tsukikan.com/misc/kara-no-kyoukai-movie-nasu-kinoko-interview.html
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/1705201
strawpoll.me/13044248
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes.

No.

Maybe

Garden of oblivion adaptation when?

Spiritually gay, but there's nothing wrong with it.

I must be super-gay

Yes, you fag.

Shiki > Shiki > SHIKI > Shiki

shiki, shiki, SHIKI, or shiki?

You're pounding a boy in the body of a woman. So the real answer is to just love Shiki.
As Mikiya said, gender is irrelevant.

>written specifically so it could never be adapted
Never.

Why would you want to have sex with Shiki?

What happens to the mana a person transfer to Void during a Mana Transfer if she is [ ]?

She has a sexual, thin body and a perfect face.

Shiki isn't a Servant, fuck off with GO's nonsensical pandering crap.

>dirtying Shiki with nasty blonde hair

You seem upset.

I want Shiki to act like a man when fucking me.

Which artbook is this from?

I wanna be Shiki's bottom bitch.

Sorry, I have no idea.

On a Kinsey scale, where would sex with SHIKI place best?

0, she is physically a woman, mind has absolutely no influence.

Would SHIKI know the best spots to lick since he's a guy?

Are these A cups or would they classify as B and why is she so damn flat.

>why is she so damn flat

She accidentally killed the concept of cowtits.

Even if it was she could kill the concept I of "gay" anyway.

UFO already closed the Kara no Kyoukai book. They aren't making any new stories. Nasu himself said he doesn't want them to adapt Garden of Oblivion.

never watched this or tsukihime but isn't shiki the name of tsukihime's MC ?

If only Nasu knew where to draw the line with Fate, too.

No, that's Shiki.

tsukikan.com/misc/kara-no-kyoukai-movie-nasu-kinoko-interview.html

Nasu: It's an extra for those who ventured out to see the movie, but even so it is a meaningful entry. Yet the second it were to start being sold off as a commercialized book, it would lose its meaning entirely. Once you read it you would immediately understand its place only as an addition to the movie. It's the same with why my name isn't on the front cover. It was also made with the idea that its story would be absolutely impossible to have a movie made out of it (laughs). As happy as I am that Kara no Kyoukai became a movie, despite having no such inkling while I was writing it, it belied just a bit of frustration as well. As a writer, I just have a feeling of not wanting my words to lose to film. This is why I wrote Garden of Oblivion in a way that couldn't possibly receive a movie adaptation, though it's more of a "If you think you can do it this time, give it your best shot!" sort of feeling (laughs).

no, SHIKI is the tomboy personality of her.

Kara no Kyoukai is a collection of 7 (an 8th chapter was released in 2008) seemingly independent stories featuring the same set of characters, each chapter tells the story of Ryougi Shiki, a girl who, like Tsukihime's Tohno Shiki, also has the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception. According to Nasu, since two people with the Eyes of Death Perception cannot exist in the same world, the story of Kara no Kyoukai actually takes place in a alternate world that's just like the Tsukihime world, or something.

>Shiki isn't a servant
Too bad she's a servant now too

>Shiki and Mikiya is so OTP that even their VAs are married

Why aren't there many/good doujins featuring Shiki?

Is it because the series is too boring?

KnK got confirmed to actually occur in Fate's world.

She's too pure so no one wants to defile her.

I never knew this. You just made my day, user.

Shiki is not for lewd!

This question needs answers.

How can you write something specifically so it can never be adapted to film?

Same reason as to why there's virtually no Gunnm doujins, the girls are simply too good for it.

G Senjou no Mao

too bad secondary, nasu made it canon.
FGO is the new leader now, bow down

So they are the same person? Just gender-bendered?

Is it worth watching?

Explain

Reminder that Shiki > SHIKI > SHIKI > Shiki > Shiki

>Is it worth watching?

Go for it. Kara no Kyoukai: The Garden of Sinners is a spectacular experience

Tsukihime, Kara no Kyoukai, and Mahoutsukai no Yoru are classics.

>Tsukihime download
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/1705201

After that, Type Moon went on to make Fate/Stay Night and the rest is history.

strawpoll.me/13044248

The money of a brand new, idiotic mobile fanbase unfortunately talks a lot louder than artistic sensibility in that case.

>fuck off with GO's nonsensical pandering crap.
She's as much of a Servant as Illya, Kuro, Kiritsugu, Irisviel, Rin, Waver Velvet, and fucking Taiga are.

In this industry, I can understand why profit over art might be desired.

I highly doubt TM was having money trouble before GO, with how much the ufotable adaptations expanded the fanbase.
It's pure greed with little regard for quality.

Honestly if he wants to write more Fate whilst making tons of easy cash, good for him, but I'm kind of tired of it.
I don't hate FGO, but I don't know if I'll ever try it, even if it's got decent writing, I'm just exhausted with the entire core Fate premise, and the sort of sci fi aspect isn't very appealing compared to . If he ever does something else I might have another look.

*compared to his more typical urban fantasy material

Seriously, didn't FSN sales exceed all expectations?

I agree in not only the setting (urban fantasy is part of what I loved about Fate/Tsuki/KnK), but also the characters. A solid cast that evolves throughout the story was really well done in his old works, throwing in as many Servant waifus as possible and introducing them in episodic batches is just not the same at all.

