What ho, isekai MC, might you cast us a spell?

>what ho, isekai MC, might you cast us a spell?
>ho ho ho ho, of course dungeon boss!
>I CAST RAILGUN
Why don't more isekai MC create good old fashioned modern artillery to fight with instead of relying on stupidly overpowered cheat skills?

>creates weapon to fight dungeon monsters
>labels it an anti-material rifle
Fucking nip military otaku don't even know what these labels stand for.

But Arifureta MC has cheat skills up the ass.
If he didn't he wouldn't be able to make a goddamn rail gun in a cave, with a box of scraps.

>But Arifureta MC has cheat skills up the ass
Like what?
All the skills he got can be obtained by anyone, they're not special snowflake cheat skills.

Because without all the overpowered shit people would just read noraml shonen manga

>shonen manga
>not the worst offender when it comes to overpowered shit

Because real railguns are fucking terrible.

Because something something gunpowder something something blast furnaces something something matchlock rifle something are hard to make.

Good thing there's magic to conveniently solve all the engineering flaws of current rail guns then eh?

>wants good old fashioned modern artillery
>wait but that's actually shit
>add in magic
????

Because pandering to burgers are retarded since they steal everything and when you aren't a burger.

This is your isekai mc you're supposed to self-insert to/root for

>pandering to burgers
>implying Japan isn't even more obsessed with military hardware than America
Have you seen how many fucking air soft stores there are in Akihabara?

God, the manga art is so much better than the LN it's not even funny.

I mean, it's still cringey wish fulfillment bullshit, but at least the MC looks properly edgy instead of looking like some failed cosplay.

>swag is for boys
>class is for men
He even wears a fucking cravat, Jesus.

>wish fulfillment bullshit

MC literally went on a 8 dungeon quest because he wanted to know more. That is not wish fulfilled, that is working to the goal.

The rabbitmen getting turned into a tribe of chuu2 Vietcong was one of the better running jokes of the series DESU.

>Implying it is any close to what you see in you average LN during first arc

Anyone have the edit of this image with the fedora and bloody samurai sword and the eyepatch on fire?

While gathering an absurdly large harem of dumb fantasy archetypes and becoming absurdly overpowered to the point where he's casually calling down orbital laser cannons on peoples' heads later on while classmate that ever crossed him ends up getting killed or humiliated.
It's wish fulfillment.

Except the monster skills, you need to eat monster and survive.

user, there fewer than a dozen in Tokyo.
In Texas alone, there's hundreds of actual gun stores.

Every dungeon past the second one was completely trivial and the only reason he struggled with the later ones at all was because he was babysitting a bunch of scrubs and trying to powerlevel them.

>they find more rabbit tribemen
>they get turned into chuuni soldiers too

Man I thought Ragna was gonna chill after dissaspearing from existence.

Only a newfag would think getting a harem is wish fulfillment. There is not even a triangle at this point.

Which is something anyone can do? They just need strong enough regeneration to not die in the process and stupidly powerful healing magic/items were being handed out like candy later on in the story.

Yeah i guess, not thay everyone had acess to those regeneration shits at the start of the novel. And it's not like they knew eating monster and surviving gave you their skills.

Just from the writing alone anyone can tell it's wish fulfillment.
Its as wish fulfillment as it can be

>A bunch of otherworld girls and a bunch of classmates all wanting his dick
>including his teacher
>i-it's not a harem!

Who are you even fooling? Some people in these threads actually hate themselves enough to read far enough into the story to realize you're full of shit.

How can I insert as this faggot when every other action he takes is SHRUG HIS FUCKING SHOULDERS!

Gaining monster skills was pointless after the initial arc because Age of Gods magic was so fucking OP obtaining a single one automatically launched you past arc 1 Hajime in terms of powerlevel.

Hence why no one else bothered with it and just challenged the dungeons later on.

Hell Yue eventually figured out how to turn people into apostles and they have way, way better base stats than monsters.

He really doesn't give a shit.

OP please tell me right this instant how to create a fully functional artillery piece using the technology of the dark ages.
No google allowed.

>shrug shoulders
>wry/bitter smile
>"Haa?"
>activate killing intent
Does he know how to emote in any other way?

