BLACKED

No matter how much you fight it, no matter how much you bitch and moan about it on the internet, no matter how many tiki torch rallies how hold or innocent girls you murder, you are being bred out.

Demographics don't lie. The white race has had its day in the sun.

Then the world starves to death because niggers can't farm

The future is all about demographics. Get fucking, white people!

No problem if you have a white ethnostate with nukes. Niggers are too dumb to figure out nuclear science.

this is implying that the West can and will feed those niggers

They can farm. They just don't want to

How can a country out-birth the kind of death that encompasses that continent?

this explains a lot

also

>Implying savages will survive the sure-as-shit Ebola/flu epidemic headed their continent’s way

Don't worry about it, we'll cut off welfare and all of Africa will see the biggest shit-storm of brutal conflict it has ever seen.

I hope the Chinese sell them weapons for extra fireworks.

>if you have a white ethnostate with nukes
Which you don't, and never will have.

BLACKED

Glad you're back at work, the Govmint shutdown was not to scary for you shills?

One can dream.

niggers

I'm pretty sure there will be some sort of mass starvation and/or pandemic in Africa. Very ambitious to think we'll keep on feeding the roaches 100 years from now.

Which is it leftists?

Either Africa has been pillaged and is in poverty because all of it's resources have been used to build western nations or Africa will have a population boom that is sustainable.

Can't have it both ways.

With automation around the corner and rich white liberals like Bill Gates ruling the world I'm pretty sure that Africans will continue to see improvements in their food and general quality of life.

It's over for whitey though.

russians are doing well and not submiting to anyone so at your limited the range of whiteness to whareever you find apropiate you should shutt up
and germany can have nuclear weapons in a couple of years like france of england that they are already waking up to the multiretardism ,europe will survive and even a trillion sadnigger will be able to do anything

I will fight niggers until my last breath

>It's over for whitey though.
Then who will maintain the automations or develop new ones?
Civilization and advancements in technology is created by whities.

Don’t worry. The cities and populated areas will all die of starvation and disease eventually. Guess what? Chinks and niggers don’t live out in the country and grow their own shit. When’s the last time you were driving through Kansas and saw Wang Lu slaughtering his own meat? The shitskins will be culled eventually.

your number dont scare us you are nothing if we manage to close doors like its already happening we could colonize your ugly ass and slave your woman without effort,
stay tuned we will make it

>implying there aren’t governments that are going to release targeted biological weapons that will clear out that entire continent

So this graph shows that blacks from Africa are the only people left who haven't reached a level of evolution that every other country has reached?

What's going on liberia?

>Bomb Africa. Bomb Asia. We have the technology. Let's go.

I'm a Native White mother who qualifies for food stamps and I would gladly see the entire shitshow that is government assistance end because of this shit
I don't give a fuck how many Pedros have to go back to Mexico or how many people die

Assuming you don't overpopulate and dont starve to death which is already going on.

Once the white demographics collapse and they can't send gibs to Africa the African population will collapse. The population of Africa is a lagging indicator of the success of Europe.

makes sense. Inmigran blacks are the smart ones. At least smart enough to save for a plane ticket.

>They can farm. They just don't want to
More like they've forgotten how to since whitey has been farming for them and sending over free food, water, and clothes for decades

White people who qualify for food stamps often don't get them, because we have a thing called "pride" in our culture. The darkies are always in it for the gibs.

>mfw I am the 1%
>mfw reply or your mum will die in her sleep

Based asians

It's funny you think the beaners and Africans can sustain themselves. We'll either cut off the welfare or you're right, we will be outbred and they will take the world.

The latter is hardly anything to cheer about though, being as they can't build functioning, free, and prosperous modern sociaties. They will build a hell planet with no light.

