What the hell is they're end game?

It's like clock work around here >it waz da joos
But answer me this Sup Forums, what do (((they))) hope to even accomplish? After all the kikery, degeneracy, destruction of the West, etc, what is their end goal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0VutA6Bj_ZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They don't have one, they just follow their instincts.

Their Messiah only returns when the hearts of all men are either wicked or good

They intend to force the hand of God by bringing on Armageddon themselves

They must have some sort of goal if they control so much

>they're endgame
amerimutt education

Set up a one world government where their Messiah, the anti Christ, will rule the world with an iron fist.

And whatever is left of the gentiles they will get as slaves.

I'm being very serious. This is what they believe.

This comment is by a jewish reader of the Forward:
>It's a surge of Muslims, who hate Jews, whom Jews have done everything in their power to bring into Europe. They figure that the goyim fighting against one another is better for their interests, since they will eventually settle down and mix into an indifferent caramel-colored mob of idiot consumers who pose no threat to Eretz Israel. If any one particular country becomes untenable for low level Jews to live in, that's certainly no problem, the term "rootless cosmopolitan" didn't come about by chance.
>It's remarkable how such an intelligent people as Jews can be so stupid. Post-World War II was a dream world of white Europeans serving Jewish interests. More than a hundred billion to Israel in foreign and military aid and trade concessions, Holocaust museums popping up on the taxpayer dime, movies about the Holocaust, profitable careers in law, entertainment, and finance...and they had to push the Hart-Celler Act. Hispanics are far more anti-Jewish than white Europeans, Muslims much more so than them.
>Europeans and Jews could have achieved wonders, but the PNAC boys had to push Bush into invading Iraq, liberal Jews had to push for open borders to overwhelm prosperous white countries, had to push "white privilege" and other Neo-Marxist nonsense to humiliate and degrade whites. Why? Was there really some likelihood of a mass pogrom in America in 1964, particularly without this subversive activity? It's really a shame, to destroy the few beacons of light in a world of darkness like this. It will eventually cut off funding to Israel, endanger Jews, and destroy the prosperity which Jews have latched on to in these countries, with nowhere to flee. Is it the messianic instinct, a nihilistic craving for this world to end?

They are very candid about their intentions.

>they're
It's their
Their end-game is total domination over the world. To achieve this they need first to depopulate it, hence LGBT, etc. And secondly they need to destroy their opponents. Their only real opponents are us HuWites so thus LGBT, racial mixing, open borders, etc.

And this excerpt from Steven Steinlight's paper on Muslim immigration into US (and that we should stop it) one month after 9/11
>I’ll confess it, at least: like thousands of other typical Jewish kids of my generation, I was reared as a Jewish nationalist, even a quasi-separatist. Every summer for two months for 10 formative years during my childhood and adolescence I attended Jewish summer camp. There, each morning, I saluted a foreign flag, dressed in a uniform reflecting its colors, sang a foreign national anthem, learned a foreign language, learned foreign folk songs and dances, and was taught that Israel was the true homeland. Emigration to Israel was considered the highest virtue, and, like many other Jewish teens of my generation, I spent two summers working in Israel on a collective farm while I contemplated that possibility. More tacitly and subconsciously, I was taught the superiority of my people to the gentiles who had oppressed us. We were taught to view non-Jews as untrustworthy outsiders, people from whom sudden gusts of hatred might be anticipated, people less sensitive, intelligent, and moral than ourselves. We were also taught that the lesson of our dark history is that we could rely on no one.

What is “profit” for $500, Alex?

Sage.

On the off chance this isn’t “One post by this ID” you really need to Lurk Moar.

Divide, conquer

>God redeems Israel (i.e. the Jewish people) from the captivity that began during the Babylonian Exile, in a new Exodus
>God returns the Jewish people to the Land of Israel
>God restores the House of David and the Temple in Jerusalem All nations recognize that the God of Israel is the only true God
>God resurrects the dead
>God creates a new heaven and a new earth

mmm let me think.... to pussify you white ass to submission and sale you to the higher bider fuk you wife and eat you children on pizza for tripping on pineal gland and tell you its your fault goy for being so fucking stupid and weak , oh and for the shekels too.. no just kidding its only pure coincidence. (((they))) just want to be friends

He has posted this thread like a thousand times already

plottwist: god isn't real and the chosen peoples plan is to become a real gods, not to worship imaginations. that's for the goyim.

This actually makes sense if not for Israel being the most gay and transsexual country in the world, and being full of God-hating atheist kikes

They want to divide countries and fantastically crash the economy. Then clean up the mess and install a global currency and authority for said currency.

They're actually working for greater israel, and the 1000 year peace that ensues once jews achieve world domination. It's been in the works since the 1500's. Chabad, of which Kushner is a member, teaches jews that each one of them should act as if they are the messiah, and the messiah is considered an extraordinary jewish king. It's not necessarily a mystical term.

This is why they are so effective, while Europeans are so shit. They are working towards something, and we have reached "the end of history" after the fall of the soviet union. You could argue though, that our downfall began with widespread liberalism, and the birth of the European Last Man.

We need to start aiming for the stars, and technological transcendence.

It doesn't actually have to make sense.

