I miss you all

>no thread for a while
>suddenly two threads within a minute
Every single time.

To be fair, Captcha died so the whole site was /vip/ for a bit

Interview with Fukuhara

originalnews.nico/25598/

>『けものフレンズ』は、日本での評価は高いのに欧米圏での評価はまだあまり高くはないそうで、かなり評価に乖離がある状況だと受け取っています。

He thinks the West thinks Kemono Friends is shit it seems.

Finally.

bean bag

Well, he not particularly wrong, just look at the others thread

>slept through most of it

Considering how got popular only here with others bandwagoning... he's not wrong

You can do better than that, user.

He doesn't say that the West hates KF, he says that the West don't have very high view of KF unlike Japan.

Fair, considering that the West's "innocent cartoon animals" niche have been filled since Old Walt made Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.

Yeah, the only people who like this garbage are poor. That's why they couldn't make their thread until now.

He just need to believe

Good goy, good goy.

>spending money on a vietnamese cave paintings website

Poor?
I have a 5digit salary and no family. I am just responsble enough to not fall for Hiro's schemes

I ain't giving him no adblock whitelist either

why does serval wear plastic trash bags for shoes

So does Japan. But ultimately, the West have a hard time accepting 3DCG

I never said he said the west hates it. I wasn't translating it just saying that it seems to me like he thinks the west thinks its shit based on that quote.

I'm not sure what you are trying to say. That the show got popular because more people started watching it? That is how every single show that ever gets popular gets popular anywhere in the world.

Wait a fucking second.

Is Serval clipping through Kaban in official art?

Sandstar approved, no worries

When Kaban told her about she wanted to become one with Serval, she got the wrong idea.

and Serval is for sitting

>trusting an Asian jew
you are stupid.

I kind of really like the idea of this being a maybe 17-19 year old Kaban who had been on the hunt for humans for years now.

Why would I need to trust someone when I can pay with BTC?

Huh, I never thought of it that way before.

Friends don't grow. They retain their physical appearance until killed.

Kaban is clearly growing her clothes back right now.

That's to do with retaining her physical appearance, though.

I prefer the asian jew to the google jew

What if Humans are really extinct and the planet Earth is full of Friends?

Kaban is for constant distress and anxiety.

That's nice, but can you reply to someone else next time? Thanks.

Sure but it demonstrates that they don't necessarily need retain the same physical appearance as long as they are alive, Kaban is alive and her physical appearance is changing.

Do you think if Kaban took her gloves off she would just grow new gloves eventually? Also do we really have any evidence that Friends don't grow at all, never ever? Ceruleans can grow and combine and they're powered by the same shit.

Planet of the Friends

>Do you think if Kaban took her gloves off she would just grow new gloves eventually?
Did we watch the same show?

hot

Ceruleans didn't start out as living things, therefore their body are less stable and can go bigger (which is not the same thing as growing).

Yes. The fact that the are regrowing after she is reborn doesn't really demonstrate that they would necessarily regrow if she just threw them away.

Her appearance is changing to match her old one.

I don't think there's anything to imply if clothes would regrow if they were removed for a long period of time, Kaban grows hers back because they disappeared when she was eaten by the cerulean.

>therefore their body are less stable and can go bigger
I assume this is just speculation on your part because I have never seen it mentioned elsewhere?

Her appearance is changing to match her old one but what is to say that its impossible for it to change in other ways? The fact that her appearance changes to match her old one after she was eaten by the Cerulean doesn't necessarily preclude her appearance changing in other ways due to other reasons does it?

It doesn't. I don't know, I'm not a very smart friend.

We have evidence that Friends all end up looking like young girls, doesn't matter how old the original animal was.

There's no solid proof that they don't age -after- becoming Friends though, aside from an aged one never being shown.

I hope this guy's been working on his video, can't wait to see the full version.

twitter.com/The_RindaRinda/status/864307881373425664

Is that Korean?

I didn't even intend to go full tofu on this I just thought it would be neat if Kaban grew up and became more confident as time goes by. Moving into like a leader position or something.

Huh.
That shitty KemonoFriends.exe thing managed to ruin pictures of Kaban with a handgun for me.

Post "that" face.

How does this make you feel?

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=131145

>I just thought it would be neat if Kaban grew up and became more confident as time goes by. Moving into like a leader position or something.

She more or less did by the end of the series.

That's true but shes not like KEMONO MASTER level yet.

