THOUGHTS ON MARIJUANA POL?

THOUGHTS ON MARIJUANA POL?
THOUGHTS ON THE FACT THAT IM SITTING ON MY FAT NEET ASS SMOKING RIGHT NOW INSTEAD OF WORKING ON A TUESDAY MORNING?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PsBz7MAm_KM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

me too amerilad. im applying for work though because i need money.

Would dump you both off in a 3rd world country.

It makes you lazy and more of a thinker/dreamer.
On long term this works out isolating and you'll turn against alot of things as you're becoming an individual.

Marijuana is a jewish ingredient.
Instead try drink beer with friends at night or in the weekend.

The rest of my advice:
Get a job, workout or practice self defense.
Woman, kids.

so what are you doing here?

havent smoked since new years
Started training again
Felt like I was on speed first 2 weeks after quitting, heaps better now end of 3rd week.
Calm, relaxed, extremely focused and a lot happier.
t. half an ounce a week for a few years

youtube.com/watch?v=PsBz7MAm_KM
IM THE WEED SMOKING CHAD
POL IS THE PUNKED OUT VIRGIN

>Instead try drink beer
I'd rather not, pic related
Wine is the patrician alcoholic beverage.

>It makes you lazy
Wrong. Lazy people when high on weed are lazy. You can smoke and do whatever.
t. Smoker with government job

Its based tbqh. Tried it in Amsterdam last year and really want to have some more but have no clue how to get it here. Had a great time trying it with my friends.

if so then breast milk is also jewish, you wetodd
beer will give you a gut faster than a pregnancy too
the canned advice at the end: priceless

I don't mind it,I tend to smoke it after I have finished my uni work desu. I do mind that your a neet though.

>government job
So you are lazy. Stop lying to us

Havent smoked since new year's eve. Guess I'll go grab some buds later today.

>t. literal nigger and/or spoiled child
nothing of value will have been lost when you finally kill yourself, but I feel bad for your family and everyone who has to deal with you

> smoke
>Get a job, workout or practice self defense.
Woman, kids.

how are these mutually exclusive?

> half ounce a week for a few years
> dang bro.

And I thought I was a heavy smoker with my 4-5 grams a weeks

Fucks neets, fuck weed, and fuck adult virgins. You're everything cringey about our movement. Now go back to making memes and keep your sad lives to yourselves. You don't deserve an iota of validation, as you're essentially niggers.

>implying the spreading and creation of our memes isn't a full-time job

Don't you dare shit on our NEET allies.. You don't know what they go through for the cause

I used to smoke pot in high school, didn't find it that appealing. maybe it was a bad one

>Marijuana is a jewish ingredient.
>Instead try drink beer
when you're so ZOG'd you think you're rebelling but you're just working into their plans

Come to Texas and I'll smoke one with you senpai

Why do the Jews make marijuana illegal if they want us to smoke it?

They can keep it to themselves then, rather than making us look bad.

And if they spent this energy looking for validation from other neets on self-improvement, they might not still be losers a year down the road. These pity parties are just absolutely disgusting.

my thought is you'll still be doing that by the time you're 80 and realise you've fucking wasted your life caring more about huffing some plant than acheiving anything or being valuable to the world in any way whatsoever. good luck.

slide thread

saged

On a tolerance break after working up to 3oz a month, feels good

MJ helps with my chronic pain, made me a believer in the light and also woke me up to (((their))) agenda.

Those who are prone to degeneracy and a shitty life will have that regardless.

Same here, l4l4s1 are dead, bone on bone in both knees and I had an operation to move my funny bone nerve plus a blood clot! Ten years inspecting parts at a desk did it!

ONE LOVE, ONE HEART, LETS GET TOGETHER AND FEEL ALRIGHT!

JA MON! PASS DA GANJA. HUFF PUFF PUFF. ONE LOVE STAR!

Ok. I agree in theory for sure.

They are not, but in that order.
When you can prove a good salary and can prove you can defend yourself then that might just get you a better woman.

In this case, I'm sorry. Obviously not my intentions.
Also I have to say my opinion on weed is based on addiction to it.

You both have medical issues, which is different than neet potheads who are substance abusers and not contributing to society out of their own volition. If you're an adult with no job and are socially inept and don't know anything about women, how is it that you're going to contribute to saving the West and the white race rather than playing around with memes and photo editing programs? Neets are objectively a social and economic drain, and getting laid is kind of essential to actually being able to reproduce one day. If what they're saying on here isn't borne out in their actual lifestyle, then it's all just a LARP. They talk the talk, but don't walk the walk.

>knows about lazy
>govt job

Parasite. You're pic related.

Bump.

Could be worse...you could be looking to rob people for your next crack hit.

It can't be perfect yes it makes people "lazy" .. or too smart to do menial task for no reason

But it cures cancer and helps me cope with the stresses of dealing with ppl

>Non smokers -
Just make tons of friends and drink alcohol every night don't smoke weed it's bad

>Me -
No.

dat nigga