So for some reason we now have our images back and the walls of blocks of texts are no longer being used to show images...

So for some reason we now have our images back and the walls of blocks of texts are no longer being used to show images anymore. Can someone explain what the fuck that was all about and why moot gave us back our images and most importantly DID HE EVER GAVE US A FUCKING EXPLANATION!?

I AM STILL FUCKING MAD ABOUT WHAT HAPPEN AND I NEED TO FUCKING KILL NOW SO I WILL GO USE GLUETRAPS TO CAPTURE MICES AND TORTURE THE FUCK OUT OF THEM TO SATISFY MY FUCKING ANGER!

He still hasn't said shit and I'm also fucking pissed about yesterday, Sup Forums should never not be pissed about it.

What? Quick rundown please?
Also, moot? Wtf kek

Last night up until this morning, you could not post immages on Sup Forums.
Hiroshimoot has not said anything about it.
My guess is that something huge happened last night, and we might not find out what. I suspect it has something to do with A.I.

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⠴⠖⡛⣩⠿⠿⠿⢷⣿⣾⣷⣀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣧⡣⠖⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠙⠺⠢⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣯⡯⣇⢀⡀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⣸⣿⣽⣳⣿⣹⣡⠄⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⡀⢀⠑⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⠠⢀⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣷⣿⣿⠅⢀⢛⡴⡿⠿⣶⣄⡒⡚⠛⢈⣰⣀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠔⠁⠈⠑⡄⠘⢻⡟⣛⡻⣿⣽⠍⢀⠠⢏⣃⣴⢾⡛⢏⠛⠏⢿⢿⢦⡅
⢀⢀⢀⢀⠎⢠⠃⢀⢀⠸⡀⢸⢨⡵⡽⣌⡏⠐⡂⠤⠉⠛⠢⠩⣭⠝⠈⢀⠈⠙⠧⡁
⢀⢀⢀⡌⢀⡈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢃⢸⡄⠃⠣⢸⣗⠰⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⠐⡄
⢀⢀⢀⢇⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⣼⠸⡌⢁⣾⣿⣏⣿⡼⣒⢃⣄⠠⡠⡞⠉⠉⢆⢀⢀⢀⢱
⢀⢀⡎⢀⢸⣇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢫⡇⢓⣾⣿⣻⣻⣿⣟⣿⣵⣾⣿⣧⣁⠶⢄⡀⠁⠁⢀⢰
⢀⢀⡇⢀⠈⢻⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⡁⠈⡽⣟⣿⣯⣯⡿⡏⢮⢭⣟⠛⠛⠻⠳⣾⣗⠲⠤⠜
⢀⢀⢇⢀⢀⣾⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠇⢀⣹⢿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣇⢎⠻⣼⣽⣛⡯⡽⠉
⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⠟⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡤⠛⣧⣿⣜⢿⣿⣿⣾⣷⣌⠉⠙⣡⣿⡄⣀
⢠⠛⢀⢀⢀⢰⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡰⣻⣿⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠻⠋⣡⠁
⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡧⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡇⢻⢏⣿⣽⣿⣟⣿⣿⣿⠟⢀⠠⢎⣉⠊⢰⡀
⠸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠰⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣘⡛⢡⡟⢻⣟⡾⠿⢿⠋⢀⢀⢀⠈⡋⠐⢁⢼
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢣⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠞⠁⠎⠉⠉⠉⢀⢀⢀⢈⣇⢀⢐⠂⡒⣁⢀⢅⢴⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠿⣀⣞⠛⢺⠁⣏⢹⠃
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠣⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⢀⢀⢀⠄⠚⠁⠉⠉⠙⠊⠙⠁⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⢄⡀⢀⠠⠤⠢⣕⠡⠔⠊⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉

> last night
Nigger you couldn't post images for the past 24 hours or more.

some lefty claimed they were "taking this place down for good" or something.

also, moot fucking cashed out a long time ago.

Thanks nordic bastard for explaining to the newfag on the issue. We should not forget and forgive for what the FUCK HAPPENED! Fuck I'm more pissed off and mad at that jap fucking asshole than i was at another asshole mocking at me on xbox live and using exploits to kill me then boosts on how he is a fucking pro while thanking me for free kills FUCK YES I AM ANGRY I AM MAD AND WILL NEVER NOT BE MAD!

I was on for a bit yesterday. Noticed nothing around 6-9 pst

Only newfriends call newfriends newfags, newfriend

lel newfags. Back in the day Sup Forums used to be down all the time.

There was a guy who posted about pizzagate and apparently had hundreds of photos and a few videos. That's when the images stopped working. Probably a false flag if you ask me though.

>gov shits the bed
>suddenly don't have the capacity to post images
Activates the almonds.

In the course of the last 2 days We've been memeing hard to get the Memo released. They put a temporary stop to the memes, they then realized we can meme with ASCII art also so they gave up.

>t. sociopathic edgelord

This.

Dunno for sure but the black dicks seem to be getting blown up before they even get launched so may something there.

>timezones
It was last night for me when it went down.

Yeah. But that thread had tons of posts and photos when everything crashed. And it was not removed, so it stayed up for hours and hours since threads were not being sent past page 10

Moots gone. He has been for years dear. You need to move on.

((it's)) afraid of

Still fucking mad.

I was getting various text blocks. For example I could not type Israeli. It was also happening in a Metokur/Loomer thread. There was some weird shit going on last night.

What about that virus thing? Were some people actually trying to open the zip?

The image server was being attacked. The main image for new posts is on Sup Forums servers so was not affected.

That being said: the humor thread last night was pure GOLD...no boring meme images, just text and funny jokes. Even with the attack, some threads were better.

all the new fags were shitting themselves...can't post lolis HAHAAHAHA it was like kids having to go play outside cause there was a power outage and end up having a good time....
only the spergs cried themselves to sleep.

a lot of gore was posted the days before. maybe that's why. I think it was good, reminded me of the text boards.

Same thing that always happens. Moot spilled bourbon on the server.

Or nowadays I guess it's that Hiroshimoot spilled shochu on the servers.