PETER STROCK TEXTS REFERENCE 'SECRET SOCIETY' WITHIN THE FBI

WHY IS THERE NOT ALREADY A THREAD ABOUT THIS? THIS IS OPENLY TREASONOUS. DEEP STATE EXPOSED!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1R0H4RV10EA?t=3m16s
truepundit.com/top-fbi-doj-officials-use-drug-cartel-style-burner-phones-dodge-federal-investigators-lawmakers/
twitter.com/jackposobiec/status/955607976202575872
youtu.be/LEHCatGvCPA
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/795d6a/megaanon_postings_compiled_may_2017_present/?st=JCRSUMTK&sh=b483b8e1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It’s called Palpetine’s Revenge & we’ve known about it for months thanks to MegaANON

we all want the secret society to be the freemasons or something but I think it's gonna turn out to just be stupid "Dumbledore's army" larping

>SECRET SOCIETY

oy vey that has a very antisemitic tune to it

>or something
Its the Jews user, it always has been.

Nothing will happen. Trump is a boomer faggot. He would've already done something but all he does is TWEET about it. We lost

dont start quoting the protocols or I'm gonna have to call Dr. Shekelsteiner to come administer bluepills up your ass directly

Close it’s Palpetine’s Revenge
Pic related

who's MF?
manafort?

It ain’t much of a “secret society” now that everyone knows about it.

Mark Dice put out
youtu.be/1R0H4RV10EA?t=3m16s

Blacked are back in a big way.

Secret society's that bend the knee to the jews, the original cuck

No. I can’t remember. There’s a bunch more. Let me see if I can find them

truepundit.com/top-fbi-doj-officials-use-drug-cartel-style-burner-phones-dodge-federal-investigators-lawmakers/

>The FBI source’s comments reflect the fact that the Inspector General has had court-approved wiretaps running on key members in the FBI and DOJ linked to an assortment of public scandals.

>One of the main reasons why the Inspector General’s report of its investigation of the FBI has been delayed is because investigators keep getting wiretap intelligence on the key players, the FBI official said.

>“It is OK to publicize this now, because they have dug themselves a very big hole,” the FBI source said. “They have switched to burners.”

Mike Flynn

ok that makes sense

RR = rod rosenstein
S= strzok
Limey = Steele or GCHQ guy that resigned

WHEN IS PUNISHED TRUMP GOING TO GET TO PUNISHING

"Secret Society" is a goofy distractor, the real treachery is the texts about attempting to suggest that trump was under investigation, even when they all knew he was clean.

Ah ok.
Jack Posobiec said this last night, very interesting....
twitter.com/jackposobiec/status/955607976202575872

S= strzok, remember he was the memo guy. Not just in Palpatines revenge, but also according to the released comey emails. He was the one who changed the wording on Hillary’s illegal crap to cover for her.

Also Palpatines revenge is named for Hillary (HRC = Palpatine, even they knew she was evil)

(((1 of 3)))

(((2 of 3)))

(((3 of 3)))

those guys look like deep state villains straight from x-files

I'm sure sessions and the new fbi director will get right on this.

This was all setup on the TOR network

Was reading the comments, came across this shartblue actor

people better go to prison for this shit
is there a single gov agency not weaponized by dems yet between this shit and the lois learner bs?

Inb4 they'll say "haha it was just a joke" and media calls you insane for taking them literally.

Yup. Ridiculous

Lets hope

really?? larpers larping as star wars larping as secrete society larping as government agents larping on 4 chan ?

The house of cards is starting to come down

Yo you handing out butt pills, me next user

I’m not a LARP. This came from MegaANON & she isn’t a LARP either.

Michael Flynn? Who is S? Strock?

sure thing . because people in power give two shits about what people on Sup Forums think and do . i get it , you feel lonely living in a trailer in some hicksville town and you come here were people give you attention pretending to be someone important

>is there a single gov agency not weaponized by dems yet between this shit and the lois learner bs?
I’ll refer you to the Re-election map of Reagan, DC was blue. Does that answer your question?
Pic related

Yes

I can confirm it's not us
t. freemason

Who goes to prison? Nobody.

This is clearly a conspiracy, but Sessions shows no signs of rolling it up. Mueller is nothing but a distraction now, and it's Sessions and his compatriots who should be pressured.

People need to be tried and hung for this. No excuses. The guilty parties need to die.

I know it’s not you guys. It’s Deep State but the fuckhead up above thinks I’m a LARP.... Go figure. I’m just spreading info I know to be factual

really then explain how you guys coordinate with overseas media ? yes its is you guys above a certain level . i just hope for the sake of the widows son this shit stops

do not fall victim to bait, by dropping a redpill each time hook and line are tossed you will save an user from blackpills

I'm a bit concerned that this is all for show, that these are all just (((fall guys))), like Neo opening that fucken door in Matrix 2. It's all just another measure of control to make people think they won, when really (((they))) always win.

Anyone else get this paranoid?

Stop LARPing and join your local lodge, faggot.