I don't mind that he enjoys it, but I do dislike how central it is to everything, and how the last non-Fate work was 5 years ago. The complete removal of non-Servant characters and the switch to self-insert protagonist just makes it worse.

how do I have a threesome with Maaya and Kenichi?

What do you have to offer to the perfected, ultimate form of a heterossexual loving relationship?

A bleached boy pussy.

Oh...

Probably but it's established Kokutou still would.

>mind of a man
>body of a woman

It's the best of both worlds user.

Is sex with MURDER gay?

Counts as fate right?

Viva la France!

This, SHIKI is a bro and would know exactly what a man needs.

SHIKI is basically a locon trap.

This is a different girl, right?

>the 1st Kara no Kyoukai film is over 10 years old

Just fucking kill me.

>10 years
It isn't 10 until December.

It is.

That's how Nasu wrote all of his heroines

But then why are the boys so much better than the girls?

Not all of them. Arc, Akiha, Sakura and various others are all distinctly feminine.

Fate story was still a chapter of Shirou's story. Saber serves as his foil. The overachieving story is still Shirou's. There's also the matter of Saber's gender. When Nasu wrote Fate, he saw Saber as a male character who he tried desperately to persuade himself (and Saber) he's a girl. He still says Rin is of "another gender of Saber", so he basically wrote what in his head was a guy designed as a girl so that probably contributed to how he didn't fuck Arturia up.

The point remains is that he absolutely fucking fails when he tries to make a girl's story as the main skeleton of his work. It's probably one of his limitations as a writer. I think Mahoyo has similar issues. I was shitposting earlier, but I sincerely think he struggles a lot to make a girl the focus of the main plot. That's why Extella came out as specially fucked up.

I'm sure if he was telling the story of a main character as background to grow his plot and waifu stuff, the game would have been better. Not because of muh husbando or muh fujoshit, or something like that, but because his female characters focus too much on one note romance and which doesn't make the general plot interesting.

Girls are only popular because they don't get a focus on them. Look at the huge Nero backlash. Extella and Septem are hated while Camelot and Babylon (who main focus is a story of a guy) are praised.

Fate works the best when the main core story is of a main character with waifufanservice exposure as a dress up. Shirou in FSN. Kiritsugu in FZ. Sieg (despite the problems) in Apocrypha. Sigma and Flat (with Ayaka as 1/3 of Master Protagonists) in Strange Fake. Arthur in Fragments (Manaka is not the focus, despite the meme). Solomon in FGO.

I'm gonna make one, fuck you dumb not-for-lewdfags. Those are the best characters for lewd you stupid faggots.

Kuro is literally a Servant, she even needs mana doses to stay alive.

Kiritsugu isn't a Servant, he's a Counter Guardian who was summoned in a Servant container, just like EMIYA was.

Rin isn't a servant, but she's being possessed by a goddess and her body is being used as a pseudo-servant container, same as Mashu.

The rest I don't know enough Moonspeak to understand what context the rest are servants in FGO.

>western "eromanga"
Don't even bother.

He's always favored the guys, he just writes waifubaits for easy cash grabs to the fanbase, but keep in mind to him Fate is mostly a story of guys, with some girls there. Proto is Arthur's quest for the grail (he and not Ayaka is called the protagonist), FSN was Shirou's, Zero was Kiritsugu's, so on. Only Extra gets more female narrative. From FSN, he's always favored Kotomine over any heroine (it was in an old FAQ), even Medusa who is his favorite girl there (or was, now he's a Rinfag). From FZ, he said his favorite was Iskandar. Hell Garden of Avalon, despite the huge Saber picture on the cover, is about Merlin.

Far Side ends up with Shiki Tohno's story. Why was Zero so successful? Raw emotion between men.

Shiki isn't visually distinct enough for doujins to be made of her.

Her body is unimpressive, her hairstyle is unremarkable, and her canon nipples are very poorly drawn.

Shiki's main appeal comes from her personality and her lethality, neither of which is on display when she's getting gangbanged by a dozen black dudes. Thus, she's passed over in doujins for Rin, Saber, and Rider, who are all very visually distinctive and can be easily recognized with pretty much any art style.

The same can't be said for Shiki, however. Take off her clothes and ask someone other than Takeuchi or the manga artist to draw her, and she's a virtually unrecognizable generic anime girl.

>Fate works the best
>proceeds to include examples where it wasn't at its best, like Apocrpyha and Solomon who isn't even a focus throughout most of GO's main story, and where the waifus are clearly more than "dress-up"

>Mahoutsukai no Yoru
>classic

Anyway. Is the translation done already?

>missing the point this hard
It's all pure fanservice trash in something that's pretending to be a serious work.

>Mahoutsukai no Yoru
>not type-moon's best visual novel

why do you ask on Sup Forums when you could check for yourself?

Not that Mahoyo newfag.

>Figure is too underdevoped to be conventionally sexy
>Too developed to pass for loli or even just JC-build
>Face and hairstyle aren't hugely distinct
>Japanese girl who actually has a fairly restrained character design when you get past the leather jacket over kimono (clothes going to be less of an issue in h-doujinshi)
Yeah, she didn't stand much chance of getting doujins, for sure.

Because it's been so long that I don't even remember who was translating it
Don't try so hard to fit in, that shit wasn't even released.

Melty Blood is now on Steam. Fate/hollow ataraxia's English patch is finished.

Go to mirror moon forums or beast's lair for translation patches.

Shiki is like Saber: androgynous enough for him to pretend she's a guy. Nasu work fine as long there's some gender confusion.