4 Billion Africans
Wont even be 40 million if we cut off aid

This. Praise Him

No that just means humanity collapses back into the abyss of a dark age. Niggers are the answer to the Fermi paradox.

africa is only bringing slave to to the world 4 billion of slaves that could work and export all of the african wealth and be reintroducein for of manufactures is great deal ,i will firm right now

sure buddy because their will be no ediconeg between them

In the future we will view large scale charity/aid as a vile form of international crime

>antifa
>innocent

Why are you so scared? Are you trying to get us to breed more so someone can look after you? It's not like shitskins can look after themselves, why else would they live in the superior white mans country

Yep.
Niggers have poor disease resistance due to malnutrition and bad hygiene.
Africa will see a massive die off.
Shit, that's if they live that long to die of the flu. Cape Town is about to run out of water because the niggers in charge of SA didn't plan ahead.
Just like one of the planet of the Apes movies...the niggers need whitey for the most basic of necessities. Just quit helping the nigs and they will starve.
Let the hyenias and vultures pick at the Lil niggas bones.

You guys remember a time before you hated?

>relations between whites, asians, middle-easteners and latinos is already bad enough in Europe & America
>hundreads of millions of dirt poor africans are going to get added to the mix

Challenge: find a real (real) graph showing RACE POPULATIONS of the world
PROTIP: YOU CANNOT
same with religious populations
google have been fucking around and hiding this information
post things you expect to find on google but can't
protip: it's the truths they don't want you to find
we're at peak 1984, room 101 motherfucker
and these NIGGERS on pol keep banning me for shit like "kill the kikes"
HOLY SHIT NOBODY GIVES A FUCK WHO THE FUCK IS BRINGING ON NIGGERS AND SJWS AS MODS? YOU NIGGERS

Why even bother trying to save that shitskin baby?
It's just going to grow up and kill someone or get AIDS.
Throw it right on the ground for buzzards to feed on.

>No matter how much you fight it, no matter how much you bitch and moan about it on the internet, no matter how many tiki torch rallies how hold or innocent girls you murder, you are being bred out.

guess again shlomo
my advise to you is. better go while you can. but i rather have you staying. (narrows down the search when time comes

Nigs getting riced. Do those bastard children count as black or Asian?

>that increase in oceania

asia, red, china
europe blue
oceana teal
latin america, yellow - it's on all their flags, gold
north america, green - the most agrifag place in the world
that leaves shit brown for africunts
it seems to me like the author went out of his way to stop africa being brown
lolololol

... that are raping white girls

Not really. Asians create most technology and have a higher IQ than whites. Countires like Japan and South Korea are much more developed than white countries.

You're so fucking stupid. Russia is in no way an ethnically homogenous country. That's what happens when you get your education about the world from Sup Forums memes.

"verification not required for next post"
lol, no wonder my ban was lifted
gay

OCEANIA: Whatever man, i don't care about this stuff. Just gonna continue and do my thing.

It’s all part of the (((globalist))) agenda. Jews hate white people and want to see us destroyed. They’re not even subtle about it anymore.

>Demographics don't lie. All white cultures will be exterminated and monoculture and depression will ensue

correct, but that doesnt make it just or right. It's only going to escalade my hatred towards the people and politicians promoting it.

What's up with Angola?

it doent matter when etnick russian has the power and whant to stay this way like putin has said,
and for asian countries compare in wealth live balance ... to nordic ones , and usa who is developing all the new technologies , google ,amazon space x , crispr dna scissors...........
You are fucking retarded even for a nigger

>and usa who is developing all the new technologies
The USA is not a white country you dumb cunt.

Russia: Around 77% of its population lives in European Russia, while the 23% lives in its Asian part.

Demographics:

Indo-European 116,443,421 (84.86%)
Slavic 113,545,521 (82.74%)
East Slavs 113,466,552 (82.68%)
Russians 111,016,896 (80.90%)

It is more ethnically homogenous than USA. Probably more-so than the UK now as well.

Russia is not a white country. Neither ethnically nor culturally.

