A Benevolent Dictatorship is the best form of government

A Benevolent Dictatorship is the best form of government.
Prove me wrong.
Pro-tip: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VZypg1xHEl8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aH5rT0gqLdQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qxXVLZf_uqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Without checks and balances found in parliamentary systems, benevolent dictatorships are one step away from non-benevolent dictatorships.

Successor will be a cuck, requiring yet another revolution to install someone who isn't

True.
Anyone who disagrees is a fool. The main issues is finding a good successor and ensuring that the chosen successor makes it to power.

>Benevolent Dictatorship
Good luck in finding a benevolent dictator.

>Le muh BASED God Emperor can never do anything wrong and knows all the things
>Also lmao his offspring will also be perfect in every way
>NO ONE WILL QUESTION THIS

I just described North Korea, didn't I?

What's your point? We're not talking about malevolent dictators. We're already at the mercy of a bunch of untouchables.

Yeah you can't disprove it. The problem is you can't guarantee the benevolence of the dictator.

It'd be great if the Roman Emperors were all on the same level as Augustus, but they weren't and the Empire fell.

>For one good dictator you would have 300 bad ones
>Good and bad doesn't exist when you hold true power, so you can do bad to the people but they wont notice it. Example: Nazi Germany.
>Kinda ineffective to not have other heads think about the nation. Two heads are better than one.

Nope, it isn't.

*Raises hand

I'd also say a Benevolent Meritocratic Autocracy would be a better form.

>citation needed
You're a fucking simpleton.

depends on the time

these things go in cycles

we're gearing up for something like you're describing again tho

But the problem with a dictatorship is there's no way to ensure it stays benevolent.

why don't you suck a dick

Literally false. A dictator exists purely through total fear or total respect from the populace and military. Which do you think is easier to attain?

Groups are always infiltrated or impurities within the groups start coming out.
The best hierarchy has a single leader at the top.

Someone posted a bunch of copy pastes from some historical book about a particular roman, who basically gave meaning to what a dictator was. Apparently the "dictator" was called back several times to defend and protect Rome. Each time he won they tried to make him a dictator for life but he refused the office and handed the dictatorship back This is early Rome, before Ceaser. Wish I knew who the guy was.

Anyway, a dictator in the truest sense is one that is loved by a great majority of the population.

we're both in Sup Forums so what's the difference.

I can do good for you while you fear me.
You have no vision.

His name was Cincinnatus.

>Supposedly, Cincinnatus was a conservative opponent of the rights of the plebeians who fell into penury because of his son's violent opposition to their desire for a written code of equitably-enforced laws. Despite his old age, he worked his own small farm until an invasion prompted his fellow citizens to call for his leadership. He came from his plough to assume complete control over the state but, upon achieving a swift victory, relinquished his power and its perquisites and returned to his farm. His success and immediate resignation of his near-absolute authority with the end of this crisis (traditionally dated to 458 BC) has often been cited as an example of outstanding leadership, service to the greater good, civic virtue, lack of personal ambition, and modesty. As a result, he has inspired a number of organizations and other entities, some named in his honour.

The Face of Caligula (Artistic Reconstruction)

White : blonde haired ,blue eyed
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VZypg1xHEl8

The Face of Emperor Augustus (Photoshop Reconstruction)
White: blonde haired ,blue eyed
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aH5rT0gqLdQ

The Face of Emperor Nero (Artistic Reconstruction)
White: blonde /blue
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qxXVLZf_uqs

What was the most successful Greek City State?

checks and balances are not absolute

for example, Republicans need just 1 more Supreme Court vote and they have a rough monopoly on federal power (plus record control of the states).

hurr, so smart

making it to power is the easy part. the hard part is keeping power

>I can do good for you while you fear me.

Holy shit calm down Kylo Ren, you sound like your about to shoot your classmates for not inviting you to that party.

I think the best form of Gouvernment is a combination of direct democracy fpr peace times and a dictatorship for crises.

The dictatorship must not necessarily be for the whole maybe only for certain limited areas and only for a certain period of time and elected by the people.

Look at Switzerland: they have the closest to direct democracy and they have like the highest standard of living in the world.

Because it so worked with Tito right

No one said anything about HEREDITARY RULE.

The empire fell because of race mixing.

Go back to class, faggot. This is adult time.

