Darwin BTFO'd

Darwin BTFO'd

Get fucked, whitey, you didn't discover shit.

SUPER POWER BY 2020
U
P
E
R

L
O
O

I saw an idian shit in a toilet once.

Truly magnificent, the intellect of the indian. Superpower by 2020, guaranteed.

He's not wrong.

If man evolved from apes why cant we make apes evolve into men anymore? It should be asy with all the advanced technology and resources.

>lying on the internet

It may be possible but would probably take thousands of years for the selective breeding process to yield results close to human.

he's right i made all that shit up yo

>we've had the same posture and brain for the last 100k years
>human history is only available for 10,000 years
Really activates my almonds

If humans came from monkeys, how come no one's ever seen a monkey give birth to a human? Check and mate.

oh come on now

no you didnt, ameripajeet

If we all come from Africans, how come no one's ever seen a monkey give birth to a human? Check and mate.

We would if the BRs didn't get to them first and uma delicia cannibalize them.

Thanks to immigration and race mixing propaganda we've seen plenty of humans give birth to monkeys, check and mate.

/thread

Pajeets and slavs are examples that show that evolution does not always get it right.

agreed, russians are trash

If we all come from apes, how come there are no ape chess grand masters. Check and primate.

Humans =/= monkeys

We had common ancestors, and since we coexist now and cannot produce offsprings were clearly not the same species.

India will get its super power when everyone learns to use a toilet.

Every American news this. Hell, we have millions of niggers who can’t pull it off.

Makes sense. Ive never seen a kaffir turn white. Also SAGE.

what about nig- ...oh nevermind

My Paki scholar is better than yours!

amerjeet.

I believe it now.
India is truly going to be a superpower by 2020

Friendly reminder that the "Missing Link" is missing because we slaughtered all our hominid competitors.

The theory of Evolution is less sound than is normally taught, as are most things in education today. The phenomenon of random mutations providing offspring fundamentally new abilities, parts, or essentially anything has never been documented, even with groups of bacteria that have been studied in labs literally for decades. Also, many fundamental parts of animals and plants are simply too complicated to evolve through incremental steps even if such incremental changes/additions to their DNA were proven to occur.

The sad truth is that much of known "science" is bullshit. Though the scientific method itself is trustworthy, the scientific community is not. Like practically everything else in society, it is a tool used by the elites to enslave the masses. Dismiss and ignore this post at your own peril.