Do yourself a favour

Just watch this. Take half a hour, and start freeing yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rys45B4OhV0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KqXZY3B-cGo
youtube.com/watch?v=TtXgqSQ5fQY
youtube.com/watch?v=56UmHs_6Cfs
youtube.com/watch?v=6Yovnlx_ziA
youtube.com/watch?v=5y3a3vSTgPI
youtube.com/watch?v=2YVrF2DdTp0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No thanks. I've seen pictures of him, he looks like fucking cringeworthy hipstertrash, not watching that.

I won't put emotional and mental investment in a jew loving anti-white cuck.

DONT IGNORE WHITE GENOCIDE

Oh swede cuck, you have no idea what you're missing.

STOP POSTING CATHY NEWMAN MEMES

>he looks like x so I'm not watching

Does this sum up the Sup Forums mindset?

Mostly. You get dirty sifting through the trash to find the nuggets.

Free yourself even more by watching this by Peterman:
youtube.com/watch?v=KqXZY3B-cGo

please dont

>talks like faggot
>has sweedish flag

checks out!

You're the literal cocksucker

I’d like to know Peterson’s view on Jews themselves talking about destroying of Europe and the European races. Other then that he is spot on, especially on cultural Marxists.

peterman numales are cancer. why don't you go to plebbit? no one will criticize your hero there. and if they do, you can ban them.

>clean your rooms

>I’d like to know Peterson’s view on Jews themselves
he's spoken on them, and it's always 100% positive. he says all of his best friends are jews, etc, etc. he will constantly bring up archipelago but you will never hear him refer to 200 years.
youtube.com/watch?v=TtXgqSQ5fQY

He adresses the JQ here:
youtube.com/watch?v=56UmHs_6Cfs

whatever you say m8

>hoverhand

This man may be a genius but he's also a virgin

I know user, I was saying I like to know his views on the Jews openly admitting their role in destroying the west and European races. He is right about IQ thing but it’s the way they using that so called intelligence to destroy everything. Whites are better in spatial reasoning when it comes to IQ, basically means where better at land development and war tactics.

Peterson stole his whole anti-pc shtick from Gad Saad.

Tell me what it's about, I don't have time right now.

you think so? gad is pretty superficial and reminds me more of sargoy.

Basically means ideologies give you an excuse to be the worse possible human being as evident in soviet death camps.

>I like to know his views on the Jews openly admitting their role in destroying the west and European races.
I can almost promise you that you will never here any type of opinion from him on that topic, if he even has one.

Why is it that Jordan Peterson is spammed as fuck on Sup Forums but Kerry Bolton is never mentioned?

yes

I understand. He seems a very truthful, honest person, if someone could get him the evidence of this happening then he’d probably stop rimming Jewish ass every time somebody criticises them.

if knowledge would make me fix my life i would be rich right now. knowledge is basically useless without the power behind it.

faggot
Peterson could get more pussy than you if he felt like it, bucko

>if he felt like it
hmm

New Jordan Peterson video, MUST WATCH : youtube.com/watch?v=6Yovnlx_ziA

Gad was already ranting about all the same things publicly before Peterson got to the idea to copy him (AFAIK they were friends before, both being academics in Canada in the same field).

Now Peterson layers a bunch of self-improvement stuff on top, but the stuff that made him initially popular wasn't original to him in either content or form.

because people who do e-celeb threads are not smart.

>they were friends before
I didn't know that.

>does this sum up me?
yes

this cartoon drawing is HORRIFYINGLY accurate. why did europe let this happen? is it simply because the european leaders feel as though you have to take in the people that you raped and pillaged for all those centuries?

Ye, Gad doesn't talk about religious or philosophical topics like Peterson does, he's strictly scientific. While Peterson kind of copied Gad (or should I say (((Gad)))) in coming out against pcness, Peterson provides other insights that Gad doesn't tread anywhere near.

This also aligns with my theory that Peterson came out against Bill C-16 as a marketing strategy just as much as a moral stance if not more so. Man's a genius, 4-D chess doesn't begin to describe what he's doing.

No arguments, just ad hominem and taking twitter tweets out of context?

Just stick to youtube 'debates' you fucking retards.

its just a bloated lazy population who has lost its roots and doesnt care to defend itself.

>tweets out of context
put them in the proper context then, cultist.