The true redpill is that every form of government turns badly because of human nature

We need one of you miniature figure painter addicts to paint some Roman sculptures.
All public attempts to date suck

funny, we literally have a bust of Caligula with colors reconstructed directly from original pigmentation and looks nothing like the nordichimp wewuz fantasy

You're seeing this the wrong way.
They are basically a Republic where the entire population is rich and educated enough to be considered Aristocratic.

I don't think you can make a dictator step down if he wants his offspring to rule...

wrong

Ave, True to Kaiser

Athens and Sparta.

The problem with that is there will always be a line out the door of snakes ready and waiting to slit the throat of said benevolent dictator in his sleep and take power for themselves.

I am ready to become King and serve my people.

How do you guarantee the elected President will step down?

You can actually.
The governed have to accept your leadership.
If the people don't like you you are dead, it's only a matter of time. That's why we aren't allowed to know who actually controls our governments. We just get a show.

Then it becomes the duty of every benevolent person to slit the throat of said snakes. It's a system of absolute public responsibility.

>Benevolent
>Dictatorship
YES yes of course !!

Cheers mate.

Too theoretical and historically shown to be ineffective
Benevolent means different things to different members of society

That Roman should have blonde hair and blue eyes.

Nice argument.

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⡤⠴⠖⠒⠒⠒⠒⠒⠒⠒⠒⠒⠒⠦⠤⠤⣄⣀⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⡤⠴⠚⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠙⠲⢤⣀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⠖⠚⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠓⠦⣄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⡴⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠙⠦⣄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠳⣄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡞⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢷⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⣯⣤⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⢀⠠⠤⠤⠤⠤⠤⢀⢀⠠⠄⣀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢳⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⠠⠤⠄⣀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠑⠢⢀⢀⢀⠈⣧⣄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠⠤⠤⠤⠤⠄⠒⠂⠉⠁⢀⡀⢀⢠⢀⢀⢀⠉⠑⠒⠒⠒⠒⠒⠒⠒⠒⠄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢿⣿⣦
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⢀⣀⢄⠔⠰⠁⡠⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠡⢰⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠊⠁⠈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⢀⠁⠑⠕⠐⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⡄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣹⠏⠉⣩⣿⣿⣶⣤⣀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⣤⣤⣤⡤⢀⢀⢀⣼⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠳⠤⠽⠿⠿⠿⠧⠴⠏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣀⣀⣿⠿⠟⡇⢀⢀⢀⣟
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⠤⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⠠⣄⢀⠈⠉⠉⠁⢀⢀⢀⠹⣦
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣦⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣧⢀⢀⢀⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⠄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢻⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⠲⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢹⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⣳⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡼
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡠⠂⢀⢧⡀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡴⠫⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡜
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⠁⢀⢀⢀⠉⠉⢀⢀⠁⢀⢀⢀⠙⠒⠃⢀⢣⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⠟
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⠇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡘⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⠚⠒⠲⠤⠤⠤⠤⢤⣀⣀⣤⣤⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠞⢻
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠓⠲⠴⠤⠤⠤⠤⠤⠴⠖⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡘
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⡤⠄⠂⠉⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠒⠠⠄⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⡠⠄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⡠⠤⠔⠲⡚⠛⠛⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⢀⢀⢀⠉⠉⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⠛⠒⠒⠲⢤⠤⣀⣀
⠒⠒⠒⠒⢫⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⠱⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢣
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢣⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸

But you just showed to us why is so uneffective. Politics aren't black or white, they are filled with personal interests. People can be used to pursue certain interests (See the Gracchi brothers in Rome). The dictator wouldn't be a dictator if the people had to support him, because he could be deposed by people who are being used by a certain class. The dictator will only be a true dictator when he is unopossed.

It is true but finding a good leader is difficult.
What if you ran a country like a corporation where the citizens are shareholders?

t. Moral Relativist

>t. Adolescent.
>What is the difference between subject and object.
You never took your philosophy class did you?

⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣤⣀⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢠⣄
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢻⣿⣦⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠵⢧⣼⣽⣿⡀
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣿⣿⣿⡇⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠐⠚⣿⣿⠟⢿
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢀⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠘⢹⣷⣷
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠸⣆⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢸⣿⣿⣿⡆⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠰⡯⡇
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣿⣦⡀⠁⠁⠁⠁⣿⣿⣿⠇⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣀⡿⣷⠅⡀⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣠
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢸⣿⣿⣦⡤⣄⣴⢿⣿⣿⡆⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣴⣿⠌⠁⠁⠣⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢠⠔⠮⣿
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢛⣻⣿⣿⡿⣿⣷⣟⢛⣿⡆⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢠⣿⣿⣧⢄⠁⡀⢃⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⡀⠚⢿
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣤⡂⢠⡺⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢞⣞⠄⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢸⣿⣿⣿⣟⣟⠻⣇⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣇⠐⠻
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣼⡡⠟⣡⣾⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣷⡀⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠈⣿⣿⠛⡌⠁⠁⣡⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢸⡀⠚
⠁⠁⠁⠁⣠⣤⣾⣿⣗⢿⣿⣿⡿⣻⣿⣿⠏⠶⣄⡛⣿⣿⣇⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢻⣿⣴⡧⠂⡾⡷⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢧⠐
⠁⣤⣆⠅⡩⢿⣿⣿⣇⢘⢿⣙⣅⣾⣿⠟⡦⣿⣿⣾⢿⣿⣿⡄⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠈⣿⣹⣯⠍⢻⣧⣠⣀⡀⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠘⡄
⣾⣿⣿⣷⣄⠁⠻⣿⣿⡹⣿⣾⣿⣿⢧⢺⣿⣿⣽⣿⣧⡿⢿⣿⠱⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣸⣿⣷⣼⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣶⣤⡀⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠸
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡀⣘⢿⠁⣿⣿⢋⡔⢟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⢾⣿⡇⠃⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡄⠈⠦⠿⡹⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣹⣿⠛⢯⡷⢻⣿⣿⠁⠁⠁⠁⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣱⢹⣧
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣤⢔⣼⣯⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣸⣹⣿⣷⣿⣿⡇⠁⠁⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣞⣾⣿⡿⣿⣿⡃⠺⣇⣀⣻
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢻⣽⣿⡏⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⣸⣯⡹⣿⣿⣿⠁⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠁⢻⢿⡟⡆
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡅⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢷⣿⣿⣿⡇⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣻⣹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⣼⡾⡿⡇
⣿⣿⣿⣿⢫⣿⣿⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡯⢧⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⡹⢿⣯⡇
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣞⡗⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⡶⣾⣿⣿⣟⠛⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣼⣻⣇⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣠⣀⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣾⠤
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⢷⣹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⢿⣿⣿⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⠁⠁⣤⠁⠁⣠⣿⣿⠄⢨⠁⠁⠁⣟⢐⠁⠁⢬
⢿⣿⠟⣁⢭⣿⣾⢯⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡀⠙⡿⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠛⠿⠿⠿⢿⣿⣿⣠⣴⣴⣻⠸⡶⣟⣿⣿⣶⣯⣤⢀⣤⣿⡟⣠⣾⣿
⠈⣡⣾⣾⣿⣿⣿⣮⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⠁⣄⠤⢀⡀⠁⠅⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣿⣿⣿⢠⣿⣏⣽⣿⣧⣟⣽⣿⣿⣮⣿⣿⣿⣟⣿⣿⣿
⢐⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠻⢿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣮⣥⡀⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⢸⣿⣿⠁⢹⢿⡟⢝⢻⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿
⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣹⣵⢾⢩⣿⣿⢿⡻⣻⣿⣿⣿⣛⣛⣛⣛⣛⣛⣛⣛⣻⡯⠧⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣦⣤⣤⣠⢸⣿⣮⣿⣶⡌⣯⣿⣿⣇⣺⢸⡏⣾⡻⣿⣿⣯⠝⣿⣿
⠛⠿⢿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣁⠑⠘⠻⣿⣿⣷⡝⣿⣿⣿⣯⣿⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣿⣷⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣷⠊⣿⣿⣿⣏⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢸⣷⣅⣻⣿⣿⡈⣙⣭⣿⣿
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠈⠉⠛⠛⠁⠁⠁⠁⠉⠛⠛⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⢿⣟⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⢿⣿⡯⣧⣿⠁⢿⣿⣿⣺⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣸⡏⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⢈⡿⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡙⢟⣸⣶⣾⣷⡟⠢⢼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣳⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠁⡀⠁⠁⠁⢀⠁⠁⠁⠁⢀⠁⠁⠁⠂⠁⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣵⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⣯⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠁⠁⢁⠁⢀⡀⠁⠁⠠⡠⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣏⣠⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠈⠁⠈⠁⠁⠈⠈⠁⠁⠁⠈⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣏⣿⣿⡛⢿⡟⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

> Philosophers know de wei
Well, what is it?

>sole-ruler makes the final decision based on their council yet they are still fully accountable

>Parliament "checks and balances" for their own individual self interests since they hold power over the single ruler but the single ruler takes the accountability

A parliamentary system has more of a chance to be subverted and disjointed

Blockchain are here Goyz lets fall back to Dictatorship .. fuck Direct Democracy 2.0 !

