Nice try, Sup Forums, but Democrats saw through your little scheme

Nice try, Sup Forums, but Democrats saw through your little scheme.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/business/technology/russian-operatives-used-facebook-ads-to-exploit-divisions-over-black-political-activism-and-muslims/2017/09/25/4a011242-a21b-11e7-ade1-76d061d56efa_story.html?utm_term=.73e362dfce58
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
securingdemocracy.gmfus.org/blog/2018/01/16/so-what-did-we-learn-looking-back-four-years-russias-cyber-enabled-active-measures
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Marshall_Fund
dailycaller.com/2018/01/23/in-jaw-dropping-text-peter-strzok-expressed-concern-about-joining-mueller-team/
wnd.com/2016/08/bombshell-hillary-may-have-helped-russia-hack-u-s/
techcrunch.com/2017/11/01/russian-facebook-ad-spend/
washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2017/07/06/trump-criticizes-media-over-alleged-mind-meld-of-17-intelligence-agencies-over-russia-meddling/?utm_term=.c5c7cc78b05a
nationalreview.com/article/449539/chinese-illegally-donated-bill-clinton-reelection-campaign-media-downplayed
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Last gasp effort by a defeated party.

The memo is coming out, Democrats are kill.

So instead of looking into the memo and what it says or what it's impact is, we should stop talking about it 'cus (((Russia))). You have got to be retarded to believe this shit.

ITT: delusional trumpanzees who are too ignorant to see clear evidence of Russian collision with the Trump admin.

Traitors screaming others are unamerican. Fuck just release the memo. Slay those bastards

>"Everything I don't like is a Russian conspiracy"
I love how Democrats are still totally ignorant of China sending actual spies to every level of society

Holy fuck. Feinstein could get a parking ticket and she would try to blame the Russians.
It's okay for her and other Dems to leak shit, but it's a problem when people outside of their little circle request to see something.

Seriously, if you're anywhere remotely on the left of the political spectrum and not wondering wtf is in that memo or what was in Hillary's emails for that matter...you're just plain retarded man. Forget whether or not it was Russia, are you not fucking curious as to what is in there? Jesus fucking christ

why do democrats yell "fire!" every single time something negative hits the news cycle? they should learn from EA that if you say nothing, bad news becomes old news.

You'd think Trump would of taught them how to lose gracefully by now.

Sometimes I actually wish Russia was in control of the US government...

MUHHHH RUSSIA!!!1

This is the last straw. These people need to be tried and executed. They are traitors to our country plain and simple. This isn't politics, it's obstruction of evidence of treason.

"And erode trust in our law enforcement and intelligence institutions"
Hahahaha. The only people who still trust LE/intelligence are the paid shills the government has hired to publicly pretend they're trustworthy. Literally everyone else knows we live in a surveillance state and hates those agencies for running it.

Unless the memo is generic misinformation and cherry picked talking points, i.e. typical Kremlin tactics for manipulating stupid people. It doesn't matter what's in the memo, Trump supporters will believe it without understanding it, and Trump haters will say it's fake news

This is such bullshit. The day the "FISA abuse" memo was voted on to be releaesed to Congress, there were zero threads about it. Then a few popped up. Then there was one made by an user saying to call Ryan/Speaker's office to declassify it. Then within the threads #ReleaseTheMemo was born and caught on like wildfire. It was clearly an organic trend that I personally took part in watching happen in real time. This is a complete lie put out there by scared Dems, who are the actual controllers of real bot nets, not these boogie man claims about the Alt-Right working with/being influenced by Russia

why are senators asking Twitter to investigate? Do they get paid for doing a government agency's job or is it just a little favor? That's a lot like the DNC hiring Crowdstrike to investigate the hack on them. Oh wait, that's the company at STARTED this Russia stuff.

Oh well I think most are sick of hearing about Russia by now.