Why does he think that it would be a great idea to get jews out of concentration camps and let them make munitions, seems like 1 of the areas of industry where you specifically wouldn't want your most hated enemy to be working in due to the massive chance of sabotage occurring so I don't get the entire point he is making. Then he makes the point the Nazis were fucking themselves by diverting resources concentration camps instead of the war effort(which implies the Holocaust was entirely true gassing and ovens and all) when the real reason jews died was because of lack of resources hence the pictures of starved out anorexia jews because there was not food to feed them nor medicine to treat rampant disease like typhus. His entire point is moot because he is just so much of a good goy

Unlikely, he has studied this shit, the arguments, facts and data have come past him multiple times, at least on Twitter, and he has responded to them in his typical kike-loving ways. He makes a shit-ton of money from patreon bucks and overpriced rugs and he knows that all those shekels will be gone once he starts touching the JQ or white genocide.

Having a wife and two kids make him a weak target for this kind of accusation. Besides, I get plenty of pussy, and the man is much manlier than I am.

I think there comes a time in every intellectual's career where they have to choose between factual integrity and profit.

There are not so many successful thinkers making money and dishing out red pills left, right a centre. I can respect someone for doing that even if they're not full 14 88.

If he had started some holocaust denial etc he would have probably been banished to obscurity long before he would have been able to make his opinions known on the subjects he cares about most (such as psychology and neo-marxism).

I'm well aware of that. Yesterday I realised how I used to have these tendencies.
If someone justified working in a concentration camp and put me there, I would've done it.
It's different now, I've done some inner work and I see myself in other people.
This doesn't mean I'm some sort of leftist or something, all it means is that I'm now much more in touch with my empathy.

>And I'm tellin ya BUCKO you don't want to go there, it's a really dark place. And once you get there it's hard to get out. Solzhenitsyn talks about this, and I've read Solzhenitsyn. It's DARK STUFF BUCKO. Never mind that the CIA wrote it, it's DARK STUFF. And you don't want to go there. But I've read Solzhenitsyn, and it's not really obvious, it's really complex stuff. And DARK. And Solzhenitsyn is one of the deepest writers of the 20th century. He knew the darkness BUCKO, and. you. don't. want. to. go. there. He was a hero because he spoke the truth. It's hard to come back from that place, but he did. He cleaned his room and got the BUCKOS out of his country. And the other thing that's so interesting is that lobsters knew all this stuff. They cleaned their rooms 20 million years ago. And if you don't clean your room BUCKO it's a DARK PLACE, and trust me, you don't want to go there. I've been there, and trust me, you got to sort yourself out. And that's by no means obvious. The clean room is the foil of God. Clean your room, bring him out of that DARK PLACE man, and that's your father saved. Got it BUCKO? You get to be top lobster, and that's by no means obvious. It's an archetype, I've read my Jung. It's a DARK PLACE man, I've read him. He went into that DARK PLACE and saved the lobster. And that's because he took the time to pet the cat BUCKO. And trust me, you don't want to go there. It's tyrannical, you don't want to go there. And it's by no means obvious. It's pathological. Trust me, I know BUCKO. I spent 30 years studying the Jungian archetype in the Concentration Camps. It's a DARK PLACE, you don't want to go down that road. And that's by no means obvious. And NEETCHA too, he was in a DARK PLACE BUCKO. It's mind-bogglingly brilliant stuff. And by no means obvious BUCKO.

Video not available in the UK. First time I’ve seen that.
Probably get dragged off to the gulag now for clicking on the link.

Checked.
Better start runnin bucko. You don't want to go to that DARK PLACE.

Pretty much this.
People got comfortable and didn’t see, or refused to acknowledge what was happening until it was too late.

The man took back a woman who rejected him and whored around for 10 years
I would unironically call him a wimp to his face

Yes. It's sad.

Yes daddy. I hope you don't take to long buying cigarettes. D-daddy?

I live in Luton, A gulag would be a sweet taste of luxury in comparison.

anti-white cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=5y3a3vSTgPI

youtube.com/watch?v=2YVrF2DdTp0

Listen to Bowden instead.

JP is a fucking faggot who knows what he should be preaching but isnt, hes a boomer who is smart enough to realize how bad his generation fucked up and is trying to keep the proverbial lights on until he dies and its not his problem any more fuck him and fuck all the retards who try to emulate him
FPBP

>Luton
Looks pretty nice, but I was never there. What's wrong with it?

60% paki.

Real men dont want whores .

>Luton
>Looks pretty nice