youtu.be/fuimoB4_Z38
sailormoon-official.com/information/25th_anniversarybirthday_r.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No that was the dark haired member of the Dark Moon Sisters

Yes
Sailor Iron Mouse is second best btw

>Koan

I had to look her up but yes.

I'd say Iron Mouse fits that niche, but that twister scene was gold.

Memete > Iron Mouse

Help me out. Who was that again?
It's been far to long to remember everyone.

No

Doesn't Venus melt that bitch.

She's still the cutest villain.

Mimete a cute and SM S a best season

Mimete is probably the one genuinely bad thing about S.

>horrid nails on chalkboard voice
>neither funny nor threatening, just awkward to watch with how she constantly spergs out in public
>overstays her welcome like crazy, resulting in the other Witches 5 members getting really rushed roles

It's kind of amazing how much they toned down the violence in Sailor Moon's anime compared to the manga.

>Mouseposters
I have a GREAT little youtube video for you lovely people. You'll love it has has Sailor Ironmouse being cute. :3
youtu.be/ZZ114RVk3cE

Excuse, not good sir, but that is extremely rude.

She can never truly die so long as she lives on in my heart.

Beat me to it.

Iron Mouse was my first anime crush, glad to know I didnt have shit taste

Can someone explain exactly what happens here?

How special are those things she's wearing?

Cute mouse failed too many times so her boss kills her. Her life is tied to those bracelets and she dies if it's removed.

That's kind of what I hate about these kind of villains. They send out minions to do what they could do in mere seconds by themselves, and often times it ends up they have to take things into their own hands anyway but they don't, and they waste time just so we can pad out anime and sell merchandise. But if you could literally wave your hand and kill your enemies better than your minions could ever hope to dream of, then why bother sending out the minion? And then kill the minion off for failing? And why not kill yourself off for failing after your enemies really level up because of your time-wasting?

That's usually tradition for these kinds of shows so I usually don't care, but Iron Mouse was a qt3.14 and did nothing wrong so that instance of it annoyed me.

That was kind of annoying, cute mouse looked pretty funny and genki to be killed like that, and I bet she didn't get resurrected nor mentioned again at the end of the saga, was any different in the manga?

Those girls from the Black Moon clan had it easy

Other than the shoe villain there is no contest.

anime Galaxia is a huge cunt. she already knows exactly who has true Starseeds (Sailor Crystals) because they are always Sailor Senshi (and female 99% of the time). She basically sends the animamates out to fail for shits and giggles.

In the manga the animamates are more of a monster of the week sort of thing who pretty much go in for the kill to make collecting Sailor Crystals easier on her.
Yeah in the anime once they are dead, thats it. They are forgotten by the end. I guess in a more general sense their starseeds are returned to their home planets to be reborn.
>was any different in the manga
In the manga the Sailor Animamates were unequivocally evil. They all betrayed and murdered the Sailor Senshi of their home planet in order to steal the power of their Sailor Crystal and become fake sailor senshi under Galaxia's command. Tin Nyanko killed Sailor Mau, Aluminum Seiren killed Sailor Mermaid, ect.

The anime always tried to make the villians more complex and interesting compared to the manga.

>A Sailor Senshi got killed by a freakin space mouse

kek

A space mouse with no powers at the time. Although maybe Galaxia helped somehow.

Speaking of animamates, the musical had a few extras like Pewter Fox and Titanium Kerokko
youtu.be/fuimoB4_Z38

So.... is she a loli or a tiny adult?

literally a mouse alien.

>The anime always tried to make the villians more complex and interesting compared to the manga.
Definitely why the anime is more enjoyable. Takeuchi's writing just does not stand by itself, and she even admits it herself. She NEEDED those editors that kept her from turning Mercury into a robot, etc.

They were cute, clumsy and deserved better.

That's not aluminium siren.

who?

>cutest SM villain

Just no.

It's the voice, isn't it?

That perpetually 17 voice

I'm amazed this thread is still up.

this is the only answer

>The character emphasizes her behind
So how fat is that ass?

Just YES.

Since this thread is still alive thanks to Iron Mouse I think you are mistaken sir

Wait, which ones are her real ears?

She was so naive

What's happening here?

God I love insane Takeuchi

Best monster.

Stupid MOTWs are the best villains.

I can really feel your love for Iron Mouse user. Few people would be as dedicated to a minor villain as you are. If anime truly becomes real by some miracle then I hope you would be able to meet her.

Probably. It's a shame she was around for less than 10 episodes.

I want Galaxia to stomp on my dick with her gold high-heel boots.

Pretty phat.

I prefer smug Takeuchi.

Anyone have Mimette's death face from Crystal? That was the one and only time they got Takeuchi's crazy death faces right.

I've always liked Koan. Not really sure why. I think it's because of that Mars episode where she's so upset she's trying to get them to kill her. I'm just glad she got a happy ending.

That episode was something else. Rubeus pretty much tells her to suicide-bomb Mars after shitting all over her feelings for him.

Yeah, that episode really endeared her to me.

sailormoon-official.com/information/25th_anniversarybirthday_r.php

Ikuhara will be at a screening for the Sailor Moon R movie doing a talk session on July 1st.

I liked that Koan palled around with the other girls for a couple of episodes after becoming good.

since Kon directed Higurashi too i expected some faces, but others were too weird