Other urls found in this thread:

sendspace.com/file/fz0tg6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Fairy's hair
>Fairy's eyelashes
>Fairy's collarbones
>Fairy's loose shirt hanging off of his tiny Fairy frame

Literally perfect.

First time I've seen someone call him Yura.

/end

I didn't know it was possible for Fairy to get cuter. Why does it look like he's crying though? Weird sweatdrop placement. I want to kiss his sweatdrop

Manga was pretty cute. Nice seeing everyone. Baldfat must be busy in the hotel.

>I want you to take my clothes off with your teeth
>we're friends so ok

>That reminds me, I didn't have Yuri's number...

Yuri went from having only Otabek's number that night to all of the skaters numbers. and he talked to all of them in what I imagine was a very cute docile way considering the Leo part asking them for help. My fucking heart is swelling.

What do you think about new figurine, anons?

I like it. Pretty classy.

He's so beautiful [spoler]all the fucking time[/spoiler] when he's having character development. You can just see by the look on his face he's taking in everyone's words and the conversations he's just had and considering his next move to go and make up with Otabek because no, he didn't mean for his friend to think he was being inconsiderate and if he is in a bad mood like they say ofcourse he wants Otabek to see no he's not going to be pissy about it like he thinks. Fairy is so sweet and adorable.

I was going to cry about my failed spoilertag but it's fine because it doesn't need to be spoiled if it's true.

>Yup, it's me! and no I'm not pissed! I even wore the clothes we picked out together to further show you no I'm not mad and yes I value you and our friendship.
>Like "BANG" get it?

Why is he so fucking cute? Why is this allowed? Thank you SayoKubo, pls deliver even more cute Fairies in the future.

Fairy is so adorable when he's pouring his heart out. I'm crying. He doesn't even look at Otabek, just nods his head and then puts his head down confessing why he really came to talk to him. Someone hug this pure precious sweet perfect Russian boy.

These pages and this dialogue is so fucking beautiful. If Fairy wasn't already my favorite skater before.

You really don't have to reply to every single page.

>I love his fire festival angel!

rip Mari

Fairy looks damn good as usual. Kubo's art didn't disappoint.

Too late!

>STOP!! MY FRIEND!!

Stop being so fucking adorable and a best. As if you could.The fact that she wrote this in english is great.

The head looks a bit like potato. Still hope for a perfect Victor/Yuuri figurines in their skating costumes.

>More Bald
Eh, not bad, I guess.

Did anyone upload WTTM yet? Or still just screencaps and camrips?

>Sayokan gave keywords to the designer for Yurio's WTTM costume with the intent for it to be something "he wants to wear"
>his sunglasses, gloves, the rosary, the jacket, Sayokan even suggested knee high boots in the end, it's a costume Yurio chose for himself
>the style of Yurio's shirt was also chosen with his shoulder blades in mind (like w his FS costume)

I din't know his FS was supposed to be nude mesh that showed off his shoulderblades. I liked Chacott's Agape better too.

He is blushing when he finally looks at Otabek. Despite all the Russian Punkness and the Madness, he actually has a shy side.

Sara's great. I hope she never gets that Gook shit's dick and realizes what a great guy she has in Emil.

Reserving judgment until it's painted. Hopefully better than the other one.

He's gap moe to the core and I want to protect him forever.

I miss the knee-high boots, but the way his shirt was animated is just divine. You don't get that kind of movement with a tight-fitting mesh shirt.

>Baldy's oral fixation made it into figures
Heh.

Baldfat doing lifts please desu

I like it. I hope the painting will be good. His gloves are sexy anyway.

>blushing at Vitya cock
Confirmed for hung yet again.

I miss the boots too. Watching his shirt whip around his body is mesmerizing and I now I have a new appreciation for his shoulderblades.

C-cute Makka box. I approve of this.

Is Victor the most popular Yoi in Nipland?

yes

I remember someone posted the scans of Otsuka's interview from AnimeStyle. Did anyone wind up translating those?

What the fuck, I love Yurio even more now.

I love seeing Victor in a suit with a Makkachin box. He's so sexy in those outfits.

Not yet.

Did anyone translate Hiramatz tweet about the ost cover?

Yuuri/Yuuko is a much cuter couple than Baldfat.

Hello shitposter.

If this anime were about them they would've been married by now and not playing these stupid guessing games as to if they're actually in love. And you know it, Kubo has no qualms showing het love but always forgets about whether Baldfat are a couple or not.

I'd say bait of this quality won't revive this dead thread, but you never know. Good luck.

So different viewpoints are bait then, gotcha.

>『ユートラ!!!』のジャケットイラストは、劇伴なので長谷津のイメージで温泉ですかね〜と監督が説明してる前で大ラフを描いて「こんなの?」「それそれ!デュフフッ!」…て感じで決定しました。

Did Sayo make him gay for pay again?

/r/ing those scans if you still have them.

Koto is alright, but I want Victor and Yuuri Alter figures.

Was there even an anime or manga about a woman abandoning her husband and 3 children to run away with beta male? Even hetfags would hate it.

finally another best boy thread.

>The director said "it's the background songs so a Hasetsu-esque image, like the onsen~", and so I drew the rough sketch.
>"Like this?"
>"Yes, like that! Dyufufu!"
>...And that's how it was settled.

That's cringy. Making endearing jokes about saykubo shipping on Sup Forums is one thing, but sending such things to real people is a bad taste at very least.

Here you go! It's in four pages.

Last page

Thank you!

Yeah. In Mexico too if the autographs are anything to go by. I don't know if burgers like him or Pig better.

Thanks for the dump. The manga was cute, but I finally realized why Bikefairy doesn't excite me even though there's nothing wrong with it. It feels much more familiar, like the sort of thing I've encountered in sports series before, compared to Baldfat's situation.

Goddamn. Don't do this desu

Hiramatz draws the gayest compositions on default now. Sayo doesn't have to be specific anymore.

Thank you user. I hope a moonfag comes by soon.

When is this getting colored?

>Alter
I hope.

He knows what's needed for the job. Sasuga Hiramatsu.

No yoshi, why'd you do this

I love yoshi, but damn, why always missionary? Same with her Kotetsu stuff. Someone, buy her a kamasutra, so she'll learn about other sex positions.

Do what? Implying he has a straight past?

This face looks too much of that 3DPD Victor from that awful AV.

yeah, though more the whole gay for one person shit. can't be surprised though. at least young yuuri knew he was gay. for one person probably.

>only superior pass users allowed to post
>/yoi/ dies completely
Sasuga.

I'm still here. I went to sleep and my post was still the last one besides you.

>tfw I didn't even see this thread until now.

Otabek is as straight laced as I pictured him to be.

>Giving money to Hiroshima

Stupid bitch

I can buy Victor fucking women. Heck I believe he's fucked one once even in the gayest timeline, just to see if it'll work, but I can't believe he's never fucked men.

sauce

sendspace.com/file/fz0tg6

I somehow don't like his face. His mouth is not heart-shaped enough.

Even blau can't help but draw nipples now.