup Forums's Anime of the season. There is nothing to discuss.

not him but it proves that there isn't anything close to consensus here and that these threads are meaningless.

Yama no Susume S2 was a two cour anime that aired in both the summer and fall.

I've been here for eleven years and I didn't vote on either because I'm not a retarded teenager. these threads mean nothing.

and k-on is AotD two decades in a row, right?

No, it proves that KF had the most fans out of all the shows from last season. That does have meaning.

Why do you think an anime would need a majority of votes to be the #1 most favored show from the season? What is the meaningful distinction, in your mind?

I think we can all agree that it's going to be one of these:

Sup Forums has incredibly awful taste, so who cares?

I love KF, but I think putting 12.1 as AOTS for spring is unfair.

I haven't watched Eromanga so I can't comment on that, but I think this season is more geared towards shonen.(attack on titan s2, shiki no bahamut s2, boruto,etc)

Look at charts from past seasons. Shounen do not qualify.

Damn some of you people are fucking mad at Eromanga.
It's unironically AOTS, deal with it.

Which site have good taste?

As every other user said, it makes the charts pointless.

It's pretty much just "what is the top moe/SOL anime of the season' then.

Exclusively MAL, obviously.

Ah yes of course.

Now you're getting it.

Never watched KF, it looked like shit. What's is it about this show that's gotten Sup Forums's pantsu in a bunch over it?

Roger Ebert reviewing anime when?

Maybe try watching it then.

The whole thing is a giant shitpost/meme

it was very successful

2chan favorite animeme, so Sup Forums needs to eat the shit too.

Well, I'm certainly not going to watch it on that basis. I have too much shit in my backlog already.

That's fine, but if you aren't even willing to try to watch what was unanimously agreed to be the most popular anime on Sup Forums and 2chan last season, then please refrain from commenting in seasonal AOTS threads as if your opinion had any meaning whatsoever.

What kind of response were you even expecting.

It got popular because:
>CGDCT
>nice worldbuilding
>subtle post-apocalypse theme
>charming cast
>nostalgic children cartoon feel, but still retaining an adult tone
>fanart potential

Yeah it seems to be weighted towards CGDCT and iyashikei, so unfortunately not a lot fits this season. Much as it pains me to say so, Eromanga might be the best fit.

So it's literally trash that got memed into popularity.

Kado and Tsuki ga Kirei are both better than Eromanga.

>that terrible fucking Photoshop job
>can't even remove backgrounds properly while preserving text properly
boards.fireden.net/a/search/username/council/page/3/
>being so triggered by our council's good taste that you've been acting like a 5 year old autist since May 18th

Don't give me that our taste does not have to reflect sales figure realities in Japan crap.

The only answer is FAG
Hinako Note is just not good enough to qualify. Eromanga being a haremshit should be disqualified.

>literally what and tsuki ga QUALITY
>better than the new oreimo
Fuck outta here.

>sales
Nice meme.

You're too much of a sucker for hype, user. Admit EroImo isn't as good as its predecessor already.

>an English speaking imageboard's AOTS having anything to do at all with moonpeople and their buying habits
Why are you false flagging Kemono so hard?

It's actually better in many aspects, people tend to forget how flawed Oreimo was for a classic.

>no drama
Hibike
>no romance
Mikakunin
>no male characters
GJ-Bu, NNB, Mikakunin
U wot m8?
It seems Sup Forums's AOTS will always be a quality yuri CGDCT series if it exists that season, but if it doesn't more variety is allowed.

I'll give it some thought.
Still looks like shit though.