>joining people who study mystical judaism

The FBI deleted 50,000 Strock texts the day Mueller took over the Trump investigation

wasnt meant to sound like a larp , also why so i can be ((their)) slave? no thanks . since you diditn answer how they coordinate with overseas media ,here is another q, is it true every member is in a fm database ? would be a shame if someone had access to it and exposed all influential people involved

Was thinking exactly the same thing.

Remember user, there are no coincidences in politics. Everything we’re seeing unfold is carefully managed from on high. Both sides of the house and senate are controlled opposition. This stems from the Freemasons which were controlled by the zionists since the construction of Solomon’s temple:

Nazi anti-freemasonry film from 1943 explains how the system operates
youtu.be/LEHCatGvCPA

Congress cuts off comma from DOJ and FBI due to corruption.

It’s all crumbling

OFFICIAL BUMP

*comms

Ooooh, thank you kek!

Anything that comes out of the MSM is a show. Its all an ongoing charade to make you feel like you're a part of something real and legitimate.

Great video. It’s no secret Mueller, Comey, McCabe did & covered for awful shit. I can’t imagine how it would benefit anyone to throw out these fruit when everyone knows the crimes of those above them. These aren’t exactly low hanging fruit. I mean we know Obama, Bill & Hillary Clinton, Huma etc are all involved. We know the power and sins stretch across to the Royals, bankers, Saudi’s etc. I just don’t see how in this case that could be helpful.

Truth. Forgetful.

They were probably dumb niggers who gave it a name despite that working against the whole secrecy thing
Many such cases

Palpatine did nothing wrong

It was a secret at the time. It was on the TOR network. Jack Posobiec always says “it’s the coverup that gets you busted, not the crime”

Id agree except in this case Hillary is Palpatine.

So Pizzagate is real and pol was right after all?

Sup Forums is never wrong. Never.

pizza gate was always correct

Powerful

jews

can I get a tldr of the situation

>It’s called Palpetine’s Revenge & we’ve known about it for months thanks to MegaANON
Link? I'm genuinely curious now...

HOLY SHIT!!!!!! DOES THE CIA HAVE ONE TOO???????

nice insults

Two questions for you autists.

Why did Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton setup that secret tarmac meeting? It was an obvious performance, hence why it was filmed. But why?

How was Lynch compromised?

Why did Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton setup that secret tarmac meeting? It was an obvious performance, hence why it was filmed. But why?
they thought hillary had this in the bag and then they'd run Dc like they used to in the good old days.
>was lynch compromised?
user Hillary offered her job which is a high level position essentially for loyalty.

lol the secret society is that dumbledore's army resistance bullshit

When you start attacking the FBI, you're probably guilty.

They had the meeting so Lynch could recuse herself and leave the choice of prosecution to Comey. It's smoke and mirrors tactic, as we now now that the decision was already made not to prosecute months beforehand.

When you start sucking my dick you're probably gay

> Trump clean
HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshagshsgxbiebini$&@#!
Sorry got choked up.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Read. Then you will no the time we are living in.

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/795d6a/megaanon_postings_compiled_may_2017_present/?st=JCRSUMTK&sh=b483b8e1

Insults?

This

Shut the fuck up right now you dumb shill. Even if you genuinely believe this garbage it has done NOTHING-0-NADA to help the coming of this. You know what does?

REAL discussion. Your fag garbage Larps might turn some away from the reality of this situation.

>senior FBI agents discussing secret society in FBI/DOJ to take down most powerful man on planet
yea I think it’s a little more serious than that

HELTER SKELTER

damn that larp really jumped the shark

Shill or ignorant. You think you can pin the most powerful alliance of corrupt scumbags in a day. It’s a secretive and thourough process. It’s only coming to fruition

Sessions, mueller, Rosenstien, Comey. They may have bee rats before but if you think trump isn’t keeping them around for a reason you haven’t been paying attention

circa 2016 election

Jumped the shark?

DC is infested with poors and always votes blue.

Your file name looks like something straight from Sharia poo archives

Gowdy is the impeccable mouthpiece of justice, he’s already verbally trapped many of the people he’s questioned in their lies. His work will be a big piece in prosecuting everything

>do your magic
>any update on camp eagle?
>asset en route
>connection will remain open
what the fuck kind of boomer Tom Clancy dialogue is this? lmao

Idk. I didn’t write it. Boomers did McCabe et al

Archive you fucking nigger

Morons can't even keep their own pop culture references straight.

We've all heard of "Skull and Bones" and related faggot ivy-league fraternities. They call them "secret societies," but their really just ivy-league frat boys.

Has Sup Forums yet done any digging on the where the players involved went to school? This may be a productive exercise. If these people are all from the same ivy league school, that would be very interesting indeed.

The College attended of the following are worthy of inquiry:

Peter Strzok
Robert Muller
James Comey
Andrew McCabe
W.H. "Bill" Priestap
James Baker

Pizzagate was always true, it's just that we don't have the resources to nail these fucks to the door. Biggest reason we know it's true is because of that fake shooting. No cameras my fucking ass.

I just gave you ALL her archives. I am not searching for it, you search for it. You want the info, you find it.

Apparently they’re retarded

NIGGER