Thus (((bitcoin)))

dont worry its all gona be over soon enouf .. faggots

theme: youtube.com/watch?v=0VutA6Bj_ZM

That may be true if there weren't several competing cryptos.

They want us to kick in their doors and murder their families. That's the message I'm getting anyway.

None of which are as growing or valuable as bitcoin, not even close.

No more whites.
One world government.
New world order.

A world where all the nations of the Earth are united and the ultimate authority is isreal. Everyone else is to be client states of domesticated dimb human cattle.

That's a means, not an end.

Still, the fact that there are competing currencies at all is anti establishment and anti central bank. A good start, I would say.
I'd be rich too if I could create and lend out a country's currency and charge interest. Greatest.Con.Ever.

Don't you worry, one fucking more thing from them and im going to do something alot fucking worse. i got nothing to live for anyways lulz plus im massively autistic.

its the rothchilds IOTA that gona dominate the market see the rothchild signature 3x666
9 crusifiction nails 3 for Dismas
3 for Gestas
and the last 3 for Jesus

Very stupid to post that on Sup Forums with all the (((CIA))) watching, even considering you are not being serious. They have to investigate every claim even if it's clearly a joke.

It's an honor an hero

I talk about killing kikes all the time. I must have a Fed team assigned to my internet postings. Fug :D

you can only buy IOTA with Bitcoin still

ya ya and the carbon number of man and the number of degree of inclinasion of earth I ear them all dude wtv you said..

This is something I go back and forth with truthfully...

I'm not sure if they really are the chosen people or are evil....

It seems like someone or something is helping them.

Jokes on them. I don't do anything interesting.

>What is their endgame?
Control greater Israel while Silk Road is restored.
It will be the most profitable trading hub. And they can nuke whoever they want.

That's poor service. You should switch providers. IDGAF about spook niggers, I see how incompetent they are.

No, don't worry about it. It's more like the law of attraction. Things work out for them, because they know what they want. But just wait and watch. As they get closer and closer to their goals, the situation will get more and more out of control, and they might lose everything right at the very end. Either that, or they will lose everything right after their apparent victory.

We will not rest until greater israel is achieved.

I think Jesus was definitely something special and wasn't talking about Nero.

Dude couldn't have cared less about Nero.

I support Greater Israel. Send all the Kikes to Israel and then nuke it.

Go back to where you came from.

We will soon see.

Suck it kike

The people at the very top are probably Luciferians, worshipping Lucifer since he, through the power of knowledge, gave man the ability to become gods themselves. In other words, merging with technology and ruling the world as gods is probably the endgame for the top 1.

The great Kikening

At least your country has a goal in mind and not rotting from the inside of eating itself.

Folks with power want more power. It might be (((them))) now but this will always happen regardless.

Goyim exist only to serve Jews as slaves. Goyim were only born to serve us. Without that they have no place in the world. Only to serve the people of Israel. Why are gentiles needed? They are only here to work. They will work, they will plow. They will reap. We will sit like effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created.

Elysium for the Jews and District 9 for the goyim mongrels.

Transhumanism and psychic dictatorship of mankind as sacrifice for reptilian overlords in order to leave the planet

take the tsarion pill

There's literally nothing wrong with transhumanism. Besides, it's unstoppable. The only question is: how much of our humanity must we retain in order to still be able to achieve higher states of consciousness?

Have you seen Elysium? That movie that stars Jason Bourne?

That is what the Jews want. They will continue to marry up blonde Shiksa European women and convert them to their cult and continue inbreeding as they have done for 2000 years, and once they have enough blonde women in their cult they will eliminate the rest of the white race.

Once the white race is destroyed they will lord over a sea of brown shit-people who will live in total misery and poverty. This is their end game. .01% of the population will absolutely dominate the remaining 99.99% who will be too stupid to offer any real resistance to their Khazar overlords.

All I can say is enjoy your enslavement into the dark ages after you kill off whitey, you deserve it. I suggest we emp everything we've created before we go. They can go back to buttflaps, mudhuts, and human sacrifices.

The human race will never reach the stars, will never evolve, and all that is good in the world will die. The Jews will continue to inbreed until their own insanity reaches critical mass and somehow they destroy the entire planet.

The only solace I have anymore is knowing how poorly the Jews are going to treat the brown and black people once the white race is no longer around to protect them.

It will literally be hell on Earth for them. The Jews are literally an insane race of people who revel in things like torture, sodomy, rape, murder, and demon worship. The suffering they will inflict on the rest of the world will be endless once the white race is no longer around to oppose them.

We failed to save Western civilization from the Jews in 1945. Now they are corrupting and desecrating the corpse of everything that was once good and pure. The only solution now is to burn it all down. Everything will die. And the kikes will know, when we sound the final trumpet, that the white man will not go out with a whimper, but with a bang.

This all makes me smile. May the world burn.

Jews have horrible victim complexes. They view whites as an existential threat. In their eyes, if they don't destroy whites, whites will destroy them.

Well. Now if whites don't destroy jews, whites would die. And people would think that after WW II and Israel they would start act like humans.

>Khazar
Since when did this refer to Jews as opposed to Kazakhstan?

god damn Zardoz scenario I can see this happening