>he white race has had its day in the sun.
Whites have never outnumbered any other race you dumbass.
Superiority comes from quality over quantity.

actually if the westerners would stop feeding the africans they would just die out

With genetic tests available now, you can vet the genetic suitability of your partner.
I'm 96% east eu (polish/slav) I won't date any woman under 90% slav.
I find other races and tribes attractive but I won't pollute my tribal gene pool.

>I won't date any woman under 90% slav
Let's be honest mate. It's not as if you can afford to be picky with women.

We will genocide the kikes

but where are we going to get all the white girls after they become a minority ?

it is in the form of institucion character and inertia you are too stupid , and who created all of this technogies yes europeans a so the rest is not more than the shadow of the anglos,is the spirit of the nation ypu dumb nigger

Only because we keep subsidizing their unsustainable population with food aid. Cut them off and let nature take its course.

well look at china y is esentially in the same positions as russia with a sizeable minority of not culturally or etnically han chinese, is china not chinese enought for you?

>institucion character and inertia
What the fuck are you even talking about here? The US is barely over 50% white.

>who created all of this technogies yes europeans
Sure Europeans are responsible for the industrial revolutino. That doesn't mean that Europeans are responsible for every technological advancedment in the history of humanity.

Whites were the most advanced people once. Before them it was the Chinese, the Arabs, the Romans, the Egyptians, the Assyrians, etc...

The notion that blonde haired blue eyed Aryans are somehow smarter than everyone else is just nonsense.

>biggest shithole has the most kids
That's not a coincidence, you fuck.

Too bad that numbers don't mean shit if the "majority" is ape level, barely able to survive on their own, and the rest of humanity isn't.

The term "Chinese" doesn't denote an ethnicity you idiot. China is also an ethnically diverse country.

Have you ever set foot outside of North America?

Who gives a shit about what % world population is white? Only thing we need is have our countries to ourselves,it doesn't matter if 0.5% of the world is white if white countries are 100%

By getting life saving funds from us while producing the same amount or more children with every generation.
Its not rocket science.

>larping cracker going full retard
report and move on

Actually, it's western white women ( Anglo/Nordic/Germanic) who are the problem. Slav women consider negros to be subhuman trash.
I don't mean this as an insult against you, I believe the British Empire is the greatest political achievement of the entire human race.
But when your daughters become teenagers, you need to hold up a pic of a nigger, slap your daughter and say NO! and do this every day until she leaves your home.

You think Asians will prop up Africa? Asians don't give a fuck about niggers and will laugh in your face if you try guilting them with racism.

Not quite, the world will reach peak population at around 11 billion, because as technology progress, we will choose to have less babies

another pic of the uighurs ,if we use china as a metric all the european countries could be categoshed as etnically homogeneus , like france or england
Europe will remain european

Dude, take a look at what China is doing in Africa, they're investing massively there.

Fuck off and die

you idiot nigger you ... if anything chinks going to blast niggers into oblivion

Russia is Either populated by Slavic Russians or Tatar Russians ( who are about 80-90% white by now)
And the Caucausus which also has a high percentage of Whites.
kys fcking nigger

Billions of starving feral retards are no threat to us.

bill gates is our guy though and is mass sterilizing thousands of africans.

Agree'd
Europe will be brown in 100-200 years.

There is absolutely nothing that can or should be done to stop that :)

>ayo imma tell u what parts of da world b white nigga

The wh*Te dogs have incurred the wrath of KARA BOGA.

Now they reap what they have sown.

You're the idiot here. getting blown out left and right.

Exploiting the natural resources under the niggers feet is not helping the nigger.

> l-let me tell you which parts of The Anglo-Sphere and Europe will turn nonwhite goyim

what happens if the free food stops flowing into africa? Im not sure this gif accounts for that.

Is this opposites day?

Everything I've said is 100% correct. Whether or not you choose to acknowledge it is irrelevant. Whites are being quite literally bred out of existence.

One pandemic could drastically change that graph.