At the end of it all.

He can make immortal bodies
Travel Through Dimensions from the Isekai world and Earth.

brainwash all goverment leaders and hack the internet.

and is basically a fucking god walking with his Harem of Gods.

SELF-DEPRECIATING SMILE

I activate [Transmutation] and create a weapon that functions off bullshitium and plot convenience.

>apostoles
You mean like those dead apostoles from the nasuverse?

That's a cheat skill, though.

Must be nice to be able to transmute stuff when you have no idea how they work, what parts they're made up of, and where those parts go. MCs sure have it good.

Pretty sure magic to identify minerals and shit is included in the package.

Take a plank.
Place it on a fulcrum.
Place a rock on one end.
Jump on the other.
Congratulations, you now have a ghetto trebuchet.

He made a fucking motorcycle, a Humvee, a Submarine and a Fucking Airship, all powered by his Bulsshit.

And I dont even want to talk about the stupid Missle Launcher and the Satellite particle cannon

Still doesn't tell you how the parts in a modern gun work, let alone their exact specifications.

Not it everyone else in the setting can do it too.

Often it's a combination of modern knowledge cheat and convenient magic (but not so convenient as to let other people do what the MC does) that lets an isekai MC create modern commodities.

The satellite particle cannon is actually the least bullshit weapon he made since it's literally just a giant lense floating in space.

Their modern knowledge is worthless and bullshit. They don't know anything about what they're doing or making, the author just handwaves it every time and goes, "yeah faggot-kun knows about this so he went to the local [smart/crafty] person and told him what he wanted. [smart/crafty] person then backflipped 3 times, engaged in autofellatio, and rimmed faggot-kun all while saying what a genius he was and thank you so much for these ideas I will be your personal craft slave forever" And so on and so forth for everything, including farming.

>old fashioned
>modern
>railgun

A personnel sized railgun that thanks to ficition undoubtedly boasts firepower far beyond conventional weaponry is somehow not overpowered cheat skills?

Him having the ability to craft such a thing isn't an OP cheat skill either?

You're a fucking retard OP.

Slime tensei MC concentrated the refracted light that passes through millions of water droplets for the same effect.

No, god's apostles. Like stereotypical angels. Except they dual wield giant swords and can disintegrate things.

She can also turn people into typical vampires but that comes up a grand total of once in the story.

>anti material

for what purpose?

He's fighting a hydra. It might as well be a tank with extra heads.

Cause he needed a plot gun to kill a hydra that has infinite shields and infinite regen.

After reading the entirety of that story as well as the epilogues, I now understand that the Hydra was the Hero of the Story all along.

Cheat skills are only cheat skills if they make the MC more powerful than anything else in the setting.

The railgun here is only as powerful as an upper tier magic spell.

Don't bully the burger, user.
It's his first time being pandered to by a foreigner.
Let him enjoy his day in the sun.

>I CAST RAILGUN
Still nothing compared to the power of CAST FIST.

fuck no.

This is hot Burger on Burger bullying

Looks like that girl from Akame Ga Kill.

Marauder shields?

Fuck you're right.

I certainly felt ill reading the entire last 3 arcs as I did finishing ME3

>tfw you will never see a show/LN have a tank and crew be transported to another world ever again

It would be so full of potential!

>Inb4 GATEfags
It's not really an isekai, since they can be transported back and forth from one world to the other.

The story didn't make you ill up until then?

>Schlagen
Like Arifureta wasn't chuuni enough and author inserted German word in name for no apparent reason.
>Verb
>schlagen
>(transitive) to beat; to hit; to knock; to strike; to punch; to hammer; to pound
>(transitive, figuratively) to beat; to win against; to defeat
>(intransitive) to beat; to strike repeatedly; to pound
>(transitive, cooking) to beat; to whip; to mix food in a rapid aerating fashion
>(of a clock) to chime
>(reflexive) to fight

She honestly looks more masculine, more handsome, and better built than him.

>this is a schlagen
>it schlags

I was enjoying the Garbage Fire until it sprayed its flaming shit everywhere, by the time I realized what was going on, I was already too caught up in it to drop it and just decided to plow through the mess and see it to the end with the faint hope that it wouldnt be a complete disappointment.