They call us xenophobic for being against illegal immigrants, yet see no irony in blaming everything on Russia (even though Mueller has been looking for evidence of any Russia collusion for over a year, with nothing to show for it).

The state of Democrats in 2018, everybody

The whole "muh Russian" thing is so fucking gay.
But it did do a very important thing.
It made "conspiracy theories" news-normalized.
So now it's going to be that much easier to prosecute Pizzagate, U1 and the Clinton Crime Network
without the public WTF'ing on actual conspiracy behavior in the establishment being publicly outed.

the Evidence points to the Dems on Collusion so keep trying to spew your disinformation its not going to work.

Anyone have the screencap of the user who predicted this?

>retarded
user, I have some bad news about a lot of people...

>Muh Russians are behind exposing us on the Muh Russians lie!!
These guys are a one note band.

I'm so fucking sick of this shit.

Hillary created this huge boogeyman who can be thrown out and used to attack anyone and anything.

I fucking wish we elected a president who would fight back and arrest the criminals. Instead we have Trump

It would have been obvious they would do this. Putin should just ban Twitter then everyone can finally stfu

lol

the securing democracy just tallied up every pro-trump, weeaboo account they could find and called them "russian bots."

they have no expertise in analyzing cyber threats or foreign actions.

Have a bump, OP, I'm bored.

Explain thousands of tweets from Russian ips that spew Putin spam? Explain KGB/FSB books detailed on dividing America politically and ideology? Explain Russia funding BLM and Occupy Wall street?

I wasn't aware I was actually a bot. For the longest time I thought I was a 22 year old japanese-american man living in Ohio but this really made me think.

More likely any prominent figure screaming about Russia is being paid to distract from China

It would be one thing if they spoke of Russia attempting to divide the US like they did with communism. That would be a realistic motivation. I can't see any motivation for Russia to push trump except maybe the issue of Syria. I don't think trump has even lifted any sanctions.

Does anyone have a clue what Russia's motive is supposed to be?

>Russia funding BLM and OWS
I thought Russia was working with the right. Why would they be funding groups that openly despise them?

Or the text messages between Lisa Page and Peter Strzok. Let's not forget that they also "lost" the Louis Lerner/IRS documents too.

shit bait
at least try to sound like a liberal

D n C my nigger

I have wondered if China's behind this. Russia isn't a serious threat at least in conventional warfare.

Actually, on second thoughts, weren’t they funded by Soros anyway?

Yep, not to mention all those Congressmen who have seen it and are calling for its release. You'd have to be an absolute brain dead moron to see this is bullshit.

>Russia dividing America politically
Russia wants us divided and likes what is happening, but it is Americans who divided us.

Rampant criminality by government officials while the gov't cares more about foreigners than its own citizens.

Extremely liberal social policies crammed down the throat of every American.

Our tax dollars wasted in crazy amounts.

None of those things are Russia. It's the U.S. brah. The corruption has finally ended our justice system, and soon social order will finish breaking down

If democrats Russia whining talked about that, I'd take them seriously. But they don't, they're crying wolf. They're making people cast off the idea of Russian subversion. The democrats are doing Russian subversion a favor by crying wolf for the past year.

I doubt they wanted him to win. Just embarrasses Clinton.

To divide and conquer and to drive some to an isolationist national right. They bought BLM facebook ads, their foreign policy booklet highlighted such acts, and even the crazy twitter people who scream the end is near for Trump think Russia funded such actions.

Liberal source admitting division: washingtonpost.com/business/technology/russian-operatives-used-facebook-ads-to-exploit-divisions-over-black-political-activism-and-muslims/2017/09/25/4a011242-a21b-11e7-ade1-76d061d56efa_story.html?utm_term=.73e362dfce58
Book in question: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
>Russia should use its special services within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics.

It is America who divided us. Started with Newt Gingrich against Bill Clinton. We are a shithole politically were both sides are pathetic and while the republicans may screw things here and there the dems can't do anything right to save their hides. Couple in alleged China/Russian influence and that is the political climate.