Tits too big for me

Huh. Another one of those series where they seem to fear 4 ears.

Annoyed, I thought the Tanuki was the one from that doujin, Little animal ear springs, was it?

The way I see it, westerners outside anonymous asylums like Sup Forums have a problem with peer pressure dictating what they're allowed and not allowed to enjoy. The west's immediate reaction to KF was negative due to the bad 3DCG, so the MAL-adjusted hivemind ran with the standard, unwavering "it's creepy" narrative and never looked back. Now it's too late to even "ironically" enjoy it, and publicly stating that you like it might get you labeled a weirdo. Best to shut up forever and claim you've never seen or considered seeing it just to stay with the in-crowd. Maybe even take part in the shaming yourself, if you feel the need to prove yourself.

The japanese seem to be a bit more lax on the whole instant judgement thing, allowing the better points of works like KF to shine through even if things start off rocky. Happened with Girls und Panzer, too; the first episode(s) rubbed westerners the wrong way, so to this day the show is seen as "creepy" and liking it is wrong. And yet, it's at least a decent show with plenty of good points, and a huge success among the japanese who were willing to look past the initial misunderstandings, let the show explain itself and suspend their disbelief.

>ywn get to be a cute kashikoi Friend

It depends on what killed the humans off.

If it was just something like warfare, there can certainly be survivors. But if it's something like a strain of some new deadly contagious disease, wiping out humanity would be cake.

There were plenty of nips in the original 2ch threads posting things about how bad the CG was.

I don't like the look of this.

Didn't it not really take off in Japan until episode 3-4 just like over here?

Twitter? Tried reverse search but no results.

Only if she's kashikoi.

>Now it's too late to even "ironically" enjoy it, and publicly stating that you like it might get you labeled a weirdo.
This is my preferred outcome.

Yep, and several episodes later on they openly praised the better aspects of the show. Westerners looked at the bad CG and decided that from that point on, enjoying any aspect of it is wrong and weird, end of discussion.

>Groups Scanlating
>N/A
>Latest Release(s)
>N/A
>there aren't even any scanned raws anywhere
I feel nothing but absolute despair.

twitter.com/kolshicako/status/868395948606541826/photo/1

You need to look on nyaa, friend.

>Japan Ponycon: Artist, Web Engineer. Fursuit: Princess Luna, Judy Hopps
Why

It only became popular here (as in mildly popular on Sup Forums) because it got popular in Japan as well, somewhere between episodes 3 and 4.

I don't think that's entirely true. More and more people were picking it up as it went on either way. I am sure some took an extra interest because of the popularity though.

>one translated chapter
>still no raws of either of the two released volumes
I guess that's a start.

Just looking at their thread
shiba.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/anime/1483937637/

>固まった表情 モッサリした編集 下手糞な声優 これはCG学校の卒業制作?

Stiff facial expressions
Editing lacks style
Voice actors are shitty

Is this someones CG school graduation project?

You're again sprouting this meme. Sure, without popularity in Japan it wouldn't be so big, but it would still have threads and fans on Sup Forums. And japanese explosion started between eps 4 and 5.

I just wanted to sate my heels fetish, not see ponyshit. T-t-thanks.

Another
>CGが浮いてて気持ち悪い 3分も耐えられなかった
The floaty feeling of the CG was awful couldn't stand to watch it for longer than 3 minutes.

What if the disease was humanity?

I've been here loving the show since the first episode, I saw it happen live. Early reactions were poor but people slowly started enjoying the show, then the popularity explosion happened and everyone was surprised at what was happening in Japan, somewhere between and . Following that, our threads become considerably more active as well.

You're not looking with the right keywords.

Try "けもっ娘"

>Following that, our threads become considerably more active as well.
I recall how the threads were around episode 2
>Look, someone drew a fanart!
>user, it's from the director's twitter
>Ah...

Rainbow Sandstar Syndrome

What was inside the bag?

I welcome the end of 2D anime.

My problem with it for extended viewing and of a few friends I shown it to is that it's pretty bad looking.

Kaban's soul.

I don't think its accurate to say the show got popular here only because it was popular in Japan though. That can be read as implying that people like or pretend to like the show because it was popular in Japan.

I think its much more accurate to say that the Japanese popularity drew attention and curiosity to the show. This lead more people to watch the show and find that they liked it and thus is became more popular.

The fanbase was already growing quite naturally though before that.