The takeaway is that Politics is like software: the more complicated you make the system, the more riddled with bugs it will turn out to be.
Delegate as much as you can to market forces, and rule with an iron hand where you can't.

That magics away the uniformitarianism of human nature, just like any other animal the majority of people will take the path of least resistance. That means falling in line with the corrupt guy thats siezed power.

Not to mention sophists that cloak their grabs for power as something righteous, how do you prevent that. Bottlenecking power is a terrible fucking idea

Instead we should have a faceless, ever changing group of people making all the decisions. That way the bar and standards for each of these "leaders" will be set much lower to allow for a peaceful infiltration and take-over that no one will ever see until its too late.

Spot on. This is the best way to at least force the corruption into the open.

>individuals can't be good

>group of individuals can be good

Give the people a right to bear arms. Problem solved.

You can just not take the guns away from the people. Armed Populace + Benevolent Dictator = America's Future

A cowardly people will never have good government.

The Empire fell because it's ruling classes became degenerate weirdos who spent more time banging exotic slaves than defending their nation.

If elected dictator , I would live in a tent in the Whitehouse lawn until every homeless person in America has a roof over their head.

Solid gold tent.

Now they bang kids

Fucking communists with their virtue signalling.

>The Empire fell because it's ruling classes became degenerate weirdos who spent more time banging exotic slaves than defending their nation.

Actually Late Roman culture was Christian, which meant that sex outside of marriage was frowned upon.

Let me literally prove you wrong:

Absolute power corrupt absolutely = There is no form of benevolent dictatorship.

Thanks for playing.

Go away fuckin' commie

Anyone who unironically wants someone else to be above him werther in democracy or dictatorship or whatever should be killed because he doesnt have an inheret right to live.
>B-but he will be benevolent
Thats like saying the owner of a dog is a good owner. So either you will from now on move on four limbs and bark or you will be killed.

There

>Absolute power corrupts absolutely
brain let.

Woah, nice people of meaningless sophistry pal.

le reddit.

>having this much of a hard on for power

>Sweden
>stupid argument
Nothing changed.

Everybody who red "The Myth of the 20th Century" knows, that Classical Greece and Rome were founded by waves of the aryan migration periods.

They went under because you cant keep the blood clean forever. They conquered lower peoples but gave the barbarian subhumans the same rights as themselves and mixed with them. That was their downfall.

Says the guy posting buzzwords.

>Someone that does not agree with me! le reddit!

Does autocracy sound like reddit Sven?

Times have changed buddy.

True but it's basically winning the lottery to get such a leader. And what happens if he dies? You think the next leader eill be equally good? A roman solution would be perfect but well that didn't work out either did it.

Better be careful of (((market forces))) though. Although, if you have everything else in order it should be fine.

*piece
that'll teach me not to double check

Does a real live example match up with anything you are hinting at?

see pic, but he's gone now and the increasingly liberal police state is slowly but surely running the country to the ground

Start barking white genocide for the sake of these times buddy.

But, I already possess absolute power and it has not corrupted me.

I actually agree with this.

And it has a name too: an absolute monarchy.

Agreed.

t. Charles Manson's ghost

The true redpill on Government is there is no perfect form. As long as it properly takes into account human nature, protects and defends the interests of the people of your nation, and properly enforces your culture's traditional values I it can be made to work, which is shown in the many different types that have been shown to work throughout history as well.

Thats not to say there are no bad forms. All forms of Marxism are clearly shit tier, though I don't think there is a single paradigm of government that everyone must follow.

I have a limp dick for power. Thats why Im saying you either are a self-reliant person or you are killed.

If a bad leader takes charge of a country, a good leader will invade an liberate that country (assuming that a bad leader leads to a weaker country). This is how the world worked for thousands and thousands of years. Un-bottlenecking the power over a nation just makes it harder to oust a tyrannical government.

Absolute monarchy... benevolent.

Sure bud. Did they decide to be good before or after they killed all contenders?

Keyword benevolent, which has never existed since the position of ultimate power is obviously going to select for backstabbing sociopaths, and even if the most well meaning competent person ever was put in charge somehow it'd still fuck up since they'd only be one fallible human who can make mistakes and have biases which is like having only one tether holding a bridge in place or something.

Well, Rome technically lasted from 753 BC to 1453 AD.