You do know the CIA can leave digital fingerprints framing any country they want right?
Stupid fucking shill

Risking sanctions just to embarrass Clinton? Nah doesn't make sense.

Not that it matters. So putin favored trump, Merkel favored Clinton. Should we put sanctions on Germany? Can we put CNN in jail for favoring Clinton?

Democrats are ridiculous cry babies.

It's all so fucking tiresome. When will it be open season on these faggots?

Ironic: the Russians turned these people into crypto-Commies friendly to Russia back in the day, and now the crypto-Commies turned on Russia after they got rid of Communism.

Yes, and? What would America gain out of framing Russia compared to what would Russia gain having black mail on two pathetic parties? The evidence is their with their cultural marxism approach to derail western culture and political unity.

I'm glad she lost. US foreign policy took a nose dive after she became SoS. It was like people were a step ahead when she took charge. Russia already has sanctions and Putin needs to create an enemy to unite his crumbling nation.

let me elaborate, the "Securing Democracy" website put out a BLOG post by Clint Watts, some guy basically. In it, he sites exactly ZERO sources outside of other BLOG posts from liberal rags. Nonpartisan indeed.

Here is the BLOG post in question:
>securingdemocracy.gmfus.org/blog/2018/01/16/so-what-did-we-learn-looking-back-four-years-russias-cyber-enabled-active-measures

The German Marshall Fund was essentially setup as agitprop against Communist Russia, funded in whole or part by the U.S. Government. This is fine, but it appears to now be an EU / NATO propaganda think tank that disseminates talking points against Russia. Ok, I don't care, but for the Democrats to be pointing to some extremely biased blog wherein their sole purpose is to destablize Russia, it's just not legitimate imo.

It's like referencing an RT blog post about how wonderfully democratic Russia is. It's not going to be believable on its face. Not to mention that the guy writing it seems to be a spook.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Marshall_Fund

chek'd

Muh russian bots

I'd like to watch mike tyson use adam shiffs faggot face as punching bag

>open season when?
Never.

If Trump doesn't even have the balls to fight back, then no one will.

The republic is finished; it's just a matter of how slowly we drag it out.

if the memo is legit, why wont nunes allow the DOJ to examine it?

Those kids chained and starved? Yup, you guessed it. Russia.
That school shooting today? You'd better believe that was the Russians.
That anal fissure from wiping my ass too hard after tendie induced diarrhea? Russia, of course.

The only obvious collusion from a foreign country came from Mexico, with millions of illegals voting for Hillary.

Why do you think Soros funds the same things? It causes civil unrest

You mean to say that the memo written by DOJ is written by the Kremlin? Jesus youre a fucking retarded monkey. How do you keep yourself alive day to day? Is someone feeding you food and water?

Jack is a homosexual pedophile who is also a cannibal, go figure.

Yes. Do you see it now? Soros funds these groups and bets against the economy. Shorts stocks hoping unrest and civil disturbance disrupts and makes him money. Russia funds it for the same reasons: causes disunity.

Peter strzok text messages from May 19th 2017 released
dailycaller.com/2018/01/23/in-jaw-dropping-text-peter-strzok-expressed-concern-about-joining-mueller-team/

>Pizzagate, U1 and the Clinton Crime Network
and we have proof

Ah yes, the horrible Russians are doing the horrible crime of making Americans aware of their own government's excesses. Get fucking real, is this China? Essentially, Democrats think they're immune from all criticism and anyone who attempts to criticize them has simply fallen for Russian disinformation and isn't even justified a response. Do Democrats not realize how patronizing they are when they hand-wave everything away with "muh russia"?

Basically, if Russians want to rile up Democrats into a frenzy they just need to retweet something Republicans are talking about and then Democrats accuse all Republicans of being pawns to the Kremlin.

Neither is China.

Nice digits btw

Blyat!

