So

So....

Was she doing the bear or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3kKR9fRliRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to protect Machi and show her how to function in everyday society outside the sticks

I want to bully Machi by stripping her naked and parading her naked body in the city

The city sucks, man. You don't want her to go there. It sucks your soul out and forces you to act like every other fucking shitty person who lives there. You live in a tiny apartment, wake up at 5 am to ride the cramped train to work where you stay for 10 hours, then ride the cramped train back to your shitty little apartment where you watch an hour of TV and then it's time for bed. You spend 20 something hours a day indoors with the AC on full blast in the summer or heater on in the winter, fluorescent lighting is the only thing your eyes are used too, shitty processed foods are all you can afford. It's hell man, hell. You spend 20 years living like that and you forget what the green grass feels like on your bare feet. You forget what sunburns feel like, what a cool breeze on a hot summer day feels like. You forget what it's like to let your eyes close as you lay down in the forest and let the sounds of nature lull you to sleep. You forget just what makes being a human so amazing.

Her life in the country is slow, but it's comfy as fuck.

But she doesn't know that

I wonder if the manga has explored Machi going to the big city and being pretty disillusioned with it all so she goes back to live with Natsu.

I wanna bring Machi into the city where I'll trick her into overspending by providing her with a credit card but not teaching her the responsibilities that come with it, thus leading her to being in heavy debt which I'll then use as an excuse to lure her to an underground prostitution ring where she'll be forced to please dirty men all day to earn money for her debt even though the interest rates I set are so high that she'll realistically never be able to pay it back that way which leads to her working for me for years until she is eventually freed in a surprise police sting operation but it's too little too late as she is already completely broken inside because the city is a scary, dangerous shithole that devours your soul and she never should have left her fucking shrine in the woods in the first place.

Obviously.

My wife Machi is so cute.

SA SA ONIGASAI
MOVE IT MOVE IT LIKE A SAMURAI
RA SE RA SE RA SE RA
WI FI COMBINI WI FI
ZU TO HAPPY DAY
EVERY BODY BODY MINA HAPPY
youtube.com/watch?v=3kKR9fRliRU

I want to do that one character

You know, that one

Can someone post smug Miko's from the BDs? All I have are shitty tv-rips.

The bear has no dick. They cut it off.

that's not what neutered means.

Machi's seiyuu in the ED reminds me of another character but I can't think of who it is. I looked up her online and it didn't match anything I've seen. Anyone else feel like that voice is familiar?

What the fuck, man.

Nagi from Hayate no Gotoku?

The bear?

Living in a trailer is goat. I have a rural life with urban conveniences like bars in stumbling distance

Nah, I dunno, it sounds familiar but I can't place it. I guess it's just a generic kind of voice, I'll keep digging though. The actual Seiyuu hasn't done anything else I've seen so it's not like she was another character I know.

I actually had the same issue when watching it. I thought it was nagi but I'm not so sure now.

ew no, don't be gross

just the balls, user. Just the balls.

>stumbling distance
This man knows.

What is the anime equivalent of Trailer Park Boys?

>ew

>>ew

Cromartie?

Obviously, yes.

Or you could take her to the ice-cream shop instead, with both of you having a good time.

The luck rank fits

Konosuba

I want to bully Machi by poking her nipples and grabbing her but in public, and throw rocks at her any time she's about to cry.

Pretty sure the bear has molested her plenty of times

>tfw still no doujin where she takes all the shota's virginities in some sort of ritual
This series had so much doujin potential that no one followed up on

Japan hated the ending, if i'm not wrong even the author apologized, the OVAs fixed the anime and gave it a proper ending but too little too late.

This guy knows whats up except semi-rural is best. 10 minute drive from the town and you can see farms and small forests from your backyard. Plus the stars are beautiful. I think I miss them the most after moving.

Man, you just reminded me of Kodomo no Jikan.
When they go on a field trip and the teacher didnt get enough sleep before the trip so he ends napping on Kokonoe's lap, then he talks about the same thing you did.
Is that a motherfucking KnJ reference?

Author originally put up a post saying she disliked Yoshio's dialogue in the last episode and apologized for not reading the script before approving. This post got taken down within an hour and replaced by a more generic "Thanks for watching the anime" style post-series post afterwards.

Living in the suburbs is much worse than living in the country or the city. You have the cramped, smoggy atmosphere of the city, but none of the stuff to do, and the open, natural state of the country is gone, replaced by a massive, ugly sprawl of houses that all look exactly the same, with the same carefully pruned trees and mailboxes in front of every one. For miles and miles, nothing but houses and the occasional gas station. No fields, no malls, no animals, nothing fun and nothing comfy. Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

The author even apologized for the ending, but that's no reason no to put out some good doujins

No, she was FUCKING me.

I don't live in the suburbs though. I live in a fairly large city, in a trailer park. There is a gun store, a convenience store, and a handful of bars within 500m of my house, and we still have open space and room for pastures and stables. What's not to like?

Are you a bear?

Do you live in Los Angeles county? That sounds like the trailer park I used to live in.

No, I wasn't shitting on trailer parks, I was lamenting my own dull life. What you describe sounds great.

I want a second season.

Delete this

They already ruined it and everybody in Japan hated it, it's never happening it.

How much does a set of bear balls weight?

You have shotas raping her though.