Buyfag thread

buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-030400
myfigurecollection.net/item/549472
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The earring thing is so fucking gay.

yeah i hope they have a non gay cast off version

i might buy it anyway though i really like the design and all the code geass figures so far are shit

That figure gives some gay vibes. I wonder how much will it cost?

>Faces on the figs actually end up looking better than the original illustration

I think this is the first time it's happened for me. Those figs look fucking great.

>No C.C. figs of this level of fancy
Why? I want a fig of her in that fancy Empress Gown dammit.

it wouls be insane if they made a really nice chess base with those background pieces incorporated somehow

This needs a fantastic base.

19K if it has a shit base, 24K if it has a fantastic base. Probably.

Careful, still a good chance for paint to fuck it up.

Are there scans of every Amico card to date anywhere?

You all didn't forget to buy passes right?

Only the most high teir discussion can go on right now.

Do you ever feel bad for jerking it while your figs are watching? I always need to turn them away

Shame is a concept you should've lost many years ago. If you haven't yet, it just means you haven't been around long enough.

I lost my 3D shame a long time ago. But with my waifu watching it feels different, those loving eyes just kill me.

>he doesn't have a sister earring he wears with his best male friend

Hahahaha, I bet you're one of those fags who still wears the broken heart necklace in 2017.

I got the limited edition pass that came with the Yotsuba figure

>$24

Guess I'm getting another bootleg.

50/50 chance it'll lean like shit but it's better than dropping $250.

I like you user

Anyone know when the Flare 2B is out? Haven't been able to find anything on it beyond the announcement.

>have the money to buy figures
>can't afford a pass
Poorposters btfo

A2 fig when

Good to see they kept the yaoi hands.

The nipple placement on this is weirding me out.

My wife Rosa is so beautiful

It's shit even for $24.

Because it was revealed at the last Comiket, give them some time.

>comiket
wtf I'm saying, Wonfes, sorry.

>robot
>nipples

Just copped one of these for 710 yen. Needed a new mug for a while.

HOW ELSE WOULD YOU CHANGE HER OIL?!

I want 2b to lean on me and whisper everything will be okay into my ear while caressing my hair

My bad, don't buy a lot of figs so I'm just unfamiliar on how fast/slow the process is.

If you see an unpainted prototype don't expect to see it painted for the next 6 months or more, to go on sale for >12 months, and for it to be in your hands for >18 months.
If your design is just a placard you probably wont have it for ~2 years.

Help me bump my waifu to amiami's top viewed list.

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-030400

Thanks, I'll just need to a make a note to check up on it every few months.

What do you guys use to hang tapestries on your walls without drilling a hole in them?

Why would you drain oil from the top of her body? It would make most sense to drain from the feet

Are there any recommended stores for buying Japanese snacks and food?
I know this is more the purview of /jp/, but I have to believe there's a better option out there than ebay or fucking jlist.

I've seen Tokyotreat, but I don't know how good it is.

I wish we had some sort of tracker to figure out who got which number, like with the Spice and Wolf Books. Still wonder to this day who owns 4, 5, and 404.

I hope you're planning on getting a Kai mug. Also where are you getting these from?

TOM is actually great sometimes if you abuse sales/promos. Their selection isn't the best though.
Candysan is probably who you should be buying from most of the time, someone can correct me if I'm wrong but they're my go to unless tom has good deals.

Definitely pick up some Coffeebeat, it's one of my favorite candies now.

>the fucking Shinji mug

I want to commit a crime.

There is two Wonfes each year (summer/winter), most of the time, it's where you will have news and progress about the figure you want. New pictures will be uploaded on mfc, so check it to keep you informed: myfigurecollection.net/item/549472

Much obliged.
I had Fanta Melon when I visited Japan back in 2007, and for a sweet-toothed cunt like me that stuff is ambrosia. Try it if you can, in the apex of Japanese summer it was incredibly refreshing.

I get the impression most of you guys buy those figures to fap to them.

If anything they would be better served as grease fittings.

So buy Alice and then rob a store.

Thats gross. Why would I fap to a figure when I have all the hentai I could ever want at my fingertips? Plus mine isnt even lewd

How do I best clean dust off my figures?

Just use a cloth or cotton-bud/qtip for tight places

Lick it.

Anybody else hating scalpers?
>original price 5000 yens
>on sale on amazon at 100K yens

>mfw that Reimu Figure

Looks actually really nice. Pre-ordered.

Not really. They found an opportunity to make some money and they are exploiting it as much as they can, its how the world works.

Not really , to each their own. For every opportunist there are 10 retards who didn't get the figure when it was released and are willing to pay.

While wearing cotton or nitrile gloves use a very soft makeup brush to gently dust them by hand.

You need to wear gloves because oil+dust=paste that adsorbs to PVC.

Thanks again dude, I'll be sure to keep an eye on it.

That's the very basis of economics, Supply and Demand. Why would I hate them unless I was a buttblasted retard?

The thing is, I've followed the thing for over a month and it hasn't sold ever.

So? Oh, you are just retarded.

Well it obviously has then

fuck you, I have scalped a couple of figs before but I used all that money to make and pay new PO, so in the end I'm helping the animu industry.

I think you're the retarded one here user.

I just realised what you mean by that. He is probably just hoping a rich baka comes along and buys it eventually. Its a steep price sure but there are always idiots in the world

Why? I'm not the one who missed a chance to grab a limited Item and I'm certainly not buttblasted about people following economics 101

I can't help but feel it's wishful thinking from him.
Did you misread? The item still hasn't sold yet.

I'd expect it is mostly wishful thinking, but at only 5000 for it originally its not like he is losing much by having it lying around. I'd expect the selling price to drop a 0 eventually.

what?

Delayed from 05/17 to 10/17, why do they do ,this?

Yeh that's what I think too, considering Sup Forums kept saying this show flopped hard.

I'm surprised she got a figure

and, what figure are you talking about?

Some goods (not a fig) from a show that's not even that popular.

Stop dodging the question, it just makes others more curious

Sorry I'm not trusting Sup Forums.

I initially thought she looked quite nice for a swimsuit fig but her torso looks weird as fuck from that angle.

Just don't tell me it's a rare tomoko daki

Nah it wasn't.

To be honest, I'm kinda disapointed by the paintjob.

There really should be more paired male figs. Not only it's shipperfag fuel, but they also usually turn out great with amazing quality.

It seems goody japan changed rules
I already paid deposit for my order. What to do now? Wait?

Fug, didn't notice before. Can't unsee it now.

Yes?

THats how it usually goes, place the order, pay the deposit then just wait for them to bid/buy your shit

that's what I've telling here about Alter.

Why do you buy statueshit?

You can't pose or do anything.

I can get the same effect by browsing photos online of the figure.

If someone did a high-res 360 of the figure, it would be 99% of the experience.

Joints are so much better.

It looks cool

Thats retarded, photos give no haptic feedback.

I like quality, jointshit wont cut it

How often do you actually play with your dolls?

Joints look like shit though. And scales look great on display.

Not trusting us to do what? Do you think someone from here will buy it for 100k?

So uh

well my amount available for payment is still 0 after deposit

i dont know why someone help

Nah, but I'd see you guys buying normal-priced ones and set them at 100K.

Yeah cool

Well the user would deserve it if it can still be bought for normal prices.

Yeh there was one sold 5000 yens on a shop not long ago, that's why I'm waiting.