Serious question, why is Gochiusa the only CGDCT show that is free from /u/ posting...

Serious question, why is Gochiusa the only CGDCT show that is free from /u/ posting? Unlike something like Hidamari or YrYr?

Not that it's a bad thing; what makes Gochiusa different and unique from other CGDCT shows?

It's not free from /u/ posting, although there is probably a little less than a lot of shows.
Yuru Yuri has a lot because it's literally in the name and everyone except Akari is literally gay.
Hidamari doesn't really have that much, although no one really talks about it much at all since it's kinda old. Sae and Hiro are pretty fucking gay though.

I have seen zero /u/ posting in Gochiusa threads

SyaroxRise, ChiyaxCocoa, ChinoxCocoa

Horrible lewdposters.

It's purest, most childlike so the pedos around here want to corrupt it the most. The more kawaii, the more dicks they want to put in it.

Finally, someone who acknowledges that the Gochiusa rabbits are pure

My wife Chino is so cute.

>what makes Gochiusa different and unique from other CGDCT shows?
Its bland, shallow triteness.

Don't forget a fanbase that has been cursed into becoming a circlejerk that makes constant general threads or turns other gochiusa threads into generals.

>different

>K-ON is bland, shallow and trite
No. And while there are a lot of bland, shallow and trite CGDCTs, GochiUsa has very few competitors in the field of being bland, shallow and trite, and its actual competitors in this field are mostly or entirely Kirara adaptations. Kirara is fucking terrible aside from K-ON and Yuyushiki.

K-ON is bland. Just because it's popular and one of the early CGDCT shows doesn't mean it's good

The threads are a meme at this point so you won't see much else other than the same repeating posts.

I am going to MARRY my girlfriend Sharo-chan

Gochiusafags are patricians.

Surely no one could seriously claim that talking about how much you want to fuck your cute wife with other anons is better than /u/ shit.

But that's perfectly NORMAL

My wife Chiya would only fall in love with a patrician Sup Forums Pass user like me.

Akage no Anne is free from /u/ because nobody watches it.

Good thing I'm asian AND a pass user. Chiya will definitely marry me now.

See, I'm rich enough to take of my girlfriend Sharo-chan.

Come to our marriage everyone

Because /u/fags have shit taste. Gochiusa has the best yuri doujins.

But syaro is literally a lesbian.

I'm a rich gentlemen

Now I can't take it anymore PLEASE have SEX with me Chino-chan!

I remember there was one buttblasted yurifag who massively downvoted all hetero Gochiusa pics on gelbooru and all positive comments

>Come to our marriage everyone
Depends. What's the menu in your wedding?

Cawfee, gween tea, some more coffee, mochi, tea, cakes, pancakes, and everything else my girlfriend can cook

No Sharo juice (piss)?

Grosd who the fuck wants that? This is a pure show.

The best character is Chino's dad and he most certainly is a male

Why is Sharo the only one in jean shorts instead of a skirt?

There's also a China dress version.

Chino-chang.

Wait what pass?

What a creative menu

Because the rabbits are LEWD and perfect for BREEDING.
Pic related, it's my sexpet Rize.

Bland? No.
Shallow? It's not deep, if that's what you expected.
Trite? Not moreso than most other anime in this oversaturated market.

After years of strongly despising moe shit and watching anime mostly for the action and plot I have started to grow more open minded and after giving it a try Gochiusa was the anime that finally converted me into a moefag. It's impressive how these girls are so extremely cute yet so sexy,
I watch all kinds of anime now, but almost half of what I watch is CGDCT shows because they are comfy and relaxing and as you get older and more stressed out you don't want to watch too much serious drama, unfortunately the genre has been oversaturated with mediocre show trying to copy others success which aren't nearly as good.

>they are comfy and relaxing and as you get older and more stressed out you don't want to watch too much serious drama

basically this. i need an escape for the daily bullshit. CGDCT is that escape. and booze.

Do NOT sexualize the rabbits!

I've never watched it but those designs are a lot more pleasing to my eyes than other CGDCT anime. Better looking -> more dickable -> more lewdposting, enough in this case to overtake purityfags and yurifags and purge them from the threads.

Agree, the designs look more appealing and less generic than most shows of this kind

Not all posts are lewd. Nothing lewd about girlfriend Sharo or wife Chino being cute

Yeah and they removed downvotes from geelboru recently, so all his autism was pointless. Hilarious.

Hey, I recognize those boobs. Is that Shuz?

I fucked your sexpet last night.

He also replied to every het post in the Sup Forums archive.

Just call it normal post, man.

Because I married ALL the Gochiusas!

How can they be married to you when they are married to ME?

You can only marry one, what are you, muslim?

Because we want to look EXACTLY like Syaro and gobble up some cocks like normal girls!

Back off from my GIRLFRIEND

>implying we aren't little girls.
Kinda hard to say no /u/ posting when every post is a /u/ post user.

All the pedophiles scare the yurifags off.

They please old men for money.

How old are these girls again?

Cockoa

Old enough to breed

I want to make Megu pregnant and then watch her belly grow for 9 months

>Not Maya

It's not, but it features sex appeal much more prominently than other big name SoLs, which encourages heterosexuality.

Also, Sharo is my wife, but I wouldn't mind her taking Rize for a ride. Just stay away from that slut Chiya, I don't want AIDS.

Maya is not for lewd is for befriending

By me.

>Cockoa

What about this show attracts the most rampant shitposting of any Kirara series?

The K-ON manga is bland. The K-ON anime is the golden standard of the genre.

It's fucking terrible and its threads have far too much lewd.

GochiUsa is #1 the most beloved kirara series on Nip Anime poll.
While K-On is on #40 position or something.

Finished the show recently, and every thread I've seen is formulaic as hell. Maybe the upcoming movie might fix the threads a bit?

The anime is bland too, it has a lot of nice kyoani polish but it is one of the most boring kiraras at its core.

We weed out those disgusting, shiteaters, despicable, thread-ruiners, shitposters, annoying yurifags for good.

How is that an explanation?

Not him, but what?
>characters are actually more than their cuteness and basic trait
>it actually has a narrative instead of the usual bare minimum continuity
>episodes adapt chapters and add content in a way to make a seamless plot. the average kirara show just adapts chapters straight and breaks stories into segments.

Just because you found it boring doesn't make it among the most bland.

It's funny that you mention that; user has nothing to back away from for Shyaro is in fact my WIFE.

The dads in the series implicitly demonstrate the power of the dick.

Male character in CGDCT (with /u/ undertones) series is actually a nice touch.
I fucking hate series like YrYr the most.

Sadly they won't be endowed with grandkids.

This is CGDCT for heterosexuals: The anime

New chapter soon.

What Chiya mean is Cocoa pantsu right?

Delet

I hate it when I see this image in the Gochiusa threads
I hate it and i'm glad it's not been posted so no one can see it!

Because we unzip our dicks when we talk about it. That's why it's the best show.

>Kisses: Free!
Great.

I hate how cheap she is!
$10.50 please

How much is a cunny licking?

The last 4 chapter of Volume5, gives a warm yet complicated feeling, as if like GochiUsa is going to end soon.

About tree fiddy.

Rabbits are pure

Sure they are. Ever hear of the saying "breed like rabbits"?

this tbqh. Sad but true

This guy knows what he's talking about, it has been the same process for me.

I accept male characters as long they are not the center of attention.