Do you have any nickname for pol? I call it memenews myself. It's easier that way to explain to the gf when browsing

Do you have any nickname for pol? I call it memenews myself. It's easier that way to explain to the gf when browsing

Hugbox

Heroin

internet hate machine

This is a hugbox?

Hurtbox

shithole

right wing reddit

this, but it's hard to say
I call it "The world of shit" or "the head"
referencing alchemy's nigredo, of course

I tell my wife Im talking to paul. She buys it.

I dont even know a paul

> Has to explain to gf what he's doing on the computer
The absolute state of cucks

No, he is saying it is easier not to try to explain pol to a woman, which is true.

I call it meme news since 2009

fuck you no i thought of it first

also pol didnt exist then so i know youre lying

In that case,
/ourschwitz/.

intelligent burger didnt thought they exist

>nickname for pol?
yes.
i call it, "pole".
"memenews" is what you get from the msm.
Sup Forums is more like a thinktank that runs the world political narrative from many, many basements.

because this board just happens to be the gathering Holy ground of the prophesied ones.
there are those here that know.

;)

>because this board just happens to be the gathering Holy ground of the prophesied ones.
>there are those here that know.

ugh please stop

i didnt know funny germans existed ;)

Sup Forums is just an internet news board. OPs gf must be a dumb titcow if she can't understand what that is.

checked and smiled back

Why don't you two gaylords get a room and finger each others assholes and suck each others wee peckers already jeez

>the shit twitter will talk about tomorrow

The Black Hole of Kekutta

ach blatt was willst du denn

>implying it's not sarcastic
>implying it's inaccurate

Fag

Meme news is kind of slow. no happenings. I was here during dorner THAT was a happening

Everyone calls it pole
I always go for political image board. Then when they ask what kinda politics I just say current events

roudypoo coven

My wife's son(stubbornly self-identified) has been saying some really insensitive things, so I asked him where he got it from and he said it was from this "fortune pole" webpage. You're all really mean and ugly people, if you don't stop brainwashing kids I and spreading hate I will press charges.

Whenever clueless people ask I just say "some meme website"