Clockwork Planet

>You cannot reply to this thread anymore.
Yeah well fuck you too. I was just about to post stitches.

MC loves his loli bot.

And so do I.

>no cute daughterbot to hug
>No cute waifubot to fug
Just end it.

And the last one. Now it's time for bed.

Vol 5 of the ln when?

I get the feeling my dick is going to really like next week's episode.

Good question. If it would come out would it even get tld?

Vol 4 is being translated I believe.

Those gears on her shirt don't seem to connect to any other gears, or each other. I find this to be somewhat impractical.

You know this whole 'electromagnetism makes gears not work' thing is pretty funny, because typically gears and mechanisms are used in places where electronics die. Like in the 3 tesla magnetic field of an MRI machine, nuclear reactors, or really really hot places. Hell, it's even been proposed to make mechanical automata for observing nuclear explosions because they'd be resistant to the EMP. And blastwave. And radiation.

Oh yeah and they got magic mechanical cameras somehow to. It's fucking impossible to get gears to respond to radiation as weak as light. They also got television phones, which should be fucking impossible too because signals can only travel as fast as the speed of sound in metal. Or at least it should be very laggy. Oh and I'm pretty sure they have wireless communication too, which should be fucking impossible too because of the speed of sound in air.

Oh and how the hell are they making light USING GEARS.

So yeah, because of this impossible shit we can pretty much conclude that their world is not real and the toy of some god or something.

high quality bait

Nano gears.

>you will never wake up as a semen demon

If you did wake up as a high-tech sexbot, would you start seducing boys or girls?

Why not both?

Both

So how does she look in the LN/manga?

Too

cute.

So, shit show, right?

Still no new chap?

That was the greatest explanation why robots got fever just like people I've ever come across.

Even if his true wife is a clock, Naoto should definitely impregnate Marie. The combination of his sensory talent and her genius would create the ultimate clock master.

I I were Naoto I'd impregnate her just because.

If I were Naoto I would impregnate that lonely hole just to see if our child could go WIDER

>Guys with big cocks ready to knock down your door

What did he mean by this

Delicious.

You wouldn't fuck a middle-aged man in a female sexbot body, would you?

I would. I so would. So many times. Over and over.

>ywn hug a cute little girl (clock).

Is it a good idea to stick your dick into the works of an actual clock?

After the first episode I wasn't sure about this show but I am still watching it.

It's definitely not great, and there are plenty of QA mistakes going on but it's kinda enjoyable.

Makes me wonder though, if electromagnetic stuff is banned why does he have headphones?

The headphones are mechanic.

The noise-cancelling headphones work with gears, obviously.

>this badge allows me to perform maintenance on your penis engine

Does blonde loli become dere?

>Ueno grid

I forgot about Ueno being a district of tokyo