This is my wife! Say something nice to her!

This is my wife! Say something nice to her!

!reh ot ecin ghihtemos yaS !efiw ym is sihT

This is a thread for MY wife, not yours

figuratively?

She's gay

She's your wife... in a parallel dimension.

I want to bury my face in her crotch

Maybe that user is a girl.

But I can see Subaru marrying some loser guy as a joke and then dump him for his mother or a sister.

Kanbaru of the present isn't that cruel
Kanbaru from the beginning of the series might do that though, if she really wanted to fuck the mother or something

She's suppose to be a perverted gay girl who likes the occasional yaoi manga. Yet was suppose to function as a fun character to move the plot along.

Sad to say that in the last season we can see she has fallen for the harem bullshit and has became no more than a dick craving slut with no comedic effect. How in the hell did she manage to contribute to the plot by being an idiotic cock sucker I have no clue.

How can she be your wife when she's my wife?

She's best girl.

She's just teasing Araragi, she's the kind of girl to make jokes like "Nice cock, I'll suck it for you" especially since Araragi would never actually fuck her

Though I agree it feels like even though she was brought along for the plot last season she didn't really do anything, which is annoying.

Why do monkey threads always die so quickly? It's not fair.

Nice bulge.

OP are you a lesbian?

Most of Sup Forums are salty that she's a canon lesbian character.

>Dem Suboobies
>Dat Kanbutt
Hnng would clean up her room with her

>There is anything to be salty about when she wants Ragis dick too
Ever wondered if you guys are just a loud minority?

snek threads die quickly as well

Why not just make a monogatari general where both monkey and snake fanboys can bumb the thread together?

>why not use teamwork and understanding to achieve a common goal
>on one of the most insular, elitist, discourteous boards on Sup Forums

just listen to yourself, user

Somehow younger me found this unattractive, I just don't understand how my taste was ever that shit.

Your wife has a suspiciously large bulge in her shorts.

eat up

She is an unashamed exhibitionist, pretty likely she's hiding a vibrator down there.

She has a very nice butt

This. I'm not a monkey fan but this is objectively the best monogatari butt

Gentlemen, gentlemen, please. I'd fuck both you're waifus.

I don't get it.

Araragi doesn't get boners to her. He rather fuck his sisters

>that bulge

She's a tomboy, and she's very pretty. I'm a crabfag myself, but I admit you've got yourself quite a catch.

>I'm a crabfag myself
You people actually exist?

I want a girlfriend who's witty, will cook for me and take me out on stargazing dates. So yes, I like crab.

Gay

Black Hanekawa is very pretty.

they dont usually die quickly
only lately because there is nothing new to discuss, and people end up bumping the dead thread until they are bored