>unfinished business

This has been sent down the memory hole on the internet, you can't even find it on google, but Hillary Clinton essentially gave Russia millions of dollars worth of computer equipment and training as part of her "russian reset" initiative. The irony here is palpable. it's obvious why they want people to forget about this little inconvenient fact.

wnd.com/2016/08/bombshell-hillary-may-have-helped-russia-hack-u-s/

No shit. If you were here during the election you would realize everything they claim was russian bots was us. Like ddosing her phone bank, convincing people they could vote via text and sabotaging her DIY polling. They claimed russian bots did all that, which you would know was bullshit if you werent a t_d rapefugee

trips of truth

And the Dem are demonic worshipping pedophiles, checkmate faggots.

addendum:

techcrunch.com/2017/11/01/russian-facebook-ad-spend/

>Russian information troll farm the Internet Research Agency spent just 0.05 percent as much on Facebook ads as Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump’s campaigns combined in the run-up to the 2016 U.S. presidential election, yet still reached a massive audience. While there might have been other Russian disinformation groups, the IRA spent $46,000 on pre-election day Facebook ads compared to $81 million spent by Clinton and Trump together, discluding political action committees who could have spent even more than that on the campaigns’ behalf.

>Facebook today said that the Russians still reached 126 million Facebook users, as well as 20 million Instagram users. But Facebook, Twitter and Google all confirmed that their investigations have found no evidence that the Russians uploaded voter registration contact info in order to individually target voters with ads.

the only thing they have is .05 percent of political ads were placed by "le russians haxors"

fucking pathetic really.

Russia is finished product, multicultural kleptoracy. Its the role model how (((they))) want to rule.

we beat you with fucking pepe memes and you can't beat some "russian bots"?

>if the memo Ian legit why won’t nunes allow the very agency whose integrity is in question examine the memo and put forward fisa court challenges to redact every single piece off PII in the memo?

Holy goddamn retard you are

Infamous American "freedom and democracy" at work, no less. Start the fucking war already retards, we will support you.

i was fairly dissapointed i didn't get that Twitter email re: supporting/propogating "russian" tweets

cuz i know RT'd the shit out of em

That's like crowdstrike, their board of directors are on the Atlantic council, a similar think tank. They never gave any evidence except they believed the hack methods were consistent with Russia.

Wow russia is really powerful they control everyone.
Russia is now just the liberal Jew boogeyman.

RUSSIAN BOOGEY MAN AHHHHHHHHHH

Release the memo and prove it.

Pffft

> Explain thousands of tweets from Russian ips
Explain the vault 7 leaks explaining US intel agencies spoofing Russian/Nork/Iranian IPs to look like Russians/Norks/Iranians

Maybe if our entire political structure weren't corrupt to the core, Russia wouldn't be able to turn people against it so easily.

> republican councilman drafts memo
> majority republican council could release memo at any time
> literally none of the minority of 9 dems on the council have the ability to block it
> OMG WHY ARE THEY BLOCKING THE MEME-O #ReleaseTheMemeO

Irk? Sup Forums thinks it knows better than 17 intelligence agencies and the cyber police lmao

>17 intelligence agencies

You were tricked.

washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2017/07/06/trump-criticizes-media-over-alleged-mind-meld-of-17-intelligence-agencies-over-russia-meddling/?utm_term=.c5c7cc78b05a

>A White House Memo article on Monday about President Trump’s deflections and denials about Russia referred incorrectly to the source of an intelligence assessment that said Russia orchestrated hacking attacks during last year’s presidential election. The assessment was made by four intelligence agencies — the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the Central Intelligence Agency, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the National Security Agency. The assessment was not approved by all 17 organizations in the American intelligence community

Remember when China bribed the Bill Clinton presidency? (Oh yea, half of you weren't born yet.)

nationalreview.com/article/449539/chinese-illegally-donated-bill-clinton-reelection-campaign-media-downplayed

>collision

At least then the Democrats could start bitching about something else.