Hence why I went so far as to read the epilogues.

Why does everything have to be isekai with you faggots? Read a normal fantasy book every once in a while.

Those who hunt elves?

>Those who hunt elves
That the reason i wanna see a concept like it again. Because of that series.

The "REEEEE FUCKING NORMIES" sentiment in this series was so palpable it was embarrassing.
Apparently it wasn't enough for the bully characters to get shit on, no, the author also had to introduce a super handsome popular nice guy with a strong sense of justice just so he could shit on his parade nonstop once they got teleported to the other world to make the MC look better in comparison.
>most popular guy in school
>childhood friends with the two hottest girls in school
>designated hero and strongest fighter when they get teleported
>everyone loves him and looks up to him
>proceeds to get utterly humiliated and NTR'd by the MC when they meet again
>with one childhood friend stolen by MC's cock he starts relying on the other childhood friend for emotional support
>except she fucking falls in love with the MC too
>he goes off the deep end and gets brainwashed and backstabs everyone
Author please, there's a limit to indulging in "popular people should all go die" fantasies. He didn't even antagonize the MC until MC stole his girl.

No boy other than the MC is allowed to be competent or popular in these shitty stories. It's really silly.

Go back to /lit/ if you didn't like Sup Forums.

>read fantasy and many other books all the time
>read this iseaki manga and decide to post it on Sup Forums
>some random faggot tell me to read more fantasy books
Stop projecting your sad life.

Gotta love how he could literally solve world hunger and cure cancer in a heartbeat in the ending but doesn't because fuck you.

The ninja got his own spinoff story and his own harem though.

This is such terrible writing. I'm going to post it to /lit/ in hopes it will kill some of them.

Some of those fuckers have read the entire Sword of Truth series, I think they can survive a tiny amount of shit like that picture.

>This is such terrible writing

How would you know? The original is in Japanese.

Yeah, this, Spider and Dungeon Seeker having surprisingly fitting art for the story.

Because the author himself calls the writing terrible.

>can be obtain by anyone
>just need godly regen!!

Then it's a terrible translation.
>In a sense, the three who advanced on the plain made a commotion that showed their good relationship
I hope this is only fan-translated, because nobody should be paid for this.

Of course it's a terrible fan translation, you can easily detect it without even reading, simply because of all ~ and general lack of punctuation.

I have to admit that I'm rather fond of ~ in my chinese wallpaintings.

sauce? also, should I give this a read if I have nothing better to do

Reminder that in the epilogue
>MC used mind control to keep the press and government away from his class after they returned to Earth
>also scared the Yakuza shitless to the point where the local Yakuza head tries to obtain his approval for every promotion they make
>forged Japanese citizenship and marriage records for his entire harem
>his fucking ten year old daughter stopped a terrorist kidnapping attempt that crippled the entire US government by herself before calling daddy to clean up the rest
>he proceeded to invade the terrorists' HQ by himself and kill their leader while his harem went around the world casually resurrecting the dead and restoring blown up airports as well as stopping ICBM missile strikes, etc.
>one of his classmates working under him made the entire British MI5 his bitch before warning them to not even attempt to contact his boss because that might end in Britain being wiped off the map
>ended up in another isekai while on vacation and saved the entire world in three days by casting Meteor on a big bad evil dragon while also discovering how to make a perpetual motion engine and solving the multiverse's energy problems (if he actually shared the technology, not that he would)
>also one of his haremettes with charisma EX+ became Jesus Christ 2.0 with most of the world worshipping her and the entire UN being under her control

material != materiel

Jesus fucking Christ

Your posts are surprisingly fitting for this thread.

Anti material rifles are made for sniping engine blocks out of cars, not killing people.

>Such unashamed wish fulfillment
I love it.

You forgot that he invented the Nervgear.
And that it also glitched out and broke its logout button.

It's the only reason Japanese trash novels are still better then anything else.

People like you are why Michael Bay keeps making Transformers movies,.

Cry more cuck. I like having harmless fun instead everything being grounded in seriousness and cucking.

This series is absolute shit, the people who are praising this shit are attempting to fake it instead of just calling it garbage. People who are actually serious about praising this series is completely mental and have no idea on how to properly criticize shit.